Print Thread
Principle in a time of panic. #152384
01/11/2011 01:22 PM
01/11/2011 01:22 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
How I conspired with the Tea Parties, Sarah Palin and Lucifer to send Jared Loughner to Safeway. (Or, not.) Principle in a time of panic.

Miniature altar with human skull replica in backyard tent at Jared Lee Loughner's home.

The more we find out about the demented assassin Jared Loughner's life and apparent thought processes, the less factual basis there obviously is for the manufactured "Brown Scare" (to use the term of historian Robert Churchill) which is currently being whipped up by the media and the collectivist political party that "Blue Dog" Rep. Gabrielle Giffords belongs to, but is despised by.

The New York Daily News reports a "frightening, twisted shrine in Arizona killer Jared Lee Loughner's yard."

A sinister shrine reveals a chilling occult dimension in the mind of the deranged gunman accused of shooting a member of Congress and 19 others. Hidden within a camouflage tent behind Jared Lee Loughner's home sits an alarming altar with a skull sitting atop a pot filled with shriveled oranges. A row of ceremonial candles and a bag of potting soil lay nearby, photos reveal. Experts on Sunday said the elements are featured in the ceremonies of a number of occult groups.

Investigators have focused on Loughner's online anti-government ramblings as the chief motivation for the shooting Saturday of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.). The discovery of the shrine raises the possibility that Loughner, 22, may have been driven by other forces. Students and faculty at Pima Community College, which he attended until his suspension last summer, said Loughner was clearly at odds with the world. . .

"It was obvious to everyone that Jared wasn't a normal guy," said neighbor Anthony Woods, 19. Loughner worked as a volunteer at the Pima Animal Care Center, where he walked dogs and cleaned cages. "He loved animals and was a good worker," said another volunteer.

"Driven by other forces" indeed. A former classmate describes Loughner as a "left-wing pothead."

World Net Daily reports that:

In a bizarre turn of events, the YouTube website of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords suggests she subscribed to the YouTube channel of her suspected attempted assassin, Jarred Loughner, at some point before the shooting incident.

Given YouTube rules, for Giffords to subscribe to Loughner's YouTube channel would have required an affirmative action taken by Giffords or by someone with access to her YouTube username and password to establish the subscription link.

Loughner's YouTube subscription channel under the username "Classitup10" was created on Oct. 25, 2010, and his last two videos were posted to the channel on Dec. 15, 2010, approximately three weeks before the shooting.

While it is now known that Loughner worked for Gifford's election campaign in 2007, that Gifford subscribed to Loughner's website since Oct. 25, 2010, suggests the two may have been in contact more recently.

The Washington Post reported:

Loughner appeared to have planned the shooting, according to court documents. In a safe at his parents' home, investigators found an envelope with the words "I planned ahead" and "my assassination" written on it, along with the name "Giffords.'' Loughner's signature is also believed to be on the envelope, the complaint says.

In the same safe, authorities found a 2007 letter to Loughner from Giffords, using congressional stationery to thank him for attending a "Congress on Your Corner" event in Tucson. Saturday's shooting took place at another such event, where Giffords was meeting constituents outside a supermarket.

Yet the headlines do not say "Insane Former Campaign Supporter Shoots Congresswoman." Likewise, they do not say ""Left-Wing Pothead Kills Six." Nor do the cable talking heads blame the Pima Animal Care Center, though there is a more direct connection between that worthy establishment and the assassin than with the Tea Parties or Sarah Palin or me. Indeed, other than the target which makes this a political crime, there is no evidence that it had a political motive -- unless the obsessions of an isolated, occult-driven mentally disturbed individual can be said to be a political platform of one.

Various reporters, including one from the New York Times, called me yesterday asking if I knew Loughner or if I thought that my alleged call to "break her windows" and anything to do with the mass shooting. Their single source, as detailed in these pages, was the libelous story in Mother Jones by James Ridgeway.

After I pointed out that I had only asked for the breaking of local Democrat party windows and not the windows of congresscritters* and that in any case to conflate violence against property with assassination and mass murder was a huge leap of logic, they went away disappointed. Since none of my quotes fit the meme, I am not in any of those reporters' stories this morning, which suits me just fine.

