07/20/2012 08:34 AM
07/20/2012 08:34 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
GUNMAN KILLS 12, WOUNDS 50 AT THE DARK KNIGHT RISES PREMIERE IN AURORA, COLORADO

COMMENT:

College dropout decides to do a 3 gun match on a bunch of innocent moviegoers at a midnight movie.

Innocent

Unarmed

Unsuspecting

Americans.

Holmes has now become the new poster child for gun control-remember also that Littleton isn't too far from there. Remember THAT?

This bastard aims a well-planned and executed attack on ordinary Americans-Americans already taxed and controlled and who now will bleat for even more control and pay more taxes and submit to more obedience training from psychopaths.

Expect a new push for gun control, but also expect a new front: tactical training will be banned for civilians. This motherfucker performed way too well without both marksmanship and tactical training.

Get your training, your DVDs, your weapons NOW. Buy with cash, leave out your name. Buy airsoft replicas of your weapons. Train in SECRET, you will now have enhanced scrutiny. Read "How To Start A Militia-And Get Away With It" and "Second American Revolution Victory Guide 2.0".

Don't forget: the enemy just loves a nut going off shooting random, innocent people, it drives the rest of the herd to embrace more slavery.

I also find it profound that Holmes chose the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises; a movie about Batman taking on Bane, a terrorist himself.

News article below:

James Holmes, 24, is seen in this undated handout picture released by The University of Colorado July 20, 2012. Holmes is the suspect in a shooting attack which killed 12 people at a midnight premiere of the new Batman movie in a suburb of Denver early on Friday, according to law enforcement officials. The University of Colorado Denver-Aschutz Medical Campus confirmed that Mr. James Holmes was in the process of withdrawing from the University of Colorado Denver's graduate program in neurosciences. REUTERS-The University of Colorado-Handout
By Keith Coffman and Stephanie Simon

AURORA, Colo. | Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:10pm EDT

(Reuters) - A gunman in a gas mask and body armor killed 12 people at a midnight premiere of the new "Batman" movie in a suburb of Denver early on Friday, sparking pandemonium when he hurled a gas canister into the auditorium and opened fire on moviegoers.

Armed with an assault rifle, a shotgun and a pistol, he wounded another 59 with gunfire during a screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" at a mall in the suburb of Aurora, which turned into a chaotic scene of bleeding victims, horrified screams and pleas of "I'm hit, help me," witnesses said.

The suspect, identified by police as James Eagan Holmes, 24, also booby-trapped his Aurora apartment with sophisticated explosives, creating a hazard for law-enforcement and bomb squad officers who swarmed to the scene.

Authorities evacuated five nearby buildings, and created a perimeter of several blocks.

Arriving on the scene within 90 seconds of the first emergency calls, officers immediately took the suspect into custody in the parking lot behind the cinema, where he surrendered without a fight, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said.

The suspect was armed with an AR-15 assault rifle, a 12 gauge shotgun and a Glock .40 caliber handgun, Oates said. Police found an additional .40 gauge handgun in his car parked just outside the rear entrance to the cinema, Oates said.

Holmes is a University of Colorado medical school student who was in the process of dropping out of a graduate program in neurosciences, the university said in a statement.

His family issued a statement of sympathy for the victims and asked for privacy while they "process this information."

Holmes had only a speeding ticket on his criminal record and was dressed in black with a gas mask, ballistic helmet, vest, throat guard and crotch guard, Oates said.

The living room of the suspect's apartment was crisscrossed with trip wires connected to what appeared to be plastic bottles containing an unknown liquid, said Chris Henderson, Aurora's deputy fire chief. Authorities planned to detonate the suspected explosives with a robot, he said.

"The pictures are fairly disturbing. It looks very sophisticated, how it's booby-trapped. It could be a very long wait," Oates said.

SCENE OF BLOODY CHAOS

The gunman appeared at the front of the theater during the movie and released a canister which let out a hissing sound before gunfire erupted, police said.

"When we got out of the theater it was just chaos. There was this one guy on all fours, crawling. There was this girl spitting up blood," witness Donovan Tate told KCNC television. "There were bullet holes in some people's backs, some people's arms. There was this one guy who was stripped down to just his boxers. It looked like he was shot in the back or something. It was crazy."

