11/01/2012 10:21 AM
11/01/2012 10:21 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2012/10/well-that-didnt-take-long.html

Well, that didn't take long.
Dutchman6 at Sipsey Street Irregulars - 23 hours ago
*SMASH AND GRAB: A woman appears to be making off with "kicks" at Mello Magic Sneakers on Rockaway Beach Boulevard yesterday.* Jersey City on total lockdown from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. after rash of store break-ins, officials say *After 24 people were arrested last night on charges of breaking into stores, Jersey City has imposed a city-wide curfew on pedestrians and all businesses overnight, officials said today. "We have to provide for the welfare and safety of all our residents" during the recovery from Hurricane Sandy, Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy said.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2012/10/grasshoppers-blame-ants-for-their-own.html

Grasshoppers blame ants for their own unpreparedness. "Tempers flare in NJ city where thousands stranded."
Dutchman6 at Sipsey Street Irregulars - 22 hours ago
*"Feed me, Seymour, and feed me now!"* You'd better get some pizzas in there, Barack. *HOBOKEN, N.J. (AP) — Officials in the city of Hoboken, N.J., are defending their response to severe flooding from superstorm Sandy. Public Safety director Jon Tooke says at least 25 percent of the city on the Hudson River across from Manhattan remains under water. He estimates at least 20,000 people are stranded and says most are being encouraged to shelter in place until floodwaters recede. Tempers flared Wednesday morning outside City Hall as some residents complained the city was slow to get

http://iiipercent.blogspot.com/2012/11/oh-sandy-ii.html

Oh Sandy, II
Kerodin at III Percent Patriots - 4 hours ago
I hope everyone is watching the headlines from the areas that were hit by Sandy. If you had any doubts about how thin the veneer is between "Civilized Citizen" and "Me first", those doubts should be put to rest. Looting and fights over gasoline, even when FRN's are still worth something. The aftermath of Sandy, particularly how people conduct themselves, should affirm for everyone that commodities are more valuable than FRNs and even gold in a SHTF world. The S has not HTF in Sandy's wake. These are minor delays and inconveniences. In a real SHTF world,

http://iiipercent.blogspot.com/2012/11/shtf-protocols-for-future-reference.html

SHTF Protocols: For future reference
Kerodin at III Percent Patriots - 1 hour ago
** ** *Additionally, New Jersey State Police said they have deployed troopers at all gas stations located on the rest stops on the NJ Turnpike and Garden State Parkway.* ** LEO SUV in the background. Link is here. Kerodin III

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/31/us/tropical-weather-sandy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155064
11/01/2012 11:08 AM
11/01/2012 11:08 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Within 2 weeks of this being Non-News the sheep will go right back to 3 days max of food on hand and think nothing of it.

Its obvious that most learned nothing from the past disasters.

One thing we can take from this is - It wont take much to put the country full of sheep over the cliff.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155065
11/01/2012 03:12 PM
11/01/2012 03:12 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Every amerikan should have to read...

http://www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=27;t=000429

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155066
11/01/2012 03:18 PM
11/01/2012 03:18 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...help-3-days-after-sandy/#comment-9605211

3 DAYS!

“We’re going to die! We’re going to freeze! We got 90-year-old people!” Donna Solli told visiting officials. “You don’t understand. You gotta get your trucks down here on the corner now. It’s been three days!”

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155067
11/02/2012 12:27 AM
11/02/2012 12:27 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Testing 1 2 3, testing! Pathetic! No doubt how they will conduct themselves in a more serious storm, like a collapse or martial law. Pick your flavor event.

We have lost our moral compass as a nation and will reap what we have sewn. No worries though. The sheep will fall back to sleep until the next event.

Out here

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155068
11/02/2012 12:43 AM
11/02/2012 12:43 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
I would guess that these people would gladly volunteer more of my tax dollars to pay for some new or beefed up government program to "ensure" their comfort in case of future disasters. Anyone want to lay odds that the President will soon give a speech declaring that he will do just this?

Hurricane Sandy was plastered all over the news for, what, a week in advance of its making landfall?

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155069
11/02/2012 01:54 AM
11/02/2012 01:54 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
People
While I am glad we in NC didn't need the recovery process since this is not a Battle Ground state we should all rethink our plans.
I suggest that if you haven't taken the time and disk space to go on line and download your state, County, and if needed local Emergency management plan.
In most areas the scenario as Consigcor and I posted on another thread was to:
1. Secure the area!
2. Control Access in and out.
3. Begin to look for people needing help.
FEMA will not arrive until the area is guaranteed secure for their people.
Incidentally in Souther Jersey there are whole towns missing according to a few blogs I have been on. Tonight the cold front moves in to the NE areas.
What I have not seen are community based support groups or local Militias!

