AWRM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Thousands of armed protestors gather at state capitols in pro-assault rifle rallies a #155716
01/20/2013 09:15 AM
01/20/2013 09:15 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Thousands of armed protestors gather at state capitols in pro-assault rifle rallies a #155717
01/20/2013 11:03 AM
01/20/2013 11:03 AM
Mississippi
K
Kimber_45 Offline
Kimber_45  Offline
K
Mississippi
AK15 lol

Re: Thousands of armed protestors gather at state capitols in pro-assault rifle rallies a #155718
01/20/2013 02:21 PM
01/20/2013 02:21 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Those are some great photographs!

May God bless all those brave men and women for exercising their inalienable rights!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Thousands of armed protestors gather at state capitols in pro-assault rifle rallies a #155719
01/22/2013 03:07 AM
01/22/2013 03:07 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
January 21st, 2013
John Mackey and Stewart Rhodes at Idaho Gun Rally

Enjoy the YouTube video of Oath Keepers’ founder Stewart Rhodes’ speech at the Coeur d’ Alene rally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jnhn1NE54g

-

John Mackey Gun Appreciation2013

-

Here is the link for local television news coverage of John Mackey’s Oath Keeper “Gun Appreciation” rally in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho on Saturday, January 19, 2013.

http://www.khq.com/story/20632043/coeur-dalene-and-spokane-celebrate-national-gun-appreciation-day

John Mackey has been with Oath Keepers since our beginning, and has served in various offices at national level as well as with Nevada Oath Keepers and Idaho Oath Keepers. John tells me that he estimated about fifteen hundred attendees at the rally in Coeur d’ Alene.

John’s featured speaker at the rally was none other than Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes.

NOTE FROM STEWART: This event was a smashing success. With only one week notice, John Mackey and the rest of the crew in Idaho Oath Keepers put together a wonderful event, with an estimated 1,500 to 2,000 people in attendance at the busiest time of the rally. Most were open carrying pistols, and some were even open carrying semi-automatic rifles such as AR-15s (which is especially fitting, considering that such weapons are now being demonized and targeted by the hoplophobes). Hats off to John, Scott, Dave, Joe, “Ranger Rick” and the rest of the NE Idaho chapter for their hard work. A special thank you also to Black Sheep Sporting Goods for hosting the rally on their property. It was also great to see Washington State Rep. Matt Shea, who is a shining example of what an oath keeping state legislator looks like.

I am very glad I was able to make this rally, and I salute the folks in Idaho who showed up and helped to send a strong message to the oath-breaking perfumed princesses in DC of MOLON LABE!

At this rally, John Mackey read the great public statement of Bonners County Idaho Sheriff Daryl Wheeler, wherein the Sheriff makes it clear that his oath was to defend the Constitution, not to obey politicians who have strayed beyond its bounds. Go here to read that statement.

John Mackey also read a heartfelt, hand-written letter from a local police officer who wanted the crowd to know that he will honor his oath, and will defend their right to bear arms. We will post that letter on our site as soon as possible. Both of those fine men join an ever growing tidal wave of peace officers across the nation, many of them Sheriffs and Chiefs of Police, who are stepping up to declare their devotion to the Constitution and their commitment to refusing to enforce any violations of the Second Amendment no matter where they come from – be they by means of legislation, executive orders, or treaties. Their oath is to the Constitution, which includes the Second Amendment. And they will keep it.

I encourage you to step up and join those brave peace officers by making your own public pledge to defend the Second Amendment, by going to our new Molon Labe Pledge site.

www.molonlabepledge.org

You can sign the electronic pledge anonymously, or use your real name. Up to you. What matters most is making your own personal commitment to never disarming and to standing firm in defense of your rights. The most critical audience for that pledge is the man in the mirror. Commit to YOURSELF that you will not disarm, you will not register, you will not comply. And then commit to your children, and children’s children, that you will honor your oath and will defend their birthright of liberty. And help us to make it clear to each American patriot that he and she is not alone, and to each oath keeping peace officer that they have your support. We are legion!

Feel free to personalize that pledge and repost it on your own blog, Facebook page, in your favorite chat forum, or anywhere else online. Just please include a link to our www.molonlabepledge.org site.

For the Republic! (and Molon Labe),

Stewart Rhodes

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Thousands of armed protestors gather at state capitols in pro-assault rifle rallies a #155720
01/22/2013 03:29 AM
01/22/2013 03:29 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Re: Thousands of armed protestors gather at state capitols in pro-assault rifle rallies a #155721
01/22/2013 01:27 PM
01/22/2013 01:27 PM
Ohio
D
donttreadonmebmg Offline
donttreadonmebmg  Offline
D
Ohio
both of them were great!!!

If we are to remain free, all good men should join their local militia and learn to fight tyranny on every level and by any means necessary.
If you live in Ohio and would like to participate in Militia training contact the OVC
Ohio Volunteer Corps

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.