J
somewhere-where am I?
FREEDOM IS FIRE

J. Croft
http://freedomguide.blogspot.com
http://freedomguide.wordpress.com
www.youtube.com/user/freedomguide

Freedom is fire.

Fire needs oxygen, fuel, room to expand.

Fire needs constant input of all three of these or it will die out. Contain a fire and its supply of fuel will be spent. Cut off from fresh oxygen and the flame is snuffed out.

Freedom is fire: fire that needs constant exercise, constant defense, and that there are no boundaries, no borders to contain that fire! It’s a fire that requires all of us to keep that flame stoked and protected from the very forces that presume dominance over us because they are in positions of power and have forgotten that power also comes with responsibility-forget that and your public servants become your public masters.

The genius of the founding lawyers was to harness the fire of freedom, not extinguish it, to encase the flame in a document that while giving the image of promoting freedom instead promoted the federal government that would eventually contain that flame, and gradually choke it off.(1)

Oh, there’s still enough flame so that those who literally don’t know any better don’t suspect even as they have their livelihood choked off from all directions, locked in a losing battle against inflation, taxes, and the economic dismantling of their own nation.

The 1787 constitution was designed to produce the very results we’re living through. However, Americans have been progressively dumbed down by progressives that have running the NEA. (2) Television and the cartelization of mass media have produced in the mainstream American a hive-mind, everyone thinking alike as their very world view is shaped by… the very enemy that has been out to harness them as they’ve harnessed freedom and turned America into a sick parody.

Modern Americans have become as domesticated as the breeds of pigs they’re being ordered to shoot because some oath traitors throw their weight around. Because those Americans dare to grow their own food-just like the organic farmers and yes, some hapless housewife growing some vegetables over a scar left by a pipeline dug by her public servants.

450,000,000 rounds of .40 hollow point ammunition purchased by the Department of Homeland Security.

Drones rapidly being integrated into law enforcement-really the domestic paramilitary forces.

TSA pedophiles expanding operations from the airports to bus stations, highways, groping-no, raping- children, cripples and the elderly as millions cross our borders effectively unimpeded.

Is there a need to reiterate the multifaceted tyranny of the enemy, the United States Government? The millions of pages of law that all of us have unwittingly broken at one time or another, just waiting for a oath traitor to call us on like so many lawyer crafted landmines? The millions of criminals wielding badges and guns-raw power-to impose someone else’s tyranny, for someone else’s profit just so as long as they can do the wielding.

Americans… we were brought up with a false paradigm of how our own country operated-the two Americas. We were lied to, that the America in our hearts, that we were brought up to believe in was the United States, the incorporation formed to administer a secret bankruptcy-some legal technicality to declare us slaves and steal what we work our entire lives for.

That we don’t start wars when the US government wields power for itself and corporations in wars great and small all over the planet. Even honest threats to America, like the USSR, Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan-all were financed and armed by Wall Street and the City of London banksters. (3)

Freedom is the fire that has been harnessed and now only illuminates a caricature projected onto our plasma screens for those not willing to see the truth of the way things are.

…Of course, we in the Freedom Movement have pissed on the embers of what freedom is left in America.

As a movement we leave the heavy work to a few, a terrible American trait that has been exploited by profiteers, charlatans and enemy COINTEL agents. We struggle against a centralized, controlled fraud and put the burden of regaining our Freedom to a few central players who are at best flawed, not up to the task of being the proverbial man on a white horse.

At best, Ron Paul does not have a pair of blue tights and a cape, he could no more nod his head and blink and grant our Freedom back than he could stop his bobble head from shaking or attracting the kind of dirtbags who actively suppress genuine efforts to campaign for him. Or get around to proclaiming himself the victim of vote fraud after two presidential campaigns when it’s in all our faces and he’s raked in millions for his own campaign fund.

Freedom requires all of us to wield that flame, as our ancestors did once they broke away from the merchants and freemasonic lords who imported them under indentured servitude-took a rifle and a few tools and their iron wills and headed westward beyond their control, and founded America. Our America.

They led themselves, policed themselves, educated themselves. They didn’t put up with TSA pedophile rapists all over their loved ones or anyone else’s loved ones. They would’ve made a bunch of DNS jackals literally disappear. IRS “agents” would’ve been staked out in Indian Country. Even the busybodies of local government would’ve been ran out literally on the nearest rail and told not to come back. As late as 1946 that true American spirit came forth in a small town in Tennessee called Athens; veterans fresh from fighting tyranny in Germany and Japan face it down from the same kind of local turds that take power when the People forget that Freedom is to be forever guarded.

