Print Thread
TSA Beat Unsuspecting Girl Causing Brain Damage #153147
07/26/2011 04:47 AM
07/26/2011 04:47 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
TSA Police Beat Unsuspecting Girl At Airport Causing Brain Damage At Reagan National Airport

Read the full story and watch all the news videos here...

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/20...in-damage-reagan-national-airport-42121/

The amerikan people have become the new Jews. We use every excuse in the book to justify our cowardice. We stand idly by and do nothing while these Nazi thugs beat, arrest and imprison our fellow Jews, our wives and children.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: TSA Beat Unsuspecting Girl Causing Brain Damage #153148
07/26/2011 07:40 AM
07/26/2011 07:40 AM
Oregon
M
Merk Offline
Merk  Offline
M
Oregon
We'll see what happens when the TSA starts showing up more on the street at shopping malls, bus stations, and other locations other than the very confined spaces of an airport.

"The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness." -Robert A. Heinlein
Re: TSA Beat Unsuspecting Girl Causing Brain Damage #153149
07/26/2011 08:34 AM
07/26/2011 08:34 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by Merk:
We'll see what happens when the TSA starts showing up more on the street at shopping malls, bus stations, and other locations other than the very confined spaces of an airport.
It will also be interesting to see what will happen if they do show up at Shopping Malls in Pro Second Amendment States that are Open Carry and Shall Issue and even more interesting if they try to pull their crap in Arizona where Concealed Carry is Legal without a License.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: TSA Beat Unsuspecting Girl Causing Brain Damage #153150
07/26/2011 09:06 AM
07/26/2011 09:06 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
ConSigCor
The amerikan people have become the new Jews. We use every excuse in the book to justify our cowardice. We stand idly by and do nothing while these Nazi thugs beat, arrest and imprison our fellow Jews, our wives and children.
Yes that is so true but the question is for how much longer will we refuse to take action.

The American People are angry and they are getting more angry day by day, so how long will it be before they get angry enough to take action against these evil Bas**rds.

Everyone has a limit to how far they can be pushed, and what is happening right now is people are suppressing their anger and maybe only releasing a little of it on boards like this one. But what will happen when all this bottled up anger and hate finally erupts. I have a feeling that it will not be good for all the ones we hate. The TSA are kicking a Sleeping Rottweiler and since even a Labrador Retriever can be pushed too far, I feel that this Rottweiler will bite the one who is kicking it and it will not be a good day for the Bas**rd who is doing the kicking.

I have a friend I have known most of my life and I know that if anyone were to harm one of his Family that person would die and it would not make any difference to my friend if that person wore a badge or not.

I also know another man who I know would get revenge against anyone including a cop or TSA goon for any harm done to his family and this man would not just get payback against one Goon he would not let them arrest him and since he was in Military Special Operations, I just don't want to mention which one, the Goons would pay a heavy price to take him down.

Now if there were only these two men then the TSA and other Federal, State and Local Government Goons aka American Gestapo would not have much to worry about but what these enemies of Freedom need to think about is just how many real men who will take action and have the skills to do a very good job of it are there, and just how many are on the very edge of snapping if pushed just a little bit further.

A while back there was a man who owned I believed it was a Sausage Factory who was pushed over the edge by a rotten Government Inspector and he shot and killed the Inspector.

Also how many of us have actually read Unintended Consequences?

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: TSA Beat Unsuspecting Girl Causing Brain Damage #153151
07/26/2011 09:32 AM
07/26/2011 09:32 AM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline
Rudy  Offline
43BN-37FF
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:

Also how many of us have actually read Unintended Consequences?
Read, reread and highlighted several pages.

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."
Re: TSA Beat Unsuspecting Girl Causing Brain Damage #153152
07/27/2011 04:11 AM
07/27/2011 04:11 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
I suppose they needed someone to beat up and wreck their life, and this woman was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You'll note they like to target mainstream Americans-people who won't physically retaliate nor have the connections to be avenged. They rely on the very system that tyrannizes them.

Since the problem is obvious, so are the solutions.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: TSA Beat Unsuspecting Girl Causing Brain Damage #153153
07/27/2011 08:08 AM
07/27/2011 08:08 AM
Oregon
M
Merk Offline
Merk  Offline
M
Oregon
Unintended Consequences is required reading for anyone here as far as I'm concerned. John Ross needs to put out a new edition that isn't so expensive.

I open carry and conceal depending on the scenario. Some TSA rent-a-cop thinks they are going to get anywhere near my loaded weapon is dreaming.

"The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness." -Robert A. Heinlein

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.