Print Thread
6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153207
07/28/2011 10:33 AM
07/28/2011 10:33 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Here's another incident of brutality that demands an investigation. Heads should literally roll over this one.

Watch the videos...most disgusting crap I've ever seen. Every one of the nazi pigs involved in this murder should be hunted down and executed. mad

Cover Up Caught On Camera: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/20...ill-43171/comment-page-1/#comment-267081

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153208
07/28/2011 12:57 PM
07/28/2011 12:57 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
More of the same, and this time with plenty of witnesses. Too bad the video is not more clear, and also too bad it would probably take more than one killing by the same officers in order to get any charges to stick.

Revolutionary field tribunals....lets hope the locals got names and faces put into the local intel files.

The wakeup call will only come when they finally tick off the wrong people in the wrong place and the followup videos get posted on scripts which are variations of the following:

(Voice from off camera)

"What is your name"

Beaten man in video answering to the voice

"__________ _______ "(fill in blank)

Voice:
"what is your former occupation"

Beaten man:
"truck driver"

Voice:
"You lying fuck, you know what this is about" (a rifle butt appears from off screen, as someone butt strokes the subject in the stomach) "in 2011, you worked fur ____ _____ police department and participated in the brutal beating death of ______ ______ which was a crime against the individual by the name of _________ ________ and due to your use of public authority in the furtherance of a crime of extreme violence was also a crime against the people of the United States of America and the State of ___________ and therefore under the authority of this tribunal. Due to exigent circumstances of the current revolution, this tribunal has found that while you personally participated in the creation of the circumstances of martial law, and the federal court system's inability and unwillingness to provide for any constitutionally protected rights, this court finds that your actions and the circumstances if your crime fall under an exception in constitutional law which allows for summary execution of justice. How do you plead?"

Beaten Man: "NOT GUILTY"

Voice: "Yeah, whatever fuckhead, say any prayers you want to say, too bad your people killed the court system a long time ago or else you would have just gotten a fair trial and done some prison time, maybe even gotten off by paying someone in a lawsuit."

Beaten man (mumbling)

A .45 automatic appears from off camera, in a gloved hand. Pointed at the side of the man's head, a shot rings out, the next view is of the bastard on the floor with a gaping head wound and blank expression on what is left of his face.

Sure, the death squad will eventually be hunted down by what is left of any government force in their zones of control, but I guarantee you that a compilation of a dozen such videos will result in some major change of policy at a hell of a lot of surviving law enforcement agencies.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153209
07/28/2011 12:58 PM
07/28/2011 12:58 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
And since what they did was in effect torture their execution should be by torture.

Cattle Prods and Horses hooves should be the method of their deaths, or something equally nasty.

And where are all the Boards Cop Lovers, why do they not post in these topics on Bas*ard cops.

One of the members who comes from a Cop Family gets really ticked off when I mention how much I hate cops and there is the member who actually had the nerve to state that I must be a career criminal since as he stated only a career criminal would hate cops the way I hate them.

So where are all the defenders of the Police Brotherhood why are thy not here defending their brothers in blue or heroes. Could it be, because this evil can not be defended and they refuse to admit even to themselves that Cops are not Knights in Shining Armor that cops believe themselves to be.

And what about what these Brave American Gestapo did:

Police Beat Man That Just Learned His Son Committed Suicide

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/07/26/police-beat-man-learned-son-committed-suicide-42421/

Fox news reports that Loganville police beat an emotionally distressed man who just learned his son had committed suicide.
In another blaring example of the transitioning of America into a complete Nazi style police state, police show no sympathy for an emotionally distressed man who just learned that his son committed suicide.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/07/24/outrage-cops-kill-unarmed-nfl-player-doctor-tape-41831/

The family of Ex-NFL football player David Lee “Deacon” Turner accused police of shooting and killing him while he was unarmed and doctoring the tape to hide the evidence of the murder.
East Bakersfield police are being accused of shooting and killing an unarmed EX-NFL football player, David Lee “Deacon” Turner, at a local convenience store and then doctoring a video tape of the incident by the man’s family.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153210
07/28/2011 01:36 PM
07/28/2011 01:36 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
People on the ground in Fullerton are collecting names of those involved in this murder. On of these rogue pigs is called the Terminator by his peers and he is a known.

It's time to start compiling lists of these criminals names and addresses and posting them for all the world to see.

Don't dial 911, instead call 241.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153211
07/29/2011 05:36 AM
07/29/2011 05:36 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Originally posted by ConSigCor:

It's time to start compiling lists of these criminals names and addresses and posting them for all the world to see.
+1. That's called grassroots accountability.