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155070
11/02/2012 02:38 AM
11/02/2012 02:38 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The public misunderstands the mission of FEMA. They mistakenly believe that FEMA is supposed to show up and "help" them fix the problem.

Wrong.

Fema shows up a week after the event, when the locals have secured and contained the area. Their purpose is to manage the situation, NOT fix it. These fed 'experts' assess the damage and determine how much federal funding will be provided and where it is to be allocated. They establish federal authority over the local emergency responders and tell them what to do.

For the most part FEMA interferes with real relief efforts. Any help or relief provided to the public comes from your own neighbors and local emergency services. The feds don't do didly squat.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155071
11/02/2012 02:40 AM
11/02/2012 02:40 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155072
11/02/2012 04:15 AM
11/02/2012 04:15 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Unrest growing among NJ, NY citizens: Dumpster diving for food, fist fights over fuel, tempers flare in Sandy aftermath

http://www.prisonplanet.com/unrest-...el-tempers-flare-in-sandy-aftermath.html

SHOCK: 72 Hours After Grid-Down: Starvation, Supply Shortages, Food Lines, No Clean Water, No Gas, Transportation Standstill

http://www.prisonplanet.com/shock-7...r-no-gas-transportation-standstill.html

Anarchy Along The Jersey Shore And On Long Island In The Aftermath Of Hurricane Sandy

http://www.prisonplanet.com/anarchy...in-the-aftermath-of-hurricane-sandy.html

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155073
11/02/2012 08:56 AM
11/02/2012 08:56 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Mysticstar is not posting here but I am trying to make contact now for a "boots on the ground" update on the situation in Long Island.

I also have made contact with a person in NYC but it is spotty.

Word I am getting is that large parts of NYC are up and running in part due to previously hardened and prepared infrastructure. Most of the people don't own a vehicle anyway and a lot of buildings had generators installed for Y2k which are still functioning to provide power.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155074
11/02/2012 09:25 AM
11/02/2012 09:25 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
Drudge Report compilation of aftermath: http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2012/11/hurricane-sandy-aftermath.html

http://iiipercent.blogspot.com/2012/11/nyc-fsa-dumpster-diving-already.html

NYC FSA: Dumpster Diving already
Kerodin at III Percent Patriots - 22 hours ago

**UPDATE TWO** *The residents of Staten Island are pleading for help from elected officials, begging for gasoline, food and clothing three days after Sandy slammed the New York City borough.* ** *“We’re going to die! We’re going to freeze! We got 90-year-old people!” Donna Solli told visiting officials. “You don’t understand. You gotta get your trucks down here on the corner now. It’s been three days!”* ** Link here. **UPDATE** You are watching what *will happen* in our near future. Bad People dressing as ConEd repairmen to gain access to homes for looting

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2012/11/well-it-seems-there-are-in-fact-some.html

http://iiipercent.blogspot.com/2012/11/sandy-is-answer.html

Sandy is the answer...
Kerodin at III Percent Patriots - 17 hours ago

...to the question: Why the Citadel? I have no desire to fight to get the necessities of life, or to defend my stash when "it" happens on a national scale. You *know* "it" is coming. You *know* how the masses will be stranded, become desperate, and how they will behave. We are watching it right now. We have seen it before. We will see it again. I choose to be as far removed from that nightmare as possible. I choose to have as many like-minded Patriots as possible at my shoulder. I choose to live, so I may one day influence the rise of Rightful Liberty once more across the con... more »

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SurvivingInArgentina/~3/5KQyWoSTqII/hurricane-sandy-people-dumpster-diving.html

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SurvivingInArgentina/~3/IDwRIbzEVOM/hurricane-sandy-greetings-from-gas.html

Hurricane Sandy: Greetings from Gas Starved NJ‏

FerFAL at SURVIVING IN ARGENTINA - 2 hours ago

Hi Fernando, I’ve read your book a few times and I actively read your blog for advice and tips and how to be better prepared for disasters both natural and man made. Before I go further let me give you some background on me. I live right next to NYC in NJ. I’ve lived here all my life and through Sept 11th, as well as Hurricane Irene last year. So far this is the worst disaster I have seen here and what we have experienced in North Jersey/NYC is nothing compared to South Jersey. In light of all this, I want to give you an up close and personal view of what it is like living in...

