Print Thread
SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152586
02/09/2011 03:09 AM
02/09/2011 03:09 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152587
02/09/2011 04:38 AM
02/09/2011 04:38 AM
Slipping the surly bonds of ea...
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
Slipping the surly bonds of ea...
Well, Montana isn't a Southern state so they can go to hell....I'm already in Montana (the better place).

Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy smile
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152588
02/09/2011 04:54 AM
02/09/2011 04:54 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Doc, Don't you just love it when the libs wet their panties and show off their constitutional ignorance?!

All the States have every right and the obligation to maintain their individual state militia.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152589
02/09/2011 11:38 AM
02/09/2011 11:38 AM
Eastern NC
HARBINGER Offline
HARBINGER  Offline
Eastern NC
I've been thinking about moving anyway smile

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152590
02/09/2011 01:09 PM
02/09/2011 01:09 PM
MT
C
C. M. Wolf Offline
C. M. Wolf  Offline
C
MT
Hummm... if soros, the splc, and any other jackass progressive liberal never existed on this planet, I'd still absolutely love the idea of a purely state-only run Militia!

In fact, I'm going to look up this dear and wonderful Rep. Wendy Warburton and offer any help and support that I can,(even though I don't trust the MT governor any further than I could throw him and too many sheriff depts in this state tend to follow police-state edicts & attitudes.

I do have to say, this stands an excellent chance of passing in this state. There already exists a huge "Unofficial Body of Armed Militiamen" here in MT right now.

Hey Flight-ER-Doc, are you in these parts? If so, what area? PM me if you like.

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152591
02/09/2011 02:18 PM
02/09/2011 02:18 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Why would anyone want to put the enemy in control of their destiny?

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152592
02/11/2011 03:40 PM
02/11/2011 03:40 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
The SPLC's relevance is grossly over-rated.

The armed militia is intended to protect against the egregiously tyrannical benefactors of vermin like SPLC, and other media whores.

The Cleptocratic Empire and its Tories have much to fear from an armed state militia.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152593
02/13/2011 07:15 PM
02/13/2011 07:15 PM
Ohio
B
BuckeyeNCO Offline
BuckeyeNCO  Offline
B
Ohio
While this is good news, the problem is that if a Montana State Militia ever does come to fruition, it will most likely be in the form of a neutered "State Defense Force."

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152594
02/14/2011 06:10 PM
02/14/2011 06:10 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Originally posted by BuckeyeNCO:
While this is good news, the problem is that if a Montana State Militia ever does come to fruition, it will most likely be in the form of a neutered "State Defense Force."
Absolutely correct. This is exactly the situation in Virginia. The politicians will immediately chop the balls off them for a couple reasons:

1. Reduce liability. No firearms training (or even handling) means less chance of any accidents.

2. Appease the libtards. If the neutered Militia is not trained to fight, the politicians can better assure the libtards raising a fuss that they have nothing to worry about.

Here in VA, the Virginia State Defense Force is prevented from doing anything at all that might be even remotely dangerous.
Firearms training? Keep dreaming.
PT? Yeah right.
Rappelling? No sir.
Martial arts? Negative.

Their biggest event is to park cars at the State Fair every year.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152595
02/14/2011 08:37 PM
02/14/2011 08:37 PM
Ohio
B
BuckeyeNCO Offline
BuckeyeNCO  Offline
B
Ohio
Originally posted by SBL:
Originally posted by BuckeyeNCO:
[b] While this is good news, the problem is that if a Montana State Militia ever does come to fruition, it will most likely be in the form of a neutered "State Defense Force."
Absolutely correct. This is exactly the situation in Virginia. The politicians will immediately chop the balls off them for a couple reasons:

1. Reduce liability. No firearms training (or even handling) means less chance of any accidents.

2. Appease the libtards. If the neutered Militia is not trained to fight, the politicians can better assure the libtards raising a fuss that they have nothing to worry about.

Here in VA, the Virginia State Defense Force is prevented from doing anything at all that might be even remotely dangerous.
Firearms training? Keep dreaming.
PT? Yeah right.
Rappelling? No sir.
Martial arts? Negative.

Their biggest event is to park cars at the State Fair every year. [/b]
Believe me, SBL, I know lol. I've spent the last six years in Ohio's SDF. Weapons training ceased 3 years ago in my old unit. Combatives around the same time. We haven't PT'd in about at least a year. No more rappelling or tactical training either. We had our own friggin MOUT town where we had our FTX's and did force on force training with the local PD.

I remember being called up, carrying a sidearm with live ammo, and performing security during a flood event four years ago...Will state troops in OH ever do that again? Hell no. It'll either be the NG when they can be bothered with it, or no one at all.

Some "defense force." I still remember how to fight though...

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152596
02/16/2011 09:14 AM
02/16/2011 09:14 AM
Southern Tier - NY state
T
Tuscarora Offline
Tuscarora  Offline
T
Southern Tier - NY state
Bless Montana and their efforts to resist the Leviathan.

I do however favor militias reporting to only their commanders and to no government agency.

State governments (N.Y.) can be pretty oppressive too.

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." -Jack London
Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia #152597
03/01/2011 06:52 PM
03/01/2011 06:52 PM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline
RandyMack  Offline
R
New Mexico/Canada
France thought that same thing too, during their revolution.....that didn't end so well. Our Founders understood the need for civil subordination, since it was already 600 yrs of their heritage. So, when they began to lose faith in the governmental structure of the king, they formed their own civil authority, called the Committees of Safety. The Continental Congress was nothing more than the national gathering of those Committees of Safety. look up www.committee.org for more info. You can also listen into my broadcast I do, which is only about the Militia, the Committees of Safety, and a plan for restoration of the Constitutional gov't, based upon the blueprint the Founders left for us to restore our freedom, or amend our gov't.

Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.