Print Thread
DA's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmer #154081
03/11/2012 03:55 AM
03/11/2012 03:55 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
District Attorney's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmer
http://www.naturalnews.com/z035197_J...ra_County.html

Ventura county District Attorney's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmers; resorts to tactics resembling North Korea

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

(NaturalNews) NaturalNews can now report that James Stewart and Sharon Palmer are victims of an outrageous, almost unprecedented campaign of government terrorism against private citizens that's playing out across two counties today: Ventura County and Los Angeles County. There, officials have secretly made a pact to "destroy" James and Sharon, regardless of what laws and rights have to be broken in the process. As you will see below, the DA's offices in these two counties now harbor rogue, criminal elements who are using the power of the state of California to wage personal vengeance campaigns against innocent farmers.

The latest round of terrorism against these private citizens began last week. Upon appearing on time, as scheduled, for a preliminary hearing regarding the fabricated charges brought against them by Los Angeles County, James Stewart and Sharon Palmer were ambushed by gun-toting officials from Ventura County who engaged in what is being called "public theater" to make Stewart and Palmer appear to be guilty. They slapped them in handcuffs, marched them out of the courtroom, and then proceeded to kidnap them by "losing" them in the Ventura County criminal justice system where they literally disappeared for nearly five days.

Yes, that's right: These two prisoners were "lost in the system" and could not be located by anyone, anywhere. County officials had managed to hide them away in a secret location where not even law enforcement officials could reach them. NaturalNews has learned from inside sources that James Stewart was shackled for at least nine hours, stuffed away in an isolation cell where raw sewage was running across the floor. For several days, they were not allowed visitors, nor to even meet with attorneys.

Meanwhile, on the paperwork side, Ventura County had drummed up a $1 million warrant against James Stewart and another $2 million against Sharon Palmer. These are obviously excessive bail amounts which are almost never seen anywhere, including for suspected murders and rapists. Attorneys for the two were denied bail hearings until the very last minute allowable under state law, at which point a Judge finally heard the arguments against the excessive bail and agreed to drastically drop those bail outs.

Bail for James was dropped 90% to $100K, and for Sharon it was dropped 75% to $500K (which is still an extremely high amount for a financial case).

California's war against private citizens

As these tactics reveal, the District Attorney of Ventura County is openly engaged in outright character assassination against James Stewart and Sharon Palmer, and rather than seeking to uphold truth and justice, the DA has resorted to using every dirty trick in the book to destroy these two people. At this point, the battle in California has degenerated into a contest of rogue District Attorney criminals who openly and repeatedly violate their oaths of office to uphold justice and protect the right to be deemed innocent until proven guilty.

For example, the charges for which James and Sharon were recently arrested stemmed from a 2008 issue involving Sharon Palmer's difficulty in repaying investors of her farm. Since 2008, Sharon has engaged in an ongoing dialog with the DA's office in an effort to sort out the issues, and she has never missed a court appearance or a scheduled meeting on the matter. (http://www.naturalnews.com/035186_Sharon_Palmer_Rawesome_Foods_arrest...)

But rather than simply issuing a summons to appear, the Ventura County DA decided to stage a theatrical event and ambush James and Sharon in a Los Angeles County court hearing. This was done out of nothing more than a desire to seek personal revenge against James and Sharon. It had no legal justification whatsoever.

James Stewart, for one, has no investor relationship or ownership interest in Healthy Family Farms. Yet the DA told James' lawyer, Ajna Sharma-Wilson, that James was arrested and slapped with a $1 million warrant becuase he failed to return a phone call from the DA's office.

James was also targeted in this latest arrest merely because he knew Sharon Palmer -- so now in California, you can be arrested for merely knowing someone who is also being targeted by the state.

Supporters intimidated by Sheriff's deputies

Meanwhile, supporters of James and Sharon who appeared at the court hearing were physically and verbally intimidated by Sheriff's deputies who threatened them with arrest for waving small signs of support.

A covert photo has emerged showing Victoria Bloch and other members of the Weston A Price Foundation being surrounded by a gang of large deputies who were in the process of verbally intimidating them:
http://buzz.naturalnews.com/000012-raw_milk-food_freedom-government_o...

Additional photos and information available at:
http://www.thegirlsgoneraw.com/2012/03/court-of-raw.html

Multiple millions of dollars spent by California to "get Sharon and James"

LA County has now presented over 3,000 pages of documents during document "discovery," in an attempt to overwhelm defense attorneys with information. What emerges from this, is the realization that the state of California has clearly spent millions of dollars investigating and attempting to prosecute these two people over the "crime" of selling raw milk.

