AWRM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154370
05/10/2012 08:25 AM
05/10/2012 08:25 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
How do you react to this?

One argument between a couple brings six PIGS out.

They find an excuse to pummel the man, and all the while his obviously pregnant wife is trying to defuse the situation... fucking pigs are just looking for some ass to kick and lives to ruin.

Well the woman kept trying to save her husband so our hero cop...

[Linked Image]

...gave her a kick worthy enough to bust open a door.

How in the fuck do you reason with such animals?

How in the fuck do you reason with the scumbags that can cover up for Jared Wheeler, the dickless punk ass bitch, and entrap that woman in an arrest for 'obstruction'?

How in the fuck do you reason with the scumbag motherfuckers who hire hickbilly shits like Jared Wheeler, and write weasel-worded departmental procedures that they motherfucking know they can twist to allow them to do whatever the fuck they want?

You can't.

You don't.

Get the rest of your gear, weapons and training squared away-FAST. If you're any kind of American your weapon's going to get very warm in your hands.

READ

The Youngest Victim of Police Abuse

[Linked Image]

Survivor of prenatal police abuse Levii Dozier.

Levii Dozier is only four months old, but he’s already been assaulted by the police.

Roughly five months ago, Levii’s mother Raven Dozier was present when her brother got embroiled in a child custody dispute with a girlfriend. After the police arrived, Raven did what she could to calm her brother down. Eventually one of the officers shot the agitated man with a Taser. A thugscrum quickly coalesced as several officers inflicted gratuitous punishment on the prone and helpless man while his sister – who had been assisting the police – looked on in horror.

“He’s on the ground!” shrieked Dozier, who was in tears. “You don’t need to do that!”

“Shut the f**k up!” replied one of the gallant officers. When Dozier failed to act on that thoughtful suggestion, Officer Jarad Wheeler strode up to her and kicked her in the stomach with sufficient force to open a door.

At the time, Raven Dozier was nine months pregnant.

For about fifteen minutes, the DeKalb County officers conferred with a supervisor outside the house -- within earshot of Raven’s brother, who was sitting, handcuffed, in the back of a police car.

“He kicked a pregnant woman,” one of the officers reported.

“You’ve got to charge her with something,” another replied, pointing out that doing so would magically transmute aggravated assault into a “justified” use of force.

[Linked Image]

Following the discussion outside, several officers re-entered the home, where Dozier was on a couch trying to regain her composure.

In a voice suppurating feigned concern, one of them asked if they could take a picture of the traumatized mother; in the same affected tone, he asked her if she could trouble herself to put on a pair of shoes and step outside the house for a moment to talk with the supervisor.

As soon as Raven had crossed the threshold of her home, she was placed under arrest for “obstruction.”

To their credit, officials at DeKalb County Jail refused to book Dozier. Instead they sent her to a nearby hospital, where she passed a small amount of blood and amniotic fluid. . A photograph of Raven taken after Wheeler’s assault displayed a huge bruise across Dozier’s abdomen. Two weeks later she gave birth to Levii by way of an emergency C-section.

Atlanta attorney Mark Bullman, who is representing Raven Dozier in a lawsuit, recalled to Pro Libertate that the doctors who treated Raven and delivered Levii “found that the kick was severe enough that it caused the baby to defecate in the womb.”

What this means is that Levii literally had the sh*t kicked out of him by a bullying cop before he was born.

In his official report of the incident, Wheeler did what police in such circumstances always do: He lied, claiming that he was dealing with an “aggressive” woman and that he used “a front push kick to the abdomen, as [I] was taught to do at the academy.” It was only after he arrested this “aggressive” woman that he supposedly noticed her condition.

“Her condition was obvious to everyone,” Bullman – himself a retired police officer – explains. “She had gained seventy pounds in this pregnancy. The incident took place in a well-lit area, and she had spent a great deal of time standing alongside the police officers, attempting to calm her brother down and resolve the situation.” Furthermore, as the comments overheard by Dozier’s brother demonstrate, every officer on the scene was aware of the expectant mother’s condition – and all of them instinctively collaborated in covering up the crime committed against her.

That cover-up continued “all the way up the chain of command,” Bullman observes. “There was no ambiguity about the facts, but this didn’t matter.” The department exonerated Wheeler, ruling that his felonious assault on Raven and her unborn child was “within policy.”

This was at least the third time the DeKalb County Police Department has validated criminal acts committed by Officer Jarad Wheeler. On an earlier occasion, he attacked a 53-year-old grandmother who was trying to help her grandchildren following an automobile accident, slamming her face-first into the hood of his car. Earlier this year, Wheeler – who had responded to the wrong address – shot and killed a dog that was chained up inside its owner’s garage.

[Linked Image]

Wheeler, who fancies himself a mixed martial artist of sorts, has an undistinguished record when dealing with competitors who can fight back – but he’s 3-0 when his opponent is a weeping pregnant woman, a terrified grandmother, or a chained, harmless dog.

Not since Cosmo Kramer dominated his dojo have we witnessed such a display of unalloyed martial fierceness.
rest here: http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2012/05/youngest-victim-of-police-abuse.html

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154371
05/10/2012 10:51 AM
05/10/2012 10:51 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
To Protect and To Serve, They Work For Us... To Protect and To Serve, They Work For Us... To Protect and To Serve, They Work For Us... To Protect and To Serve, They Work For Us...

