01/09/2013 12:39 PM
01/09/2013 12:39 PM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline OP
Flick  Offline OP
F
Malaysia
This is worth watching. Jones clearly went into this interview knowing Morgan's M.O. and denied him any chance of succeeding with it. CNN's producer burst out in tears during the break (reported on Lew Rockwell's site).

Link to part 1.

Link to part 2.

Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155547
01/09/2013 12:46 PM
01/09/2013 12:46 PM
Ohio
D
donttreadonmebmg Offline
donttreadonmebmg  Offline
D
Ohio
LOL, that was good!
Alex... Alex... Alex... Alex... Alex let me ask you a question. Alex... Alex... Alex... Alex...

If we are to remain free, all good men should join their local militia and learn to fight tyranny on every level and by any means necessary.
If you live in Ohio and would like to participate in Militia training contact the OVC
Ohio Volunteer Corps
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155548
01/09/2013 01:55 PM
01/09/2013 01:55 PM
Eastern NC
HARBINGER Offline
HARBINGER  Offline
Eastern NC
Go back to where they took the guns if you don't like it!
Classic.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155549
01/10/2013 03:36 AM
01/10/2013 03:36 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Piers Morgan defeated by Larry Pratt in Gun Control debate

http://youtu.be/rudA9LESQi0

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155550
01/10/2013 08:13 AM
01/10/2013 08:13 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Yeah you try talking over Alex Jones...

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155551
01/11/2013 03:19 AM
01/11/2013 03:19 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline OP
Flick  Offline OP
F
Malaysia
Like or don't like Alex Jones, say what you will, but also give credit where credit is due.

Alex Jones: Best Night of Television Ever
Jon Rappoport
Infowars.com

Piers Morgan (CNN) thought he might pump up his horrendous ratings and avoid having to go back to England. So he invited Alex Jones to come east and appear on his show.

They would discuss gun control and the petition to have Morgan deported. It would be good television. An interesting conversation. Perhaps things would get contentious.

But Morgan’s producers and bookers had made a fatal error of judgment.

To say Alex was loaded for bear is a vast understatement.

He crashed the television party in a way it’s never happened before.

You could call it: the internet invades mainstream media. But that doesn’t begin to do it justice.

This was one man attacking the whole rotting corpse of major media, attacking the fascists of the federal government, attacking the psychiatric/pharmaceutical cartel for dispensing drugs that cause people to kill other people, attacking the host of the show for daring to come to these shores with his putrid put-on Brit arrogance, attacking the brain-dead premise that fewer gun murders equals a far, far better nation (England), swearing an oath that the US government will not disarm the citizenry...and Alex made all this happen in just the first seven minutes of the interview.

You could go back in the archives and comb through the history of television in this country and never find seven minutes like this. Never.

It broke through the fake civility of moronic, pundit-driven, stacked-to-the-ceiling-with-utter-bullshit news programs like a car driving through a showroom window at 80mph.

Go to infowars and watch it.

Then tell yourself you’re not dreaming, because you’re not. It happened.

If you were, by chance, tuned to the BCS championship game between Alabama and Notre Dame and missed the real slaughter on CNN, catch it.

According to Alex, one of Piers’ producers broke down and cried during the interview. Oh dear. Horrid. I hope the producer had friends to console her in their little mutually constructed elite bubble. Cocktails, tranqs, perhaps a visit to a shrink might be in order. No doubt, this is a case of PTSD, and might necessitate a long recovery.

No, the idiots at CNN were definitely not ready for this. They were blindsided. Piers tried to remain calm. That was his only strategy. He would be the voice of reason. Stiff upper lip and all that.

It worked about as well as waving a feather in front of a typhoon.

Which, when you think about it, is how the people of England handle their fascist government and their falling-apart society. “Look at us, we’re clueless with feathers.”

No doubt Piers is telling himself he stood up to the cave man from Texas, revealing to the American people how pernicious gun owners are. But that wasn’t it. That wasn’t it at all.

Instead, this was cardboard television reality taking a dozen torpedoes amidships.

Alex did it exactly the way you’re supposed to do it when you want to destroy the whole stinking mess all at once. You give no quarter. You go on the attack from the first moment. You don’t let up.

You ignore the nicey-nice stuff.

I’m sure there are some boomer gun advocates out there who think Alex “presented an unfortunate face of the responsible gun-owner community.” They’re dead wrong. They don’t understand what an attack against tyranny requires. They never have.

You put the fascists on the defensive. That’s rule number one. You put them through the wall into the next county. You hit them with the truth so hard they never recover. That’s the goal.

It happened last night.

I watched the whole curtain of the television Matrix explode. I watched it with a joy that comes from knowing, for a long time, what such a moment would look like if it ever came to pass.

Then it did.

Thank you, CNN. This was your finest moment, your only authentic moment in all your years of building an insane consensus about reality.

Thanks, Alex. You came through like a champion.

Source

Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155552
01/11/2013 08:06 AM
01/11/2013 08:06 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155553
01/11/2013 09:27 AM
01/11/2013 09:27 AM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Morgan is a idiot and a blowhard. Do not ever allow anyone to say that tyranny could never happen in the US. It has and it continues.

The US government interned the Japanese and their families living in the US during WWII. Two-thirds of all interned "Japanese" were American citizens.

- Japanese immigrants were generally not allowed to become citizens until 1952.
- The 1922 Cable Act specified that women marrying aliens ineligible for naturalization lose their US citizenship.
- Japanese businessmen who were prohibited from becoming citizens had 10 days to liquidate their businesses after 12/7.
- Children of Japanese immigrants were often called "non-aliens" rather than citizens.
- I am aware of at least one "non-alien" that was forced to resign his naval commission. He reenlisted in the Army.

I hold no grudges about the past; however I know what evil is, witnessed what it does and see it happening again.

Hold the line and "never forget"...

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155554
01/15/2013 03:51 AM
01/15/2013 03:51 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Tried to check out Info wars and Prison planet this morning...

Looks like Alex Jones sites are under attack..

My anti-virus software block numerous attacks as the site loaded..

I backed out before the site completely loaded, because the attacks kept repeating over, and over, the longer I tried to let it load...

My software said the risk from the attacks was "High"...

Just wanted some of you to know if your not protected don't go there today...

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155555
01/15/2013 05:39 AM
01/15/2013 05:39 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by The Greywolf:
Tried to check out Info wars and Prison planet this morning...

Looks like Alex Jones sites are under attack..

My anti-virus software block numerous attacks as the site loaded..

Greywolf
It seems like the Commies are nervous and desperate. They need to keep the People in the Dark about their plans to convert our Republic into their Commie Utopia.

That is the best reason to use Linux. With Linus you don't need Anti-Virus or even a Firewall.

Right now I am running Ubuntu Linux as my main system and I am running it off a Live CD and I have my Hard Drives disconnected.

I also have a Win XP System but I do not go on line with it.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155556
01/15/2013 11:14 AM
01/15/2013 11:14 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
I work off XP as well, it does the job.

I don't worry about anti-virus because I use public computers. Their worry. Also anonymous.

A decade ago AJ would come off like a loon to the average American but we're really on the edge here. Might as well hoist the black flag and be done with it.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Jones - Morgan interview on CNN - OMG! #155557
01/15/2013 01:04 PM
01/15/2013 01:04 PM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
It loads now without attacks...

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.