(*Note: I did that specifically and deliberately because the one is a local vandalism charge and the other a federal crime. What I advocated then and now, is a discrete and calibrated response by those who insist upon being free to those who would enslave us with their nanny-state tyranny. Intelligent resistance to tyranny is a cumulative and nuanced process, allowing the would-be tyrant to change his mind at any point along the continuum. Study the Founders. Political and legal remedies are the first steps. Civil disobedience is the next. Uncivil disobedience is another. Only after we have tried everything else and we have provoked the frustrated tyrant into first use of violence are we justified in defending ourselves and our property with firearms. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something, or trying to discredit your cause. Maybe both.)

Yet the "Brown Scare" drumroll goes on and, worse, Congress with the help of the new GOP leadership seems poised to make this awful situation infinitely worse. The Blood Dancers leaped onto the stage before the corpses had cooled outside of Safeway. Politico reports:

Carolyn McCarthy readies gun control bill.

One of the fiercest gun-control advocates in Congress, Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.), pounced on the shooting massacre in Tucson Sunday, promising to introduce legislation as soon as Monday targeting the high-capacity ammunition the gunman used. . . “My staff is working on looking at the different legislation fixes that we might be able to do and we might be able to introduce as early as tomorrow,” McCarthy told POLITICO in a Sunday afternoon phone interview.

Gun control activists cried it was time to reform weapons laws in the United States, almost immediately after a gunman killed six and injured 14 more, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, in Arizona on Saturday.

Many said that people with a history of mental instability, like the alleged shooter, Jared Lee Loughner, should not be able to buy a gun — and no one should be able to buy stockpiles of ammunition used by the 22-year-old assailant.

McCarthy said she plans to confer with House Speaker John Boehner and Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to see “if we can work something through” in the coming week.

McCarthy’s spokesman confirmed the legislation will target the high-capacity ammunition clips the Arizona gunman allegedly used in the shooting, but neither he or the congresswoman offered any further details.

“Again, we need to look at how this is going to work, to protect people, certainly citizens, and we have to look at what I can pass,” McCarthy said. “I don’t want to give the NRA – excuse the pun – the ammunition to come at me either.” . . .

Another vocal supporter for gun control, Illinois Rep. Mike Quigley, told POLITICO that he hopes “something good” can come from the Arizona tragedy – perhaps discussion on a new assault weapon ban, sales at gun shows and tracing measures.

Loughner legally purchased his weapon – a Glock 19 with an extended magazine – from an Arizona store. The same kind of extended magazine was illegal under the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004.

“The ability to buy a weapon that fires hundreds of bullets in less than a minute,” said Quigley. “He had an additional magazine capability. That’s not what a hunter needs. That’s not what someone needs to defend their home. That’s what you use to hunt people.”

Bad enough. But wait, there's more:

Pennsylvania Rep. Robert Brady, a Democrat from Philadelphia, told CNN that he also plans to take legislative action. He will introduce a bill that would make it a crime for anyone to use language or symbols that could be seen as threatening or violent against a federal official, including a member of Congress.

"Symbols?" Like this, maybe?

The El Guapo of citizen disarmament, Josh Horwitz, has also seized on this incident in an article entitled "Tucson Shooting Shows True Face of NRA's 'Second Amendment Remedies'" to beat his "government must have a monopoly of force" drum, mentioning me, among others, by name.

‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ -- Barack Obama, June, 2008.

Understand that all of this "Brown Scare" stuff is not mere unconscious hypocrisy. Talking heads have been predicting that Obama could retrieve his flagging fortunes with an "Oklahoma City moment." This refers to how Bill Clinton exploited Oklahoma City for political gain.

Politico reports:

The references to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995 echoed in other ways. That horror, which killed 168 people including many children, helped then-President Bill Clinton stigmatize extreme anti-government rhetoric and re-energize his presidency at a time when Newt Gingrich and conservative Republicans were riding high in Congress.

One veteran Democratic operative, who blames overheated rhetoric for the shooting, said President Barack Obama should carefully but forcefully do what his predecessor did.

“They need to deftly pin this on the tea partiers,” said the Democrat. “Just like the Clinton White House deftly pinned the Oklahoma City bombing on the militia and anti-government people.”

Another Democratic strategist said the similarity is that Tucson and Oklahoma City both “take place in a climate of bitter and virulent rhetoric against the government and Democrats.”