Did they whine to Alex Jones, prayed to Ron Paul for deliverance? No they DID something: they organized a election campaign, had a full campaign ticket of candidates to do the job proper and sweep THEIR public offices clean of the traitors and criminals. Yes the enemy committed fraud and took the ballot boxes at gunpoint: our heroes grabbed rifles and ammo from a National Guard armory and handled it.(4)

They handled their business. We have to handle regaining our Freedom, to reignite that flame and torch this fraud called the United States, burn this motherfucker to the ground.

Our induced apathy has caused billions of people around the world to suffer under tyranny. We as wielders of the fire of Freedom have an obligation to give that flame to people so they too can burn the tyranny out of their countries. Only then can we as Man as a race can live in peace-peace through absolute and uncompromising Freedom tempered by a love for our fellow men strong enough to never again tolerate any infringement upon that Freedom.

We have to start somewhere though; start with yourself. Stop obeying. Get in shape, purify your body, your mind. Develop a personal relationship with God Our Father and stop relying on preachers and televangelists or some author. Knowing God is the beginning of wisdom.

Get armed and proficient in the use of your arms. Get a rifle, ammunition, magazines, web gear and an airsoft replica. Dry fire and practice loading and reloading your rifle, shoot your airsoft replica daily and run a few hundred rounds through your weapon so you know it functions and how it hits. Join up with like-minded people and train as a unit. Don’t go public.

Help out others. Don’t retreat into the bunker or bug out bag mentality, build community; a community of Americans alight with the fire of Freedom. Defend the innocent, build a cash underground economy and go to substitute currencies and barter to free yourselves of a ever-debasing dollar.

What you do publically is start a recall election campaign with a full slate of candidates. With control of your local governmental apparatus you can repatriate the CAFR funds your tax funds were used to multiply YOUR public offices coffers and eliminate taxes. Eliminate your laws while you’re at it. Start the Second American Revolution. Ignite the fire of Freedom where you’re at. (5)

Start some fires. The flames will merge into an inferno when people see there’s answers. The fire will spread coast to coast and when we’ve taken OUR AMERICA back we can and will export the American Revolution to the entire planet: seven billion human beings alight with the fire of Freedom, an inferno that will burn all works of evil clean off our planet. Then, we can finally assume our rightful destiny amongst the stars.

Start some fires.

(1)HOLOGRAM OF LIBERTY by Boston T. Party, available at www.javelinpress.com. Also, look up NO TREASON by Lysander Spooner.

(2)DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA by Charlotte Iserbyrt.

(3)Anthony Sutton wrote three books: WALL STREET AND THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION, WALL STREET AND FDR, WALL STREET AND ADOLF HITLER.

(4)Battle of Athens, Tennessee also known as the Battle of McMinn County; August 2, 1946.

(5)I have written a complete and practical plan for retaking our nation and reigniting the fire of Freedom and spreading it across this planet so we all can live in peace. Go to the links at the beginning of this article, look for FREEDOM GUIDE OMNIBUS and SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION VICTORY GUIDE 2.0.

http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2012/04/freedom-is-fire.html

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Freedom Is Fire #154274
04/30/2012 08:06 AM
04/30/2012 08:06 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
I really don't mean to be a burr under your saddle, but aren't you still talking about working with the system -- a system that is rigged against us?

When you say, "...burn [it] to the ground", aren't you really saying we should work through the electoral system?

I hear your words, and they sound great, but when I get near the bottom and read that your idea of wielding the torch of freedom is to ... vote, well, the dumbed-down of which you speak far outnumber us.

DHS ordered nearly half a billion rounds of .40S&W hollow points with a similar order of 5.56 to follow and you still believe we have a shot at liberty through the electoral system? I disagree, but who am I?

If we keep doing what we've been doing and expect a different result, are we not insane?

Edited to add:

This is a story about four people.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

Re: Freedom Is Fire #154275
04/30/2012 09:02 AM
04/30/2012 09:02 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
You cannot change the national or even most state governments via election, Ron Paul taught us that if nothing else... than men on white horses are NOT going to save us.

No: I'm talking about changing you, then getting others like-minded and together you don't hide and sockpile, you hide your stockpile and either yourselves or those willing to act publicly raise a full slate of candidates for YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

The Battle of Athens was started by such an election campaign. A single man going in even winning, won't change anything because he's one office, one vote and all the crooks will circle the wagons. You have to sweep them all out.

Really, it would take all the like-minded Patriots in a area to concentrate on one town register to vote there, campaign to get the desired results. At least at first...

Imagine a town that didn't tax, didn't have corrupt cops, had laws and courts that respected Sovereigns, treated everyone as Sovereign, encouraged and protected local entrepreneurs, farmers, co-ops.

Imagine the positive press the Patriot Movement could get if they accomplished their goals in ONLY ONE TOWN and ADVERTISED THE RESULTS.

Beats standing by yourself or your scattered and isolated group when the enemy comes to rob and kill you. What has been SOP for the movement obviously doesn't work.

