10/27/2010 11:20 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members

Before It’s News
Oct 27, 2010

Today I received a plea for help from the Tawakoni Area TEA Party. They have a Mayor that is out of control and hates the TEA Party too. He has fired 2 long time officers for no other apparent reason than the simple fact that they belong to the local TEA Party chapter.

West Tawakoni is a small town in East Texas, they don’t have a lot of TEA Party members and I am not sure how well connected to the media they are, but I know how connected I am, and I know that I have friends in the powerful, and LARGE Dallas TEA Party. I an certain that they will want to get involved in this.

This has been sent to Drudge, Breitbart, FOX and Friends, several local media here in the Dallas area, but I can’t stress this enough, the MEDIA needs to get ALL OVER this one. If you have ANY contacts in the media, send this to them.

The media, and most of Conservative America got their knickers in a twist over Juan Williams being fired by NPR, a case that was, in MY opinion, a libber reaping what he had sown, but if Conservative America can get involved and outraged over that, what will their reaction to this be?

I sincerely hope it’s not one of apathy.

Please, feel free to forward this to your email list and to ALL media that you may have contact with! It is that important!

From Lake Tawakoni Area TEA Party News

On October 20, 2010 Police Chief Jack Schultz was put on 10 days unpaid suspension at which time he will be terminated. This is a man that has served this city for twenty years and acts as a fatherly figure to his community while keeping us safe.

Sergeant John Becket has Proudly & Bravely served his community for over nine years and operates as a protector and referee of the law instead of a small town speed trap cop as the mayor has publicly announced he wants in he new police department.

These are the sole actions of Mayor Pete Yoho and are being done against the will of the majority of the city council.

A coup d’état ( or /ku de.ta/) or coup for short (French for overthrow of the state), is the sudden unconstitutional deposition of a government, usually by a small government’s surrender; or the acquiescence of the populace.

Sorry but WE THE PEOPLE do not ACQUIESCE !!! SOURCE

From Stormin’ Norman:

Re-Call Time For Mayor Yoho…run him out of town!

Mayor Pete Yoho has to go! The citizens of Lake Tawakoni have the right to re-call the mayor and fire him. They can do this at any time they see fit and apparently the time is fit! This has got to be the most un-American action taken by any mayor in the history of the country. Did the mayor of Chicago get rid of Barack Obama as a community organizer for Obama’s ties to the Communist Party USA? You just don’t fire someone for their political party affiliation…Oh, but we’re going to do that on November 2nd !!! ~ Norman E. Hooben

From Texas TEA Parties:

Police Chief Suspended and Police Officer terminated for affiliation with Tea Party-West Tawakoni, TX Friday, October 22nd, 2010

Subject: City Council Meeting in Tawakoni October 26, 2010

ATTENTION ALL TEA PARTY MEMBERS

As most of you all know Johnny Beckett was terminated as an Police officer in West Tawakoni Wednesday Oct 20th and Chief Jack Schultz on Suspension by the Mayor of West Tawakoni Pete Yoho. The main reason for this action is their affiliation with the Tea Party. During last Tuesday nights meeting the Mayor publicly slandered the LTATP, Jack Schultz, Johnny Beckett, Candy Schultz, Bill Creed, Ed Watson, Carol Soloman, Laura Beckett, and my self. We need all members of the Tea Party to be at the next meeting at city hall Tue, Oct 26th at p.m.. These men are great officers and deserve all of our support. Chief Schultz has been on the police force for many many years and he also served as a volunteer fireman when ever needed. Help is needed. SOURCE

From American and Proud:

Police Chief and Sgt Fired for Tea Party Activities?
Posted on October 26, 2010 by Robert

From TexasFred by way of Lake Tawakoni Area News

This, if true is disgusting. Evidently these men were fired because of their tea party affiliations. They were exercising their 1st amendment rights to assemble and to speak their mind. They felt drawn to the Tea Party patriots and an idiot mayor decided they had to go for their actions? Fire up the torches boys we got a target in Lake Tawakoni!

Now it’s time for ACTION!

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152095
10/27/2010 11:28 AM
10/27/2010 11:28 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Bumped: http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2010/10/texas-police-officers-fired-for-being.html

Yeah, cuz you can't expect a thief to keep employed people who actually want to take away his cash flow, right?

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152096
10/27/2010 11:51 AM
10/27/2010 11:51 AM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
That's one hell of a call to arms, if anything. Also, this mayor sucks to say the least, and taking someones way of life, job, and income over someones political ideas is stupid, childish, and unconstitutional.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152097
10/27/2010 12:57 PM
10/27/2010 12:57 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Lets see...

Those people kidnap your new born child if you're an oathkeeper.