...I think we all can agree there's nothing at all to be gained by being a modern 'murkan Eloi-from The Time Machine, dude goes 800,000 years into the future to find placid, pleasure seeking Eloi on the surface while all the Morloks prey on them and eat them.

Same principle goes on in full force on the Eastern Seaboard and now we can all see what happens when the grid those hapless fools depend on to remain unprepared, arrogant and naive breaks down. Because they're starving and freezing y'know.

Be your own leader

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155075
11/02/2012 10:51 AM
11/02/2012 10:51 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Victoria\'s Secret[/b] saved the New York National Guard. Seriously. The National Guard found themselves without power. And if you don't have power, who would you turn to for help?

...On Monday night, Hurricane Sandy hit the armory of the New York Army National Guard’s 69th Infantry Regiment, leaving the soldiers without power, hot water, or anything but the most rudimentary means of communicating with the outside world. So the next morning, the Regiment’s officers made an emergency plea — to the producers of the Victoria’s Secret fashion show.

As they had done for the last three years running, the lingerie company was holding its annual television event at the Regiment’s historic armory, located at 25th street and Lexington Avenue in Manhattan. For the show, the producers had hauled in eight massive 500 kilowatt generators. Of course, the producers said, we’d be happy to help. Hours later, the lights flashed back on....
Fortunately, Victoria's Secret didn't stop there. it turns out they were also better equipped to distribute food than either the National Guard or FEMA:

The troops also needed help distributing food. The Federal Emergency Management Agency had begun bringing tractor-trailers’ worth of emergency provisions to the armory. It was up to the troops to break up the pallets, load them in military trucks, and bring them to the seven distribution centers in Manhattan where the Salvation Army would hand out meals to Hurricane victims. One problem: the 69th didn’t have a fork lift. So again, they turned to the Victoria’s Secret crew.
Read more about why the [b]free market is better equipped to handle disasters than the government by clicking here . And see "The free market can allocate resources better than the government can" , by Judge Andrew Napolitano.

You know, only a crass, degenerate pervert would end this post with a revealing photo of Victoria's Secret models.

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155076
11/02/2012 11:31 AM
11/02/2012 11:31 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Thank you very much airforce for the photo of those very hot ladies.

That photo is the only bright spot in what lately has been an otherwise very dull and depressing board.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155077
11/03/2012 09:27 AM
11/03/2012 09:27 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
HURRICANE SANDY=GREAT EXCUSE FOR SHOWING THE ELOI WHO'S BOSS

http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2012/11/hurricane-sandygreat-excuse-for-showing.html

Be your own leader

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155078
11/03/2012 09:56 AM
11/03/2012 09:56 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Memo to Bloomberg, Cuomo, and Christie: If you want gasoline and other supplies for flood victims, don't count on FEMA. Just stop trying to regulate the free market . If a businessman can sell his gas locally for just as much as he can by trucking it into hurricane-ravaged New jersey, then just what is his incentive to trucking it to New Jersey?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155079
11/04/2012 11:15 AM
11/04/2012 11:15 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Hpw much does Mayor Bloomberg hate guns? This much. He denied Brooklyn borough President Marty Markowicz's plea for National Guard assistance in Brooklyn because, well, the National Guard has guns.

“We don’t need it,” Mayor Bloomberg said on Wednesday during a press update on the city’s ongoing Hurricane Sandy cleanup. “The NYPD is the only people we want on the street with guns.”
Well, that sure is working out well for New Yorkers , isn't it?

Video's of the NYPD's kindness and restraint are here , here , and here . And there's plenty more where they came from.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155080
11/04/2012 03:22 PM
11/04/2012 03:22 PM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Here is the question that underlies many of the replies here and on other Patriot forums.
Does New York and New Jersey have a militia?
If so why are they allowing the FEMA turds and the Unions to keep outside help out of the area unless they are union workers?
I always thought that you join a militia to defend the people from both outside aggressors and insiders.
If people can't get electricity in an area where lines are down and they are beginning to freeze until sufficient Union members are available and this is enforced by local unions and also by LEO (also unionized in the area) do these not constitute at least a show of force or threat of one by our fellows there?

