10/17/2011 07:39 PM
10/17/2011 07:39 PM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline OP
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline OP
Tennessee
If you do then know it IS time for the fools in DC to get off their butts and head the troops south again to get this mess cleaned up and to actually secure the border!

http://news.yahoo.com/mexican-drug-cartels-recruiting-texas-children-173402030.html

Our children are our future. Do we want this for them?

Re: Remember Pancho Villia? #153441
10/17/2011 08:31 PM
10/17/2011 08:31 PM
OKC
O
Old Warrior Offline
Old Warrior  Offline
O
OKC
It's beyond disgusting. I was down in Pima county last year and I can tell you first hand that the few National Guard that are there have their firearms issued... but they aren't issued ammo and they aren't allowed to buy their own for patrol. That is their current orders from the Commander in Chief. When the cartels move from point A to point B and are fully armed and with ammo, our forces have to pull back. They have no way of returning fire, so they stay out of the foreign patroled areas.

Something tells me the folks in DC aren't going to get off their butts, or they would have done it years ago. In my opinion, it's up to us or it's nobody to fend off the monsters that stalk our youth.

Old Warrior
Re: Remember Pancho Villia? #153442
10/18/2011 05:36 AM
10/18/2011 05:36 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Call them gangs, rebels, cartels they still provide more for their subjugated populace than the Mexican government. They collect money from politicos and Government workers (including the Army of Mexico) and spend it in Mexico. This is why they can exist.
The line in that movie "Machette" where the girl said "we did not cross the line the line crossed us" while being very hard for American Citizens who have invested their entire being into creating a place to raise their kids. Is basically "TRUE".
When Pancho was riding through that area we sent in the troops and we drew a new border based upon not the land grants that were in place for almost 100 years, but based upon where we could efficiently defend the line.
Unscrupulous carpet baggers sold land far south of where Texas was described by the Republic of Texas declaration to Yankees and east coasters. Then after we kicked Santa Ana's ass we took it all for their crimes against the people of the South east.
When General Black jack Persian was later sent to stop similar actions he was directed to stop all cross border traffic. His request for clarification said simply: "Coming or going".
We have to remember the united States of America is just 235 years old. The Apache', the Pueblo, the Comanche', the Aztec, and other smaller groups have been living from the Southern end of the Mexican Peninsula up through the Montana plateaus for over a 1000 years.
In reality there are no Mexicans. These people are those Indians that settled down after the U S was founded and joined with the Spaniards that came to Mexico to find the Aztec gold.
When we demand that they forfeit their land to Eminent domain we must understand that these Cartels are doing what our Militias and our patriots are looking for on our side of the line.
When our Sheriffs, police, and local citizens give them passage they assume we are not interested in our rights and that they will do as Pancho did.
The use of United States Army soldiers is not allowed since Little Bush, Fox, and Edwards signed the Agreement for industry and Security Treaty in the 2006, and Obama resigned in 2008.
Under that treaty 125 miles from the border is open land owned by no one except the governments.
Hello New World Order and North American Union.

Re: Remember Pancho Villia? #153443
10/18/2011 09:59 AM
10/18/2011 09:59 AM
OKC
O
Old Warrior Offline
Old Warrior  Offline
O
OKC
Safetalker, I'm not sure where you're going with your post... sounds like a PR campaign for a foreign enemy to me.

I took an oath to defend my country against foreign and domestic foes. While this was decades ago, it still applies to me as I'm not yet dead. I don't care where the border was 235 years ago. Or where it is yesterday or tomorrow. As there is a border, if a foreign power crosses it with the intent to do harm and to kill, I will fulfill my oath. As I have before, as I will do in the future.

But I would like to address your words. The cartels have done more than their Mexican government. They give us 14 year old assassins who murder people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...in-admits-to-four -gruesome-murders.html

They also export Meth, Cocaine, Heroine and cannabis among the many evils they push, for shits and giggles and profit. Yeah. They sound like a real cool bunch...NOT.

