03/01/2011 01:58 PM
03/01/2011 01:58 PM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
Hi Everyone! I wanted to take this time to put some thoughts down and maybe have some of you perhaps dig into that gray matter we call a brain and help me out here.

For years, decades, even centuries, man has wanted to be free. Not just kinda free, a little bit free, but FREE. So, as we find ourselves living in a despotic state, with welfare minded politicians who rob us blind, steal our property, our freedoms, and our families, destroy nations, engages in mass murder, and supports genocide, I have to ask what are we doing?

We protest, we petition, we bitch, we moan, we complain, we stock up on beans, bullets and bandages, we go to FTX's, we engage our community and we try to "educate" the masses, while the vast majority of us don't ever read the material we reference, or make outlandish claims and predictions. So, what are we doing? What is the goal and objective? For those with combat experience, or business experience, you understand that before you begin a mission/venture, there must be a well thought out goal. The plan, is then laid out based upon the most likely steps needed to achieve that goal. Those steps are further developed for possible setbacks, problems, unforeseen factors, etc. So, what's the goal? What's the plan? Some of you will say the plan is to restore lawful gov't, or to restore the Constitution......but what version? There are many versions of the Constitution. How will we go about deciding what that goal or agenda is? Wow, I bet I've already stumped a few of you, and I've only asked what is the goal......

OK, so lets say we have a clear and defined goal.......now what? What is the plan to implement that goal? How will we handle supplies, communications, local/regional/national coordination? What do we do when boots, bullets and canned beans start running low? OK......let's forget about those minute little details, and just assume that we will fight.......that's the plan......so Sally grab your gun and lets go! Now what? While we're fighting and hopefully winning, even though we have none of the organization (even locally) that we need, let's assume that we win with force of arms.......now we got some buku problems! If we look at history, we find that every single instance in time that ppl have risen up, took their freedom at the point of a sword, no civil authority had been established before hand, so it came down to those with the biggest armies decided who was in charge and how it would be.....end of story! Sounds like Central/South America, Russia, Germany, etc huh? That doesn't sound like a good idea at all. There was once though, that ppl put a ton of thought into a process of gaining their freedom, learned from all the past revolts, and rebellions, and did things differently. They planned and prepped for years, as a people, and worked towards a common goal.....and that was the only time in history that a revolution actually freed the people.

So, what's the goal? What's the plan? Is there one?

Here is a link to 11 90 min audios Gary Hunt and I did answering that question:

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/radio.htm

The ones you are looking for are called "Time For A Plan"

Here are 2 interviews with Ret. Col. Joseph P. Martino, Author of Resistance to Tyranny, about what is to be considered when resisting tyranny.

Resistance to Tyranny part 1 and 2 with Ret. Col. Joseph P. Martino
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/randymack/ ... tia-monday part 1
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/randymack/ ... tia-monday part 2
http://www.youhavetreadonme.com/books/r ... ranny.html Book Info

Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152616
03/01/2011 02:19 PM
03/01/2011 02:19 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I would strongly urge everyone to get a copy of Resistance to Tyranny and study it. Don't just skim through it and toss it on the shelf. Put it into practice.

The same goes for the Committee of Safety concept. In addition to the info that Randy and Gary provide on his show, AWRM has a couple of threads that explain this subject in depth. Study it...implement it.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152617
03/01/2011 02:46 PM
03/01/2011 02:46 PM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
Thanks ConSigCor. That book, Resistance to Tyranny should be mandated reading for all who call themselves militia, Militia Units, and each Committee of Safety should have multiple copies on hand. It is the only thing "product" you will find on my site, and I don't make a dime off of it...I promote it because it's that IMPORTANT. I personally have read it 15 times in the last 3 months, and I've re-listened to his 2 interviews (even though I interviewed him) numerous times.

If you want to make change, the Founders left a blueprint and a plan, for both peaceful and non-peaceful restoration, yet most ppl I speak to have never heard of that plan. We lay it out in those 11 90 min audios I mentioned. Step by step what the Founders did, and left for us to do, if we ever were facing tyranny.

By the way Con, thanks for your support. I promise to become much more active on the forum, and I'll keep making posts like this.

RandyMack

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152618
03/01/2011 02:56 PM
03/01/2011 02:56 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Randy, I've been pushing the Committee of Safety idea for years. Had family who participated in some of the original committees and have read what they wrote about the subject. Google Mecklenburg Declaration.

And, your right about the book. My copy is getting kind of dog eared too.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152619
03/01/2011 03:12 PM
03/01/2011 03:12 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Ed Viera has a very fine site devoted to the Committees of Safety model.