This Democrat said that the time had come to insist that Republicans stand up when, for example, a figure such as Fox News commentator Glenn Beck says something incendiary.

Jared Loughner has now provided that Oklahoma City moment just in the nick of time. No matter that Loughner was a nutjob, left-wing doper, the problem is "right-wing rhetoric." No matter that the facts don't support the allegation. No matter that the first reaction of some collectivists was to demand that "Democrats should Retaliate and kill Sarah Palin." No matter. They need this to be an Oklahoma City moment, so an Oklahoma City moment it shall be.

The principal question is: how badly will the GOP in the House be stampeded on this one? Which will they choose? Principle or panic? Based on past experience, don't bet the farm on principle.

And yet, for those of us with principles, a panic is precisely the wrong time to compromise them or to run away from them. For those of you who last week were giddy at the successes of the Tea Parties, did you think that it would really be that easy? The collectivist enemies of the Founders' Republic are nothing if not dynamic and opportunistic. Look at how masterfully they have turned a set of contradictory facts into a serious counter-offensive against their opponents.

But for those of us with uncompromisable principles, whether the GOP panics or not is immaterial. We should fight this new "Brown Scare" with facts, reminding the GOP of their duty and their oaths to the Constitution. But if we fail to convince them -- if the collectivist blood dancers twist this act of a madman into new infringements on our liberties -- we must and will fight. We will fight it with our refusal, our resistance, our civil and uncivil disobedience, and, if attacked violently, with our rifles.

Keep calm. Keep cool. Be restrained. Be determined.

We can say truthfully that this act of murderous insanity had nothing to do with us. Anyone who tries to make it into something it is not and use that big lie to pass more infringements will find themselves ultimately muzzle to muzzle with the Three Percent. And if they do, I hope they take their Dear Leader's advice and "bring a gun."

They'll need it.

Mike Vanderboegh
The alleged leader of a merry band of Three Percenters.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152385
01/12/2011 07:49 AM
01/12/2011 07:49 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
One veteran Democratic operative, who blames overheated rhetoric for the shooting, said President Barack Obama should carefully but forcefully do what his predecessor did.

“They need to deftly pin this on the tea partiers,” said the Democrat. “Just like the Clinton White House deftly pinned the Oklahoma City bombing on the militia and anti-government people.”

Another Democratic strategist said the similarity is that Tucson and Oklahoma City both “take place in a climate of bitter and virulent rhetoric against the government and Democrats.”

This Democrat said that the time had come to insist that Republicans stand up when, for example, a figure such as Fox News commentator Glenn Beck says something incendiary.

I would like the names of these Democrats so that I can peacefully exercise my BoR Article 1 right to remind them that OKC was an FBI/ATF Op, the militia had nothing to do with the Murrah building, and that T. McVeigh was a mind-addled, drugged tool working directly with his fed.gov psych handlers.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152386
01/12/2011 08:48 AM
01/12/2011 08:48 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
When Alan Dershowitz defends Sarah Palin , you know the Left is out of ammunition. And now, so is Jonathon Chait .

Bill Clinton successfully blamed the Oklahoma City bombing on the Right. But Obama is no Clinton, and already the people aren't buying it. I think we've pretty much fended off this Brown Scare.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152387
01/12/2011 09:03 AM
01/12/2011 09:03 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by airforce:
When [b]Alan Dershowitz defends Sarah Palin , you know the Left is out of ammunition. And now, so is Jonathon Chait .

Bill Clinton successfully blamed the Oklahoma City bombing on the Right. But Obama is no Clinton, and already the people aren't buying it. I think we've pretty much fended off this Brown Scare.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
But what about the Anti-Gun Bill or Bills what do you believe will happen with them?

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152388
01/12/2011 09:34 AM
01/12/2011 09:34 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
But what about the Anti-Gun Bill or Bills what do you believe will happen with them?
Nothing. A GOP House just isn't likely to pass them, and Democrats are already on the ropes. A few will squawk a little bit, but I don't see anything passing. (Remember, Rep. Giffords herself is a pro-Second Amendment gun owner.)

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152389
01/12/2011 10:45 AM
01/12/2011 10:45 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
When [b]Alan Dershowitz defends Sarah Palin , you know the Left is out of ammunition. And now, so is Jonathon Chait .

