S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
(CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief

http://publicintelligence.net/cui-washington-state-fusion-center-overview-brief/

WSFC Mission

To support the public safety and homeland security missions of federal, state, local, tribal agencies and private sector entities by:
•Serving as the state’s single fusion center
•Detecting, deterring and preventing terrorist attacks
•Detecting, deterring and preventing significant criminal activity
•Performing threat assessment and information management services, including supporting the protection of critical infrastructure and key resources
•Providing support to all hazards preparation, planning, response, and recovery efforts

Mission of the WSFC CIKR Component

To enable the sharing of information and analysis that can assist all levels of government and CIKR stakeholder organizations (both public and private) in the performance of their public safety, security, continuity of operations, and disaster resilience responsibilities

“Suspicious Activity” Defined

Suspicious activity is observed behavior that may be indicative of intelligence gathering or preoperational planning related to terrorism or other criminal activity.

The focus is on behavior. [Linked Image]

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152287
12/15/2010 03:50 AM
12/15/2010 03:50 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
STRATIOTES
There is one in every state. These are the new local gestapo HQ. In addition there are District Fusion centers in the States where the ten Governors derive from. This is in alignment with the ten FEMA districts.
While the patriots of America waited for the line in the sand the North American Union has moved on unimpeded.
Link these fusion centers to the grids created by the Eisenhower Federal Highway program you have the boxes that we must live in in the coming North American Union. Unless we want to become extinct we need to begin organizing our patriots in their boxes instead of our colonial states.
This will allow us to provide the pressure where it is needed with communications links, manpower, and finances. It will also make sure we are looking in the correct direction when the line is crossed because they are operating in these boxes. This makes them invisible at state and local levels except as "Strange movement of DHS vehicles where they shouldn't be.

Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152288
12/15/2010 04:51 AM
12/15/2010 04:51 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
I did some checking in my state this morning. These people refer to anyone who is a Ron Paul supporter, anti abortion, Militiaman and the list goes on and on, as terror threats. I have been nothing but a honest citizen of my state and have always supported my country. This is the way we are being categorized and labeled. We live in Dangerous times indeed.

This needs not to be overlooked or put off to another time. This requires right here and now attention. This is this mans thoughts anyway.

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152289
12/15/2010 05:45 AM
12/15/2010 05:45 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The modern police state is like Santa Claus...they're making a list and checking it twice.

But that can work both ways. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

We should have lists as well. Such as a list of every fusion center in the country with ALL publicly available info on each center. Include addresses, phone numbers, names etc. These lists can then be compiled in to a master list for free distribution.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152290
12/15/2010 03:00 PM
12/15/2010 03:00 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
The modern police state is like Santa Claus...they're making a list and checking it twice.

But that can work both ways. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

We should have lists as well. Such as a list of every fusion center in the country with ALL publicly available info on each center. Include addresses, phone numbers, names etc. These lists can then be compiled in to a master list for free distribution.
What is this new "fusion" project that they have?

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152291
12/16/2010 05:36 AM
12/16/2010 05:36 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
While I believe the question is rhetorical about the "New Fusion" project I will explain for those who don't know.
In the beginning the federal government had little if any access to State LEO and Emergency Management files, sources, and intelligence. This was reported to diminish their ability to prevent local anti-American groups from plotting "Terrorism'.
The States were also not allowed access to Federal and fellow state files, sources, and intelligence. Thus allowing local anti-American groups from outside the states to operate in their states. It also created a problem when Federal and out of state agencies conducted operations unknown to the state LEO and the Governor's Office.
To clean up the problem the Federal Government established these fusion centers where the State, the Federal Government, and local agencies could meet and "Share" files, sources, and intelligence on known anti-American groups.
If you remember last year the story that surfaced about the fliers in Oklahoma about who a potential Terrorist was. You know you and me and every Christian, ex-military, pro-lifer and of course supporters of Ron Paul.
In my state last month they moved into a new federal and state funded building and provided full time manning.
Thus if these offices have access to DHS, IRS, FBI, CIA, State police, local police files, sources, and intelligence on potential anti-American Terrorist groups made up of Christian, ex-military, pro-lifers and of course supporters of Ron Paul what else do they know they are keeping under wraps.
Since Lil Barry changed the foreign agents permission to allow INTERPOL to operate within our country could they also have access to the state, federal, and surrounding states files, sources, and intelligence on potential anti-American Terrorist groups and Christian, ex-military, pro-lifer and of course supporters of Ron Paul. Why not?
Then this year Lil Barry created the regional Governors boards which just so happens to overlay the 10 FEMA Regions. This board provides the ability for a local "Presidentially Selected Governor" to activate the region's National Guards, State police, Leo, Emergency Management, and resource use in an emergency that these Governors can decree.
Can you say North American Union?

Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152292
12/16/2010 07:50 AM
12/16/2010 07:50 AM
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
Last updated December 16, 2010 11:00 a.m. PT
Snohomish sheriff's deputy had sex in patrol car

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

SEATTLE -- An internal investigation by the Snohomish County sheriff's office found that a sergeant had intimate relations with a woman for months while on duty, including in his patrol car.

The investigation report on Steve Coney was obtained by KOMO-TV in a public records request.

The investigation was launched after officers heard moaning over the dispatch radio.

KOMO-TV reports Coney admitted having intimate contact with the 23-year-old woman he met in November 2009. She wanted to become a deputy. He also used his work phone to send her text messages and to receiver photos of her in lingerie.

The 20-year veteran was fired just before Thanksgiving.

The sheriff's office said it was a personnel, not a criminal, matter.

Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152293
12/16/2010 06:34 PM
12/16/2010 06:34 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Fusion Centers in California

Anti-Terrorism Information Center
(Component of the California Department of Justice)
Attorney General's Office California Department of Justice
Attn: Public Inquiry Unit
P.O. Box 944255 Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
(916) 322-3360 or (Toll-free in CA) (800) 952-5225
-Staffed with analysts from FBI, local and state law enforcement.

Northern CA Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center (RTTAC)
P.O. Box 36102
San Francisco, CA 94102
(866) 367-8847
-TITAN website allows access by private sector, etc. to receive intelligence bulletins; security and safety information

Sacramento Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center

(888) 884-8383; (916)808-8383

Joint Regional Intelligence Center (JRIC) (Los Angeles)
12440 East Imperial Highway
Norwalk, CA 90650

San Diego Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center

(858) 495-5730

San Francisco Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center
(866) 367-8847

Los Angeles Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center

(562) 345-1100

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152294
12/16/2010 06:46 PM
12/16/2010 06:46 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
The Northern California Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center (NC RTTAC) http://www.ncrttac.org/ , a local, state, and federal partnership with the San Francisco Division Office of the FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force, implemented the Roam Secure Alert Network (RSAN) to Northern California law enforcement officials. RSAN provides authorized users a single interface to initiate, receive and reply to, emergency alert updates via email and any text-enabled wireless devices such as pagers, cell phones, BlackBerrys, Treos, iPAQs, and Wizards.

Northern California first responder officials can now receive rapid, real-time notification of incidents and critical information and updates. The RSAN system is an important tool to provide information that enables recipients to take appropriate action in a timely manner. This multi-jurisdictional premier West Coast venture affords interoperable communication to Northern California counties, cities, State, and Federal law enforcement officials.

The system is another significant step forward in the joint information sharing initiative among NC RTTAC, the San Francisco Division Office of the FBI, the US Attorney’s Office in San Francisco, Governor’s Office of Emergency Services-Law Branch, and the California Office of Homeland Security; it includes the fifteen counties along the Northwestern California Coast, and multiple cities throughout the region. NC RTTAC is one of four centers in California; the others are located in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Sacramento, with a State Center also in Sacramento. Working together with the FBI the NC RTTAC collects, evaluates and analyzes incident reports of suspicious activities reported by the public to the law enforcement community and other first responders, in an effort to identify potential trends or patterns of terrorist operations within the Bay Area. The NC RTTAC also functions as a vehicle for two-way communication between the FBI, JTTF and the local first responder community within the region.

NC RTTAC values the RSAN system for its interoperability to contact and notify officials in various jurisdictions and state and federal agencies through one application regardless of the end-user devices or wireless carriers. As a program for sending routine informational and emergency alerts, authorized senders can notify various individuals and/or groups. The NC RTTAC alert system will complement existing law enforcement systems such as JRIES, LEO, and RISS.

