02/12/2013 06:17 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline OP
Imagrunt  Offline OP

I
Philistine Occupied CA
The FBI (a Hollywood Production) concocts yet another “terrorist plot:”

I suppose we should be flattered that they think so highly of the California militia that they included us in their contrived plot.

Still, I find it eerily reminiscent of the militia vilification during the 90s.

FBI Thwarts San Jose Man’s Alleged Terror Plot To Blow Up Oakland Bank

OAKLAND – A federal terrorism task force arrested a man they said intended to detonate a car bomb in front of an Oakland bank in the hopes of sparking a civil war by making the bomb blast appear to be the work of anti-government “militias.”

Prosecutors on Friday charged 28-year-old Matthew Aaron Llaneza, of San Jose, with attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction against property used in an activity that affects interstate or foreign commerce, for allegedly trying to bomb the Bank of America branch at 303 Hegenberger Road in Oakland.

Llaneza made his initial appearance in federal court in Oakland without entering a plea and remained in custody; he faces a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted.

The FBI’s South Bay Joint Terrorism Task Force said it had been tracking Llaneza for months and agents arrested him Thursday night as he stood nearby the bank and tried to set off an explosive rigged in an SUV in front of the building with a cellphone detonator.

What Llaneza didn’t realize was that the purported bomb had already been rendered inoperable by an undercover federal agent, posing as a Taliban sympathizer, who worked alongside him during the plot, prosecutors said.

Authorities indicated that Llaneza expressed support for the Taliban and had hoped the bombing would be blamed on anti-government activists and would somehow spark a civil war after a severe government crackdown. The FBI said Llaneza also expressed a desire to travel to Afghanistan to train Taliban fighters.

Court documents show that it was on Nov. 30 when Llaneza first met with the undercover agent — a man he believed to be connected to the Taliban and the mujahidin in Afghanistan. That’s when Llaneza allegedly laid out his plan to car bomb a Bay Area financial institution.

The federal criminal complaint alleged that Llaneza subsequently selected the Bank of America branch at 303 Hegenberger Road in Oakland as the target for the attack and ultimately specified a spot next to a support column of the bank building as a good location for the bomb.

Authorities also alleged that Llaneza expressed a desire for the bomb to bring down the entire bank building and offered to drive the car bomb to the bank at the time of the attack.

Llaneza and the undercover agent met three more times in December to finalize the plan, according to an affidavit written by FBI agent Christopher Monika. Monika said the FBI rented a storage unit in Hayward and “positioned a sports utility vehicle in it for its use as the delivery vehicle for the car bomb.”

On Jan. 26, the two constructed the “bomb” by pouring chemicals purchased and mixed by the FBI into 12 five-gallon buckets in the rear of the SUV. Llaneza purchased two cellphones, an LED light, nine-volt battery and a “battery snap cap” to construct the device. The undercover agent rigged one of the cellphones to serve as the trigger. The FBI said the device was inert and never in danger of exploding.

The two men met one more time on Feb. 2 to make sure the trigger worked and connected the blasting cap and the trigger to the device.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/02/08/fbi-helps-thwart-san-jose-mans-plot-to-blow-up-bank/

This is a related excerpt from Paul Craig Robberts' latest posting:

[QUOTE]The justification for the American police state is the “war on terror,” a hoax kept alive by the FBI’s “sting operations.” Normally speaking, a sting operation is when a policewoman poses as a prostitute in order to ensnare a “John,” or a police officer poses as a drug dealer or user in order to ensnare drug users or dealers. The FBI’s “sting operation” goes beyond these victimless crimes that fill up US prisons.

The FBI’s sting operations are different. They are just as victimless as no plot ever happens, but the FBI doesn’t pose as bomb makers for terrorists who have a plot but lack the weapon. Instead, the FBI has the plot and looks for a hapless or demented person or group, or for a Muslim enraged over the latest Washington insult to him and/or his religion. When the FBI locates its victim, its agents approach the selected perpetrator pretending to be Al-Qaeda or some such and ply the selected perpetrator with money, the promise of fame, or threats until the victim signs on to the FBI’s plot and is arrested.