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155081
11/04/2012 03:40 PM
11/04/2012 03:40 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Originally posted by safetalker:
Here is the question that underlies many of the replies here and on other Patriot forums.
Does New York and New Jersey have a militia?
If so why are they allowing the FEMA turds and the Unions to keep outside help out of the area unless they are union workers?
I always thought that you join a militia to defend the people from both outside aggressors and insiders.
If people can't get electricity in an area where lines are down and they are beginning to freeze until sufficient Union members are available and this is enforced by local unions and also by LEO (also unionized in the area) do these not constitute at least a show of force or threat of one by our fellows there?
I have seen on many boards that those who think of themselves as Militia seem to think they need to wait to be "Called Up" by the Governor before they can act.

Something that i doubt will ever happen...

My .02.

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155082
11/04/2012 03:42 PM
11/04/2012 03:42 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
And yes nice photo - I like how they all seem to be looking at me...

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155083
11/05/2012 05:29 AM
11/05/2012 05:29 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Hey NF. There looking through you to get to me. 200lbs of man candy. If your nice, I might share...

Out here

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155084
11/05/2012 07:31 AM
11/05/2012 07:31 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
Thank you very much [b]airforce for the photo of those very hot ladies.

That photo is the only bright spot in what lately has been an otherwise very dull and depressing board. [/b]
Just a reminder of what we are fighting for ....

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155085
11/09/2012 01:10 PM
11/09/2012 01:10 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Sandy Refugees Complain of Prison-like Conditions at FEMA Tent Camps

Adan Salazar
Prison Planet.com
November 9, 2012

Residents of New Jersey, whose homes were ravaged by superstorm Sandy and are now having to endure yet another wintery storm, are revealing through first-hand accounts that camps FEMA is providing are more like prisons.

According to the Asbury Park Press, some displaced New Jersey residents have had to relocate to FEMA tent camps in the northeastern part of the state in alleged efforts to secure better shelter, running hot water and washing machines, but members of the camp are saying that none of what was promised is available.

“At (Pine Belt) the Red Cross made an announcement that they were sending us to permanent structures up here that had just been redone, that had washing machines and hot showers and steady electric, and they sent us to tent city. We got (expletive),” distraught Oceanport camp resident Brian Sotelo said.

As if adding insult to injury, the camp is referred to as “Camp Freedom,” however, Sotelo says camp residents feel more like they’re imprisoned: “Everybody is angry over here. It’s like being prison [sic].”

As no media is allowed beyond the fences of the camp, what little news has managed to escape the area is disturbing. Angered residents are revealing that they are intentionally being kept quiet, being denied electricity to charge their phones and suspect surveillance by roving vehicle patrols.

Sotelo also noted that several members of the camp had tried to contact the media regarding the horrendous living conditions, but were met with opposition: “After everyone started complaining and they found out we were contacting the press, they brought people in. Every time we plugged in an iPhone or something, the cops would come and unplug them.”

“As Sotelo tells it, when it became clear that the residents were less than enamored with their new accommodations Wednesday night and were letting the outside world know about it, officials tried to stop them from taking pictures, turned off the WiFi and said they couldn’t charge their smart phones because there wasn’t enough power,” reports Stephen Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.

According to Sotelo, victims are not being allowed to return to their homes, even though, as part of a relief crew, he’s passed his own rented home several times, noting it had only sustained about a foot’s worth of water damage.

A FEMA spokesperson refuted Sotelo’s claims, saying that “staff at the micro-city are providing for the needs of all the evacuees.”

Reportedly, several FEMA centers in New Jersey and Staten Island were also closed to due to the inclement weather anticipated from yesterday’s nor’easter.

Yesterday, NJ Gov. Chris Christie expressed confidence in his ability to “re-evaluate” the gas rationing system put in place about a week ago after residents were having to wait 3 to 4 hours for gas.

Today, Christie tried to salvage FEMA’s reputation and deflect negative criticism by praising utility crews and labeling the storm as the main perpetrator of all the suffering: “The villain in this case is Hurricane Sandy.”

Also today, FEMA announced that it would grant Governor Christie’s request to provide Disaster unemployment assistance to those unable to work “as a direct result of the damages caused by the storm.”

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155086
11/12/2012 02:21 AM
11/12/2012 02:21 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Camp FEMA Update: “We Feel Like We’re In a Concentration Camp”

Mac Slavo
SHTFplan.com
Nov 12, 2012

Though details are scarce and media coverage has been completely restricted by officials, stories of what victims of Hurricane Sandy are experiencing at the hands of the Federal Emergency Management Agency in the wake of the storm have begun to emerge.