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
I can only hope that you are right Airforce, but I pray you are not implying that we should expect another "event" which will eclipse this one.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152390
01/12/2011 11:41 AM
01/12/2011 11:41 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Imagrunt:
I can only hope that you are right Airforce, but I pray you are not implying that we should expect another "event" which will eclipse this one.
I'm not, but I sure wouldn't rule anything out.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152391
01/12/2011 12:47 PM
01/12/2011 12:47 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
More evidence the people aren\'t buying into the Left\'s narrative. Only about a third believe that inflammatory language had anything to do with the shooting. And 72% say that more gun laws would not have prevented the shooting.

Looks like the talking points aren't working.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152392
01/12/2011 02:19 PM
01/12/2011 02:19 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The people may not be buying it but...

We all know the government doesn't give a damn what the people think.

Read John Galts latest article about The Night of Broken Glass.

Dissent can not be tolerated. The "progressive left", the democrats and liberals are all screaming about the urgent need to restrict the 1st and 2nd amendments. Rest assured, the government will use this tragedy as an excuse to do something, anything to "protect the people"...even if it means destroying your freedom to do it.

If You Thought The Second Amendment...
.... was under fire, wait until you see what they have in mind for The First!

Rep. Brady (D – PA) has promised to introduce new legislation to criminalize any political speech which could be perceived as incendiary, and other Democrats suggested that there should be a blanket ban on all speech and symbols which might be conceivably interpreted as incendiary against members of Congress.

More:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2353343
FOUR Arizona Republicans resign out of fear of the Tea Party
http://www.azcentral.com/community/...shooting-resignations.html#ixzz1AqjNcNcX

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152393
01/12/2011 02:26 PM
01/12/2011 02:26 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Rest assured, the government will use this tragedy as an excuse to do something, anything to "protect the people"...even if it means destroying your freedom to do it.
They will certainly try. That is, after all, what governments do. But as quite a few former congressmen recently found out, we still have something here called elections. And we need to make it clear to our representatives that, unless they want to join the ranks of the unemployed, they should adjust their talking points ASAP.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152394
01/12/2011 02:28 PM
01/12/2011 02:28 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Go back and read my edited post...more to follow.

Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152395
01/12/2011 03:16 PM
01/12/2011 03:16 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Just based on his speech at the memorial service (which was actually a pretty good speech, by the way) , it looks like President Obama is not playing the game the way some want him to:

The loss of these wonderful people should make every one of us strive to be better in our private lives - to be better friends and neighbors, co-workers and parents. And if, as has been discussed in recent days, their deaths help usher in more civility in our public discourse, let's remember that it is not because a simple lack of civility caused this tragedy, but rather because only a more civil and honest public discourse can help us face up to our challenges as a nation, in a way that would make them proud.
Just for the record, I think it's sort of tacky to hand out T-shirts prior to a memorial service. But I thought it was pretty significant what he said in the above quote. It sounds like he's telling Sheriff Dupnik, Matthew Yglesias, Paul Krugman, and many others, to shut the heck up.

The President seems to have learned his lesson. This is not 1995, and he is not Bill Clinton. But we'll see.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152396
01/12/2011 03:41 PM
01/12/2011 03:41 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Just based on his speech at the memorial service (which was actually a pretty good speech, by the way) , it looks like President Obama is not playing the game the way some want him to:

The loss of these wonderful people should make every one of us strive to be better in our private lives - to be better friends and neighbors, co-workers and parents. And if, as has been discussed in recent days, their deaths help usher in more civility in our public discourse, [b]let's remember that it is not because a simple lack of civility caused this tragedy, but rather because only a more civil and honest public discourse can help us face up to our challenges as a nation, in a way that would make them proud.
Just for the record, I think it's sort of tacky to hand out T-shirts prior to a memorial service. But I thought it was pretty significant what he said in the above quote. It sounds like he's telling Sheriff Dupnik, Matthew Yglesias, Paul Krugman, and many others, to shut the heck up.

The President seems to have learned his lesson. This is not 1995, and he is not Bill Clinton. But we'll see.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
I really hope that you are correct and this Tragedy does not lead to any of our 1st or 2nd Amendment Rights being taken from us, but if you are wrong I believe that we are going to need to come up with a battle plan to defeat them and do it soon.