If those with badges are going to betray the people they are supposed to serve, they need to be willing to face those people both on and off the job and answer for their behavior.

One of the biggest disappointments I see on a daily basis is the attitude that the other cops have about incidents like this. They always give the cop involved the benefit of the doubt, even when they watch the recording and see obvious violations happen right in front of them.

They always say "There are always going to be a couple bad cops, but there are way more good cops than bad ones." But where are the good cops when things like this happen? Imagine if Rodney King had not been recorded. How many of those "good cops" would have reported ANY misconduct to internal affairs? My guess is absolutely ZERO.

Keep in mind that cops wouldn't even try this kind of crap if they didn't think they could get away with it. And they wouldn't think they could get away with it if they hadn't already done so numerous times before. So how many similar incidents go completely unreported?

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153212
07/29/2011 06:19 AM
07/29/2011 06:19 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
This makes me think back to when I was a Sergeant in the Marine Corps and assigned to the Military Police at Camp Pendleton, CA. I was the NCOIC of the main gate one day, and I had three Marines working with me, plus one more (a Corporal) who was assigned to a police car but got bored and stopped by the gate for a few minutes.

The main gate at Camp Pendleton is situated in a way where people accidentally come through the gate because they took the wrong exit on Interstate 5. So people come by all the time who just have to make a U-turn and leave base to go about their business. Occasionally someone with a warrant out for them or an illegal alien comes through, and we turn them over to the proper authorities.

On this particular day a big black dude from South Central LA had made a wrong turn and wanted to get back on the interstate. It should not have been a problem. Except the Corporal who was assigned to the police car didn't like the guy's attitude because he refused to show ID. My co-worker thought this guy might have a warrant out for his arrest, so he made him pull over in the parking lot, show ID, vehicle registration, proof of insurance; everything. The guy was furious, and his wife (God bless her) was doing her best to keep him as calm as she could.

The Corporal ran his ID for warrants, nothing came up. His registration and insurance were also both good to go. He still didn't like the driver's attitude, so he was trying his hardest to find ANYTHING to write him up for. The driver was so angry, it got to the point where he was cursing up a storm and almost about to grab cops and get even for Rodney King, despite the fact that there were four cops (more had showed up since this all began) surrounding him, all with one hand on either their OC spray, baton, or M9 pistol.

During all this I was busy monitoring traffic, since so many of my fellow policemen were occupied with the angry driver. That's when I looked over and saw my fellow policemen surrounding the guy, all with hands on weapons. I immediately halted traffic, and ran to the scene in the parking lot. I asked the Corporal what the problem was, he told me the guy had an attitude and they ran his ID and nothing came back. I said once again, "So what's the problem?" He looked at me like I had a dick growing out of my forehead. I took the driver's ID and other documents from the Corporal and said to all the LEOs with me "Every single one of you get in the gatehouse right fucking now!" I then handed the driver his things and told him where to make a U-turn to leave base. He got into his car and I thanked his wife for her part. The guy was still angry, even with me, but I didn't get butt-hurt about it, even when he gave me the bird while leaving base.

Me: "He broke no laws and there wasn't any reason for you to detain him, so why were you fucking with him?"

CPL: "He had an attitude, Sergeant. we were going to search his car and find something to write him up for, but you came and stopped us."

Me: "Whoopty fucking shit! I'd have an attitude too if some cop was fucking with me like that! Your job as a policeman is to DE-escalate situations. You assholes were not doing that, instead you were escalating the situation far beyond it ever needed to go. Don't EVER let me catch you doing that shit again!"

I never had a problem like that ever again with any of those guys that day, or any of the other MPs I worked with. Word got around about the ass-chewing I gave them, and they never forgot it. My fellow MPs knew from then on that I wouldn't tolerate bullshit on my watch, and those of the same rank or higher also understood that I wouldn't back them if they tolerated it on their level or at other gates.

I figured it out, yet I was only a junior Sergeant (E-5) in the Marine Corps, never been to college, only had 1.5 WEEKS of law enforcement training, and had only been with the MPs for about three months. Bulletboy knew me in the Marine Corps, he can tell you I wasn't 'Mr. Constitution', I wasn't even moderately awake yet, but I knew right from wrong. So why is it that these "professional" cops don't get it? I was able to reign in the LEOs under me, so why can't the Sergeants in other law enforcement organizations do the same? I let it be known to my fellow Sergeants and even my higher-ups that I wouldn't tolerate abuses on ANY level. That helped to keep them in line as well. So why aren't other cops doing this?

