Commies for gun control #155373
12/20/2012 02:09 PM
12/20/2012 02:09 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Communist Chinese Government Calls For Americans to be Disarmed

http://www.prisonplanet.com/communist-chinese-government-calls-for-americans-to-be-disarmed.html

Meanwhile, Russian media outlets including RT Moscow have reacted the Connecticut shooting by supporting calls for ‘assault’ weapon bans. Weighing in on the recent tragedy, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev stated, “I totally agree with those who are against free arms circulation. This is my principled position.” Medvedev further vowed to uphold the existing Russian gun ban.

This only adds to the shrill chorus on U.S.-based media channels repeatedly demeaning the self-defense arguments of gun advocates while seeking to eviscerate ownership rights. The likes of Britain’s Piers Morgan and the Indian-born Fareed Zakaria (whose father was a representative in the Indian National Congress) have used their programs on CNN to continually demand bans and restrictions.

The British-based Reuters news agency published an article titled, “Even Without Congress, Obama Could Act to Restrict Guns,” essentially arguing that Barack Obama should act as a dictator instead of a president and restrict firearms via executive orders and agency policies, while circumventing Congress and the 2nd Amendment.

They, along with left-leaning American pundits and politicos, are willingly dismantling the last remaining right guaranteed to Americans under the Bill of Rights to the Constitution, with the rights of free speech, due process and privacy thoroughly shredded in the post-9/11 era via legislation like the Patriot Act and NDAA.

This shameful action is seen by many as treasonous (on the part of American figures) and, respectively, seditious on the part of these foreign players, particularly as China has been seen as a future military enemy that would have direct interest in a disarmed U.S. population. The prospect of such a Sino-American war has both sides preparing, according to recent news reports.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Commies for gun control #155374
01/04/2013 05:02 AM
01/04/2013 05:02 AM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Fuck the Chinese govt. They got NO SAY IN IT, NONE WHATSOEVER!!!

What was that place where they sent 50 ton T-90 TANKS against their own people in Tiennen Square during some kind of demonstration a few years back??

How about that huh?? Tell ya what chinks...concern yourselves with your own fucked up style of government. Y'all got nothin' NOTHIN' TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.
Re: Commies for gun control #155375
01/04/2013 06:55 AM
01/04/2013 06:55 AM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
"How about that huh?? Tell ya what chinks...concern yourselves with your own fucked up style of government. Y'all got nothin' NOTHIN' TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!"

They are trying to protect their investment. Our sellout guberment owes the commies Billions if not Trillions. If the balloon goes up look for the Chinese to send an "expeditionary" force to protect "Chinese interests". We have allowed our guberment to do this too us. The Chinese were all too willing to go along with it because fat pockets in China keeps anti-communist demonstrations low. I wouldn't be surprised to see hundreds of thousands of blue helmets covering Chinese faces on US soil, helping to enforce martial law. Not what anyone wants to hear but we will need to find a way to keep them and the rest of the UN in check when it all goes down.

Well, this is it.
Re: Commies for gun control #155376
01/04/2013 09:21 AM
01/04/2013 09:21 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
We all knew the side those bitches would be taking. So be it. Open season on their assets and resources when this thing goes game on.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Commies for gun control #155377
01/04/2013 09:53 AM
01/04/2013 09:53 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
The chicoms and ruskies have more control of our govt than we do.

Face the fact.

Maybe they want to see us kill each other. That must be considered and is likely, IMO. They also want to see us a weaker and more easily conquered foe.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Commies for gun control #155378
01/04/2013 10:19 AM
01/04/2013 10:19 AM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
Originally posted by drjarhead:
The chicoms and ruskies have more control of our govt than we do.

Face the fact.

Maybe they want to see us kill each other. That must be considered and is likely, IMO. They also want to see us a weaker and more easily conquered foe.
Yep...nothing to add there.

Re: Commies for gun control #155379
01/05/2013 04:38 AM
01/05/2013 04:38 AM
Wisconsin
H
Hawk78 Offline
Hawk78  Offline
H
Wisconsin
The borrower is servant to the lender.
It's an old strategy to lend your enemy into subjection.

Just do what is right because it is what is right. I think it's that simple.
Re: Commies for gun control #155380
01/16/2013 08:44 PM
01/16/2013 08:44 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Originally posted by Mexneck:
"How about that huh?? Tell ya what chinks...concern yourselves with your own fucked up style of government. Y'all got nothin' NOTHIN' TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!"

I wouldn't be surprised to see hundreds of thousands of blue helmets covering Chinese faces on US soil, helping to enforce martial law. Not what anyone wants to hear but we will need to find a way to keep them and the rest of the UN in check when it all goes down.
Yeah well if I'm still breathing when and if it IS Commies in UN blue I'll be sending some 7.62 x 39 rounds their way from my Made In North Carolina
AK47!! Fuckem All.........

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.
Re: Commies for gun control #155381
01/24/2013 04:07 AM
01/24/2013 04:07 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
Here's a little historical perspective, this time from Cuba.
------------------------------

"...this link to a speech Fidel Castro made on January 9, 1959, the day after his victorious post-revolution entry into Havana, Cuba. Although the reasons Castro lists for stealing Cubans' guns differ from those of American politicians, the two firmly agree that only cops and soldiers, rather than their victims, should enjoy the right to be armed."

From Castro's speech:

All the arms that were found by the rebel army are stored and locked in barracks, where they belong. What are these arms for? Against whom are they going to be used?

Against the revolutionary government that has the support of all the people? Do we have a dictatorship here? Are we going to take up arms against a free government that respects the rights of the people? We have a free country here. ... There is no tormenting of political prisoners, no murders, no terror. When all the rights of the citizens have been restored ... why do we need arms? ...

We are never going to use force, because we belong to the people. Moreover, the day that the people do not want us we shall leave. As soon as possible I will take the rifles off the streets. There are no more enemies, there is no longer anything to fight against, and if some day any foreigner or any movement comes up against the revolution, all the people will fight. The weapons belong in the barracks. No one has the right to have private armies here.

As the blogger who posted the speech points out, "Castro's regime began collecting guns and disarming the population" mere hours after he delivered this harangue, and "within days of Castro's promises of civility, a wave of executions was underway."

Source

Re: Commies for gun control #155382
02/05/2013 04:28 PM
02/05/2013 04:28 PM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
I don't know if y'all saw this or how good the info is but it caught my eye. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o

Well, this is it.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.