Do not compare real life to movies made for entertainment. It fails for obvious reasons.

Go to Mexico and try convincing them they are all a bunch of Indians who fell in love with Spanairds and aren't really 'Mexicans' and see how long you last. Then again, according to your same logic, there are no Americans either. We're a bunch of English, Dutch, Irish, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Russian, yadda yadda insert any nationality that has immigrated... that doesn't fly. Sorry.

Caretls are not militia in any country. They profit from drugs, illegal activities that hurt and kill others, for a freaking profit. No militia that I know of here in America does this. We are not the same nor will we ever be. That alone is an insulting comparison on an epic level. I would advise against future comparisons of this nature.

I'm stopping here. Sir, your response is ill worded and I'm not sure if you're writing from the angle of sarcasim or trying to make the bad guys in this glorified. If you're on a sarcastic rant, tongue in cheek deal, then ignore this post and accept my apologies. If not, then I have no respect for anything you promote.

Old Warrior
Re: Remember Pancho Villia? #153444
10/18/2011 10:50 AM
10/18/2011 10:50 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Old Warrior
My message is don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
Prior to 2000 all of the Drugs shipped up through the Mexican corridor was done either by or with the help of the CIA. Then all of as sudden their erupted in Southwest Mexico an uprising of rebel Indians and native Mexicans.
Two years later we have 5 major cartels operating with heavy vehicles, heavy weapons, and the people are caught in the middle.
Where did all of this affluence come from all of a sudden? Since I don't live down there I talk to Mexicans up here in my town and the story I get is of Mexican Army being the bad guys.
The Chinese have built large manufacturing plants in the Far west to process the Chinese imports by taking Chinese products out of Chinese boxes. Put them on conveyor belts then label them "assembled in Mexico" then put them in Mexican boxes and ship to the US under the Mexican/Canadian/American treaty for Security, prosperity and cooperation Bush made happen in 2006.
Strange that these shipments have no problems with Cartels. They don't find any Drugs in these shipments. They don't have any of the shipments stolen.
The Cartels pass up the use of the Chinese trucks to ship Drugs into this country and instead hide them in Migrants (Illegal) bags? Trucks that don't have to pass through customs under the Treaty?
Tigers don't lose their strips.
The people I spoke to have no information on workers at these factories.
If you add the threads about the "Gun Walker Incident" you have another puzzle. Why do only Cartel folks have these guns? Why not the Mexican MS 13s. Why not the street gangs of the cities?
There are too many questions and the biggest is what happened to the CIA fronted Drug runners?
Then the other biggie is why all the hype by DOJ about these Cartels that they can't catch? Most Government agencies tend to under play their shortcomings?
Just call me paranoid, but there is more than we can see going on here.
In 2009 there was Intel of 20,00 to 30,000 foreign troops in Mexico. Where did they go?
Could these cartels be a smokescreen to keep tourists out of anyplace but Acapulco and the Outer banks of western Mexico?

Re: Remember Pancho Villia? #153445
10/19/2011 01:45 AM
10/19/2011 01:45 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline OP
Hawk45  Offline OP
Tennessee
Having had to deal with the Mexican Military, the Mexican Government, AND the drug cartels down there I can say one thing.

THEY ARE ALL ONE AND THE SAME!

Mexico is ruled by 26 families. Four of which ARE the drug cartels.

When I worked on an archelogical dig down there 30 years ago, I got a VERY good education about Mexican Politics and REALITY by some very good Mexicans that were working with us at the digs. Only about one in four pieces found at the dig went into the National Museum. The rest 'disappeared' into the private collections of the 26 families or were sold. The items that were not sold were stone. The GOLD ALL went away.

One only has to see how Mexico deals with EVERYONE in the southern portion of their country to know the government there is MORE corrupt than ours is, and that IS saying something.

Folks and the major media can preach all they want about them being different, but folks who have been and lived there know different!

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.