A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
TSA now setting up Nazi-style “VIPER” security checkpoints at bus terminals

Ethan A. Huff
NaturalNews
December 2, 2010

Terrorizing innocent travelers at airports is simply not enough for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The agency recently tested a new program known as VIPER (Visual Intermodal Protection and Response) which involved placing Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officials at Greyhound bus stations in Tampa to pat down and grope ground travelers. The agency even brought in local police with sniff dogs to allegedly help improve overall security.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VGz7...layer_embedded

Gary Milano, the federal security director for TSA at Tampa International Airport and several surrounding airports, told reporters at a press conference that the purpose of the new measure is “to sort of invent the wheel in advance, in case … there ever is specific intelligence requiring us to be here. This way, us and our partners are ready to move in at a moment’s notice.”

In other words, there really is no legitimate — or legal — reason for TSA agents be frisking passengers at bus stops, but as long as the cited reasons include “security”, the public is simply supposed to accept the unwarranted checkpoints as a necessary evil for the sake of improved safety.
“What we’re looking for are threats to national security as well as immigration law violators,” explained Steve McDonald from the U.S. Border Patrol, also trying to legitimize the efforts to the public.

But the endeavor is really nothing more then yet another violation of civil liberties in the name of security. Harassing travelers and looking for “immigration law violators” without a warrant is a clear violation of the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution which states that “a search or seizure is generally unreasonable and unconstitutional, if conducted without a valid warrant.”

Sources for this story include:
http://www.hstoday.us/content/view/…
http://theintelhub.com/2010/11/29/p…

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: TSA setting up checkpoints at bus terminals #152250
12/03/2010 03:45 PM
12/03/2010 03:45 PM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
This may be the best new free entertainment in the country. I am going to LOVE watching the TSA folks working with the winos and hop heads that hang out in the big city bus stations. Especially now its winter and the homeless will be hanging there also to get warm.

This may be better than going to 'wrastlin' and watchnig the little old ladies and the drunks or going to the midnight show of 'Rocky Horror' and watching the freaks!

Nice of His Majasty to provide this free entertainment.

Re: TSA setting up checkpoints at bus terminals #152251
12/03/2010 08:03 PM
12/03/2010 08:03 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Bus station shakedowns are not exactly a new thing, as the bus lines tend to be one of several conduits for low to mid level dope transport. Greyhound is also the unofficial transport system on contract for the transport of minimum security prisoners in the federal system and a few state prison systems.

Hence, if you look carefully at the greyhound rules, they are actually about the same as airline and government building rules. No weapons, no alcohol, no drugs (go figure).

I could guess a few of our operatives use Greyhound from time to time so keeping us posted on where the checkpoints get set up might be a good idea.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: TSA setting up checkpoints at bus terminals #152252
12/04/2010 03:18 PM
12/04/2010 03:18 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
How long before they're at gas stations, rest areas, toll booths, and truck stops?

I give them 9 months.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: TSA setting up checkpoints at bus terminals #152253
12/04/2010 07:00 PM
12/04/2010 07:00 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
We are seeing martial law take affect rather quickly.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: TSA setting up checkpoints at bus terminals #152254
12/05/2010 01:24 AM
12/05/2010 01:24 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Gentlemen
What makes you think they won't.
There are two problems with a martial law in America.
1. We travel so far for necessary things that if denied would effect the entire economy.
2. We live so far apart it would take too many soldiers/cops/agents to enforce.
To have this change they will need to make travel unpopular. This is why the teams.
However, and wait for this to hit, if you just get an RFID ID chip you will simply be able to walk by the stations at local banks, hospitals, parking garages, grocery stores, etc with a wave of the hand it has been embedded into. Embedded so it can't get (excuse the pun) into the wrong hands.
Enter the mark of the beast.

Re: TSA setting up checkpoints at bus terminals #152255
12/05/2010 05:24 AM
12/05/2010 05:24 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
just get an RFID ID chip you will simply be able to walk by the stations at local banks, hospitals, parking garages, grocery stores, etc with a wave of the hand it has been embedded into. Embedded so it can't get (excuse the pun) into the wrong hands. Enter the mark of the beast.
BINGO

Too many keep waiting for the police state to implement martial law. They don't have to.

The American people are being herded like cattle. For years, we've been conditioned to expect free, easy convenience. Now the rulers are restricting all access to convenience so that the people will cry out for someone to do something...anything to fix it. They are making it so difficult to do anything...travel, make a living etc that most people will demand a simpler, more "convenient" system be implemented.

The rulers are robbing, looting and collapsing the economy so that the people will become dependent and desperate...willing to accept ANY loss of freedom so they can continue to receive their daily bread and circus.

The American people are already slaves and the majority are too deceived and ignorant to realize it. They will gladly accept the "new convenient" number system and it's cashless economy so they can continue to travel, buy or sell.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: TSA setting up checkpoints at bus terminals #152256
12/05/2010 09:18 AM
12/05/2010 09:18 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
I have to agree with ConSigCor on this one.

Why do they need martial law?

People have over the last few decades been conditioned to accept government intrusion and check points as a way to keep them safe.

I remember in the 70's drug testing was just for commercial pilots, then the military was added, then teachers, police, fire, then if you wanted a job guess what drug testing.

Check points were not heard of in the 70's. Then they started closing roads to protect us from drunks. people said " thank God they catch all the drunks."

Then not only were they after drunks they check for tickets, bad licenses, warrants, drugs,

and soon patriots.

The airports started with metal detectors then drug/expolsive dogs now the sexually abuse the passengers, or arrest and fine you if you refuse.

Hey people the only ones to blame is the ones who allow it to continue.

Some people for the convenience of not having to protect themselves are willing to sell all of us down the river of facism.

They would never stand and fight,

to busy seeing who is the best dressed.

What is Oprah giving away?

How can I get the Credit card companies to raise my credit limit again?

Does this outfit make me look fat?

Hey the Jones got the new Chyrsler 300!!

That is what is important to them.

Some of us are to blame too!

Hey have you seen the new Glock in urban cammo?

I think BDU's are better!

Hey my reloader is the top of the line!

It is not how much you have. It is, are you using it to better the life of your family and the republic?

Or are you just aquiring stuff.

A great soldier doesn't need all the toys.

He needs the best training, and heart lots of heart.

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: TSA setting up checkpoints at bus terminals #152257
12/05/2010 09:33 AM
12/05/2010 09:33 AM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Amen
A great soldier doesn't need all the toys.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.