Committees of Safety

Committees of Safety is a non-partisan, grass-roots advocacy organization active throughout
the 50 United States. Its purpose is to exercise the freedoms of speech, association, and petition
guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, in order to educate
Americans about, and mobilize them for political action around, the fundamental principles of liberty
and self-government set out in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of
Rights.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152620
03/01/2011 03:26 PM
03/01/2011 03:26 PM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
Imagrunt, try this site out for historical info about the CoS, how they can be used to day, and much much more:

www.committee.org

RandyMack

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152621
03/01/2011 03:38 PM
03/01/2011 03:38 PM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Randy
All across this nation men and women are awakening to find, like I did, that our perceived heroes are in reality our foes. This has created both an anger at the lies, and a suspicion of the other guy across the street.
There are a few movements that if they get off the ground will need the Militia as a protector until they have enough momentum to sustain themselves.
One group is the The Republic for the united States of America (http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/) who have about the most complete organization in most of the 50 states.
Another is the Assemblies (http://www.assemblypost.com) who also use a group called "Rangers" and where they have established themselves seem to be quiet successful in holding the Feds at bay.
In Alaska Stewart has merged both militia and committees of safety in a very successful movement. (Strange that a State with Governor "Sarah Palin, our savior, needs a militia?)
The civilian counterpart in freedom is the missing link in America's rebirth. Soldiers are great leaders and defenders, but most good ones can't say what makes that warm cozy feeling in civilians. The movements as Dr. Edwin Vieira states, need the Militias to protect their leaders and the people from the government until the organization is complete.
Every Militia group in the united States should be supporting one or more of these civilian groups until the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corp is finished and returned to the path of the Constitution, and the UNITED NATIONS Corp is convinced that intervention will become very expensive and not worth the effort.
Or we can continue buying weapons and BDU's and arguing on these boards about which SPLC article is worse.

Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152622
03/01/2011 05:24 PM
03/01/2011 05:24 PM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
safe, you mentioned Stewart in Alaska, I've not heard of any CoS in Alaska, and I'd be interested in learning more about him, and what he's put together up there. I'm aware of the Republic, but I wasn't aware of the Assemblies, which historically were just another name for CoS, as was Associations, and a couple of others. Thanks for the info on them and I'll read through what they are doing.

Glad to see there are some here who remember our history, and what is lawful, Constitutional, and our heritage. I'll be spending more time here.

P.S. ConSigCor I would love to talk to you about your families history, a real descendant of the CoS and Revolution. Perhaps even have you as a guest on the show, if you'd be willing. We should talk sometime.

RandyMack

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152623
03/01/2011 10:49 PM
03/01/2011 10:49 PM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
ConSig, I'm aware of that declaration, in fact most ppl don't know there were 90 Declarations of Independence written, before Jefferson's. Committees of Safeties, towns, colonies were drafting them. I would definitely love to chat with you ConSigCor, I would love to hear what your ancestors wrote. Email me at randymack@youhavetreadonme.com, or if you have Skype, hit me up, I'm randy_mack in NM.

RandyMack

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152624
03/02/2011 01:26 AM
03/02/2011 01:26 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Randy, UPN has a video about Stewart called "The Solution". Look at the top of this forum. You can find it in the list of vids on our site.

Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152625
03/02/2011 02:04 AM
03/02/2011 02:04 AM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
Oh, Schaeffer Cox.....I know him, I've had him on my show, and I've spoken with him a few times. I like what he's doing with the Liberty Bell System, and how he's organized his fellow citizens up there into the militia and thinking about a court system outside of the "authorized" system, yet when I spoke with him about Committees of Safety, and civil subordination he really didn't understand that. He's got the court system down, the Militia aspect, but if there is a "civil authority" aspect, it is minimal, and not a "representative" body that I could see from our conversations. I must say, he's done a good job with what he has done so far. I commend him for that wholeheartedly, and I often use him as an example of what can happen when ppl actually get off the computers, off the couch and back out into their communities, with a plan, and 110% effort to working that plan. He's a good man in my book.

RandyMack

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)
Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152626
03/02/2011 02:21 AM
03/02/2011 02:21 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
My bad...coffee hasn't kicked in yet...confused Cox with Stewart...duh.

Re: Headless Chickens, and Other Tales of Futility #152627
03/02/2011 04:23 AM
03/02/2011 04:23 AM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
Also, since you're around on the boards, I tried to send you the emails of the 2 ppl I spoke to you about, but your box was full, so I tried to email you from my email account and the same thing. The emails will be from awrm@outpost-of-freedom.com, and from david@youhavetreadonme.com. Thanks for the help.

RandyMack

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.