Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
Montana State Rep. Joel Boniek hearing:
Mon Jan.7, 2013 at 3PM

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...LuKQEog_stG6bvuxIW6obuQYjKBjThfTIJxtqLUg

Dear Liberty-Minded Friends,

Joel
The Honorable Joel Boniek, former Montana Legislator, Oath Keeper, American Patriot rode to work at the Montana State Legislature on his faithful companion, Jesse
Things can only change in our corrupt justice system if YOU play a role in that change. In my view, the outrageous and despicable treatment Joel Boniek received from police and the courts was nothing less than deliberate and unfounded. This case is a classic example of the "system" wanting to make an example of someone like Joel, who has always stood up for you, for the Constitution and for truth. Now, it's time for us to stand up for Joel.
This corruption must be exposed in it's entirety and We The People must turn this around and make an example of THEM!
This senseless situation Joel Boniek has found himself in could have easily happened to you, or to me. That is why I'm asking you all to stand with Joel and be there to support him until true Justice is served. Furthermore, we can prevent an incident like this from ever happening again. Are you with me?

For Liberty,
Joan Stanley
The Montana Messenger

Comment from Joel Boniek

Da Vinci Monday, 7 Jan at 3:00pm at the Livingston city county building, basement.
It is a continuation of the omnibus hearing of November which was adjourned because of an interruption.
I have no idea what to expect. I believe that certain matters are supposed to be taken up at an omnibus,(probable cause, constitutional matters, jurisdiction, pretrial motions, etc.) but I was denied that last time. It was looking like it was going to be only a trial scheduling hearing. (lack of due process)
I welcome each and every witness and encourager! The interest and support of good people is what is saving me.
You and friends are welcome! Last time there was 30+, it would be great to see many more.
My only defense is God and public support.

Joel

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Montana Rancher assaulted on private road #155516
01/07/2013 09:16 AM
01/07/2013 09:16 AM
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Montana Rancher assaulted on private road #155517
01/07/2013 01:58 PM
01/07/2013 01:58 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Disgusting.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Montana Rancher assaulted on private road #155518
01/08/2013 07:15 PM
01/08/2013 07:15 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Disgusting.
Psychopathic control freaks are the new normal for LEOs.

The PEACE OFFICERS are long gone now that the neo-Stazi DHS funds all the locals.

Control freaks from bottom to top.

Welcome to the free-range gulag comrades!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Montana Rancher assaulted on private road #155519
01/09/2013 05:23 AM
01/09/2013 05:23 AM
Alabama
P
PlowboysGhost Offline
PlowboysGhost  Offline
P
Alabama
Call forth from memory scenes like this when they come for your neighbors guns or his life. These statist thugs will crumble when their support structure can't protect them.

If they were confident men, they wouldn't get so wildly excited and behave so foolishly.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.