Those people destroy your family and accuse you of child rape and having illegal weapons if you're a former LEO/Marine + Patriot/Oathkeeper.

Now, those people will fire you if you're an evil Tea Partier.

Anyone see a pattern here???

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152098
10/27/2010 02:33 PM
10/27/2010 02:33 PM
Maine
S
SF Medic Offline
SF Medic  Offline
S
Maine
sounds like major constitutional rights violations are being committed left and right.

Doc
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152099
10/27/2010 03:17 PM
10/27/2010 03:17 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Lets see...

Those people destroy your family and accuse you of child rape and having illegal weapons if you're a former LEO/Marine + Patriot/Oathkeeper.

They should be careful. A man who has lost everything has nothing left to lose. And a man with nothing to lose has nothing holding him back, and only to gain by going operational.

That child molester, Mark Potok can quote me on that one,

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152100
10/27/2010 05:33 PM
10/27/2010 05:33 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Lets see...

Yeah, it's called a declaration of war.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152101
10/29/2010 12:29 PM
10/29/2010 12:29 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
And bad employment practice.

Any Sworn position includes a clause as to the legitimacy and obligation to work within a set chain of command. Usually with a phrase like "to obey those appointed over me". Oathkeepers understand the concept, if you work for ABC agency or some particular municipality, you are not to hijack a chain of command from XYZ agency or some other municipality or government organization or it is bad ethics and a violation of your oath. In that sense, the Oathkeeper probably has a better understanding of this than a non-oathkeepr who figures he is a "cop" forever and just working for whatever agency at the moment.

The current Oathkeeper organization is not one to hijack some municipality over the placement of parking meters or how many witnesses are needed in order to make a Rape arrest. They only provide a functional moral framework for the justification of disobedience in the face of clearly unconstitutional orders which violate basic rights. It is not remarkably different from the way trade unions and guilds will, through association and organization, look out for certain ethical and competence in their respective trades, however in the field of law enforcement and to a lesser degree the military, those who associate with organizations like the Oathkeepers feel there is a significant importance to meeting certain moral, ethical and maybe even spiritual standards when dealing with the general public in areas and situations which quite literally place freedoms in this nation at stake, and quite often the lives of its individual citizens at stake.

I think what is really happening a lot right now, in violation of a lot of elements of the Constitution and concept of the various oaths of office and separation of powers is that certain Justice Department aligned organizations and NGOs are subverting the chains of command of other organizations in order to isolate people they perceive as political enemies, and thus you see such action in these things being taken against people who have sympathies in the patriot movement but are still employed in law enforcement or serving in the military.

There is a line somewhere that gets crossed between getting some things done, or dealing with a grievance by using someone else's chain of command make them aware of a problem, and forwarding an ideologically hate based agenda to "get" people who you think you want to put down.

If those guys were not breaking any major internal organization rules or hijacking the organization chain of command on behalf of the oathkeeprs, then even a left leaning union legal system should have concern for getting involved.

It is not particularly different from people getting fired for being associated with a union while working at a non-union associated agency (although most have a union of some sort now).

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152102
10/30/2010 02:47 AM
10/30/2010 02:47 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
I keep hearing from the anti-Oathkeepers crowd things like "None of that would ever happen!" or "They would NEVER receive orders like those!" when referring to the 10 orders the Oathkeepers have sworn not to obey. However, if the chances of them receiving those orders are soooooooooooo remote, if even the concept of it is sooooooooo ridiculous, then why are they opposed to them disobeying these orders that they will supposedly never receive? What is the harm in that?

This brings me to the conclusion that the haters of the Oathkeepers for some reason WANT our police and military to enforce these obviously unconstitutional and illegal orders in the event that they are ever issued. This makes me even more wary and untrusting of the organizations opposing the Oathkeepers.

For the most part, I think the majority of official Oathkeepers are retired military and law enforcement. They are no longer worried that their membership with Oathkeepers will reflect negatively on their employment status. HOWEVER, I believe there are a LOT more unofficial Oathkeepers than official, and I think they are keeping that their own little secret or between only a few guys they work with, for job security purposes. The plus side of this is that there are covert Oathkeepers EVERYWHERE. Also, there are a LOT of good people who would totally agree with everything that Oathkeepers stands for, except they haven't yet even heard of it yet.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152103
10/30/2010 08:06 AM
10/30/2010 08:06 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by SBL:
...HOWEVER, I believe there are a LOT more unofficial Oathkeepers than official, and I think they are keeping that their own little secret or between only a few guys they work with, for job security purposes. The plus side of this is that there are covert Oathkeepers EVERYWHERE. Also, there are a LOT of good people who would totally agree with everything that Oathkeepers stands for, except they haven't yet even heard of it yet.
IMO, the same applies to militia!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152104
10/31/2010 02:10 AM
10/31/2010 02:10 AM
it the Hearts and Minds of Pat...
D
DICK WOLF Offline
DICK WOLF  Offline
D
it the Hearts and Minds of Pat...
"keeping that their own little secret or between only a few guys they work with, for job security purposes. The plus side of this is that there are covert Oathkeepers EVERYWHERE"

Yes there are.

Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152105
10/31/2010 02:54 PM
10/31/2010 02:54 PM
63 Btn / 18 FF / A Corps
L
LA Confederate Offline
LA Confederate  Offline
L
63 Btn / 18 FF / A Corps
Originally posted by Imagrunt:
[b] ...HOWEVER, I believe there are a LOT more unofficial Oathkeepers than official, and I think they are keeping that their own little secret or between only a few guys they work with, for job security purposes. The plus side of this is that there are covert Oathkeepers EVERYWHERE. Also, there are a LOT of good people who would totally agree with everything that Oathkeepers stands for, except they haven't yet even heard of it yet.
IMO, the same applies to militia! [/b]
THIS!!!

Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152106
11/15/2010 07:49 PM
11/15/2010 07:49 PM
Ohio
B
BuckeyeNCO Offline
BuckeyeNCO  Offline
B
Ohio
HOWEVER, I believe there are a LOT more unofficial Oathkeepers than official, and I think they are keeping that their own little secret or between only a few guys they work with, for job security purposes. The plus side of this is that there are covert Oathkeepers EVERYWHERE. Also, there are a LOT of good people who would totally agree with everything that Oathkeepers stands for, except they haven't yet even heard of it yet.
Hooah wink

Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152107
12/06/2010 08:07 PM
12/06/2010 08:07 PM
Texas
T
TX Templar Offline
TX Templar  Offline
T
Texas
And Roger.

Opsec is key.

-Templar

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
H. L. Mencken
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152108
12/06/2010 10:38 PM
12/06/2010 10:38 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
You know, we might have to go the Masonic route on this and come up with secret symbols or handshakes or something just to protect those guys, but hopefully tell ours from the bad guys when those situations pop up where it might become an issue.

Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152109
12/07/2010 05:42 AM
12/07/2010 05:42 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by Breacher:
You know, we might have to go the Masonic route on this and come up with secret symbols or handshakes or something just to protect those guys, but hopefully tell ours from the bad guys when those situations pop up where it might become an issue.
You are totally correct.

For anyone who does not already know this, being a Mason saved some men from getting killed during the Revolution and Civil War when they were recognized by a Brother Mason.

The Masons have a Distress Signal that is supposed to be only known by other Masons, which is one way that a Mason can recognize a Brother from a distance.

As to Patriots within Law Enforcement, this issue was brought up in the Disney TV Series The Swamp Fox, which was loosely based on the exploits of Francis Marion. The Swamp Fox was good friends with a young woman from a Loyalist (Tory) family, and when questioned why he permitted that family to remain unharmed he stated, who do you think is giving us all that information on enemy troop movements etc.

The way I look at it, it is a lot better for the Cause for an Oathkeeper who is still Active Duty, to be a Secret Oathkeeper and Patriot only known to himself and to a few trusted associates. But there needs to be a way for that Secret Patriot to Identify himself so he will not be killed by other Patriots who are not aware that he is also a Patriot.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152110
12/07/2010 05:53 AM
12/07/2010 05:53 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
In the coming days I suspect all of us who went on line and became an "OFFICIAL MEMBER OF OATHKEEPERS" will find it would have been better to do it in our minds and hearts.

Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152111
12/07/2010 07:10 AM
12/07/2010 07:10 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by safetalker:
In the coming days I suspect all of us who went on line and became an [b]"OFFICIAL MEMBER OF OATHKEEPERS" will find it would have been better to do it in our minds and hearts. [/b]
I believe you are 100% correct. It would have been a lot better for them to have kept their Patriotism Private for only them to know.

When the SHTF the known Oathkeepers will be among the first to be removed.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Police Officers FIRED for being TEA Party Members #152112
12/07/2010 08:35 AM
12/07/2010 08:35 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
That whole scene is a gamble, and works better to come out politically early on, if you have some juice within the organization and community. It keeps the opposition low. In know in my military units, some of us were very open, others discreet. The open guys not so good at being sneaky anyway, so we decided to be the lighting rod for any heat coming down, then if we cant handle it in direct confrontation, the more discreet people handle it indirectly. The enemy was pretty much doing the same thing. Lots of dickheads got handled that way.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.