Confusion reigned as shooting broke out during an action scene in the summer blockbuster, one of the more highly anticipated films of the year. The gunman may have blended in with other moviegoers who wore costumes as heroes and villains.

"He looked like he was in the military or like he was a SWAT person so he just kind of blended in with the chaos of the crowd. People thought he was probably like a cop or something," witness Jennifer Seeger told NBC's "Today."

Chandler Brannon, 25, who had been watching the movie with his girlfriend, said that about 20 minutes into the movie he saw a smoke bomb go off and heard what sounded like fireworks. He later realized they were a rapid volley of gunshots.

"I told my girlfriend to just play dead," he told Reuters. "All I could see was a silhouette."

SNIP

MEMORIES OF COLUMBINE

The shooting evoked memories of the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, also a Denver suburb and 17 miles from Aurora, where two students opened fire and killed 12 students and a teacher.

Bodies of victims remained in the theater while the investigation continued with some 200 local police, 100 FBI investigators and 25 representatives of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives on scene, officials said.

U.S. military personnel apparently were among the casualties but it was not immediately clear whether any were killed, the Defense Department said.

rest here:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/20/us-usa-shooting-denver-idUSBRE86J0AM20120720

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154765
07/20/2012 09:33 AM
07/20/2012 09:33 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154766
07/20/2012 11:13 AM
07/20/2012 11:13 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
"gun free" theater by Cinemark policy

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154767
07/20/2012 11:26 AM
07/20/2012 11:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My good friends daughter was in the next theater when she came out she said there was an army of cops and people wondering around with other peoples blood on them.

No word yet on if the shooter had any previous mental health issues or was under a doctors care at the time.

He told police his room was full of explosive,booby trapped to detonate.

Local news is saying,his room was full of soda bottles filled with liquid.

If the bottle are fill with liquid fertilizer type explosives,that's one thing.But,if the bottle is are filled with a Binary type liquid explosive, that's way beyond a backyard anarchists cookbook...

Gunman has ties to "OCCUPY"!...

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154768
07/20/2012 02:35 PM
07/20/2012 02:35 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Neck, Body, Crotch, and leg Armour plus ballistic helmet and gas mask.

He was prepared for just buying all this gear including weapons in the last 6 months - according to the cops.

Of course the Media Whores are making the fact that he bought ~6000 rounds over the internet including Mags & Clips.

I will bet that he was doped and trained - Not your normal action for a high end Med student.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154769
07/20/2012 02:39 PM
07/20/2012 02:39 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
The Media Whores just said that the shooter had made some Odd comments when he was in 7th / 8th grades.

wow.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154770
07/20/2012 04:30 PM
07/20/2012 04:30 PM
Ohio
D
donttreadonmebmg Offline
donttreadonmebmg  Offline
D
Ohio
Originally posted by Pericles:
All gun free zones should be avoided by lawful folks.

Including government buildings.

I heard some twit on msnbc comparing gun ownership to drivers licenses he went on to say you shouldn't have a gun unless you've been trained. I thought for a second and said yes I agree! Except. The government should pay for the training and all citizens should learn how to handle a weapon and carry one too.

If we are to remain free, all good men should join their local militia and learn to fight tyranny on every level and by any means necessary.
If you live in Ohio and would like to participate in Militia training contact the OVC
Ohio Volunteer Corps
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154771
07/20/2012 05:01 PM
07/20/2012 05:01 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I heard some twit on msnbc comparing gun ownership to drivers licenses he went on to say you shouldn't have a gun unless you've been trained.
Ya know...actually the twit is right and doesn't even realize it.

The founding fathers were very clear that the right to keep and bear was also a duty of citizenship. Back then everyone was required by law to arm and equip themselves and attend regular musters and training.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154772
07/20/2012 05:39 PM
07/20/2012 05:39 PM
Ohio
D
donttreadonmebmg Offline
donttreadonmebmg  Offline
D
Ohio
that's what I thought.