On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153213
07/29/2011 06:34 AM
07/29/2011 06:34 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Here's another example of what I'm talking about. This officer's partner should have been keeping him in line. If this is has been his usual attitude, then he should have been reported long ago. Not only does he need to be fired, but he needs to be charged. If I were to threaten to "put lumps on" somebody, I'd definitely be charged, just like if I threatened to put 10 rounds into a non-aggressive person's head, I'd most definitely be charged.

http://www.policemag.com/Videos/Channel/Weapons/2011/07/Ohio-Officer-Threatens-CCW-Holder.aspx

Notice that this video is on a police forum, so read the comments below it. Even other cops strongly disapprove.

To any cops reading this, THIS is exactly what gives you guys a bad name. Police your own.

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153214
07/29/2011 07:06 AM
07/29/2011 07:06 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
SBL, the reason cops don't check the scumbags in the ranks is because they WON'T. You are what would be considered today the exception, and likely wouldn't be getting any more promotions or pay increases. Likely, they'd drive you out.

Remember: for every 'Terminator' there are a legion of hanger-ons and dick riders that will back up their enforcer. Those are the ones that are happy to have the badge and gun and get to bully Americans and subject them to the many horrors of the legal system, just for the hunt. They're attracted to the weak, the different, those out at oh-dark whatever. They're predators....

That's why when it comes down to it I'm treating any enemy installation or any ground the enemy occupies as a free-fire zone. Let the Oath Keepers clean house or get out of the way.

I'd prefer that anyone found guilty be thrown in a thunderdome, cage, pit-whatever and fight for their lives after being thouroughly interrogated. Likely won't happen until after major ground is gained...

...but if you want an education on making a 'message' video, just watch The Dark Knight when the Joker makes a video, has the Batman Impersonator. Not to precisely recreate it but to demonstrate that the enemy really has no power, are cowards. You demonstrate your power over them, state your purpose and demands and then you make your example.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153215
08/01/2011 02:15 PM
08/01/2011 02:15 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Fullerton city officials have reportedly offered the parents of Kelly Thomas $900,000 to try to head off a lawsuit. (A city official reportedly told the parents they would have offered more, but their son was "no rocket scientist.")

The FBI has now confirmed it is launching an investigation into the death of Kelly Thomas.

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153216
08/01/2011 02:40 PM
08/01/2011 02:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by airforce:
Fullerton city officials have reportedly offered Kelly Thomas $900,000 to try to head off a lawsuit. (A city official reportedly told the parents they would have offered more, but their son was "no rocket scientist.")

The FBI has now confirmed it is launching an investigation into the death of Kelly Thomas.

Onward and upward,
airforce
No he was not a rocket scientist!He was a punching bag for the Fulleton P.D.This an example of the fascist police state hard at work in California.Your state may be next!

Here is a video w/audio from a bus stopping at the scene of the Beating/Murder.The passengers boarding the bus just witness the attack on Kelly Thomas.Who's father is a police officer(so if any one thinks their family will be safe when SHTF because they are in govn,think again).Listen to them describe the horrible beating/Murder in their own words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYJi3lgXLBU&feature=player_embedded

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153217
08/01/2011 02:59 PM
08/01/2011 02:59 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
When.

WHEN are people going to stop standing idly by while armed thugs commit murder???

People need to stop being cowards and begin defending their neighbors. If the Nazi's want a war...give them one.

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153218
08/01/2011 03:22 PM
08/01/2011 03:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The local AM radio KFI 640(John and Ken show) http://www.johnandkenshow.com/ has alot of good info on this case.It seems the witness on the bus have not come forward.But they and many others in Fullerton,California,called in to the station to voice their fear of the Police there.And that they darn not go against them.Now,the rest of the PD is reporting every call they go on people are yelling"Murderers".

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153219
08/02/2011 01:08 PM
08/02/2011 01:08 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Publicity about the beating death of Kelly Thomas is afecting the morale of Fullerton police officers . What a shame. :rolleyes:

...Fullerton police Sgt. Andrew Goodrich said the department has received hundreds of phone calls and e-mails from across California and hundreds turned out to protest Saturday morning at the Fullerton police station.

"It's not pleasant to see people in front of the police station calling the officers 'murderers,'" Goodrich said.

"We understand the community is outraged and concerned and what we've said all along is the incident happened, but the chief called for an outside agency to do a transparent investigation of what happened that night," Goodrich said....
And an anonymous caller to KFI-AM's John and Ken Show claims there is another video of the beating that has been confiscated by the police and not yet released. The same caller said a one-eyed officer (identified as Jay Cicinelli) has a reputation for heavy-handed tactics, and actually bragged about the Thomas beating.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153220
08/02/2011 03:25 PM
08/02/2011 03:25 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
[b]WHEN are people going to stop standing idly by while armed thugs commit murder???[/b]
Why did people stand idle while Stalin murdered millions? Or Hitler? Or Mao?

