05/08/2011 02:03 AM
05/08/2011 02:03 AM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
Guess who’s got their voice back, and just in time for this weeks broadcasts.

Sunday 8th: We’re having Ed from the Militia of GA on to discuss comms with us. After reviewing Ed’s bio (below), you’ll understand why he’s more than qualified to speak on this matter.

Ed’s Bio:
I am currently serving as the communications officer for the GA Militia. I served 7 years active duty in the USAF as an avionics technician and the last four as an instructor in the avionics school at Lowry AFB, CO. I attended the University of Colorado while still in the service and after I got out transferred to VA Tech, majoring in Electrical Engineering. I worked for GTE (now Verizon) for 13 years in the military communications field as an instructor and field engineer. I spent time at Ft. Gordon, Ft. Bragg, Ft. Hood, Ft. Monmouth, and went to Germany twice. After that I went into cellular telephone systems and built some of the first systems in the southeast including Orlando, Atlanta and Augusta, GA. After a number of years as operations manager of the Augusta system I went to Rosario, Argentina where I was operations manager for four months and trained the Argentine engineers to run the system. After I got back home from that job, I retired from GTE and designed and built a recording studio and spent the next 5 years as a musician, engineer and producer. After that I got into truck driving, which I had been wanting to do since I was a young man, and now my wife and I go coast to coast and back once a week. Several times a year I stop in AZ for a while and go on patrol with some of my militia buddies out there.

This will prove to be a very educational and productive discussion on communications. I’m planning on asking him about how he would establish a communication network over a state/region, and how to operate it, as well as other “how to” topics that might help many of you along in establishing your communication systems in your state/region.

Monday 9th: Resistance to Tyranny, pt 5. Joe Martino will be joining us for his monthly discussion on the study of resistances, and his study of the elements required for a successful resistance to tyranny to happen. The topics we’ll be covering on this segment will include:

Tactics of hard and soft resistance (small acts of harassment, espionage, sabotage), and small acts of aggression
Targeting (how, who, what, i.e. food, water, communications, weapons, manufacturing/production, etc)
Security for resistance groups
Infiltration of resistance groups and what to look for

As always, your questions and input are appreciated, so feel free to join in, this isn’t a spectator sport.

Any help and support in promoting the show to others is most appreciated, the more people onboard, the stronger we become. Spread the emails around, or post the audios wherever you like. Thanks as always, and we’ll see you tonight.

Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)
Re: Have You Resisted #152851
05/08/2011 08:49 AM
05/08/2011 08:49 AM
Ohio
B
BuckeyeNCO Offline
BuckeyeNCO  Offline
B
Ohio
Very cool.

Re: Have You Resisted #152852
05/09/2011 03:32 AM
05/09/2011 03:32 AM
New Mexico/Canada
R
RandyMack Offline OP
RandyMack  Offline OP
R
New Mexico/Canada
I like the statement about Cthulhu, I'm a huge fan, and had read all of HP Lovecraft's stories by 16 yrs old. Why vote for the lesser of 2 evils, vote Cthulu!

Joe's interviews are some of the best out there, this is what he did for a living, he studied insurgencies, and how to take them down, both with hard and soft force. He's now presenting the reverse, what a successful resistance would look like. You can find info on his book on the website, or look for it on Amazon, it's called "Resistance to Tyranny", by Joseph P. Martino, Ret Col. It is a must have book.

Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.