12/11/2012 04:25 AM
12/11/2012 04:25 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Half of America: I'd kill to protect my own

Survey reveals stunning attitudes about surviving in catastrophe

Editor’s note: This is another in a series of “WND/WENZEL POLLS” conducted exclusively for WND by the public-opinion research and media consulting company Wenzel Strategies.

Nearly half of Americans would expect serious, sustained life-threatening civil unrest within two weeks of a major catastrophe, such as an EMP attack that would destroy electronics, according to a new poll.

Another huge percentage say they would expect further deterioration after two weeks, but for many, that development would be irrelevant, because they expect they would be dead by then.

The sobering new poll by Wenzel Strategies, a public-opinion research and media consulting company, also shows a stunning number of Americans say they would be willing to kill a neighbor under such circumstances.

Read the rest...

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/half-of-america-id-kill-to-protect-my-own/?cat_orig=us

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Half of America: I'd kill to protect my own #155311
12/11/2012 07:28 AM
12/11/2012 07:28 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Sounds like there's more and more fertile ground but at the same time those that aren't sobering up to what's about here will being the ones ratting out everyone in sight.

Start with basics, with their situation and then throw in a tidbit on why they're having to prepare, get them going. Let them ask the questions.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Half of America: I'd kill to protect my own #155312
12/11/2012 08:38 AM
12/11/2012 08:38 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Whole lot of argument in favor of the enclave concept. We don't know the entire context of the test questions, but I would hesitate to make common assumptions based on assumed extremes like "zombie apocalypse".

I learned my lessons with the Y2K thing when I was trying to organize some neighbors. Got to this one jerk who told me outright that he was just storing a few extra guns, that I was foolish to keep extra food because he would just kill me and take it.

White guy, recently retired, I heard around the neighborhood that he had been a fairly successful tough guy contractor in his day. In his retirement, he was something of a handyman and kept his property up pretty well, including a lot of "upgrades" he had done himself, like a huge propane tank near his house, just outside a bedroom window.

Among my preps for the January breakdown was a 20 round mag for my AR set apart from the other mags with red tape wrapped around it to mark its special purpose since it was full of tracers...

The guy had already openly threatened my life on several occasions, threatened armed robbery, and had some sort of stay out of jail free arrangement with local law enforcement which was apparently disputed. It was a county area, and the city cops knew the guy as an asshole, but since he was pulling his stunts in county jurisdiction areas, he was untouchable. SHTF, different rules apply.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Half of America: I'd kill to protect my own #155313
12/12/2012 10:04 AM
12/12/2012 10:04 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
A good counter argument...

...which if you think about it buttresses the basic common denominator of not being alone. Then you're like all the other people who feel fucked and will tear each other apart when they yank the plug out on this country. At least your enemy advertised himself to you instead of pretending to be an ally or even simply keeping quiet and taking note: you might catch the backstabber when they slip up (if you're looking for the tells, they will) but the quiet observer you don't notice.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.