The few available images from these so-called “tent cities” suggest that Camp FEMA isn’t all it’s cut out to be, with one resident using some choice words to describe how FEMA and the Red Cross have completely failed at their jobs.

…made an announcement that they were sending us to permanent structures up here that had just been redone, that had washing machines and hot showers and steady electric, and they sent us to tent city. We got fucked.

Via The Daily Sheeple

In other such tent cities the conditions are about as bad as you can describe them; on the order of third-world refugee camp, or worse:

One reason: the information blackout. Outside of the tightly guarded community on Friday, word was spreading that the Department of Human Services would aim to move residents to the racetrack clubhouse on Saturday. The news came after photos of people bundled in blankets and parkas inside the tents circulated in the media.

But inside the tent city, which has room for thousands but was only sheltering a couple of hundred on Friday, no one had heard anything about a move – or about anything else. “They treat us like we’re prisoners,” says Ashley Sabol, 21, of Seaside Heights, New Jersey. “It’s bad to say, but we honestly feel like we’re in a concentration camp.“

Sabol, who is unemployed and whose rental home was washed away in the hurricane, remembers being woken up on Wednesday at the shelter she was staying in at Toms River High School. Conditions there were “actually fine,” said Sabol.

Sabol was told that she had half an hour to pack: everyone was getting shipped to hotels in Wildwood, New Jersey, where they would be able to re-acquaint themselves with showers, beds and a door.

Sabol and about 50 other people boarded a New Jersey Transit bus, which drove around, seemingly aimlessly, for hours. Worse, this week’s Nor’easter snow storm was gathering force, lashing the bus with wind and rain.

After four hours, the bus driver pulled into a dirt parking lot. The passengers were expecting a hotel with heat and maybe even a restaurant. Instead they saw a mini city of portable toilets and voluminous white tents with their flaps snapping in the wind. Inside, they got sheets, a rubbery pillow, a cot and one blanket.

There was no heat that night, and as temperatures dropped to freezing, people could start to see their breath. The gusts of wind blew snow and slush onto Sabol’s face as her cot was near the open tent flaps. She shivered. Her hands turned purple.

It has taken three days for the tents to get warm.

Source: Reuters

Access to the facilities has been restricted by armed guard. The same holds true for activities inside of the facilities, with guards posted around the clock.

The post-storm housing — a refugee camp on the grounds of the Monmouth Park racetrack – is in lockdown, with security guards at every door, including the showers.

No one is allowed to go anywhere without showing their I.D. Even to use the bathroom, “you have to show your badge,” said Amber Decamp, a 22-year-old whose rental was washed away in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.

The mini city has no cigarettes, no books, no magazines, no board games, no TVs, and no newspapers or radios. On Friday night, in front of the mess hall, which was serving fried chicken and out-of-the-box, just-add-water potatoes, a child was dancing and dancing — to nothing. “We’re starting to lose it,” said Decamp. “But we have nowhere else to go.”

In the aftermath of this disaster, as well as the Hurricane Katrina debacle, it should be clear where the government’s priorities are.

They’ll buy billions of rounds of ammunition and won’t hesitate to put 30,000 drones into the skies over America, but when it comes to helping Americans who have lost everything, they are woefully unprepared.

This begs the question, what happened to the hundreds of millions of emergency rations, emergency blankets and supplies that were supposedly regionalized by the Department of Homeland Security fully two years ago?

Their plan is to complete the supply of fifteen H.S. warehouses around the country in the next three months. Ms. Bylier is quoted as saying “we have worked hard the last six months to meet our local objectives.” She continued “the goals of Homeland Security are in sight.” It’s difficult to know if this is a good or bad omen. No comment was offered as to why this program has been given so much urgency at this time.

It’s nice to know we’re ready. But ready for What?

Yes, exactly. Ready for what?

This is a limited-scope disaster that the government and populace knew was coming. While tragic, the worst-case scenario here is perhaps 50,000 people who can be deemed refugees who have lost their homes and belongings. Additionally, another 250,000 required short-term assistance like food and water in the immediate aftermath.

If FEMA and DHS are incapable of dealing with an emergency that affects less than 1% of the US population simultaneously, what type of response should the American people reasonably expect in the event of a sustained wide-scale disaster?