Well, it was because the ones who didn't stand idle were easily identified and eliminated. That's the bad news. The good news is, people are doing something. They're doing it a little too late to help Kelly Thomas, or any of the other victims of government-sponsored murder, but they are taking to the streets.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And the Fullerton cops are feeling the heat. And don't think every other police department is seeing what is happening, and feeling it, too.

It's always been hard to dodge bullets, but it's getting even harder to hide from surveillance cameras, or camera phones, and the internet. Don't despair, folks. It may not seem like it, but we're winning. Have faith.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153221
08/02/2011 04:28 PM
08/02/2011 04:28 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
When.

[b]WHEN
are people going to stop standing idly by while armed thugs commit murder???

People need to stop being cowards and begin defending their neighbors. If the Nazi's want a war...give them one. [/b]
This is why I keep a couple flex-cuffs in my vehicle; so I can make a citizen's arrest if necessary. Cops laugh at that notion, but it is legal, and I won't hesitate to draw on an officer if I see him committing murder in front of me.

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153222
08/02/2011 05:14 PM
08/02/2011 05:14 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
SBL
and I won't hesitate to draw on an officer if I see him committing murder in front of me.
Brother you must have very very big brass ones to be willing to go that far.

The biggest problem with taking any action against a cop regardless of how good a reason you have is you will end up either in prison or dead.

The way I see it, if I had to take action against a cop I would not stand around to be arrested and I would have no real options other then my fighting to the death and I would take a lot of my enemy with me.

So since most people don't want to die or go to prison because they helped someone, that is a very good reason for their not taking any direct action to stop these out of control cops.

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153223
08/02/2011 11:50 PM
08/02/2011 11:50 PM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
People need to stop fearing these thugs and stand up for what they truly believe in. My Pop taught me that if you believe your right in doing something and are willing to face the music. DO IT!
Bad cops need to remember they can bleed too. They just need to mess with the wrong person or persons, and I don't mean of the criminal element either.

In this case what happened to this man is uncalled for and should have been resisted by the citizenry with the appropriate amount of violence. These punks should be dead right now. Not the victim.

I have also noticed that these cops have been desensitized to the plight of the homeless people out there. I believe that more and more regular people are becoming homeless and are not drunks or druggies, just without a home. This must not continue. Just because they have no home,does not mean they are sub human. Human beings Dammit!

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153224
08/03/2011 12:38 AM
08/03/2011 12:38 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
The bad thing about taking direct action against the cops, besides the fact that you stand a very good chance of being injured, imprisoned, or killed, is that it does nothing to deter the next badged murder. Those citizens you see waving signs in the face of the police officers are. Believe me, they are being heard.

And please, don't denigrate the actions these people are taking. They, too, are risking their lives. Think about it. If the cops are so out of control they will beat a helpless man to death, what makes you think they won't take some action against these folks? How hard would it be for some cop to plant some dope on one of them? And then, maybe, have them resist a little? Trust me, those protesters are doing their part.

We need to fight back but, more importantly, we need to fight smart. They have the badges and guns, but we have the internet, we have guns, and we have the numbers. The advantage belongs to us.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153225
08/03/2011 05:44 AM
08/03/2011 05:44 AM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
There were several posts on that site about "why don't people resist the cops".

The answer is those same people posting there about resisting most likely called for Hutaree members to be executed for daring to question the King's soldiers.

Cops can murder any amount of innocent people and not answer for it but if a member of the gestapo so much as gets a dirty look from a "civilian" the news will whip up support to kill those who do not support the police and the sheep will blindly follow. They are an occupational army either to be resisted or blindly obeyed.

All 50 states and the SCOTUS have ruled people are allowed to resist an illegal arrest with lethal force.

The big problem though isn't the police or even Obama. Obama doesn't kick in doors and the police are not everywhere. The biggest threat to freedom is the stupid neighbor or #6 here...

http://www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000156

Tyranny could not exist if citizen spies and ignorant people did not give them their power to commit attrocities against the American people and refuge behind their badge.

Even among patriots this happens. How many times do patriots go to jail and instead of being supported are demonized. Then years later you find out the FEDs lied again. Look at all the BS "Madhatter" and the Quisling Moolisha spread about Hutaree. They were such affective mouthpieces in supporting the government's shoddy case I hope they got paychecks.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153226
08/03/2011 03:37 PM
08/03/2011 03:37 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Attorney Michael D. Schwartz has the unenviable job of defending the indefensible . Apparently the bystanders were all lying, and the public is getting all worked up over nothing.