If we are to remain free, all good men should join their local militia and learn to fight tyranny on every level and by any means necessary.
If you live in Ohio and would like to participate in Militia training contact the OVC
Ohio Volunteer Corps
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154773
07/20/2012 06:44 PM
07/20/2012 06:44 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Something stinks with this whole mess, writing is on the wall,fence walkers will all cave,Obama could not PAY for PR like this,and the timeing. Anyone that does a thing like this shooter is a coward plain and simple, also heard he was a registered Democrat. I'm praying for those families.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154774
07/21/2012 03:05 AM
07/21/2012 03:05 AM
Fort Worth, TX
F
FlyingPatriot Offline
FlyingPatriot  Offline
F
Fort Worth, TX
Mighty fishy that this occurred just days before the anticipated signing of the UN Treaty. J.Croft is absolutely correct that this will have far-reaching implications for Gun Owners across the Fruited Plain.
Prayers for those affected.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154775
07/21/2012 05:47 AM
07/21/2012 05:47 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
An Honers Medical Student working on his Masters in Neuro-something or other...

Suddenly drops out, buys 6000 rounds and 4 guns plus explosive material to wire up his apartment,and full Tactical outfit...

Yup.
His eyes have that same look as the guy that shot the congress women in Arizona.

And then this from a witness:
http://www.genuinewitty.com/2012/07/21/video-indicates-james-holmes-may-have-had-an-accomplice/

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154776
07/21/2012 06:08 AM
07/21/2012 06:08 AM
New York
I
ironshaolin Offline
ironshaolin  Offline
I
New York
Don't know what everyone's opinion of this news station is, but to me this seems to come just way too close to the time when the UN is working on their small arms treaty. This is just fuel for their fire.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

"Knowing is not enough, one must do. Willing is not enough, one must apply"- Bruce Lee
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154777
07/21/2012 08:05 PM
07/21/2012 08:05 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Remember, the guy is alive and the police are squeezing him right now. Locals have him and when you have a bodycount like that you just can't contain a situation very well by having some "Men In Black" show up, wave credentials and claim they now own the case. Maybe 30 years ago, but now, everyone is going to be suspicious and will take a crack at the guy.

I think it is a big deal that his apartment did not self destruct and destroy evidence of what he was up to over the last few months and a lot more information will be forthcoming. Coming to absolute conclusions now that get shot down later will just make you look stupid.

Someone is right in noting that the guy apparently spent a lot of money on hardware in the last few months and was equipped like some of our guys spend a few years getting together. Estimates are in the $10K to 20K which is not exactly "broke medical student" turf.

Supposedly there are ties to "occupy" but why not a raid on a bank? Stock brokerage? A 101 California street type thing? Occupy has plenty of their own enemies lists and I don't remember crowded movie theater full of random people being among them.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154778
07/21/2012 08:07 PM
07/21/2012 08:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by North Force:

Yup.
His eyes have that same look as the guy that shot the congress women in Arizona.

The glassy eyed stare a common result of classic level 4 mental conditioning.The eyes actual "blink" less then normal when the mind has reached it's "breaking point"(first the subjects basic personality is broken then rebuilt to suit the operators needs).After ward,the tear ducts try to over compensate for the lank of adequate blinking of the eye per/min.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154779
07/21/2012 08:28 PM
07/21/2012 08:28 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by Walfred:
[b]
Yup.

The glassy eyed stare a common result of classic level 4 mental conditioning.The eyes actual "blink" less then normal when the mind has reached it's "breaking point"(first the subjects basic personality is broken then rebuilt to suit the operators needs).After ward,the tear ducts try to over compensate for the lank of adequate blinking of the eye per/min. [/b]
Yeah, I knew crazy ass killer types like that, most of those guys have no problem staring you down without blinking.

