03/10/2011 03:50 AM
03/10/2011 03:50 AM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/zqlV0CDyiocR5P9yRmSdA8vPEUBaZXykWkGjQ3OV7hj3xhRZu*-ovDDHvGWM7fcUf0BRMa*lDC1Sp71CQVcxe*axrDMFWNq6/JoeMartinopt3.jpg?width=549[/img]

New interview with Joseph P. Martino this Sunday. If you haven't listened to is previous 2 interviews, we'll be rebroadcasting them the four hours before this live interview. These are Must Hear interviews, from an author who has written the most important book any Militia will ever read. I highly encourage you all to listen to the previous interviews, and if you can, buy his book, and if you can, figure out how to make it happen. You can also find his archives on the blogtalk player above by clicking on the orange RSS button, which will open a page with all of the shows and the archives for them. They are called Resistance to Tyranny. Help spread the word about this interview please, as I feel what he speaks on is of utmost importance. Post the banner for it anywhere and everywhere you can/want.

Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)
Re: Resistance to Tyranny pt 3 #152644
03/13/2011 03:36 AM
03/13/2011 03:36 AM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
Just a quick reminder, the show with Joseph P. Martino is tonight. We will also be broadcasting his 2 previous interviews on YHTOM Radio starting about 3 hours before the live interview begins. You can also download those interviews on the site as well. You really don't want to miss this man speak, and his ideas. This was one of his specialties.

Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.