Mr. Schwartz, it should be noted, is a three-time recipient of the District Attorney's Outstanding Prosecutor of the Year Award. That's pretty impressive, but I suspect these guys are going to need someone with a little more experience as a defense attorney.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153227
08/04/2011 07:07 AM
08/04/2011 07:07 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Of course the prostitutor is going to defend his boys, what did anyone expect. Unless we're talking about generating heat on a Casey Anthony level I don't hold out too much hope that those feral hogs are going to get the justice they deserve. Remember "officer discretion"?

Be your own leader

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153228
08/04/2011 10:39 AM
08/04/2011 10:39 AM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
I just don't know what to say anymore. Sometimes I sit around and PRAY for the shit to hurry up and hit the fan, but then, you know the old saying......"be careful what you wish for".
Cops like this are just putting themselves in the same kill zone as the gangbangers and looters that we'll have to defend against in the not-so-distant future. I really don't care if they realize this or not.
What was it the spook in Apocalypse Now told Capt. Willard............."terminate with extreme predjudice".

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153229
08/05/2011 03:05 PM
08/05/2011 03:05 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
These are the Fullerton police officers who have so far been implicated in the death of Kelly Thomas:

Officer Jay Cicinelli
Officer Kenton Hampton
Officer Manny Ramos
Officer Joe Wolfe
Officer James Blatney

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153230
08/06/2011 05:25 AM
08/06/2011 05:25 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
There is something that can be done to make life a little more interesting for American Gestapo.

A question do any of the members of this board have a friend or know someone reliable who does not live in the United States preferable a Non Citizen.

If so please either post on the board or contact me, thanks.

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153231
08/11/2011 02:37 AM
08/11/2011 02:37 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Fullerton Police Chief Michael Sellers is taking medical leave due to stress .

And Fullerton businessmen, members of the Tea Party, are seeking to recall members of the Fullerton City Council who they feel are in league with the Fullerton Police Department.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153232
08/22/2011 12:24 PM
08/22/2011 12:24 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
It's about time this came back to haunt them...

Cops increasingly under siege after homeless death

http://news.yahoo.com/cops-increasingly-under-siege-homeless-death-091743663.html

FULLERTON, Calif. (AP) — Until last month, the most pressing issues in this quiet Southern California suburb were whether to build homes on rolling hills north of the city, how best to preserve a historic movie theater and a downtown bar scene that got a little too popular for its own good.

Now, the historic city that's home to five colleges and a vibrant nightlife is the target of international outrage after a mentally ill homeless man died following a violent fight with six police officers that was captured on camera. In the video, 37-year-old Kelly Thomas, who suffered from schizophrenia, can be heard crying out for his father over the zapping sound of a stun gun.

The incident last month has ensnared Fullerton in an ever-widening array of state and federal investigations, resignations and rowdy protests — and things promise to get worse for the city before they get better. The acting police chief last week ordered an internal investigation into an unrelated, but volatile confrontation last year after reviewing cell phone footage that appears to contradict sworn testimony given by police officers in court.

Public outcry over the new video prompted the department to acknowledge that officers may have arrested the wrong man. That man, Veth Mam, on Friday filed a federal complaint alleging officers used excessive force and falsified their police reports after arresting him. Mam, 35, was acquitted by a jury earlier this month on charges of assault, battery and resisting arrest, in part because of cell phone video depicting his own arrest.

The two incidents have put Fullerton, an unassuming Orange County city best known as the home of a prominent California State University campus, on the map from Germany to Korea — and unhappy residents and business owners are hunkering down. The city, founded in 1887 in the midst of citrus groves, prides itself on its roster of refurbished turn-of-the-century brick buildings, a bustling summer farmer's market and a hopping nightlife in the redeveloped downtown with a jazz scene that has been known to attract the likes of actor Joe Pesci.

Most families who move to the city put down permanent roots and enjoy the small-town feel in a county better known for its sprawling suburban developments and web of freeways.

"It's a very friendly place, it's kind of low-key and because this has happened now that's all that anybody knows about us," said Michael Ritto, president of the Fullerton Downtown Business Association. "People are all upset, people are marching. I go to work and every day, all day, there's TV cameras and crews everywhere."

The city's biggest quality-of-life issue, an overly active bar scene, has been somewhat tamed in the past several years but is still an issue for police. Mam's arrest last year happened as bars were letting out around 2 a.m.

"They're telling people, 'Don't go to Fullerton.' Nobody here did anything wrong. Why should the retailers suffer?" said Ritto, speaking of the protesters who have packed public forums and marched outside the police station every Saturday for a month.

