08/26/2010 07:30 AM
08/26/2010 07:30 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
I had seen some of those videos, and not all are clear as to why such force was used.

I am very familiar with the teenage girl being beaten and dragged by her hair while incarcerated, and that was way out of line.

The camera is a two-edged sword.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Real Oath Keepers Don't Do This #151904
08/27/2010 04:03 AM
08/27/2010 04:03 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
It's clear why Imagrunt: because they CAN.

Rivieri the 300lb dork cop flinging about the skater kid because he knew he was a dickless nerd rolling in a golf cart.

...Takes a real man to beat up a little girl...

...Takes real men to gang up on a drunken kid just because he approaches you...

I guess those Iraqis got what they deserved for say, the past two decades or so because they're just camel jockeys and we want their oil. Plus shooting up journalists and vans full of kids makes good practice for the beast's minions when they aim their weapons at us uppity taxpayers.

And that Shreveport woman getting tossed about and bloodied, lain prostrate on that jailhouse floor before her god, maybe she should feel lucky the cop didn't get his Brother Officers in there and rape-er, strip search her like Hope Steffy.

I suppose shooting dogs is a good psychological warmup to oath traitors as well, I mean popping a real flesh and blood human being-that takes some conditioning to work up to doing that. Why most departments may have only one or a few actual killers working on the force. Urban police departments are another matter, they got many more officers who join up for that hunting license.

Most though just go for being able to tazer compliant citizens, or otherwise ruin the lives of those who actually call them for help. It's a game to them-not to those whose lives they've ruined of course...

Real Oath Keepers Don't Do That. How many are there?

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Real Oath Keepers Don't Do This #151905
09/03/2010 07:47 AM
09/03/2010 07:47 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?

Be your own leader

Re: Real Oath Keepers Don't Do This #151906
09/03/2010 03:18 PM
09/03/2010 03:18 PM
Boston, MA
D
Dan Offline
Dan  Offline
D
Boston, MA
Domestic enemies.
They'll be the first to fold, when confronted.
And I fear that time's a comin'.

The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children."
... Dietrich Bonhoeffer, theologian
Re: Real Oath Keepers Don't Do This #151907
09/04/2010 09:37 PM
09/04/2010 09:37 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The situation about a Seattle area girl being beat up in jail was addressed by Christopher Monfort. He is now paralyzed and awaiting sentencing over some attacks against police and police related targets in the Seattle area. I think it was one partially successful bombing attack which was modeled after one of Erich Rudolf's attacks on some feds (one bomb used as bait to reel in more LE personnel, then several more timed to fire off after their arrival). Seattle Police got smart, recognized the pattern and played it safe enough that there were no injuries.

Monfort then went conventional, breaking out his FAL last Halloween and lit up a parked patrol car with officers inside. One KIA, one WIA.

Monfort was eventually tracked down to his apartment and a gunfight with detectives left him paralyzed. I don't think he scored any serious hits on the cops at that time.

This was previously discussed here at AWRM and it was decided not to render any official support to Monfort. The Monfort situation is complicated, since he basically acted on what others only talk smack about.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012442504_monfort25m.html?syndication=rss

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Real Oath Keepers Don't Do This #151908
09/10/2010 06:33 AM
09/10/2010 06:33 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
Yeah, you're right Breacher. Lots of smack talking, NO action... not even moving to merely enter local politics so you can fire these jackals.

Here's someone else to talk smack about:

ERIC SELLERS, OATH TRAITOR

[Linked Image]
THIS "MAN" IS AN OATH TRAITOR AND ANY PEACE OFFICER WHO STANDS BY AND LETS THIS TIN BADGE COP ASSAULT THEIR FELLOW AMERICANS UNDER COLOR OF LAW IS A OATH TRAITOR AS WELL.

Do what must be done to separate this bastard from his issued badge and gun.

Full articles below:

"Criminals With Badges": Denver's Militarized Police

By: Will Grigg

Featured Liberty News Radio Columnist

"I been forced to write my own laws, and you violated one in there. I just have to find you guilty of contempt of cop."

Bumper Morgan, Joseph Wambaugh's eponymous Blue Knight, justifying his brutal assault on a young man who had casually insulted him.

Jared Lunn, a 21-year-old volunteer firefighter from Brighton, Colorado, visited Denver's LoDo district to celebrate a friend's birthday. The evening was quite pleasant until Jared, who was carrying a pizza and minding his own business, was suddenly punched in the face and knocked flat by someone he had never met.

Shortly after the assailant scurried away the police arrived, and Jared's night took a pronounced turn for the worse.

Perhaps Jared was unaware of the axiom that it is never a good idea to ask the police for help.

Perhaps the fact that he is involved in a "public safety" role led Jared to assume that the police would treat him with courtesy and professionalism. In any case, Jared told Officer Eric Sellers that he had just been assaulted and that he wanted to press charges. Sellers told the victim to go home, and he wasn't impressed when Jared appealed to him as a fellow "public servant."

"Way to `protect and serve,'" muttered Jared in disgust as he walked away.

A violent assault on a mere Mundane is a trivial matter -- but this was a clear-cut case of "contempt of cop," and it could not go unpunished.

Sellers seized Jared and threw him to the ground. While screaming a steady stream of profanities at the terrified young man, Sellers beat him and applied a vicious choke hold. After Jared's body went limp, Sellers wrenched his hands behind his back and handcuffed him with such violence that the victim wouldn't have full use of his hands for a week.

This felonious assault took place in the presence of two other police officers who, in keeping with the oath-bound discipline of their brotherhood, refused to intervene.

"This guy (Sellers) does this all the time," one of the bully's comrades told Chris Fuchs, an eyewitness to the November 23, 2008 assault, after Jared was released. "We don't know how he gets away with it." The obvious reply would be: "He gets away with it because of the guilty collaboration of `good cops' like you."

Two months later, Sellers became annoyed with a young man named John Crespin,whose behavior struck the officer as "nosy." rest at the link: http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2010/09/eric-sellers-oath-traitor.html

Be your own leader

Re: Real Oath Keepers Don't Do This #151909
09/10/2010 08:09 AM
09/10/2010 08:09 AM
Southern Tier - NY state
T
Tuscarora Offline
Tuscarora  Offline
T
Southern Tier - NY state
Ok so... It's NOT okay to waste a carload of kids, even if they may be in close proximity to an "enemy"?

Don't get me wrong, I agree completely. It's disgusting.

It's just somewhere along the lines I believe someone suggested differently.

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." -Jack London

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.