New info is that this guy played MMO games, and I got info from another source a couple days ago that someone from Homeland Security was getting all sorts of inquisitive about some group that apparently has been in communication with each other through MMO game chats, like all going to the same room in the game which automatically puts you in a closed chat.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154780
07/21/2012 08:37 PM
07/21/2012 08:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His room was blown...They say it was to dangerous to enter.Never knew a Bombsquad to scared to do their job.Some said it would go like that before hand,so they would destroy evidence.Not sure about that one,but all the guys I knew that did UDX work didn't mind walking in a room full of bombs.They did take their time of course.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154781
07/22/2012 12:42 AM
07/22/2012 12:42 AM
Company A 25 Btn 14 FF
B
BoldFenianMan Offline
SNCO Contributor
BoldFenianMan  Offline
SNCO Contributor

B
Company A 25 Btn 14 FF

War battered dogs are we
Fighters in every clime;
Fillers of trench and of grave,
Mockers bemocked by time,
War dogs hungry and grey,
Gnawing a naked bone,
Fighters in every clime-
Every cause but our own
-Emily Lawless"With the Wild Geese"
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154782
07/22/2012 02:05 AM
07/22/2012 02:05 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
We have to look closely at this guy.
His described discipline was "Neuroscience" when I first heard him described he was working in "Temporal Theory".
Unless my dictionary is faulty he was engaged in a PHD program in "Mind Control".
The question is "Who's program", "Who was the fund source", and lastly how did it connect with the "Occupy Wall street " faction?
Then lets look at the crime scene!
1. He walked into the show and bought a ticket.
2. Then he exited by a rear door? In every theatre in America there is an alarm on the rear doors to prevent people without tickets getting inside.
3. He walked to his car geared up and re-entered the Theatre by a door with an alarm on it.
4. He began shooting people after walking up to the front seats where you will probably have people screaming at him to sit the F#$% down.
Does this basically show a problem with the media scenario we are being sold?

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154783
07/22/2012 02:57 AM
07/22/2012 02:57 AM
Fort Worth, TX
F
FlyingPatriot Offline
FlyingPatriot  Offline
F
Fort Worth, TX
...and after he was done,
5.) He walked back to his car where he ALLOWED police to apprehend him (don't these types usually want to "go out in a blaze of glory" or simply take thier own lives confirming the coward they are inside?)
6.) He told LE that his apartment was booby-trapped. (again, don't these "intelligent-educated" types desire to inflict the most damage over a maximum area?)
NONE of this adds-up in a non-policital or rational context.
The renewed cries for gun control are now even coming from that corrupt idiot running mexico.
Readiness must be our constant state of mind,

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154784
07/22/2012 06:29 AM
07/22/2012 06:29 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Guy was Occupier, member of The Black Bloc but Quit because it was not radical enough,Pictures of him being arrested in SanDiego Occupy rally,He blogged his intentions to the tee, Said he was going to kill everyone at Bat man opening.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154785
07/22/2012 06:42 AM
07/22/2012 06:42 AM
Windsor,Mo
D
danfromwindsor Offline
danfromwindsor  Offline
D
Windsor,Mo
Have you got a link to that info D308cat?

on beautiful Truman Lake
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154786
07/22/2012 07:30 AM
07/22/2012 07:30 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by safetalker:
We have to look closely at this guy.
His described discipline was "Neuroscience" when I first heard him described he was working in "Temporal Theory".
Unless my dictionary is faulty he was engaged in a PHD program in "Mind Control".
The question is "Who's program", "Who was the fund source", and lastly how did it connect with the "Occupy Wall street " faction?
Then lets look at the crime scene!
1. He walked into the show and bought a ticket.
2. Then he exited by a rear door? In every theatre in America there is an alarm on the rear doors to prevent people without tickets getting inside.
3. He walked to his car geared up and re-entered the Theatre by a door with an alarm on it.
4. He began shooting people after walking up to the front seats where you will probably have people screaming at him to sit the F#$% down.
Does this basically show a problem with the media scenario we are being sold?
Find me the links when you can on the temporal theory and anything to do with quantum physics this guy might have been studying.

This shit never happens in places like Wisconsin, North Dakota or Iowa where they have like zero CIA/NSA MK Ultra shit going on, but Colorado is ground zero central for a lot of that shit.

I remember some stuff out of the UK years ago where some terrorist groups had gotten a hold of some source literature on mind control work done in the UK and Europe shortly after WW2, and then some of the groups were supposedly trained by the KGB on how to just pick someone up off the street, program them and send them out to commit an act. The US government is not the only player out there (by a long shot) who could pull this off.