The Northern California Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center (NC RTTAC) is a component of the FBI Field Intelligence Group (FIG), consisting of various local, state and federal law enforcement agencies which acts as a strategic intelligence node of the Bay Area Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF).

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152295
12/17/2010 08:35 AM
12/17/2010 08:35 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Just like COINTELPRO of the 1960s and 1970s, the cat is entirely out of the bag and every government body out there is putting together official and unofficial "fusion centers". In fact we can play that game too, and more easily than a whole lot of people might think.

The thing about the government "fusion centers" revolves around their access to restricted data and of course their own proprietary data. I remember some of the big controversies twenty years ago when this was being farmed outside the US in order to sidestep some of the regulations on it, now a lot of that information went commercial anyway except for the various intelligence agency reports which have retained the "work product" protection that private detectives get when working for clients.

We now have cyberstalking laws, which are maybe not worth the electrons they were propsed with when someone has government sanction, but also take a look at the whole "government sanction" issue for a moment.

The expected reciprocity between American law enforcement agencies and the Mexican government has been directly tied to the deaths of several hundreds of innocent people in the Mexican "drug wars". That is not in any small part at least partially attributable to training and intelligence information sourced from government databases, and even government trained personnel who went open market. I know of several cases where restricted financial information was provided to kidnappers in Mexico from the US government so that the kidnappers would be in a better position to determine their victims ability to pay. In many of these cases, the ransom situations were thinly disguised as "legal proceedings" when arrangements were made for someone to be arrested on some obscure laws or interpretations of laws and then situations presented as "it will take X amount of money to get your daughter home".

Now we can and do hear cases almost every week of this happening in the US. How much of the targeting information comes from commercial sources vs the government is purposefully obscured. I do personally know of at least one case where government sources were also using their credibility as government sources in order to purposefully misrepresent "intelligence information" on a certain individual and one of the main reasons for the secrecy and lack of documentation on it was they know what their criminal liability is on the matter and are doing what they can to protect their people from legal retaliation.

The thing is, specific action taken against individuals and groups based on information that comes from these fusion centers is the wave of the future, and for better or for worse, that's the game. They have their own interests but represent the new "in club" of the information age.

While it might be useful to know which deputies are screwing the new hires in the local department, you also have the issue of discrimination in the use of the weapon of information. I don't consider it a major moral or freedom issue whether or not some 46 year old deputy nails some 26 year old "cadet" in some patrol car kink on the side of the freeway, but if either one had given me reason for needing to get back at them for something? Well that's another matter. Heck, maybe even if they were just family or allies of someone I hated.

It can sound crass and selfish to be that way, but look at the alternative of using some vague ideological belief when in fact, the vast majority of those "fusion centers" are probably suffering from information overload anyway.

I see it as a good idea for people on our side of things to get familiar with how these things work, and identify the players in your areas of interest.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152296
12/17/2010 03:22 PM
12/17/2010 03:22 PM
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
Whether it is within a department or a larger bureaucracy competition still arises, for if they are to improve their position they have to expand and in order to do that they take over other bureaucracies or advance within the department by pushing the other guy down and running up the score where the end justifies the means and they do not care how many innocent people they destroy along the way, nation-wide the conviction rate is 99% or higher, private investigations show numbers as high as 37% false and malicious prosecution.

Do not take these agencies lightly, they are a very real threat and present a clear and present danger to the individual and organizations.

Seattle PD and the ATG for WA state are going after gangs with a huge amount of media and uninformed (because the media misinforms) support of the public, example; Son's of Liberty Riders motorcycle association is being listed as a gang, a single individual warming up his motorcycle on the street in front of his house can be charged under the new Seattle Police department rules and the ATG is working on federal funding to make it a state wide law.

This is not fun and games, this is war and you are the target, be careful out there.

Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152297
12/17/2010 04:38 PM
12/17/2010 04:38 PM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
I hope I can get this to make sense. While many of the members of patriotic organizations spend hours and weekends reading up on what they have been taught in school, and by the school of hard knocks, they are mostly re-digesting misinformation.
I ask that you try to accept what I am about to say until you have three not media, not governmental, and not Snopes, non-concurring references.
----------------------------------------------
We the people of this country are not now, not since FDR stole our Gold, and especially since Lincoln's 1865 Declaration of Martial Law, had any rights other than those we received from our god.
The purpose of Government is to make money. One of the ways that they make money is by arresting "US CITIZENS" and charging them with commercial crimes and making them pay fines.
If they can find a large group of associated "US CITIZENS" that they have asked the media to identify as "Terrorists, Gangs, Militias, Criminals, ect" they can make a lot of money.
When they arrest a "US CITIZEN" he will immediately hire a B.A.R. certified and licensed lawyer. That "US CITIZEN" will be prosecuted by a B.A.R. certified and licensed lawyer hired by the State where they live or are arrested. Then their trial will be Judged by a B.A.R. certified and licensed lawyer who has been hired, appointed, or in some states elected to his position. This Judge is payed by the State or Federal Government. That State government is incorporated under the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corp.
When all of the evidence that is allowed by this judge is given to the Jury of your peers and they are directed to only consider that allowed evidence under penalty of law you wonder why you were convicted.
The last item on the agenda to prison is when you sign a document checked and approved by you B.A.R. certified and licensed Lawyer who is working for YOU where by you agree with the sentence and thus a Surety Bond is created for the amount of the Fines and you agree to go to prison until it is paid, or you complete some number of months or years in their Prison institution.
That bond is bought by the bank and traded on the Bond market as a Tax free Municipal Bond.
Now think about 5 members of a NJ Islamic center plotting with an FBI informant to attack Ft Dix.
------------------------------------------------
The housing of federal prisoners is the responsibility of three
Department of Justice (DOJ) components: the U.S. Marshals Service
(USMS), the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), and the Federal
Bureau of Prisons (BOP). The USMS detains individuals awaiting trial for
federal crimes. The INS detains persons charged with violating immigration
laws, entering the country illegally, or awaiting deportation. The BOP
maintains custody of persons convicted of crimes and sentenced to federal
prison.
All three components obtain space for prisoners through contracts with
private contractors and through intergovernmental agreements (IGAs) with
state and local governments. In some cases, the space and services
obtained through an IGA are actually provided by a private contractor of the
state or local government entity. Private prison contractors provide DOJ
with about 18,000 beds each day.
---------------------------------------------
These contractors are Corporations that sell stock and are traded on the open market.
This means that every person arrested, convicted, and imprisoned is a source of revenue, not the expenditure we keep hearing about.
The city,county,state and the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corp receive the income from the sale of the Surety Bonds on their fines plus the money from the seizure of their personal property for those fines.
The B.A.R. Lawyers guild makes huge amounts of money for putting them into prisons that is paid for with our taxes.
Then the bankers and Stock holding traders make more in investment in the "Real Estate Investment Trusts" for the Independent Contractors who manage those prisons our tax dollars built and our communities pay for the Support of.
However they all pay taxes to our City,State, Federal Government from the gains.
With this kind of income possibilities the need for these Centers of increased intelligence to find those "Associated" is great, as a cost savings move, since it is more cost effective to try and convict 5 terrorists in one trial than it is for just one Burglar.
Does this explain the reluctance of the Federal and State Government to send the "Associated Illegal Aliens" who have to commit crime to eat in these hard times back to where ever they come from.

Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152298
12/18/2010 07:28 AM
12/18/2010 07:28 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
STATE AND REGIONAL INTELLIGENCE FUSION CENTER CONTACT INFORMATION

http://epic.org/privacy/fusion/state-fusion.pdf

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152299
12/18/2010 11:27 AM
12/18/2010 11:27 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
STRATIOTES
a single individual warming up his motorcycle on the street in front of his house can be charged under the new Seattle Police department rules
Charged with WHAT?

Is it now illegal to warm up a Motorcycle in that Wet Hell Hole of a city?

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152300
12/19/2010 03:16 AM
12/19/2010 03:16 AM
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
In this video Seattle Police Officer shoots innocent to death for no reason at all other than to watch him die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fctDFORJKQ

This happens nearly every week in the Northwest region of Washington state, the LEO's will murder people, kick innocent people in the head while they are laying hand cuffed face down on the pavement. The most common death here is murder by criminals wearing a uniform and a badge.

Not doing anything wrong is not a good enough excuse to keep from being beaten, tortured and murdered by badge wearing criminals.

Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152301
12/19/2010 05:16 AM
12/19/2010 05:16 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Poor Nazi PIG lost his gun and badge, and over what, a poor deaf NATIVE AMERICAN ARTIST ? How can they even compare the worth of THE MIGHTY HERO COP to some Indian street person(Sarcasm of coarse). Nothing will change till the people have had enough. My seething HATEREAD for the JBT's just keeps growing.Deaf man never heard or even faced the cop(Eyewitness testimony), and was shot 4 times in his side(Official autopsy).A mob should HANG that Bastard COP, better yet, tie him to one of John T's Toatems and set him on fire. Just my opinion.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152302
12/19/2010 06:18 PM
12/19/2010 06:18 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Jesus Christ,
Who the hell claimed the Seattle PD as God? For once I agree with D308cat, the Seattle PD are a bunch of God Damn Nazi Gestapo's.

If a civilian shoots someone to watch them die, torture, or assault another they would be arrested and sent to jail for life. Not for the cops!

While I do know some Patriotic, Constitutionalist police, I stand by the belief that even though they are officers, by no means does that exclude them from the law. In fact, the law should be twice as hard on cops, maybe then they can set an example, and these Nazi gung-ho powerlusts will be out of any position of public trust.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152303
12/20/2010 01:54 AM
12/20/2010 01:54 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
I should not come off the way I do especially since several family members were cops, But I know a few things about the real world and how little regard there is for the life of the average JO out there, and how myself and others were treated by out of control JBT's. I've seen first hand fabricated evidence and flat out false reports (proven but buried and dismissed) It makes me sick, and my wife broke down in tears when watching that video. Just how many citizens have to get MURDERED by them before the tipping point gets reached. These kind of shootings are an epidemic in California, A 30 yr old was just blasted to death for holding a water hose nosal. I have been passing all these reports to friends and church members who are waking up,its creating just the stir I hoped it would, Finally.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152304
12/20/2010 01:22 PM
12/20/2010 01:22 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Monitoring America: The Government’s Development Of A Vast Panopticon Spy Network

Washington Post reports on feds targeting all Americans as possible domestic extremists

Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
Monday, Dec 20th, 2010

The Washington Post today reports on the vast growing domestic spying apparatus that the federal government is using, in conjunction with the Pentagon, to target millions of law-abiding American citizens who have not been accused of any wrongdoing.

In a lengthy report entitled “Monitoring America”, the Post details how a vast centralized snooping machine is being constructed and employed by local, state and federal agencies as well as military investigators, to collect, store and analyze swathes of personal information.

Everything contained within the Post’s article has already been reported and covered in depth by this website and others in the alternative media that have consistently warned of the threat of the exponential rise of the big brother spy system over the past decade.

The report details Homeland Security head Janet Napolitano’s recent “See something, say something” campaign, which encompasses the federal government hooking up with Wal-Mart, Amtrak, major sports leagues, hotel chains and metro riders to encourage citizens to file “suspicious activity reports” if they see any activity they think could be criminal or terroristic.

The government defines a suspicious activity as “observed behavior reasonably indicative of pre-operational planning related to terrorism or other criminal activity” related to terrorism.

As we reported recently, critics of the program have been literally dubbed insane by it’s coordinators, despite legitimate concerns over asking citizens to effectively spy on each other for the government.

The Washington Post report notes that such suspicious activity reports are just one piece of information being collected at the local and state levels and fed into a vast “Guardian” database via fusion centers, which ultimately connect to the FBI, the DHS and even the Department of Defense.

According to the report, the spook network includes 4,058 federal, state and local organizations.

Intelligence centers run by states across the country have access to personal information about millions of Americans, including unlisted cell phone numbers, insurance claims, driver’s license photographs and credit reports.

Dozens of the fusion centers were created after 9/11 to identify potential threats and “improve the way information is shared”. The centers use law enforcement analysts and sophisticated computer systems to compile, or fuse, disparate tips and clues and pass along the refined information to other agencies.

The centers have received billions in funding from the Department of Homeland Security and also work in conjunction with the military arm of the DHS, NORTHCOM.

They also have subscriptions to private information-broker services that keep records about Americans’ locations, employment history, financial holdings, associates, relatives, firearms licenses and the like.