Wake up people.

One solution for that pig.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154372
05/10/2012 11:46 AM
05/10/2012 11:46 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
North Force
One solution for that pig.
And I think we all know what that solution is.

All Patriots in Georgia should commit that bastards face and name to memory so when the war starts or after we win it we can get some peoples justice for that Innocent woman and her Brother. And get justice for the 53 year old innocent women he beat and for the innocent dog he murdered.

I will state one thing as a fact if he had killed my dog he would not have been able to kick that woman since he would have died for killing my dog and that is simple the truth.

The thing that gets me about Blacks in general and especially Blacks like Sharpton and Jackson is they always harass good or innocent people like Zimmerman and they love to beat up innocent white people like the Man in Mobile but they never seem to do anything to a walking pile of Pig Crap like that Jerad Wheeler.

Now if instead of beating up that man in Mobile they beat that pile of pig shit who kicked a pregnant black woman, until he was near death, I and a lot of other real Americans would consider the Blacks Heroes and fully support them for what they did.

They almost never do anything to the real racist bastards instead they attack some poor SOB who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154373
05/10/2012 01:28 PM
05/10/2012 01:28 PM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
They almost never do anything to the real racist bastards instead they attack some poor SOB who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's to promote the race war and gun confiscation. See, Officer Jared Weak-ass is a tin badge god, and as such serves the agenda by terrorizing 'murikans. Sharpton, Jackson and that retard from the so-called 'new black panthers' are bought and paid for leaders who are out for a race war for they massas who allow them to run around like clowns pretending to lead the black community.

All the movements in this country are puppeteered like so-either the visible leaders or the underlings manipulating and controling the leaders. Best thing to do is to spread the words and video far and wide so people know it's ALL of us against the US.

Be your own leader

Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154374
05/10/2012 01:34 PM
05/10/2012 01:34 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
OK...so we have a little nazi wannabe...got to be some info on him in the public domain. Need to find every little detail and post it where it will get into the right hands.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154375
05/10/2012 01:48 PM
05/10/2012 01:48 PM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?

Be your own leader

Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154376
05/10/2012 03:20 PM
05/10/2012 03:20 PM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Yeah, he looks like a junior goose-stepper.

Time for the untermenschen to kick back.

Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154377
05/10/2012 04:43 PM
05/10/2012 04:43 PM
Maryland
O
OLM-Medic Offline
OLM-Medic  Offline
O
Maryland
Just looking at the comments above, I'm glad people like you [and I] are out there. Liberty is not dead if the idea stays alive...and it will.

"Remember that your adversary's desire to live is usually more powerful than whatever ammunition your are carrying in your firearms. Plan accordingly." -tire iron
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154378
05/10/2012 05:17 PM
05/10/2012 05:17 PM
Somewhere over there
C
CH Offline
CH  Offline
C
Somewhere over there
Facebook link is GONE. Guess Officer Adolf couldnt take the heat. One solution, and its a "mixed cocktail". but but.... They PROTECT US... My ass they do...

RED WHITE BLUE.3 colors that dont run.NEITHER DO I.

FEAR is NOT in my vocabulary.

Fight free or Die a slave.
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154379
05/11/2012 11:36 PM
05/11/2012 11:36 PM
North Carolina
S
Super Beast Offline
Super Beast  Offline
S
North Carolina
I think the biggest problem is that we are still waiting for the war to start. Hell, war has been declared and we are getting attacked repeatedly and not responding. The only way to stop this is to respond with equal or greater force.

Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154380
05/12/2012 01:41 AM
05/12/2012 01:41 AM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
+1000 Superbeast

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154381
05/12/2012 05:59 AM
05/12/2012 05:59 AM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
This is typical of the Police State Badge Monkeys..We need to start Fighting Back, and put these Little Nazi"s on full Public Ridicule! They are prime targets for Retribution, WTSHTF..I used to respect Leo. but they leave a Stench wherever they go...I think its time for some Star Chamber Justice!!!

Semper Fi
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154382
05/12/2012 06:20 AM
05/12/2012 06:20 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
Hey get this: supercop claims he didn't know she was pregnant! http://gawker.com/5909348/police-of...h-claims-he-didnt-know-she-was-expecting

Be your own leader

Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154383
05/12/2012 06:50 AM
05/12/2012 06:50 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
While her being pregnant makes his actions that much worse - I don't think it matters if he knew she was or wasn't.

His actions show the mentality of the Police and police training in our country - Taze, Kick, Shoot first and make up an excuse later.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: How do you react to this? Oath traitor kicks pregnant woman in the stomach #154384
05/12/2012 07:55 PM
05/12/2012 07:55 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Yeah, well, case in point, don't let your family issues deteriorate to the point that the cops need to be called.

I have helped sort some things out with neighbors rather than let the police get involved. I let the woman camp out on the couch while her boyfriend calmed down. Her dad is a good guy and instead of talking to the police, I talked to him. Sure, boyfriend got his ass handed to him, but he did not go to jail.

I hate to say it, but there is another issue of force in these sorts of things. You have to consider the ethics of any use of force that however "unlawful" is preferable to having to attend an avoidable funeral because some cop decided to go game on.

Thing is, I don't like rude loud screaming people either. I would not advocate going out and assassinating the cop on that, but I would offer the opinion that he most likely needs to seek employment elsewhere.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.