For Fullerton, things began spiraling out of control on July 5, when Thomas got into a violent fight with police officers who were responding to reports that someone had been burglarizing cars at a downtown transit station. Thomas, who suffered severe head and neck injuries, was taken off life support on July 10.

The incident was captured from a distance by a bystander with a cell phone camera and surveillance video from a bus captured upset witnesses telling the bus driver that officers had beaten and repeatedly used a stun gun on Thomas as he cried out for help.

The district attorney's office is investigating the death and the FBI has launched a criminal probe to determine whether Thomas' civil rights were violated. The City Council also last week voted to hire an independent consultant to untangle the events leading to Thomas' death.

The district attorney has additional video of the incident from city surveillance cameras but authorities have not released it — or the officers' names — citing the ongoing investigation.

Police Chief Michael Sellers went on medical leave last week after repeated calls for his resignation and a recall effort is underway against a councilman, the mayor pro tem and Mayor Richard Jones, a retired surgeon who angered many when he said he had seen injuries worse than those suffered by Thomas during the Vietnam War.

On Friday, attorney Garo Mardirossian, who is representing Thomas' family, announced he had also filed a federal civil rights lawsuit on Mam's behalf. He alleges that one of the officers involved in Mam's case was also involved in the fight with Thomas.

Sgt. Andrew Goodrich, a police spokesman, declined to comment on specific allegations in the lawsuit or to confirm the officer was involved in either case.

Mam, 35, was accused of jumping on an officer's back and choking him outside of a bar he and his friends had just left. His criminal attorney, David Borsari, said Mam was actually recording the arrest of his friend on his cell phone when the officer in question knocked the device out of his hand, and wrestled him to the ground where he was arrested.

Another bystander picked up Mam's phone and captured Mam's arrest — footage that proves he never attacked an officer, said Borsari.

The cell phone video was used as evidence by both the prosecution and defense during trial and Mam was acquitted on all counts.

"Once they know that they've been caught, they fall back on, 'It's a mistake,'" Borsari said. "I believe it was a calculated attempt to file a false report to mislead a jury."

Goodrich, the police spokesman, said allegations that the officers in the Mam case perjured themselves were false because they believed when they testified that they had arrested the right person.

"I've said it many times, this is a good department that focuses on community service," Goodrich said. "There's a lot of attention focused on us because of the Kelly Thomas incident and we understand that and we respect that."

Prosecutor Rebecca Reed, who handled Mam's case, said her office received the tape more than a month before trial but no one reviewed it until she watched it on the first day of the misdemeanor trial in June. She relied on officers' accounts in building her case, she said.

"I thought it was reasonable that Veth Mam had been involved in this altercation before filming," she said. "The video did not show the whole story."

_______

Associated Press Writer Greg Risling reported from Los Angeles.

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153233
08/23/2011 02:12 AM
08/23/2011 02:12 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
The people of Fullerton, California can restore their good name by holding a emergency recall election and chucking the whole government out, fire and prosecute those oath traitors.

Be your own leader

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153234
08/24/2011 12:33 PM
08/24/2011 12:33 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
A group called Friends For Fullerton's Future just went off on the District Attorney . This is simply brilliant. And effective.

Onward and upward,
airfoorce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153235
09/07/2011 05:19 PM
09/07/2011 05:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Medical evidence released by the Father of cop slain,Kelly Thomas.

local independent News:
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-kelly-thomas-case,0,3703611.story

first video:
http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/?watchId=83fb42b2-d95c-4e6c-8696-799a183d43eb

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153236
09/21/2011 12:01 PM
09/21/2011 12:01 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
It took a while, and it took a lot of work on the part of ordinarycitizens to bring this about, but two officers have now been charged in the death of Kelly Thomas . Officer Manuel Ramos has been charged with one count each of second degree murder and manslaughter. He could get more than fifteen years in prison. Officer Jay Cicinelli, with one count of manslaughter and one count of use of excessive force, could get four years in prison.

Ramos knew Kelly Thomas from prior contacts. He did not believe Kelly Thomas posed him any risk. Thomas was shirtless with a backpack wearing a pants with no obvious bulges. The officers did not think he needed to be patted down. While Ramos's partner went through Thomas's backpack, Ramos gave Thomas instructions. His instructions were to sit with his legs out with his hands on his knees. It would be obvious to any reasonable observer that Thomas had cognitive issues and had problems following Ramos's instructions. After several minutes, Ramos escalated the contact into a physical altercation.

