01/01/2013 02:46 PM
01/01/2013 02:46 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by The Mechanic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-rPlXmPDsc
No doubt. Obumer likes to compare himself to lincoln, who maneuvered the South into firing on Sumpter, which gave him the justification he needed to "save" the US.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Gun Control Bill Will Trigger Revolution #155427
01/01/2013 05:51 PM
01/01/2013 05:51 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A reminder...

straight from the whores mouth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=blXkl9YVoHo

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Gun Control Bill Will Trigger Revolution #155428
01/01/2013 05:56 PM
01/01/2013 05:56 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Re: Gun Control Bill Will Trigger Revolution #155429
01/02/2013 03:45 AM
01/02/2013 03:45 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
The posts about preparedness should be geared to the newbies, Most of us, I hope are prepared and using wise judgment on how to keep ourselves armed and fighting..

But the new Prepper types, who have all their guns and food, in cabinets in the basement, need to know that ain't going to work...

They think a economic collapse will leave them to fend on their own..

The truth is any crisis...("Never let a good crisis go to waste")will give the government their chance to enslave the populace, more then they are already...

Some of our 20 somethings have no clue, what it is like to be free, really free and anonymous...

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Gun Control Bill Will Trigger Revolution #155430
01/02/2013 07:02 AM
01/02/2013 07:02 AM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
Originally posted by donttreadonmebmg:
yes, but you need to know where they are before you can "take them out".

do you know where they are?
last I knew drone controllers were mobile and probably protected.

caves make easy targets. stay mobile. IMHO

the cities are far more dangerous than the rural areas. CCTV unless you travel through the sewers from place to place but then "they" know that too.

you are right though up close and personal will win the day.
Let me address this quickly, I don't have much time so forgive any too direct bluntness.

1. I can find the damn things real easy, they are on trailers so you watch the local post. Best bet is to secure the trailer on the post, so if its at the post I just gotta get inside to get it (not easy) if its mobile off post, I take the thing down with a homemade RPG and mortars on the their freaking door step. Very easy...

Put it this way, ask why? I used to watch a lot of Sci-Fi ever seen Babylon 5? Well that had a spin off series were a alien force tried to blow up the earth and the alien planet killer looked like a big spider web and one of the characters made the statement; why would you heavily guard a simple support structure when the rest aren't... So if a connex has a lot of armed security, I'm gonna hit it regardless.

2. Caves make great targets, course they also make great shelters. Kinda hard to blast through thousands of feet of solid hard rock. Course in a state with thousands of unused mines, caverns and caves knowing where is totally different. Besides its just a temporary shelter and the UAVs can't find me far enough under ground... wink

3. As for the CCTV, wonna know how weak the cities are OK... Buy lots of prepaid cell phones, add some homemade thermite and in the dead of night about 10 or 15 till 10pm/2200hrs you call the phones setting off the thermite. Powersubstations go by-by and city goes black. Sametime catch a patrol with a homemade claymore and best part you can rig up a scarecrow with a decoy rifle to simulate someone shooting at the patrol. The patrol reacts to the decoy and you play "sniper" from 300 yards out to the enemy rear. You want to leave at least 1 or 2 injured survivors to call their buddies.

Then you start using contolled demo around midnight (2400hrs) to 0100hrs to drop bridges, and damage roads. Drop "jack rocks" everytwhere to limit road travel & conduct a direct assault/riad on the enemy HQ. Place demo charges at the corner of the building, and along the center at each floor (wider buildingd require more charges). Explode the center of the structure and then follow up with the corners. Grab what files you can; personnel records, informant lists, radio frequencies, codes ect.

See fear is contagious and in a city it will spread like wild fire. I blend into the chaos of criminal activity and social unrest. After that I go dark...

Make an internet appearance and post some flyers from my "Bat Cave" giving the names of informants, home addresses of the enemy personnel and whatever else I can did up. Now imagine the fear, not only did I cripple the internal security by cutting the power, I pulled security away from the HQ and did what no one expected and hit the enemy at their "home" and now I'm exposing them. I don't have to target their family the implied fear is there and taking out their informants "quietly" just blinds them even more.

They can't hit me with predator drones without colatrial damage, they are also going to be worried about comeing to rescue their own or even being on patrol. Ideally this would take months to set up and I'd attempt to carry it out in a single night. Shock and awe...

4. The importance of a public spectical is that it makes the enemy lose face, inspires others to copy cat my tactics & creates a basis for propaganda "They couldn't protect themselves, but they want to protect you & disarm you so you can't protect yourself. How can they protect you when they can't protect themselves?"

Honestly, I can't do damage like that in a rural environment, they will have helos, dogs and so on and there won't be crowds to blend in to or stores to buy chnages of clothing to make good my escape. Think about it, I can walk into Wal-Mart buy a new pair of pants and a new shirt and a new hat, new coat and walk into the bath room change my cloths and toss the old cloths and walk out in 15 minutes or less. I can blend straight into a crowd and I'm gone. Can't do that in the country...

I can lose thermal in a crowd or go into a mall and change cloths and leave out another door. I can sit at starbucks and drink a $5 coffee watching the police look for me and even use a public restroom to change my hair color or shave.

Re: Gun Control Bill Will Trigger Revolution #155431
01/02/2013 07:40 AM
01/02/2013 07:40 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Our gun culture saved us from invasion during WWII..

http://www.infowars.com/not-ashamed-of-americas-gun-culture/

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Gun Control Bill Will Trigger Revolution #155432
01/02/2013 12:12 PM
01/02/2013 12:12 PM
Fort Worth, TX
F
FlyingPatriot Offline
FlyingPatriot  Offline
F
Fort Worth, TX
I gotta' believe in my Heart of Hearts that our Founding Fathers had these very discussions. Some wanting to act immediately, some wanting to wait, and others asking for direct negotioations with the British Tyrant.
Somewhere in those differences in fact and opinion a Nation was born under God and Indivisble as Victoriously proclaimed by our Pledge.
Despite a massive technological superiority enjoyed by the Brits groups of rag-tag farmers, merchants, and civilians came together not knowing if anyone else was "with" them. They had the Resolve and Faith to Fight for what they Believed in. Similarly primitive peoples have and are living to fight another day in past and present battlefields against numerical and technological odds against them.
Some of us want to bring down the grids, some don't. Some recognize drones and Fuel-Air explosives as a constant threat and others see the challenge to overcome.
Somewhere in the middle is where we will meet on whatever "battlefield" unites us to Arms. I thank God for all my Brothers and Sisters here and hope I can learn enough to make us all proud and help preserve what we all stand for and Believe in.

Re: Gun Control Bill Will Trigger Revolution #155433
01/02/2013 12:17 PM
01/02/2013 12:17 PM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
I'm sure we all got ours, but a lot of newcomers are going to need effective arms NOW.

You may have an extra rifle, mags, ammo to sell or maybe not.

IF not then the next most effective rifle will be scoped bolt action rifles and with the Panic of 2013 the 30.06 scoped bolt action rifle makes sense as far as ammo/rifle availability. Nonetheless one must get what one can to be able to get better someday.

Wrote an article... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_kzjgBIVrM

Oh for those near mines and caves, the enemy has thermobaric weapons that turn said tunnels into effectively gun tubes that destroy everything within-UNLESS the entrance is fake or it's shaped like a suppressor/muffler that dissipates and diverts the heat and blast wave.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Page 2 of 2 1 2

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.