07/22/2011 07:57 AM
07/22/2011 07:57 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2011/07/canton-oh-oath-traitors-show-their-true.html

I've heard it from these punks claiming we don't have a reason to be out at oh-dark thirty in the morning.

This is a FREE country; these Stasi wannabes need to get a clue and find another line of work before they're taken out of public service.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: CANTON, OH OATH TRAITOR SHOWS TRUE COLORS TO CCW PERMIT HOLDER #153138
07/22/2011 10:47 AM
07/22/2011 10:47 AM
OR
sinistral Offline
NCO Contributor
sinistral  Offline
NCO Contributor
OR
It's rare that anything surprises me, but I felt sick to my stomach, nearly vomited while watching this. I will pose the theory that this guy did a stint as a Marine drill instructor. His movements, mannerisms, and verbiage are things I've only witnessed in DI's, or people who wish they were one. I've thought for a long time that anybody who served as a drill instructor should be required to go through some sort of deprogramming if they leave the military within a certain period of time after they leave the drill field, and exactly for this reason. They tend to start seeing everyone in the general population as their "recruits." Police work is a natural segway for them, because the opportunity to bully people is still there.

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”
-Thomas Paine
Re: CANTON, OH OATH TRAITOR SHOWS TRUE COLORS TO CCW PERMIT HOLDER #153139
07/22/2011 01:37 PM
07/22/2011 01:37 PM
California
C
code3 Offline
NCO Contributor
code3  Offline
NCO Contributor
C
California
If you watch the other video of Oceanside P.D. you will see how a Marine should act. I too am a former active Marine. I would be very suprised if the first cop was a Marine.

SEMPER FI!

SIEMPER FI
Re: CANTON, OH OATH TRAITOR SHOWS TRUE COLORS TO CCW PERMIT HOLDER #153140
07/23/2011 05:50 AM
07/23/2011 05:50 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
Just re-watched it...

Cop was definetly looking to bust someone, and those two black folks were damn lucky that CCW newbie... inadvertantly is the word I'd use... yeah-inadvertantly pushed the tin badge punk's Only Ones button. The oath traitor obviously wasn't top of his class to begin with, but it took six minutes to even question the ccw holder. This is the other great flaw in concealed carry permits: public servants are further conditioned to view Americans Second as privilege they can take away at will. The threat to slap a felony on him for offering a ride and to target him in the future is inexcusable and shows his mistaken superiority complex.

Plus, he's obviously stressed out from hunting; even with over-the-head, holding-gats-at-90 degree gangstas, it's still the potential for a bullet to be loosed lucky. The steroids certainly contributed to his attitude and performance.

You will also note both cops had severe target fixation; they know they have backup and most people meekly comply so all their attention is focused on manufacturing a bust at o-dark-whatever. They were trying to get busts on the two blacks for stereotypical reasons and subconsciously ignored the meek, nerdy white dude until they got to them... and only a minute later did the cop hulk out over dude's ccw.

Cop roiding out had his partner intimidated, beta'd him good long before this encounter. Cop was so offended he MISSED dude's gun he wouldn't let him explain what and why. If I was working 3rd shift in a place like Canton I'd most definetly be packing, but you take your chances at the early morning hours stopped and talking to targetable folks, or looking targetable yourself. The no-dicked roidhead proves that.

Tactically, these behaviors reveal some fundamental flaws someone hanging back say, 100 meters or so could exploit. Even in the car with two targetable minorities to eff with, a serious gunfighter would do well to look and act meek, scared and nerdy until he judge the timing right.

Certainly, police departments across America will be using this as a training aid on how not to handle a felony stop. Isn't the first rule to check for arms? These two clowns didn't.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.