Print Thread
Mexico to sue U.S. gun makers #152795
04/27/2011 04:05 AM
04/27/2011 04:05 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline OP
McMedic  Offline OP
43/18
Lawyers have sunk to an all time lo...ards that will allow this to go forward.

This is what the scum at batfe wants. If they can't regulate the gun makers out of existence they will try to bankrupt them.

Re: Mexico to sue U.S. gun makers #152796
04/27/2011 12:01 PM
04/27/2011 12:01 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Can we sue Mexico for allowing the drug cartels to get out of control and spread to US soil?

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Mexico to sue U.S. gun makers #152797
04/27/2011 05:28 PM
04/27/2011 05:28 PM
Ohio
B
BuckeyeNCO Offline
BuckeyeNCO  Offline
B
Ohio
Personally, I think we as a country should do to Mexico what Ronnie Barrett did to California.

Re: Mexico to sue U.S. gun makers #152798
04/27/2011 05:51 PM
04/27/2011 05:51 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
BuckeyeNCO

I think a better idea is to use what Ronnie Barrett makes on that Law Firm and on the rotten Mexican Government.

We really need to not forget who the scum are and after we win the coming Civil War we get payback on all of them.

I think we could make a few more States to add to the United States out of all that Mexican land. Then there will only be Canada stopping us from having all of North America as the United States.

I wonder is Guatemala part of North America or Central America, I should have studied more on World Geography.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Mexico to sue U.S. gun makers #152799
04/27/2011 07:45 PM
04/27/2011 07:45 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The Mexican constitution clearly states that citizens have a right to own guns, as different from "arms" which they consider military weapons. The Mexican public, according to their constitution, should have the right to be able to walk into their own gun shops and buy handguns in any non-military caliber, shotguns of any sort, and rifles in any caliber under .30 cal, again, according to their own constitution.

What happened at some point is that a branch of their army was given a political/legal role roughly equivalent to our BATF, and uses their power to enforce "regulations" on gun ownership, and sort of like state owned liquor stores in Oregon, they are supposed to have government run gun shops, of which they have exactly one in Mexico city, to meet the letter of their constitutional obligation. That one shop, of course running limited hours of operation, an onerous licensing procedure, and limited merchandise.

So Mexicans, good or bad, for better or for worse, look to alternatives. Sort of like American teenagers given the choice between illegal dope or illegal alcohol.

Mexican officials should in reality be held to task for not just their lackluster history on civil rights, but their bold and blatant curtailment of rights clearly spelled out in their own constitution. Attacking that portion of our constitution that we have managed to do a slightly better job of defending makes this whole thing our business too.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Mexico to sue U.S. gun makers #152800
04/29/2011 01:35 PM
04/29/2011 01:35 PM
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
Originally posted by SBL:
Can we sue Mexico for allowing the drug cartels to get out of control and spread to US soil?
Sounds like a solid quid pro qua to me. If one kicks over a few stones I bet you can find a lawyer to take it on.

If this is allowed to go through US gun makers should turn it into a public forum to show how the US gov and Mex corruption is responsible for most US made "black" guns in the hands of cartels.

I dont think making Mex into a few more states would be a wise idea..perhaps making a 100 mile deep barren wasteland as a DMZ would be more appropriate laugh

"State a moral case to a ploughman & a professor. The former will decide it as well, & often better than the latter,
because he has not been led astray by artificial rules."

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.