The Coming Day of Burn Barrels #155740
01/28/2013 02:51 AM
01/28/2013 02:51 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Nunc Pro Tunc: The Coming Day of Burn Barrels and Blessings

This is a standing invitation to my fellow Americans: If congress ever enacts a law mandating the registration and/or a production ban of detachable magazine semiautomatic rifles then you are hereby invited to the town square of your local community. There, burn barrels will be set up and we will publicly burn Form 4473s, FFL Bound Books, state and local registration records, and the sales receipts for every firearm in the United States. On that same day, FFL holders and public officials holding electronic firearms records will simultaneously erase those records, permanently and irretrievably. (Using special file erasure software such as Blancco, X-Ways, and Stellar Wipe, or though the physical destruction of disk drives.)

Spontaneous Gatherings, Spontaneous Combustion

This burn barrel day--likely to be held the day after the President signs any new draconian legislation--will include speeches, public prayers, and the blessing of those who have gathered by ministers, rabbis, and priests.

The core of the activities on that day will be stalwart public defiance of any new unconstitutional law(s), the open and notorious destruction of records that might be used to enslave us, and vocal public affirmations of solidarity of free men and women, in the face of tyranny. This will be a defining moment for America--a line drawn in the sand. We will forthrightly declare that we will not obey any unconstitutional law and that we will treat it dismissively, as if it had never been enacted -- nunc pro tunc. We will pledge ourselves to the defense of liberty, both individually and collectively. We will vow that if ever called to jury duty, we will nullify any unconstitutional laws, vacating the charges against the accused, in accordance with our long-standing right as jurors. (See: www.FIJA.org.)

The Law is On Our Side

We will publicly re-affirm some long standing precepts of American jurisprudence, to wit:

"The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it...

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it." - 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256

Never Again!

Recognizing the many sad lessons of civilian disarmament and subsequent genocides in the 20th Century, we will make bold and forthright statement: Never Again! We will not submit to the unlawful decrees of tyrants. We will not meekly go their jails and internment camps. We will fight for our liberty, to our dying breath.

Come Armed, Come Masked

I recommend that all adults who publicly assemble at these burn barrel events do so armed, as is our right. And those who come armed should also wear masks, to protect themselves from malicious prosecution. I plan to wear a Guy Fawkes mask, but you can wear a bandana, face muffler, or the face mask of your choice. Joining you, also wearing masks, will be many mayors, sheriffs and their deputies, chiefs of police and their officers, town council members, clergy, and people of all walks of life. We vastly outnumber the tyrants. The tyrants deserve nothing but our scorn and derision. Their fate is already sealed.

Plausible Denial

After this fateful day has come and gone, FFL holders and public officials will be able to recount: "I had no choice. My records were taken by men with guns who were wearing masks!" (So they'll have no excuse if they don't cooperate with this nationwide display of civil disobedience.)

God Bless The Republic. Down with Tyrants. We Will Prevail!

- James Wesley, Rawles - January 28, 2013

Note: Permission to reprint or re-post this piece in full by any method (printed or electronically) is granted by the author (James Wesley, Rawles), as a long as it is not altered in any way and it is reproduced in full.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: The Coming Day of Burn Barrels #155741
01/28/2013 03:26 AM
01/28/2013 03:26 AM
Nebraska
P
Preacherman Offline
Preacherman  Offline
P
Nebraska
The real "Brotherhood of the Barrel" wink

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain

There is a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain.
R. D. Laing
Re: The Coming Day of Burn Barrels #155742
01/28/2013 06:02 AM
01/28/2013 06:02 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
Just the idea of being able to be present in support of such an event almost makes me want to urge Obama to ban all guns by executive order.

Re: The Coming Day of Burn Barrels #155743
01/28/2013 06:08 AM
01/28/2013 06:08 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
With a little luck this will take place and if it does it will really Monkey Wrench the Enemy hunting down gun owners who refuse to comply.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: The Coming Day of Burn Barrels #155744
01/28/2013 06:35 AM
01/28/2013 06:35 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Great idea, but Why is this not happening already?

As all the current Gun Laws are already UN-constitutional and we already have a defacto registration by filling out a 4473 every time you by a gun at a store.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: The Coming Day of Burn Barrels #155745
01/28/2013 07:17 PM
01/28/2013 07:17 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
With a little luck this will take place and if it does it will really Monkey Wrench the Enemy hunting down gun owners who refuse to comply.
No kidding+I would hope that K-Rings is there with their Bound Books since 1976 I've easily bought half of my guns there both new and used.

Let's have some extra fun and light old tires on fire with diesel fuel and weed burners attached to propane tanks. The hard drives can be cast inside the burning tires.

I would most definitely wear the Guy Fawkes mask if I had one. I'll just wear one of my NBC gas masks.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.
Re: The Coming Day of Burn Barrels #155746
01/29/2013 01:55 PM
01/29/2013 01:55 PM
Brave New World
V
virginiaJim Offline
NCO Contributor
virginiaJim  Offline
NCO Contributor
V
Brave New World
Saw this request on the Oath Keepers site as well. Its ON!

Stand up for the Republic!

www.freestateproject.com

New Hampshire, Land of Liberty!

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.