Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline OP
Imagrunt  Offline OP

I
Philistine Occupied CA
A NOBLE LIE
Oklahoma City 1995

For sixteen years, I have been collecting information that contradicts the official story of the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. I often wished I had the time and resources to produce a documentary film based on that information. Well, I don't have to worry about that any more, because James Lane at Free Mind Films has done it, and it's called A Noble Lie.

Plato explained in his Republic that a noble lie is a myth or untruth knowingly told by an elite to maintain social harmony. After viewing this documentary, you will understand that the official story of what happened in 1995 to the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City is a noble lie of the highest order.

THE OFFICIAL STORY VS. THE FACTS
The official story is that Timothy McVeigh (who was tried and executed for the bombing) was a lone domestic terrorist who hated America. The facts, however, now are quite different:

1. McVeigh was a government undercover agent;
2. There were other co-conspirators (all with connections to the government); and
3. There were people in the government who knew in advance the day and hour of the bombing but did nothing to prevent it.

The apparent reason for this crime was to create a public backlash against those who are critical of government policies, thus silencing them for fear of being labeled domestic terrorists. Here are the facts that support that conclusion.

Even though many years have passed since this tragic event, the story has great relevance today because only with an understanding of how this noble lie was sold to the public will we be able to recognize new ones in the future.

For more information or to order, click below:

http://www.realityzone.com/noblelie.html

G. Edward Griffin

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: A NOBLE LIE Oklahoma City 1995 #154938
09/05/2012 03:42 PM
09/05/2012 03:42 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Excellent, well researched film. I'd recommend that everyone watch it.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: A NOBLE LIE Oklahoma City 1995 #154939
09/06/2012 02:51 AM
09/06/2012 02:51 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline OP
Imagrunt  Offline OP

I
Philistine Occupied CA
I ordered the DVD immediately after posting this thread.

OKC was my personal wake-up call, and it remains a thorn in the side of the perpetrators to this day.

Never give up on the truth!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.