Ramos made a deliberate showing of putting on latex gloves in front of Kelly Thomas. He stood over Kelly Thomas and repeatedly said to put his hands on his knees. Thomas would put his hands back and fold his legs. Ramos stood over kelly thomas with a pair of latex gloves and he made a demonstration while he was standing over kelly thomas of putting on those gloves in a menacing manner. When he put the gloves on, he ordered Kelly Thomas, "put your hands on your f-ing knees." He leaned over Thomas in a menacing way. He made two fists. He put his fist in Thomas's face and said, "See my fists? They're getting ready to F you up."

By making this declaration of violence against Kelly Thomas, Ramos instilled in that victim fear for his life. Fear of a police officer who wanted to F him up with his fists. Police officers have a right to force. But citizens have a right to self defense in the face of excessive force. Ramos took this contact from lawful use of detention to unlawful use of excessive force when he raised his fist. Ramos then grabbed Kelly Thomas by his arm. Thomas started taking steps away from Ramos. Then a baton came out. Kelly Thomas put his hands up, palms out, in a defensive positions. Palms open. Ramos yelled at Kelly Thomas, "Get on the ground." The other officer came running out from behind his car to assist with the arrest that officer Ramos was doing. The evidence does not indicate that Ramos' partner had any involvement in the exchange, or that he had any knowledge that Officer Ramos was engaged in unlawful police conduct. The physical altercation began as Officer Ramos swung his baton and chased Kelly Thomas. He punched Thomas in the ribs several times on the ground. He put his hand on Kelly Thomas' neck for leverage. He held him for other officers to use their force on Kelly Thomas. Wolf (Ramo's partner) kneed him and tackled him. Cicinelli arrived at the scene at 8:45 p.m. and kneed Kelly Thomas twice in the head. He used his taser four times on Thomas.

Three of the times Cicinelli taser Kelly, he held the charge five seconds. The fourth time he tased him, he discharged darts, and shocked Thomas for approx 12 seconds. Cicinelli used the front of the taser to hit Kelly Thomas in the face eight times while Kelly Thomas was pinned to the ground with the weight of the other officers' bodies. There was no audible response from Kelly Thomas at this time. When Kelly Thomas didn't scream, it should have indicated to Cicinelli that Thomas was down.

The evidence does not show that responding officers actually beating Thomas.

Thomas' numerous please of "I'm sorry," "I can't breathe," "Help," "Dad," were all to no avail. Kelly Thomas not responding when the blows to his face occurred? No help. The growing pool of blood? No help. Ramos is charged with murder for creating this dangerous situation that placed KElly Thomas' life in jeopardy and for placing the responding officers in that situation.

Ramos had to know he was creating a situation where Kelly Thomas would fear for his life. Ramos knew that the other officers would come to his aid and assist in applying force to Kelly Thomas. Ramos knew when he did that that Kelly Thomas was going to be hurt. Badly hurt.

The cause of death was mechanical suppression of the thorax. Kelly Thomas could not inhale. Over time his brain was deprived of oxygen. He went into a coma and died. That is the primary cause of death.

It falls short of professional police conduct.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153237
09/21/2011 12:57 PM
09/21/2011 12:57 PM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Originally posted by airforce:
It falls short of professional police conduct.
This gets my vote for understatement of the year.

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153238
09/21/2011 01:01 PM
09/21/2011 01:01 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by McMedic:
This gets my vote for understatement of the year.
Yeah, I had to reread that line a couple times too, just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153239
09/21/2011 07:02 PM
09/21/2011 07:02 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
The only thing that will change any of this is citizen MOB JUSTICE, a few more incidents like this and thats just what we will have, FINALLY. Its all coming to a head, Just wait to see what kind of BULLSHIT sentance these JBT's get. That could be the last straw. People are getting pissed.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153240
09/22/2011 10:34 AM
09/22/2011 10:34 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
God I 'love' legalese: you can exhonorate thugs and rapists and turn around to nail raw milk selling Amish to the wall.

Be your own leader

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153241
10/03/2011 12:59 PM
10/03/2011 12:59 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Just when you thought the Fullerton police force couldn't be in any more trouble, along comes this story . Multiple, credible reports of sexual abuse by a police officer, and the department does nothing. Wonderful.

U.S. District Judge Andrew J. Guilford verbally lashed the Fullerton Police Department in its handing of allegation by sexual misconduct of an officer, calling the police department actions as “shocking” in its failure to take serious steps to preserve and act on evidence.

Officer Albert Rincon is accused of a pattern of detaining women and using the detention to make sexual propositions or even grope women. Notably, he not only routinely failed to call for a female officer for pat-down, as required “whenever practical” under city policy, but actively shut off his digital audio recorder. On the later issue, Guiford wrote, “This is different than simply forgetting to switch it on. This means that Rincon chose to leave no audio recording of the arrest.”

