02/26/2013 07:09 AM
02/26/2013 07:09 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Alex Jones interviews Ron Paul. Not quite five minutes. "I would expect that the people in charge know that there's trouble ahead and they're laying their plans to react in any way they think necessary."

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Ron Paul: Government Preparing for Civil Unrest #155891
02/26/2013 08:43 AM
02/26/2013 08:43 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
I love Ron Paul, but he has real trouble calling a spade a spade. Try civil war, not civil unrest.

He says that "they" are preparing for all contingencies, that they don't know that there will be civil unrest, but that it may come or is likely to come. I would agree if by "they" he means the guys who will be out enforcing the will of tyrants and their immediate supervisors. Above that, however--maybe a few levels above that--are people who are well aware that civil unrest leading to civil war is the agenda and that is what they are preparing for.

It's like he won't allow himself to acknowledge what's really going on--the pure evil that is behind this--because he wants to believe that we can save ourselves by working within the system and appealing to a Constitution that allowed this mess in the first place.

Re: Ron Paul: Government Preparing for Civil Unrest #155892
02/27/2013 04:11 AM
02/27/2013 04:11 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I think he knows what he's doing. he might be out of Congress now, bu this son is still there, along with Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, and a few others who have publicly supported him. Congressional leaders are already trying to marginalize these folks, and he doesn't ant to say or do anything that could come back to harm them. We all know what he's talking about, but he just can't come right out and talk about a civil war.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Ron Paul: Government Preparing for Civil Unrest #155893
03/01/2013 03:13 AM
03/01/2013 03:13 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
I've considered that for a long time now, I'm just not sure that playing nice is what's needed now.

Re: Ron Paul: Government Preparing for Civil Unrest #155894
03/01/2013 04:18 AM
03/01/2013 04:18 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
That has always been the criticism with Ron Paul. Either he's too radical, or he's not radical enough. I lean toward the not radical enough too, but I recognize the position he's in. If he makes a mistake or miscalculation, it hurts more than just him.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Ron Paul: Government Preparing for Civil Unrest #155895
03/01/2013 05:33 AM
03/01/2013 05:33 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Ron Paul's statement on the Bernanke hearing:

While I certainly don’t miss Congress, where politicians are constantly trying to limit Americans’ freedom, during my time there I always enjoyed the opportunity to question the Federal Reserve Chairman about the damage the Fed’s policies do to the American economy. I also appreciated the chance the Congressional hearings presented to educate the American people about issues such as the role of gold in the monetary system, and the need for greater transparency in the Federal Reserve. Today, unfortunately for the American people, Chairman Bernanke presented more failed policies that will only worsen our economic crisis at the expense of the vulnerable, while enriching entrenched allies and politicians.

If I were still in Congress, and serving as Chairman of the Monetary Policy Subcommittee, I would have asked Chairman Bernanke why, since the continued high unemployment rates show that the Fed’s ‘Quantitative Easing’ programs have not helped the economy, he thinks continuing the same failed policy in perpetuity will help the average American — as opposed to the big banks and the big spending politicians?

I would also ask Chairman Bernanke, how the German Bundesbank’s request for the Federal Reserve to return the Fed’s store of German gold to Germany could affect the US’ standing in the global economy. And most importantly, why are so many central banks buying gold when you told me in 2011 that ‘gold is not money’?

While Chairman Bernanke’s twice-a-year appearances before the House and Senate represent an opportunity for Congress and the people to learn more about the Federal Reserve’s policies, it is not nearly enough. The American people deserve a full accounting of the Fed’s operations, which is why it is vital they demand Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid bring Senator Rand Paul’s Audit the Fed (S. 209) legislation to the Senate floor for a vote this Congress.”

###
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Ron Paul: Government Preparing for Civil Unrest #155896
03/01/2013 12:16 PM
03/01/2013 12:16 PM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Originally posted by airforce:
The American people deserve a full accounting of the Fed’s operations, which is why it is vital they demand Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid bring Senator Rand Paul’s Audit the Fed (S. 209) legislation to the Senate floor for a vote this Congress.”

###
Onward and upward,
airforce [/QUOTE]
Do you really expect Harry Reid to do what's right?

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.