12/17/2012 08:06 AM
12/17/2012 08:06 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Except they still call them "anarcho-capitalists," a term I quit using a few years ago. And the SPLC seems to think we're "cousins" of the Patriot Movement.

I like to think I'm a little more closely related than a cousin. But I won't quibble.

Rather than pollute AWRM with their nonsensical screed, you can follow the link to see what they have to say about people like me. Suffice it to say, they don't like us, and think we're potentially dangerous and hateful.

Am I "dangerous?" Or "hateful?" Personally, I think it must be fund-raising time at the SPLC. But I'll let you guys decide.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: SPLC Targets Free Market Anarchists #155337
12/17/2012 09:22 AM
12/17/2012 09:22 AM
OCONUS
E
Exiled Offline
Exiled  Offline
E
OCONUS
What I don't understand is, is the need to constantly lace their articles with loaded words and unsupported suppositions. Surely if the criticism or the warning they feel the need to issue had some validity to it then they'd be able to do without such language. What a strange bunch.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"
Re: SPLC Targets Free Market Anarchists #155338
12/17/2012 09:57 AM
12/17/2012 09:57 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
To most the SPLC is above proving what they post.

They do have the word Poverty in there name after all.

The population is much to busy and willfully ignorant to go investigate much of anything for themselves.

Busy with what??? Football, Basketball, Twitter, Facebook, TV and Bad Lite Beer.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: SPLC Targets Free Market Anarchists #155339
12/17/2012 10:04 AM
12/17/2012 10:04 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
The SPLC is the slimiest bunch of reprobates I have ever heard of. Just seeing one of those cockroaches on TV gives me an irresistible urge to shower.

They operate on the principle of "tell a lie often enough(or in their case, shrilly enough), it becomes truth."

Re: SPLC Targets Free Market Anarchists #155340
12/19/2012 07:10 PM
12/19/2012 07:10 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by McMedic:
The SPLC is the slimiest bunch of reprobates I have ever heard of. Just seeing one of those cockroaches on TV gives me an irresistible urge to shower.

They operate on the principle of "tell a lie often enough(or in their case, shrilly enough), it becomes truth."
Thank you for saving me the typing!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: SPLC Targets Free Market Anarchists #155341
12/20/2012 06:29 PM
12/20/2012 06:29 PM
KY
H
Holden Karre Offline
Holden Karre  Offline
H
KY
from what I can read of it the splc is like a civilian domestic spy operation. I wonder where they get their loot?

Holden Karre
Re: SPLC Targets Free Market Anarchists #155342
12/20/2012 10:36 PM
12/20/2012 10:36 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by Holden Karre:
from what I can read of it the splc is like a civilian domestic spy operation. I wonder where they get their loot?
In the old days they funded themselves through proceeds gained in lawsuits. The idea being that if someone were poor and southern, assumed probably Black, and being oppressed by any person or organization with financial means, the SPLC would show up file the lawsuits and provide legal representation in civil matters for free, usually pointing to violations of the civil rights act to get big federal court settlements against local school boards, municipalities, and employers in discrimination lawsuits. Most of the money was then put into the SPLC warchest for further political efforts and to pay for various programs they ran, including funding the education for new lawyers who would then go to work for the organization.

We have tried unsuccessfully to copy that funding model in the patriot movement, but the municipalities simply refuse to pay on the lawsuits, and the people who do collect the money are not doing a lot to fund the rest, but on our side of the fence the closest thing has been the folks at the US Observer.

What Morris Dees did at some point in the 1980s though was jump in bed with the Justice Department, and then solidified the deals during the Clinton/Reno years where they talk the talk of being a civil rights lawsuit mill, but in reality have become a contract arm of the federal government. I think what happened was that a bunch of the young lawyers they had helped educate and get into the profession in the 1960s and 1970s eventually just became a powerful enough force in the legal establishment that they pulled sufficient strings to openly get funding by the time the Clintons were in office, and Morris Dees is rumored to have as much as $200 million stashed away as a "war chest". During the "dry years of civil rights" as they like to refer to the Bush administration, a lot of the liberals were getting highly critical of Dees and his personal greed. Many of the Jewish run groups now openly criticize him and a lot of the civil rights movement hold Dees in contempt as a government sellout. Their main points being that the SPLC has not filed any police brutality lawsuits in years. I think maybe even decades. Nowdays they don't even pretend to criticize the government in the name of civil rights.

You look at how Edog hates the US Observer over the way they may have not handled the Dyer case, there are some liberals out there who hate Dees so much that they are the real reason he has such a high security presence. I went to a security school with one of his former bodyguards (same fucker was one of the people who had me banned from tacticalforums.com). No joke, that guy was a hangaround with another pro bodyguard who worked for George Soros and they were part of the "club" that was going around making sure I got banned from the pro forums and one of them was put in charge of an operation in Iraq that I was slotted to be a part of, and told the people he would not run the op if I was allowed to be there. He lasted I think maybe a month into the six month deployment and bailed on the contract because his "stateside work" paid as well as Iraq anyway. A bunch of the "tactical pro" guys still kiss his ass because the guy is well enough connected to get them the high paid NGO bodyguard work.

The far left know that Dees and SPLC are just another tool/lackey/crony organization of the elites at this point. I think Anonymous has pretty openly threatened SPLC to stay out of their business or suffer consequences, and it is hush hush, but they apparently had some way of getting that message across where it was well understood. Wikileaks has come up with some stuff on them, basically sufficient proof that Dees is probably the second most influential white nationalist leader behind David Duke.

Don't discount his fingers in the Militia movement either. JT Ready most likely reported to Dees at least through his intermediary contacts in the FBI. JT Ready's antics while parading around in an improvised SA uniform were straight from the SPLC playbook. JT Ready showing up to defend the Occupy rally from police brutality was probably his own move, and what he was most likely killed for, either that or messing with someone's dope shipments. Same difference, same pigs in bed with the cartels anyway. JT Ready got too big for his breeches and thought his paid informant status was equal to a professional status. Nope.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: SPLC Targets Free Market Anarchists #155343
01/08/2013 05:17 PM
01/08/2013 05:17 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Originally posted by McMedic:

That low life that runs the SPLC RAKES IN THE DOUGH!! They got more moolah than Carter's got pills. They're also lower than pool scum and lying fanatics.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.