Preach Gospel to Muslims – Get Arrested #151961
09/10/2010 01:16 PM
09/10/2010 01:16 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Kansas: Preach Gospel to Muslims – Get Arrested

Attempt to address Muslims in Kansas and you’ll be hauled off in handcuffs to the local police department.

That’s what happened to Pastor Mark Holick of Spirit One Christian Center when he visited the Wichita Islamic Society to speak about the gospel and to distribute religious tracts.

Pastor Holick and fourteen other Christians, including two additional senior ministers, did not step foot inside the mosque - - but merely attempted to engage Muslims in dialogue on a public sidewalk as they left the building.

When the police arrived on the scene, Mr. Holick was handcuffed and forced into a squad car.
When asked what crime he had committed, the police, according to the pastor, said “loitering” and “failure to disperse.”

Mr. Holick told OneNewsNow that it was “very disconcerting to see the gospel squelched — especially on a public sidewalk in a country with a constitutional guarantee of free speech.”

The police allege that the pastor and his followers were blocking a driveway.

Mr. Holick denies this charge by saying: “Of course we never did do that. There would be no reason for us to block vehicles — and they probably have no idea how much I like all of my organs and bones perfectly in the position they’re in right now.”

Previously, Mr. Holick captured headlines by positing this message on the marquee of the Spirit One Christian Center: “America, we have a Muslim president. This is a sin against the Lord.”

Last year, the fiery pastor was taken into custody by the Wichita police for communicating his religious views to gays and lesbians at a homosexual festival that was held in a public park.

FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributing Editor Paul L. Williams, Ph.D., is the author of The Day of Islam: The Annihilation of America and the Western World, The Al Qaeda Connection, and other best-selling books. He is a frequent guest on such national news networks as ABC News, CBS News, Fox News, MSNBC, and NPR. Visit his website at http://thelastcrusade.org/

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Preach Gospel to Muslims – Get Arrested #151962
09/10/2010 03:02 PM
09/10/2010 03:02 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
This incident is just more evidence that the majority of Police are The Enemy of the People and of Freedom and after we win the coming war they need to be purged from our Republic, the same Republic that the police have worked so hard to destroy.

That this type of evil is permitted to happen without anything of substance being done in response is an Indictment of the American People and this includes ourselves.

The Superiors of those Police Officers and anyone else who sanctioned this atrocious violation of the Rights of These Christians, should be taken to task for this evil that they did.

At the very minimum, there needs to be massive protests in response to this, also a large number of Patriotic Christians, a large enough number that the Police would not even try to stop them should gather out side that Mosque and distribute tracts and preach the Gospel to the Muslims regardless of what the Government or the Muslims want.

Also the Militia could protect a smaller group of Christians as they Preach the
Word of the One True God.

That Pastor who wants to burn the Korans should not only do it but he should first cover them with pig dung and then burn them. I have had it, to Hell with Islam and all those who take the side of Islam over Christianity. And to Hell with the First Amendment if it means that Real Americans and Christians have to acquiesce to their every whim. The Constitution and its Bill of Rights was never intended to be a document for National Suicide, but the death of the Republic of the United States of America will be exactly what will happen if Islam is not stopped before it becomes the dominate religion of what was our Free Republic.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Preach Gospel to Muslims – Get Arrested #151963
09/15/2010 07:06 PM
09/15/2010 07:06 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
This incident is just more evidence that the majority of Police are [b] The Enemy of the People and of Freedom and after we win the coming war they need to be purged from our Republic, the same Republic that the police have worked so hard to destroy.

...[/b]
I won't argue with you, but I will only add that the vast majority of LEOs, from locals to fed-goons, are motivated by what The Lord Jesus Christ refers to in His Holy Writ as "unrighteous mammon."

God will ultimately judge them, but there must be some reason He has placed the armed militia here...

Can I get an Amen?

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Preach Gospel to Muslims – Get Arrested #151964
09/16/2010 07:41 AM
09/16/2010 07:41 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by Imagrunt:
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
[b] This incident is just more evidence that the majority of Police are [b] The Enemy of the People and of Freedom and after we win the coming war they need to be purged from our Republic, the same Republic that the police have worked so hard to destroy.

...[/b]
I won't argue with you, but I will only add that the vast majority of LEOs, from locals to fed-goons, are motivated by what The Lord Jesus Christ refers to in His Holy Writ as "unrighteous mammon."

God will ultimately judge them, but there must be some reason He has placed the armed militia here...

Can I get an Amen? [/b]
Yes friend, you are of course correct, Mammon and the Lust for it, is one of the primary reasons/motivations for Police being Police and also for all the Evil that Man does, the other primary reason is, the Lust For Power, Absolute Power

Police and a lot of others in Government, including Politicians, are not Police, Politicians or Bureaucrats, just for their Financial gain, they are what they are because they have a need to be in control of and have power over other people, especially people who are their mental superiors or who have more money then they do.

I believe that when all of Humanity has to make the choice to either refuse the “Mark of the Beast” or to accept it, most of the Law Enforcers will accept it, in order to keep their Badge and the Power it represents and doom their Souls to be cast with the Beast into the Everlasting Fire.

I have tried to explain “The Mark of the Beast” and what happened to the Torries after the revolution to the Law Enforcers on other Boards in an attempt to save there Souls and lives, only to be accused of threatening Cops. As a Christian I have attempted to help them avoid the Fire but they are not interested so I guess I will do as Pontius Pilate, and wash my hands of them.

You are also correct that God has placed the Militia here for a reason, there are no coincidences. I believe that everything that has happened and will happen has been preordained and the Militia will have a part in the events that are the Birth Pangs of The Great Tribulation.

And Brother you will certainly get a BIG AMEN from me.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Preach Gospel to Muslims – Get Arrested #151965
09/17/2010 06:19 AM
09/17/2010 06:19 AM
Peoples Republik of Kalifornia
F
Fighting Pilot Offline
Fighting Pilot  Offline
F
Peoples Republik of Kalifornia
I know I'm in danger of thread-jacking, but...

Sniper, would you mind explaining the "Mark of the Beast" connection to the post-revolution Torries? I am not familiar with it.

From my study, I think the Mark of the Beast most likely refers to the bismillah (In the Name of Allah). Look at Hamas or Hezbollah, you'll see it written on a green cloth tied around their forehead or arm.

In the earliest manuscript of Revelations we have - the Codex Vaticanus - it doesn't look so much like chi xi stigma (666), but rather an Arabic bism allah (in the name of Allah) with crossed swords. Since it was written hundreds of years before Mohammad, if it was Arabic, the scribes would have had no idea what those symbols were, and hence we see it translated as 666 or even 616 in some translations. Show the earliest copy we have of it to someone who can read Arabic though, and they know precisely what it is.

I think there's more to this connection between police arresting Christians preaching to Muslims and the Mark of the Beast. I'm just curious to learn what you were referring to with the Torries.

"Through endurance we conquer."
- Shackleton

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.