Trevor Aaronson in his book, The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI’s War on Terrorism, documents that the FBI has so far concocted 150 “terrorist plots” and that almost all of the other “terrorist cases” are cases unrelated to terrorism, such as immigration, with a terror charge tacked on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LpTOrNQ3G9Q# ! The presstitute American media doesn’t ask why, if there is so much real terrorism requiring an American war against it, the FBI has to invent and solicit terrorist plots.
It Has Happened Here–Paul Craig Roberts
February 7, 2013 the police state is real

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: The FBI concocts yet another “terrorist plot” this one in my backyard #155818
02/12/2013 06:26 AM
02/12/2013 06:26 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Imagrunt:
What Llaneza didn’t realize was that the purported bomb had already been rendered inoperable by an undercover federal agent, posing as a Taliban sympathizer, who worked alongside him during the plot, prosecutors said.
Whenever I read something like that, it sets off alarm bells in my head. Entrapment, anyone?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: The FBI concocts yet another “terrorist plot” this one in my backyard #155819
02/12/2013 08:32 AM
02/12/2013 08:32 AM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
Just goes to show, FBI terrorist plot to blame militias. Seems pretty obvious want link militias as competition for terrorists. Seems like a promotion to me, we are potential terrorists we are potential counter terrorists.

Re: The FBI concocts yet another “terrorist plot” this one in my backyard #155820
02/12/2013 01:01 PM
02/12/2013 01:01 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline OP
Imagrunt  Offline OP

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by Asher:
Just goes to show, FBI terrorist plot to blame militias. Seems pretty obvious want link militias as competition for terrorists. Seems like a promotion to me, we are potential terrorists we are potential counter terrorists.
The same technique was used by MSM in order to justify invasion of Iraq post 911:

Each article referencing 911 had at least one reference, whether directly related or not, to Sadam or Iraq, imprinting the association upon the mind of the reader.

In this case, the article deals with a domestic terrorism plot, and has the word militia, even though this guy very likely had nothing to do with the Article 2 Army.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: The FBI concocts yet another “terrorist plot” this one in my backyard #155821
02/12/2013 01:44 PM
02/12/2013 01:44 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
It is possible to take this at face value with the realization that people other than the government might see it to their advantage to implicate us in a false flag attack of some sort.

During WW2, there were often rival resistance groups in the Nazi occupied areas who would occasionally false flag an attack in a rival controlled zone in order to draw the reprisals away from their own people but onto the rival resistance groups host population. That sort of thing was very common between Communist and Nationalist resistance groups in France and Poland.

Polish Nationalist resistance groups did that a lot during the war and built up such a large resentment among the Communist sympathizers that the Nationalist resistance fighters were being murdered by Communists well into the 1950s.

You don't hear about it much in the US, but it has always been a lingering issue in Israel, especially in the late 1940s to 1980s since a lot of the non-Communist European Jews had fled Eastern Europe to escape persecution from those who had gone Communist. A lot of cold war era conflict and spy vs spy stuff goes back to that period of infighting between western sponsored resistance groups and soviet sponsored resistance groups.

False flag attacks are one reason why in many cases, the enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend either.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: The FBI concocts yet another “terrorist plot” this one in my backyard #155822
02/13/2013 04:05 AM
02/13/2013 04:05 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
I must have missed the memo. What's our beef with Bank of America?
:rolleyes:

Re: The FBI concocts yet another “terrorist plot” this one in my backyard #155823
02/13/2013 01:35 PM
02/13/2013 01:35 PM
San Antonio, TX
10th Amendment Offline
10th Amendment  Offline
San Antonio, TX
BOA is a tool of the fed govt. they should have collapsed during the mortgage crisis. Instead the fed govt gave them a bailout so as to complete control them and the shareholders. BOA was forced to purchase other companies that also should have imploded. Merrill Lynch and Countrywide mortgage. Since those purchases BOA stock plummeted. Warren Buffet got a sweet deal for his $5 Billion infusion of cash into BOA. He has preferred stock which above the current common stock. Recently BOA agreed to pay the fed got Hundreds of million of dollars to the fed govt for mortgage fraud caused by...Countrywide. If you have an account with BOA you need to move to a local cu.

States Rights
Re: The FBI concocts yet another “terrorist plot” this one in my backyard #155824
02/13/2013 02:11 PM
02/13/2013 02:11 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Told BOA to go to hell back in the 80's. Refuse to have anything whatsoever to do with those thieves. If their headquarters caught fire, I'd bring a gallon of gas and a marsh-mellow.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: The FBI concocts yet another “terrorist plot” this one in my backyard #155825
02/18/2013 05:13 PM
02/18/2013 05:13 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Told BOA to go to hell back in the 80's. Refuse to have anything whatsoever to do with those thieves. If their headquarters caught fire, I'd bring a gallon of gas and a marsh-mellow.
Only ONE GALLON??? I'd bring more than a gallon myself.I'd bring some diesel fuel too and a bucket to mix it in.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.