I believe that if they try to use this, or successfully use this to further their Commie Agenda Patriots will need to finally take action and stand up for our rights, and I believe that action may need to be large Coordinated Peaceful Armed Demonstrations in every State.

And I mean large enough to outnumber the Law Enforcers who will want to stop us.

If we outnumber them and we are heavily armed then I feel that the Law Enforcers will back down, since cops are many things but Suicidal is not one of them.

But of course Peaceful intentions on our part does not mean an absolute guarantee that there will not be an Incident, after all the Patriots Assembled on Lexington Green that fateful morning did not intend to be the trigger event of a Revolution.

The problem we have is we are running out of options to save our Republic through totally Political or other Peaceful means, and when all Peaceful options fail then what is left but less then Peaceful means.

JFK
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152397
01/12/2011 06:25 PM
01/12/2011 06:25 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
...Patriots will need to finally take action and stand up for our rights, and I believe that action may need to be large Coordinated Peaceful Armed Demonstrations in every State.
Sun Tzu - know your enemy

Do you know your enemy?

I know this particular enemy so well that I can absolutely guarantee that your peacefully armed demonstrations will be infiltrated by agents provocateur of every persuasion, shape and size.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152398
01/12/2011 07:20 PM
01/12/2011 07:20 PM
Maryland
O
OLM-Medic Offline
OLM-Medic  Offline
O
Maryland
CSC,

you are right, the .gov doesn't listen to the people. A simple proof of that is the fact that almost NOBDY wants the scam cameras at red lights, yet they are still there. Nearly everybody hates them.

Even little things like the example I gave make it very obvious.

"Remember that your adversary's desire to live is usually more powerful than whatever ammunition your are carrying in your firearms. Plan accordingly." -tire iron
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152399
01/13/2011 02:11 AM
01/13/2011 02:11 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Medic
The pay for offense traffic cameras is an income tool. Thus no amount of complaint will remove them.
In fact I believe that in larger cities you will quickly see them looking more to the crosswalks as they go after the 'J" walkers for fines.
These lights are non-contestable unless you have a written affidavit of your presence somewhere else.
The operators of these lights when connected to a facial recognition software and the data base for your State Drivers license agency are "declared" fool proof kinda like the DNA that has sent many innocents to jail.

Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152400
01/13/2011 03:11 AM
01/13/2011 03:11 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Yes they are money makers. However, they are expensive. If a gang of kids were to go around destroying them all the time, they would cost much more to replace than the revenue that they rake in.

I'm not saying that I or anyone else here would or should do that, I'm just stating a fact about their cost effectiveness.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Principle in a time of panic. #152401
01/14/2011 05:03 AM
01/14/2011 05:03 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
America’s Night of Broken Glass in Arizona

By John Galt
January 9, 2011

On November 7th a little known German diplomat, Ernst vom Rath, was shot by teenager named Herschel Grynszpan and killed. Little did anyone know that shortly after that event an entire nation would go on a witch hunt for citizens who had may or may not have exhibited loyalty to their nation and tolerated an intolerable government which launched a series of recriminations which destroyed the faith of the inhabitants of this nation, shattered the lives of millions, and involved everyone in the political discourse whether they elected to participate or not.

Thus when an empire falls into decline, the first temptation is to look outwards and blame the world for the problems of the country rather than analyze the abandonment of the historic origins and traditions which are embedded in that nation’s history and enabled it to grow and flourish. The United States is not an exception. Almost fifty percent of the nation ignores the political events and discussions which impact their lives with changes in the societal structure until there is a national election. In the periods of time when there local elections, the participation and interest in the politics of the state, county, or municipal elections decline even further. The city and county in which I reside is famous for allowing the “retired rich old bats” to dictate the future as the youths only vote in national elections and the middle class is under so much duress to survive that when a vote occurs on tax increases or local vacancies, that the status quo remains yet the electorate bitches about the cost of the outcome imposed on their futures.

Yet they still fail to act to protect their freedoms.

Until 2009.

The Tea Party movement, first inspired by Rick Santelli’s famous rant, created a wave of anger, awareness, and education which was desperately needed if our society was to achieve any hope of reversing the course set forth by decades of political oligarchy. The two party system created institutionalized corruption and abuse yet when challenged on their actions, they were more than defensive, they were outright offended by the thought of the peasants daring to question “their wisdom” and methodology for managing the affairs of our country.