Even the supposed crime of not being able to repay investors on schedule stems entirely from Sharon Palmer being forced into paying huge fines and legal fees by the county, thereby hampering her ability to repay investors on time. Thus, Ventura County actually forced her into a difficult financial situation and then charged her with felony crimes for being in that situation caused by the county itself!

Ventura County has added another 800 pages of discovery documents to the case, further attempting to overwhelm defense attorneys. It is clear from these activities (and others I've become aware of which cannot yet be made public) that prosecutors have made this PERSONAL and are waging a campaign of terrorism against private citizens in California in an overt attempt to destroy their lives.

What is happening to James Stewart and Sharon Palmer in no way resembles justice. In fact, NaturalNews has learned that the District Attorneys offices of both LA County and Ventura County are now rogue criminal gangs who operate far outside the law and who have utterly abandoned the wisdom of discretion in their zealous plot to destroy these two private citizens. It is becoming quite clear that the real criminals here are the DA's and prosecutors, and that the People of California should immediately call for their arrest and indictment for violating the civil rights of James Stewart and Sharon Palmer, violating due process, felony kidnapping and other charges.

Gregory D. Totten is the District Attorney of Ventura County, and it is his employees who are now acting as criminal gangs on a mission of terrorism against private citizens whose only real "crime" was selling unpasteurized milk. If Greg Totten allows this behavior to continue, he only cements his own legacy as a crime boss overseeing a criminal gang of prosecutors who routinely violate the law in their quest to destroy private citizens.

You can contact the Ventura County DA's office at:
http://da.countyofventura.org/contact_information.htm

Steve Cooley is the District Attorney of Los Angeles County. It is his employees who are also terrorizing James Stewart and Sharon Palmer while wasting untold millions of dollars in California taxpayer money.

You may contact the LA County DA's office at:
http://da.co.la.ca.us/feedback.htm

For the record, NaturalNews has reliable evidence that both the Ventura County and LA County DA's offices are wildly abusing their power and waging a campaign of personal revenge and the destruction of the lives of two individuals. These DA's offices are rogue, out-of-control criminal elements operating within the California justice system. Additional evidence will be made public in the near future. These people are wildly abusing their power to wage a campaign of revenge against two individuals who have embarrassed these DA offices.

For the record, there is much more to come, and NaturalNews will continue to bring you this news that no one else dare report. By the time this is finished, I have no doubt we will see prosecutors losing their jobs over all this, if not facing criminal charges or civil lawsuits themselves.

Spread the word. Share this story. NaturalNews is the only high-visibility news source in the world covering this story. Everyone else, especially in California, has been intimidated into silence on this story.

Learn more:
Rawesome Foods' Sharon Palmer innocent of all charges, District Attorney staging public theater, declares attorney
http://www.naturalnews.com/035186_Sharon_Palmer_Rawesome_Foods_arrest...

www.thegirlsgoneraw.com
www.facebook.com/FriendsOfRawesome
www.RealMilk.com

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: DA's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmer #154082
03/11/2012 12:03 PM
03/11/2012 12:03 PM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
Government gone wild, time to take it all back, these Rogue Prosecutors, need to be Impeached and thrown in Prison..We are indeed needing to Water the Tree!

Semper Fi
Re: DA's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmer #154083
03/11/2012 12:12 PM
03/11/2012 12:12 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The actual "issue" on this is something I can't say I care about a whole lot either way, although if it is a matter of personal choice I prefer to have the food processed for safety reasons.

For someone to get their hackles up so much that they are willing to engage in human rights violations over this is what sort of gets me thinking that those deputies involved need a good asswhooppin. The problem being that since they carry guns on a regular basis, it would turn gunfight right away, and I am afraid that if it is with that whole grasseater hippie crowd, it would just be a one sided gunfight.

So for now, its just a matter of taking names and remembering faces. Given the demographic makeup of several of those law enforcement agencies, I can see your choices in what brand of milk to drink there escalating to a life and death decision, sort of like what color socks you wear in which neighborhoods.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: DA's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmer #154084
03/11/2012 12:26 PM
03/11/2012 12:26 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I grew up on a farm. The vegetables, milk, eggs, pork, chicken and beef was all home grown and processed. We milked cows by hand in a barn with a dirt floor. By "modern" standards the milk could not even be sold for processing now. However the entire family was always healthy as a horse.