Some of these data-brokers, such as one in Maryland called Entersect, claim to hold records about 98 percent of Americans.

The Washington Post report also details how equipment developed for use against insurgents and fighters in combat situations such as in Afghanistan is now being employed by police and law enforcement agencies to collect information on the American people.

From military-grade infrared cameras, to hand-held, wireless fingerprint scanners, to facial recognition surveillance cameras, to license plate readers, to Predator drones along the borders – all are being used to snap pictures and video and record swathes of information. This will all then be fed into a giant database, cross referenced with every other piece of information collected, analyzed and stored.

This year for the first time, the FBI, the DHS and the Defense Department are able to search each other’s fingerprint databases, said Myra Gray, head of the Defense Department’s Biometrics Identity Management Agency, speaking to an industry group recently. “Hopefully in the not-too-distant future,” she said, “our relationship with these federal agencies – along with state and local agencies – will be completely symbiotic.”

The justification is, as always, the war on terror, but the targets of the information gathering are everyday Americans.

As the Washington Post report also notes, Homeland Security and its state and local partners have routinely targeted peaceful and lawful groups and individuals as part of its surveillance reporting.

As we have seen from the MIAC report, DHS spying on tea Party and second amendment activists in Pennsylvania and a host of other examples in recent years, the federal government has little interest in Muslim extremists and has instead targeted Americans knowledgeable of their rights and critical of big government as the primary domestic terror threat. The feds have defined “terrorist propaganda” as any material critical of the state. The Department of Defense characterizes peaceful protest as “low level terrorism” in its own report.

Over the years we have seen countless instances of unaccountable government and military programs that have been in operation for decades, all centered around covertly spying and gathering information on American citizens.

We have extensively documented such programs from COINTELPRO through to Operation CHAOS, the Defense Department’s Counterintelligence Field Activity and the recent NSA warrantless wiretapping.

Large corporations such as Google, AT&T, Facebook and Yahoo to name but a few are also intimately involved in the overarching program. Those corporations have specific government arms that are supplying the software, hardware and tech support to US intelligence agencies in the process of creating a vast closed source database for global spy networks to share information.

We are now witnessing the coordination and mass consolidation of scores of these operations into one all encompassing panopticon program.

After 9/11 the work of 16 different intelligence agencies, including the CIA and the giant National Security Agency, which eavesdrops on international communications, as well as the Energy Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration was centralized under the office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Why such rampant centralization? Why is the military now so intent on fusing itself with the federal government via Homeland security and through the FBI and why are the targets of their operations always American citizens?

We are constantly bombarded with the notion that the biggest threat we face is from those who reject and abhor western values, yet the government and military continue to relentlessly focus their anti-terror activity directly upon freedom loving American people, while telling them they would be completely insane to voice any concern.

——————————————————————

Steve Watson is the London based writer and editor at Alex Jones’ Infowars.net, and regular contributor to Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham in England.

Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152305
12/20/2010 08:19 PM
12/20/2010 08:19 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Even when they monitor some people who have had some "wrongdoing" a whole lot of it is extreme overkill in a lot of places.

On that shooting incident with the deaf guy, there is an issue with a lot of people in law enforcement having that odd syllable dropping "academy" or "street" manner of speech that can be hard for a lot of normal people to understand. Unfortunately, I could clearly hear "DROP THE KNIFE" in that video, no slurred speech, no dropped syllables, it was pretty clear.

I don't know if maybe the guy was just bewildered as he was a street vendor trying to sell the cop a knife or something, but from what little I can see in the video, the cop stopped his car and jumped out because something alarmed him to the point he felt he needed to deal with it right away.

Too bad for the guy, and that half-measure of having a weapon in your hand but not raised or something just is not smart to do in those situations. Either have it out of your hand or go game-on. In between does not work so well, obviously.

I don't think I can quite step up to calling it murder if the guy was deaf, but a lot of the gun vs knife training that shooters get these days goes on the assumption that they are up against a determined martial artist who is capable of inflicting a fatal blow within seven yards, when in reality that is a challenge even for some fairly skilled people on their best days.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: (CUI) Washington State Fusion Center Overview Brief #152306
12/21/2010 01:38 PM
12/21/2010 01:38 PM
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFu5l1L_wqo
Is This What Our Government Is Supposed To Be Doing?

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.