Guy goes and joins Occupy, disappears for a while, and gets programmed/trained/equipped. Just because the people doing it spoke good English is not always a clear indication they are American. Look at all of those people on Russia Today who talk like they grew up in California. The only thing is you look at pictures of the shooter going way back, and it seems like he looked a bit crazy to begin with.

It has been a long time since I read up on that, but I remember the old KGB operations template was for someone who was already a sympathizer of sorts to be the subject of suicide trooper programming. Instructions in the book had a requirement for operatives to do some screening of subjects since you never know what you are getting if you just pick someone up off the street although the original high end goal of the British research was to see how well it would work with entirely random people. The KGB were not nearly as optimistic of their own ability to pull it off, so their books had a bunch on pre-screening subjects, with an emphasis for picking up smarter people because they tend to be more imaginative and receptive to hypnosis.

Don't forget, Ali Agca was programmed by a franchise of the KGB, with a paper thin cover story of being an Islamic extremist. Occupy has had communist connections from day one.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154787
07/22/2012 08:18 AM
07/22/2012 08:18 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Occupy funding can be traced more or less directly back to the DNC, Nancy P., Barack O., and Goerge Soros and the entire leftwing Corperations and there spin off companies and organizations.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154788
07/22/2012 08:36 AM
07/22/2012 08:36 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Originally posted by danfromwindsor:
Have you got a link to that info D308cat?
here is one link Bill Warner Privit Investigator At http://www.wbipi.com/ Or go to Powerlinenewsnetwork.com

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154789
07/22/2012 09:29 AM
07/22/2012 09:29 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by D308cat:
Guy was Occupier, member of The Black Bloc but Quit because it was not radical enough,Pictures of him being arrested in SanDiego Occupy rally,He blogged his intentions to the tee, Said he was going to kill everyone at Bat man opening.
Yes,and that is just the type psyc profile the enemy looks for to condition for this kind of black op....

We can expect the Black Block to play a major in the street chaos during the final collapse!

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154790
07/22/2012 09:34 AM
07/22/2012 09:34 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Also this Guy had Graduated with a degree in nueroscience but could not find work,and took a job at McDonalds,Then he moved to Colorado and went for the Phd,How many of these frustrated college grads are out there with no hope of employment in there field, Tens or even Hundreds of thousands I suspect. Sounds like Timebombs to me, and just the begining(The begining of sorrows) now where have I heard that before.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154791
07/23/2012 01:09 AM
07/23/2012 01:09 AM
Berlin, WI
B
Bladerunner Offline
Bladerunner  Offline
B
Berlin, WI
Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

AURORA, CO -- A man who was at the Colorado movie theater where a dozen people were killed this morning, says he saw the gunman.

He says he thinks someone deliberately let the gunman inside once the movie started.

Here's what he told TV station KCNC this morning live on their newscast.

Expanded coverage

"As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black, gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off, and then there were gunshots that took place."

Police arrested 24-year-old James Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, for the shootings.

At least 12 people were killed and 38 others wounded when the gunman opened fire during the midnight screening of the newest Batman film, "The Dark Knight Rises."

CNN

Is there ANYONE who can say the accused was in fact the person in the theater that did the shooting, or did they just see some one in coustume, then identify "someone," more than likly the only one left, in coustume after the shooting?

Outlaw guns of honest civilians, violent crime rises.
Encourage guns of honest civilians, violent crime falls.
(PS: Above includes murders committed by governments.)
(PSS: Including your own.)
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154792
07/23/2012 01:13 AM
07/23/2012 01:13 AM
Berlin, WI
B
Bladerunner Offline
Bladerunner  Offline
B
Berlin, WI
Real life shooting imitates training exercise at Parker medical school

The tragedy that played out in an Aurora movie theater Friday was ironically paralleled as a classroom learning experience in a medical school in Parker the same day.

Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine is in the middle of holding specialized classes in disaster life support for 150 second-year medical students. Along with response to natural disasters like hurricanes and floods and terrorist attacks, one of the scenarios being used to train the students is how to respond if a shooter fires at people in a movie theater and also uses a bomb in the attack.

"The irony is amazing, just amazing," said Rocky Vista Dean Dr. Bruce Dubin.