The entire movement was first defined by individuals getting off of their collective rears and getting involved despite the derision tossed their way by not just one or two national voices but literally thousands of newspapers, broadcasters, and government officials on a regular basis who continued to preach the mantra, in a matter of words, of “be silent and obedient you knaves” which only stoked the fires higher and higher. The American people, well, a small percentage of them, have a wall and when their backs are pressed upon that wall, they act. Yet by and large the two establishment political parties mocked, derided, and ignored the little people stirring the pot. The candidates they nominated were declared unqualified, ill-educated, or just plain silly and in many cases the national Republican Party apparatus failed to support the candidates running against hard line liberals with even a bumper sticker much less a dime. After all that John Boehner, the establishment choice, gets on television and cries almost demanding allegiance to oppose the enemies of freedom he once proudly cooperated with on issues that helped to destroy the very freedoms he claims to represent. Perhaps the Honorable Mr. Boehner might wish to read the entire United States Constitution if he wishes to earn the respect and trust that he demands of us serfs and leave the abridged version to the history books designed by the Marxist elites I oppose.

This brings us to the unfortunate events of Saturday January 8, 2011 in Arizona. The mainstream media and their political lackeys wasted little time in turning this entire incident into Oklahoma City Redux. The question though is not the bitter rhetoric they decry but use daily nor the nasty accusations leveled against Sarah Palin, gun owners, and “vitriolic radio and television hosts” as one irrelevant public official declared. The assaults on those who decry this attempted assassination of Congresswoman Giffords because gun owners and radicals thirst for this sort of thing is the typical diatribe to be expected from those with an agenda. I for one was horrified to learn of this event and shall never endorse such actions under any circumstances.

However the broad brush painted by the media, extremist blogs of the Marxist ideology, and the political pimps places me squarely in the category of what they accuse the accused assassin to be. Thus to clear the air, let’s you and I take a moment to understand what this freak was:

1. An atheist

2. An Obama supporter

3. An apparent anarchist/anti-government and establishment nut.

There are three things listed above you will never find me endorsing. The difference between being “anti-government” and “anti-THIS anti-Constitutional government” are so vast it is beyond the time I wish to take tonight to discuss. At no point in time have I or my listeners or readers ever endorsed the wanton and useless role of violence to determine the final outcome. If I ever change my opinion on that matter you will know it and I do not paint gray areas, it is purely black and white. The opinions I express, my readers express, nor listeners matter any longer and that shall be explained tomorrow night in detail on my program.

The window has been shattered and America’s visions of immunity are about to evaporate. January 8, 2011 will be the proverbial “Trigger Event” which shall forever alter the course of our future, leaving three generations in limbo, working to either end the mindless descent into darkness or extinguishing Lady Liberty’s torch for the eternity of my lifetime. The tools necessary to do so are well established within the laws and regulations adopted over the last decade and now have accelerated under the current regime, leaving American citizens a horrendous choice in the future:

To board the boxcars or not.

I fear too many will treat that decision, exaggerated but used for emphasis to get my point across, as they do in the elections, by failing to research the implications of their actions. The sound of panes of shattering glass will be ignored by the media and endorsed in the fervor and fury calling for the silencing of the voices much as what happened some seventy plus years ago. When a quasi-Marxist President ignored the pleas and cries of those who were victimized by the revenge against their religion in a nation an ocean away because of the actions of a teenager who felt his back was against the wall. The idiot in Arizona is no Herschel Grynszpan nor Patrick Henry; he appears to be a disturbed, Godless soul who elected to take a course of action which murdered the future of innocent people because his Congressional Representative did not fulfill his desires. The historical course the United States of America chooses from this point however might indeed parallel what we saw on November 9th.

November 9, 1938, in Germany that is.

Shenandoah

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. " - Tyler Durden

AZ Massacre: Path to Totalitarian Subjugation and Genocide

John Galt published an excellent historical analysis of where history is repeating in his essay: America’s Night of Broken Glass in Arizona. Indeed as the hours and days have passed since Saturday's massacre by a lone madman, the frightening portents of government exploitation for the purpose of demonizing an entire political class of people and the silencing and subjugation of the same has become manifest in the words and actions of the Ruling Class in power.