What if the New Madrid Fault cracks and causes a high magnitude earthquake across a multi-state region?
What if a rogue dirty-bomb or nuclear attack forces the evacuation of numerous metropolitan areas all at once?
What if a Tsunami on the order of Sumatra in 2004 inundates the East or West coast?
What if a massive solar flare or hackers take down our power grid infrastructure leaving the nation without electricity for weeks or months at a time ?

In all of these scenarios tens of millions of Americans would essentially become refugees.

Given the abhorrent response by the organization upon which we have been told we can depend in an emergency, the after-effects would be nothing short of Apocalyptic. A die-off would start immediately after the collapse. Many would die within a month’s time due to lack of food, clean water and from the spread of disease. The rest will battle for resources as their failure to prepare will leave them with no other choice.

Here’s the lesson: HELP WILL NOT BE ON THE WAY.

It will be so bad, in fact, that people will be praying for shelter in a FEMA concentration camp.

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155087
11/12/2012 12:45 PM
11/12/2012 12:45 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
In the immortal words of Gomer Pyle -
SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155088
11/12/2012 02:38 PM
11/12/2012 02:38 PM
Somewhere over there
C
CH Offline
CH  Offline
C
Somewhere over there
Originally posted by North Force:
In the immortal words of Gomer Pyle -
SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!
No words I have can express what you did in 3 simple words...

RED WHITE BLUE.3 colors that dont run.NEITHER DO I.

FEAR is NOT in my vocabulary.

Fight free or Die a slave.
Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155089
11/12/2012 05:01 PM
11/12/2012 05:01 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Do we have anyone close enough to go and get pictures? As in road trip and boots on the ground for recon?

Part of OUR plan for this sort of thing must involve being able to go and extract our own people from those places.

There should be some sort of simple and plain signal, like if you see a camouflage pickup truck with Gadsden flags on it, that might be our point of contact guy...

If you see a bunch of refugees with their ragtag belongings in tow, but there is a slightly overweight guy wearing glasses, has a goatee, is wearing combat boots, boonie hat, 511 pants, an M65 jacket and carrying a backpack with PALS webbing all over it, and trying to look nonchalant with a suspiciously long rigid bag among his belongings...That might be one of our people.

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155090
11/13/2012 03:18 AM
11/13/2012 03:18 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
ConSigCor
Perhaps there is a need for a new category for the NMS?
We always thought they would come fro our guns and would be able to bug out restructure and return. We did not know about H.A.A.R.P. or Chem-Trail Spraying then. To even talk about the well document and provable situations is called Conspiracy Theory.
we now have a law on the books to allow them to not attack us, but to silently pick us up one at a time never to be seen again called NDAA. Our president even has a period set aside to update and make conscious decisions about having Americans in America assassinated.
Katrina began the new methodology. Then they took over our local LEO and Fire Services with Federal compliance Grants. Placed Fusion Centers into our States. Then initiated in our states the "Emergency Management" thought process where their are no enemies except the people and every event is a payable emergency is documented correctly.
I think we have been out flanked!
It is time to regroup and retrain in the new 4th generation warefare.

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155091
11/13/2012 03:58 AM
11/13/2012 03:58 AM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
Originally posted by safetalker:
ConSigCor
Perhaps there is a need for a new category for the NMS?
We always thought they would come fro our guns and would be able to bug out restructure and return. We did not know about H.A.A.R.P. or Chem-Trail Spraying then. To even talk about the well document and provable situations is called Conspiracy Theory.
we now have a law on the books to allow them to not attack us, but to silently pick us up one at a time never to be seen again called NDAA. Our president even has a period set aside to update and make conscious decisions about having Americans in America assassinated.
Katrina began the new methodology. Then they took over our local LEO and Fire Services with Federal compliance Grants. Placed Fusion Centers into our States. Then initiated in our states the "Emergency Management" thought process where their are no enemies except the people and every event is a payable emergency is documented correctly.
I think we have been out flanked!
It is time to regroup and retrain in the new 4th generation warefare.
Yes... this is what I been talking about and the 4th Gen model was seen commonly with guerrilla warfare in Cuba & the Communist agenda in general.

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155092
11/13/2012 05:19 AM
11/13/2012 05:19 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I think going into major production/publication about HAARP might be counterproductive from a credibility standpoint. Naming the same preparations and protocols from the standpoint of "natural or manmade disasters" will work better.

Re: Sandy police state aftermath #155093
11/13/2012 09:45 AM
11/13/2012 09:45 AM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline
Rudy  Offline
43BN-37FF
This thread is going nowhere without pictures.

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.