He said emergency specialist physicians from Parkland Hospital in Dallas as well as from several other emergency programs around the country are teaching the Advanced Disaster Life Support Training. Rocky Vista is the only medical school in the nation to make that training a part of the curriculum.

"They are trained to respond in every type of disaster," Dubin said.

The shootings in Aurora were incorporated into the teaching Friday, Dubin said.

"It made these medical students very aware that these kinds of things can happen anywhere," he said. "The events of this tragedy have helped to drive that home."

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154793
07/23/2012 09:07 AM
07/23/2012 09:07 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

James Holmes sat in CO.courtroom today,with a look of "disbelief" on his face.As well as,appearing to be in the recovery phase of a heavy dose of drugs.This maybe the result of a drug administered to him at the jail facility(not SOP).But,that and the near comical look of the suspect gives rise to more questions then answers at this point.If some one wanted to create a "media circus" around this case.They're off to a good start.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154794
07/23/2012 12:06 PM
07/23/2012 12:06 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The guy was definitely looking like "ohshitoshitoshit what did I do? uh, I don't feel like I am dreaming any more..."

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154795
07/23/2012 12:11 PM
07/23/2012 12:11 PM
Berlin, WI
B
Bladerunner Offline
Bladerunner  Offline
B
Berlin, WI
It's going to be another mess.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154796
07/23/2012 01:11 PM
07/23/2012 01:11 PM
Windsor,Mo
D
danfromwindsor Offline
danfromwindsor  Offline
D
Windsor,Mo
I was thinking the exact same thing about his look Breacher.

on beautiful Truman Lake
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154797
07/23/2012 01:12 PM
07/23/2012 01:12 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Democracy now ( Gag Yac) is doing a bang-up gun ban piece tonight.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154798
07/23/2012 02:04 PM
07/23/2012 02:04 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Man is this guy - Shooter - Doped Up. They are showing his first court appearance. He can hardly even hold his head up or eyes open. Looks like he has no idea what happened or what he did.

And he has not 1 but 2 public defenders "Helping" him.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154799
07/23/2012 05:23 PM
07/23/2012 05:23 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Man is this guy - Shooter - Doped Up. They are showing his first court appearance. He can hardly even hold his head up or eyes open. Looks like he has no idea what happened or what he did.

And he has not 1 but 2 public defenders "Helping" him.
It is a death penalty case, so they are obligated to put a relatively competent team of public defenders on it. People might bitch about the amount of money spent on the defense, but it is already going to be people who collect a paycheck for these sorts of things anyway.

News commentary on MSNBC is that the prosecution team put together for this one is specialized in Colorado for death penalty cases. They apparently work separately most of the time, but are brought together when the AG there wants to push for the death penalty.

They will most likely be going for the insanity defense (that's not hard to figure). I am going to be really really curious about this one and how it plays out, because another hunch about this one smells a little more like hocus pocus spiritual realm type stuff.

You compare this guy to a straight up demon-host like Richard Ramirez, Ramirez to this day looks like his demons are right in there. This Colorado shooter guy, crazy as a moon bat in earlier pictures (demon host), now is like "ohshitoshitoshit", like as soon as it was done making him do what he did, the demon bailed and watches him mockingly through the eyes and actions of other people.

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154800
07/24/2012 03:42 AM
07/24/2012 03:42 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Devil%27s%20Breath?

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154801
07/24/2012 02:53 PM
07/24/2012 02:53 PM
wilds of va
G
gus7 Offline
gus7  Offline
G
wilds of va
Originally posted by Pericles:
plus add-in a no-cc city too ! may i add this is called evolution of a degrading nation to the pray vs. predator mind set !

to be free!
Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154802
07/24/2012 07:07 PM
07/24/2012 07:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO CCW = SITTING DUCKS

Re: Gunman kills 12, wounds 50 at Dark Knight Rises Premiere #154803
07/25/2012 06:45 AM
07/25/2012 06:45 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
So what exactly happened to the two extra bodies? First they were reporting 14 dead, now they've all changed their reports to 12 dead. How do you miscount something like that? Did they just somehow LOSE the two bodies? Or were the two bodies two other shooters that the ring-knockers don't want us to know about?

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.