John's essay was a stark warning that history could repeat itself, and the lessons are proving themselves prophetic in the course of the vile zeitgeist and drumbeat mantra the radical Left in America is pounding away with relentlessly.

It's almost as if everything that is transpiring was printed in advance and laying in a drawer to be faxed and e-mailed to the entire Ruling Class and it's supporters on the moment a tragedy like this one occurred.

Even though facts, hypocrisy and rebuttals by the Conservative targets of this demonization have been irrefutably presented, the Ruling Class Left and it's sycophantic supporters ignore the facts, and proceeds with their relentless efforts to use the tragedy in Arizona to take it's war on America and Conservatism to the next level of confrontation; silencing and subjugation of the Ruling Class' political opposition.

The speed and viciousness of the Ruling Class to blame the massacre on the 'atmosphere created by the Tea Party, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, etc. and accuse them of being accomplices to murder was only surpassed by it's initial efforts to pin the deranged gunman on being an angry Tea Party Afghanistan Vet.

Even when it became clear that the lunatic gunman Jared Lee Laughner was not tied in any way, ideologically to Conservative politics - the Ruling Class Marxist Left ignores those facts to continue to insist on blaming not just the Conservative leadership and talk radio hosts, but indeed the American people themselves. One Democrat representative even went as far as to blame the reading of the Constitution as a cause for the massacre on Saturday.

Get a feel of the zeitgeist running loose like wild beasts in the media and on the internet. Get a good feel of the drumbeat that will be continually drummed into our ears until the truth is long forgotten and the drumbeats become the only truth acceptable:

(Goggle the following articles)
Arizona Sheriff Blasts Rush Limbaugh for Spewing 'Irresponsible' Vitriol

Dem Congressman who called for GOP Gov. to be put against a wall and shot now demands civility

Clampdown on 1st and 2nd Amendment Needed to Stop a Flood Tide of Murder By The Right

WikiLeaks: Treat incitement by Conservatives seriously or expect more Gabrielle Gifford killing sprees

Politico says Obama "needs to deftly pin this on the Tea Partiers, just like Clinton deftly pinned the Oklahoma City bombing on the militia and anti-government people".

Journalists who demanded "caution" after Ft. Hood Massacre, now race to blame Palin after Arizona shootings

Senator Bernie Sanders: We need to fight Republicans and other “right-wing reactionaries” responsible for the climate that led to the shooting. Send money.

AZ Sherrif Speaks The Truth; Words Do Matter, political rhetoric has taken a dangerous turn in this country by the hard right

The right-wing directs these lunatics to a source. They channel their fear, anger and paranoia — and they point them toward the Democrats. They use them as hate seeking missiles.

Ultimately, Americans are the targets in what looks to become the casus belli for a purge they have been waiting for ever since NerObama took office. The Left seeks to shame us into silence while at the same time, they move with fevered pitch to abolish the 1st and 2nd Amendments and criminalize any political opposition to the Marxist coup that suddenly has run into opposition after November's election trouncing.

This is about silencing dissent. This is about using the tragedy to shove practical abolishment of free speech and gun rights while asserting Ruling Class protections and Popery for itself and members of the neoPolitburo.

Coupled with NerObama's takeover of food, water and soon the Internet - such a time of insane and reckless blame along with blood libel drove a nation into despotic totalitarianism by the cheer of a minority that forced the rest into supporting a demonic regime.

John's astute observation of history may indeed show in future history that this tragedy in AZ led to a time of shattered glass in America.

It's is pure stupidity to think that the divide that now exists and being exploited via blood libel on the Left, having creating a chasm between the Ruling Class Marxists and the rest of us, can ever be bridged.

Liberty cannot coexist with tyrants hell bent on subjugating you, and who will use any event to further that aim by projecting upon you - all the evil they seek the rest of mankind to see you as.

In history, such demonization, regardless how absurd and easily refuted by facts, has ALWAYS led to the genocide and criminalization of the very people the regime targets.

The only variable; the desperation of a people who will do anything in order to preserve themselves.

Our collapsing economy, shortages in fuel and even in food, all orchestrated by this regime, are creating some very sleepless nights for yours truly now that the Ruling Class is moving onto the next phase of restrictions and controls on the people.

If history be a guide to the path we are on, be afraid. Be very afraid.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.