I've been writing about this since 2005. All my original essays are pretty much about this strategy. Ron Paul and Alex Jones are NOT going to save us, only we can.

Be your own leader

Re: Freedom Is Fire #154276
04/30/2012 10:09 AM
04/30/2012 10:09 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
20 years ago?

Yeah, maybe.

We're way beyond that now.
If I were to attempt to explain why it would go on for many pages.

Fight or Die

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Freedom Is Fire #154277
04/30/2012 10:45 AM
04/30/2012 10:45 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
You tell that to Hutaree, that guy who holed himself up in a bunker, Charles Dyer. I myself would like to actually ADVANCE Freedom instead of the typical patriot impotence at enemy initiatives.

Be your own leader

Re: Freedom Is Fire #154278
04/30/2012 10:49 AM
04/30/2012 10:49 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
There's no one size fits all solution.

Samuel Adams once said that if you want to win a revolution you have to start by setting brush fires in the minds of men.

And, while you're educating and agitating the public you must also do everything humanly possible to subvert and stymy the beast system at the local level just as JC advocates.

But, while absolutely necessary those steps aren't enough. They're just the beginning.

Every day I hear people say "when is someone going to stand up and do something". Many people are already doing just that; but they receive NO support from the rest of those who whine and bitch about the system.

Lets say Flick and his family go to the airport and the tsa nazi's start groping his wife and children. Flick steps up and says..."That's inappropriate behavior and I wont tolerate my family being assaulted". The goon squad will immediately cuff and stuff him for merely questioning their 'authority'. During this altercation, no one ever stands up because they "don't want to get involved."

EVERY American needs to stop being a pussy and get involved. When you see Flick being assaulted...EVERYONE needs to step forward and tell them NOT TODAY...then be prepared to back up your mouth with action.

When the JBT's surround drjarheads house and start kicking in his door...don't stand there like a chicken shit; surround the pigs and order them to cease and desist. If they refuse...shoot the bastards.

When the next Ed and Elaine Brown refuse to allow the beast system to steal their property...don't stand idly by like a dumbass. Take them into protective custody and help defend their property from the invaders and thieves. And, Do the same for the next Sgt. Dyer.

Imitate our ancestors. Form a real safety committee in each county. And I'm not talking about some do nothing meet and eat political activist group. Also emulate the original covert Sons of Liberty groups who did the "dirty work" of resistance. Maintain plausible deniability at all times.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Freedom Is Fire #154279
04/30/2012 11:04 AM
04/30/2012 11:04 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
Excellent points CSC but we've needed to go on the offensive a LONG time ago.

Americans today are conditioned and bred to value comfort and security; even though you can be in the movement you still have that thinking rattling about in your head and others so taking the initiative is a harder sell than buying a new rifle, buying ammo, food, tools, gaining how-to knowledge-though you should be doing all these things.

Be your own leader

Re: Freedom Is Fire #154280
04/30/2012 12:15 PM
04/30/2012 12:15 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by J. Croft:
You tell that to Hutaree, that guy who holed himself up in a bunker, Charles Dyer. I myself would like to actually ADVANCE Freedom instead of the typical patriot impotence at enemy initiatives.
Bad plans all the way around.

Can't do much about that.
I CAN try to have a better plan.

The Hutaree and Dyer tried to work within the system. We all see how that worked out.

The Amerikan political system is completely FUBAR'd. The Courts are stacked with leftwing activists and the lamestream 5th column has politicians scared to death to speak out and speak freely, much less enact just and Constitutional laws.

I've done some of the political activism shit. Not a lot. I saw it for what it was before, during and after doing so.
I knew what the Bolshevik Left wanted back in '67. By '78, as a 20 year old Marine, I knew the only hope for this country was armed revolt.

We're too late for even revolt now.

There will be civil war.

Fuck 'em all to Hell.

They should have never fucked with us.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Freedom Is Fire #154281
04/30/2012 01:33 PM
04/30/2012 01:33 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
ConSigCor - drjarhead My brothers you are so very correct.

CSC You are correct about everything you posted and we really do need to stand together and be willing and able to fight even to the death in defense of good people fighting against the Evil Government that has taken over our once great Nation and we need 21st Century Committees of Safety and Sons of Liberty.

When I was very young one of my friends was being beaten up five older tough guys and I didn't just stand there and do nothing, I jumped into the fight and I sorry to say got my ass kicked real good, but I would have felt worse if I had done nothing while he was being beaten.

There is no guarantee if you get into a fight that you will win or even survive but at least you did your best and whatever happens it will be with honor.

Anyone worthy of the Name Patriot or Militia must not let what just to happened to Sgt. Dyer happen to one more Patriot.