Nevertheless, the Fullerton district attorney found the allegations without proof beyond a reasonable doubt despite seven women alleging abuse. Prosecutors insisted that there was evidence that the women had spoken with each other about their allegations. However, Guilford called the city’s handling of the situation “weak” and “shocking” and noted that the officer was just required to go through pat-down training.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153242
10/03/2011 04:56 PM
10/03/2011 04:56 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
He will screw with the wrong people and likely get patted down by a couple of guys with baseball bats one of these days. That said, people tend to know which women are into false accusations and which are not, but someone doing that all the time is likely to just plain get caught on camera or by witnesses who are not intimidated. It's been happening a fair amount here in Oregon lately, with about 50% of those caught doing time.

The second degree murder charges are entirely appropriate in these cases where they blatantly beat a person to death with little or no justification, and in the long run are probably saving other cops lives because if these prosecutions don't happen, people will just start targeting whoever has uniforms and badges for retaliation just like Christopher Monfort did.

Also note, Monfort's statements in court show that he acted in full conscience of what he was doing and feels he has no apologies to make.

And what is it with the Ramos family? I seem to hear that name come up more often than it should in wrongful shooting and beating cases.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: 6 Police Officers Taser And Beat Mentally-ill Homeless Man To Death #153243
05/09/2012 03:46 PM
05/09/2012 03:46 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Two Fullerton police officers will stand trial for the death of Kelly Thomas. Officer Manuel Ramos is charged with second degree murder, while Cpl. Jay Cicinelli is charged with involuntary manslaughter.

A judge Wednesday ordered Fullerton Officer Manuel Ramos and Cpl. Jay Cicinelli to stand trial on all charges in the death of Kelly Thomas, who died five days after he encountered the officers at a Fullerton Transportation Center in July.

Officer Manuel Ramos is charged with second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter in the death of Thomas. Cpl. Jay Cicinelli is charged with involuntary manslaughter and excessive force.

Ramos faces a potential sentence of 15 years to life if convicted of second-degree murder but only four years if convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Cicinelli faces a maximum sentence of four years in prison.

"I can't say that I'm happy," Kelly Thomas' father Ron said after the order was issued. "These past few days have been traumatic for me again. I've said many times we're in a war, and this is just another battle that fortunately for right now we have won."

Judge Walter Schwarm heard from witnesses and viewed surveilance video of the beating during a preliminary hearing that started Monday. During the transportation center surveillance video, Thomas -- a homeless man who suffered from mental illness -- can be heard calling for his father and telling officers that he cannot breathe.

Thomas died five days later after he was removed from life support.

UC-Irvine trauma surgeon Dr. Michael Lekawa testified Tuesday that Thomas suffered from hypoxia -- the body as a whole or a region of the body wasn't getting enough oxygen.

But defense attorneys have questioned witnesses during the preliminary hearing about whether the actions of responding paramedics might have contributed to Thomas' death.

At a pre-trial hearing in December, Ramos' attorney said the officer used "only that force that was necessary" to restrain "a non-compliant suspect."

The 38-year-old Ramos is a 10-year Fullerton police veteran. Cicinelli, 42, and Ramos are on unpaid administrative leave. Four other officers who responded to the bus depot were not charged.

It was Ramos who started the chain of events that led to Thomas' death, according to District Attorney Tony Rackauckas. He arrived at the transportation center after a report of car break-ins. Officer Joe Wolfe arrived a short time later.

The officers said they found mail addressed to someone else in Thomas' backpack.

In the surveillance video, Ramos can be heard telling Thomas, "Now you see my firsts? They're getting ready to f--- you up."

"There's just no way in the world that's lawful conduct," Rackauckas said. "Is that implied malice? Of course it is.''

When Thomas got up to run, Wolfe struck him with the baton, according to Rackauckas. Cicinelli arrived and began using his stun gun on Thomas, the DA said.

"He does not give him time to comply. He just zaps him again," Rackauckas said. "Then he jumps on him and smashes his face with the Taser. Those aren't my words, those are his words."

But Ramos defense attorney John Barnett argued that, under the prosecution's logic, "a suspect can flee with impunity." He also argued that Thomas couldn't have taken the threat seriously because he said, "Start punching, dude.''

As for Cicinelli, his attorney argued that he had no way of knowing what had happened before he arrived. All Cicinelli saw when he arrived were his fellow officers involved in a struggle with a "combative'' suspect, attorney Michael Schwartz said.

"We don't use 20/20 hindsight to judge those officers,'' Schwartz said. "We can't have suspects dictate what an officer can do under the law.'' (...)
Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.