I would much rather consume this so called unsafe food as the genetically modified, preservative laced, hormone packed garbage they sell to an unsuspecting public at the grocery store. As long as consenting adults make the decision regarding what they wish to consume...It is none of the governments damn business.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: DA's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmer #154085
03/11/2012 07:01 PM
03/11/2012 07:01 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Yeah well, where I grew up one of the families down the road had a dairy operation that ran 24/7/365 and gave a tour to my middle school. They were proud of their pioneer roots and all, and also quite proud of how their homogenization and pasteurization machines worked. They showed a comparison between the old "milk in a bucket" method vs hooking the cow up to the machine and watching the milk go through the tubes to the processing machine. When blizzards shut the county down and trucks could not get in to pick up the milk, they kept the processing machines running (the cows had to circulate through the barn anyway to warm up) and the jug filling machines going or I guess it would all jam up and freeze up, so instead of putting the stuff totally to waste, the teenagers in the family were just hauling it around on snowmobiles and putting gallons of milk on people's porches for free, although on longer range trips they appreciated donations of gas. I remember one good day where schools were closed for snow, we had gas for the snow machines, I slept in, got up, found my favorite cereal, checked the fridge - NO MILK, OMG SHTF. I bundled up, opened the front door wondering if I could get to the convenience store five miles away, or if they were even open, or if mom would let me ride the snow machine that far. I was small and weak at the time and could barely start the machine if it stalled, so the family was not letting me take it far from the yard. Then I spotted them, colored caps sticking out of the snowdrift that formed on the front steps, kicked the snow, the jugs still jiggled from not being frozen solid. Heell yeaaah, pulled them inside got the snowsuit off and a few minutes later was alternating between bites of Capn crunch and killing aliens on the Atari. All was well and the world was not ending, and I knew it was good because that outfit always ran the milk through their machines to make it safe.

I rate the squeezed milk in the bucket thing right down there with handling wild toads and eating crickets, and naturalist hippie chicks with hairy legs.

My preference for white protein-fluid is processed soy milk at this point anyway, and I only get the cow excrement stuff because I am too cheap to go full time soy. The give-back is I buy the well processed cow stuff, although I wholeheartedly support other people's right to pick what they want to eat.

I personally prefer fresh ocean salmon raw, and I don't care how well you cook it, cooking fresh ocean salmon brings it down several notches in my book, so I guess some other people view milk that way.

Having lived on a farm where bugs and slugs and weird shit from the garden somehow made it into the dinner plate from time to time or having to tend pig stalls I really have an appreciation for preparing and eating food that someone else processed, and you know personally, I even prefer GMO food for my garden instead of the sickly "natural" vegetables that always seem to have twice the bugs and rot on the vine before they even fully ripen. My only reasons for having non-GMO food on part of my garden are purely political.

Now whatever it is they do to make vegetables in Europe is definitely better than here and you can taste the difference right away, but I understand that while it is non-GMO, the treat the stuff with radiation in order to kill germs and bacteria to stave off that accelerated rot you get with "all natural" stuff.

Maybe part of the reason I was so skinny when I was that age living on a farm for a little while is I was so grossed out by the food and where it came from.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: DA's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmer #154086
03/12/2012 12:25 AM
03/12/2012 12:25 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
I myself come from farmers. Dad left on his high school trip and never went back, besides visiting. I on the other hand did. Milking 205 in the morning and again every evening. 365 days a year, no matter if its your birthday or Christmas. The cows gotta get milked. That and everything else that has to get done around the place. A great way to live life.

If the .gov is against it, it must be good for you. Gotta weaken the people and their immune systems before they get this party started.

Breacher, you might wanna stop eating naturalist hippie chicks with hairy legs. I hear they taste nasty and that there not good for you.

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: DA's office wages campaign of personal revenge against raw milk farmer #154087
03/12/2012 10:58 AM
03/12/2012 10:58 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Shocking photos show result of raw milk man’s 10 days of torture and abuse

…Effects of government-approved food in LA County jail

Mike Adams
Natural News
Monday, March 12, 2012

California is now in the business of torturing senior citizens who advocate real food. 65-year-old James Stewart, the California “milk man,” was recently arrested under trumped-up charges, then “lost” in the LA County jail for over a week, during which he was subjected to hypothermia, torture, interrogations, involuntary medical procedures, verbal intimidation, food deprivation and even had his jail cell flooded with saw sewage which he was forced to clean up by hand. Details of that shocking story have been published by NaturalNews at: http://www.naturalnews.com/035208_James_Stewart_torture_county_jail.h…

Now photos have emerged that show the before and after of James Stewart. This photo, shown below, shows his level of health and vitality on a raw food diet at age 65, followed by his loss of health and vitality after just 10 days on a California government-approved diet of dead processed foods which were occasionally thrown at him in jail (when he was not being starved of food, anyway).