The words on my Signature VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die) or Liberty or Death needs to be the Official Motto of the Militia either. We must never give up or surrender, we must never turn our backs on a Brother or permit him to be taken by the Enemy as long as our Hearts still beat, if we all can not live free then we must be willing, even if we know we can not win, to give up our lives for the Cause of Freedom. And when we die we will be welcomed into Heaven by our Patriot Brothers who went before us.

dr Yes, working within the system will not work and yes, there will be new Civil War and as once was stated a long time ago but not in these words The evil of this Country is so great and so entrenched that it can only be purged by bloody Civil War.

And this new Civil War will not be as nice and relatively bloodless as the First American Revolution and it will be even bloodier then the First American Civil War. It will be an American version of the French Revolution, except with Short Ropes and Tall Horses replacing the Guillotine.

Those who currently believe they are our lords and masters will soon wish they had instead been flipping burgers for a living and they will kiss our boots as they plead for their lives. And we must not show them any mercy.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Freedom Is Fire #154282
04/30/2012 02:31 PM
04/30/2012 02:31 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Look at what the original committees, sons of liberty and in particular the regulators did.

They actually had each others back, refused to pay taxes, paid each others bail when arrested, and bought back or forcibly retrieved each others property when confiscated by the government. They also rescued each other from leo custody by force when necessary.

They petitioned their government for a redress of grievances and when public officials refused to listen; they were drug into the street and horsewhipped. Many gov. officials had their property seized and their houses burned to the ground.

Nor were tyrannical judges exempt from this treatment. Several courts were taken over by the people. the judges thrown out or placed under arrest and a few courthouses burned.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Freedom Is Fire #154283
04/30/2012 03:50 PM
04/30/2012 03:50 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Look at what the original committees, sons of liberty and in particular the regulators did.

They actually had each others back, refused to pay taxes, paid each others bail when arrested, and bought back or forcibly retrieved each others property when confiscated by the government. They also rescued each other from leo custody by force when necessary.

They petitioned their government for a redress of grievances and when public officials refused to listen; they were drug into the street and horsewhipped. Many gov. officials had their property seized and their houses burned to the ground.

Nor were tyrannical judges exempt from this treatment. Several courts were taken over by the people. the judges thrown out or placed under arrest and a few courthouses burned.
I like it

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Freedom Is Fire #154284
04/30/2012 04:15 PM
04/30/2012 04:15 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Re: Freedom Is Fire #154285
05/01/2012 01:08 PM
05/01/2012 01:08 PM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
Not ignoring the plan. I started reading through it but didn't finish as it's quite long. I will get back to it. What I gathered from what I read, to walk out the plan requires coordination between multiple individuals.

Re: Freedom Is Fire #154286
05/02/2012 08:26 AM
05/02/2012 08:26 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
I Think that many people feel it is one way or the other.

The Restoration of the republic or any other action will not succeed by the gun, or ballot box only...

It will succeed when good men stand out in the open and are face destruction by the tyrants, and because of that bravery...

The people rise.

The militia job is to protect the people who want protection, and stand strong in the face of overwhelming odds..

With the grace of God, the people come to our aid.

Or we just black the tyrant eyes and make them pay dearly for their Banana Republic...

That's it, in our present strength about all we can do.

Will we succeed...

Only if we remain true to our principles, and don't resort to what we will face from the tyrants.

We have to be the honorable ones...

The ones, who, free men and refuse to take their oaths of allegiance on pain of death.

We have to be the people that oppressed citizens run to when the tyrants come to take away their loved ones.

We then teach them to stand and fight..

We must be the place to turn, for the once Sheepie who believe it all the tyrant promised...

Till they lost everything.

This election will not matter whether Obama or Romney wins...

The tyrant is the system now.

We are the guys who show up when the tyrant least expects it to save the guys the tyrant came for.

In other words they came with an squad we showed up with a platoon.

We must stand for the world to see... Win or lose.

Did you want to live as a slave, anyway?

That's the only choice, stand, fight, or submit.

We must work at bringing the Solders now in service to our side. We must make the tyrant lose his Army.

We are the Milita of the several states and that is why we must not lose. Losing means death...

So if you think we will hide and run back and forth and fight when necessary..

Then you should know and understand that every man, women and child.

Who is related to any member of any militia group, Web site, and so on .

Are already marked and tag for internment and death.
So your choice here is to come out in the open and call and openly call for a return of the Constitutional republic.

Or go underground now, so later you can be a thorn in the side of the tyrant that CSC wrote about in that thread.

But either way waiting till the SHTF is out.

It is no longer time to talk about what you will do, it is time to read CSC's post, if you haven't, and decide your course of action.

I have made my choice...

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Freedom Is Fire #154287
05/11/2012 07:28 AM
05/11/2012 07:28 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
In war as with about everything, he who gains the initiative and keeps the initiative wins.

Be your own leader

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.