As the photo clearly reveals (see photo at the bottom of this article):

• James looks almost 20 years older after surviving 10 days in the California jail system.

• His energy and vitality are drastically reduced.

• His skin tone is more mottled and clearly shows signs of digestive distress.

• His eyes reflect a kind of emptiness, as if his very soul has been assaulted.

• His posture reflects a systemic loss of energy and strength.

• There is a clear loss of subcutaneous body fat and a “hollow-ness” to his face shape.

• His emotional state is clearly devastated. He has the look of someone who has been tortured and brutalized. (Oh, but America doesn’t torture its citizens, does it? Grow up, people. WAKE UP. This is happening right in Los Angeles.)

Remember: California says only dead, pasteurized milk is “safe” for you to drink

As you look at these photos, remember that the California government says raw milk is a dangerous, criminal substance advocated by dangerous “sovereign” people who might as well be labeled terrorists. But dead, pasteurized milk and other dead foods are “government approved” for feeding to both schoolchildren and prisoners. (Along with “pink slime” processed meat and other grotesque “food” substances.)

When you look at the skyrocketing rates of disease across California today — cancer, diabetes, heart disease, mental disorders and more — ask yourself why the California government is criminalizing fresh, living food while forcing people to eat dead, processed foods.

California, which was once a state recognized for its promotion of a healthy lifestyle and freedom of choice is now known as “the torture state” that targets senior citizens for torture and abuse. It is the state where the governor signed a bill into law allowing children as young as 12 years old to “consent” to being vaccinated without parental permission. It is a state that has spent millions of dollars in taxpayer money to target and attack senior citizen farmers whose only wish is to create and share fresh, wholesome food with other Californians.

The California press refuses to cover this true story of the torture of a senior citizen milk man

The Los Angeles Times is so corrupt and whored out to its corporate interests that it won’t even cover this story!There is torture and abuse of farmers happening right in Los Angeles, and the LA Times absolutely refuses to cover the story! How’s that for pathetic journalism? (If the LA Times actually starts to cover this story, I will retract this paragraph. But as of this writing, the LA Times has done nothing to cover this huge story of government abuse of innocent citizens.)

In fact, to date no newspaper in California has covered this story of torture and abuse of the California milk man. There is complete silence on it. A total cover-up. The lamestream media wants you to believe this never happens in California.

But these pictures don’t lie. The recorded testimony of James Stewart is factual and truthful. Watch the video and hear it yourself at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkDrrKhPB7M

James passes all the tests for credibility — no criminal record, his testimony cites accurate details of his experience in jail (such as being held in cell number ‘Denver 22′), and he has no agenda other than to assert his freedom to pursue life, liberty and the American dream.

For that, he is targeted, surveilled, arrested, tortured, malnourished, brutalized and then his story is utterly ignored by the California press.

Shame on you, California bureaucrats and presstitutes. Shame on you for ignoring the plight of this innocent man while you promote the corporate agenda of feeding more dead, processed foods to a diseased population that’s desperate for solutions. YOU people are worse than terrorists because you claim to cover the news, you claim to represent justice, and you claim to stand for the People of California. But behind the scenes, in truth, you are nothing but wicked betrayers of Californians. You would rather see people die of disease than offend your milk industry sponsors, wouldn’t you?

No wonder newspapers all across California are losing readers in droves. People are coming to the internet — places like NaturalNews.com — to read the news that “lamestream media” newspapers outright refuse to cover. The public increasingly realizes that big-city newspapers are a complete joke — a medahoaxof fake news that intentionally ignores the real stories that matter to real people.

If an American farmer being tortured nearly to death in an LA County jail isn’t news, I wonder what is?

Oh, wait: The LA Times is happy to report on Libya’s abuse of “detainees.” See, they cover it gleefully:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2011/10/libya-amnesty-inter…

But when a California man is tortured and brutalized in an LA County jail, the LA Times won’t cover it. Pathetic.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.