ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch

Redacted sections of document remain visible

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
March 5, 2013

Amidst concerns that the agency is engaged in a domestic arms race against the American people, the Department of Homeland Security has signed a new $4.5 million dollar contract with weapons manufacturer Heckler & Koch.
DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch 050313heckler

Heckler & Koch. Image: YouTube

A synopsis posted on the Federal Business Opportunities website yesterday announces the DHS’ intention to ink a five year deal with the Virginia-based firearms maker to provide gun replacement parts for the Federal Protective Service, ICE, Customs and Border Protection, “and other DHS agencies as needed.”

Although the document (PDF) is supposed to be redacted, the relevant sections have not been blacked out correctly and the figures are visible (see screenshot here).

The total value of the contract is $4.5 million, spread out across five annual payments of $900,000 dollars.

Although the number of DHS agents who carry Heckler & Koch firearms is blacked out, the document states that the need to source replacement parts is to ensure reliability and “to minimize officer safety concern and to protect the American public.”

The document also notes that the DHS surveyed the “retail” market for weapons parts but failed to identify retailers that were able to, “stock sufficient quantities of parts needed to fulfill the quantities of parts anticipated to be ordered.”

The DHS has purchased weapons from Heckler & Koch numerous times in the past, including an April 2012 deal worth $143,000 for the company to provide submachine guns.

As we reported last week, the DHS is now censoring more information relating to its firearms purchases, including a $1.5 million contract with firearms manufacturer Remington.

Having committed to purchasing roughly 2 billion bullets over the course of the last year, it was also recently revealed that the DHS has retrofitted 2,717 “Navistar Defense” armored vehicles for domestic use.

Last September, the agency also purchased 7,000 fully automatic assault rifles, labeling them “personal defense weapons”.

Homeland Security’s rush to purchase large quantities of ammunition, guns, riot gear, armored vehicles and other related items is seen by some as part of an “arms build-up” in preparation for civil unrest in the aftermath of an economic collapse or another emergency that causes widespread social dislocation.

The mainstream media has failed to investigate the issue, instead regurgitating glib statements from DHS officials that the huge ammo buys are merely to save money by buying in bulk or that they are for training purposes only, despite the fact that many of the bullets purchased – hollow point rounds – are more expensive and not usually used for target practice.

Last week, former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin was ridiculed for warning that the federal government is “stockpiling bullets” in preparation for “civil unrest.”

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155902
03/05/2013 08:56 AM
03/05/2013 08:56 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Can't wait to pick up a couple of those H&K's off the ground ! SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155903
03/05/2013 08:59 AM
03/05/2013 08:59 AM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Sounds like the federal government is about to go to war with the citizens that it is supposed to protect and defend.

Why are they hiding expenses from the american people at a time when every budget needs to be evaluated? I have a hard time believing that this level of domestic spending is a national security issue.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155904
03/05/2013 09:24 AM
03/05/2013 09:24 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
It looks like the DHS Nazis are planning a war against gun owners like in this video
Land of The Free- American Resistance Movement:1st day of the 2nd American Revolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7qv4uKImU

But we need a lot better training and tactics than the patriots in the video had.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155905
03/05/2013 09:44 AM
03/05/2013 09:44 AM
texas
H
houtex Offline
houtex  Offline
H
texas
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-censors-information-about-firearms-purchase/

Heres another contract with Remington arms... Do these American companies not realize those contracts are blood money? I guess it doesn't matter whose blood if its enough money... Funny how our taxes are funding the armament that willsoon be turned on us

Liberty or death
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155906
03/06/2013 01:23 AM
03/06/2013 01:23 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Now they just need suppliers for jackboots and Zyklon-B.

Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155907
03/06/2013 06:38 AM
03/06/2013 06:38 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
The Remingtons are most likely sniper rifles for the government assassins to shoot unarmed moms holding their babies like the fedcoat Lon Horiuchi who shot Vicki Weaver while she was unarmed and was holding her 10 month old baby. It was probably a no bid contract since some snipers love Remingtons even though Savage has a more accurate and more reliable design.

DHS is gearing up to start the gun confiscations and they will have help from foreign troops too. See Tennessee State Militia/Guard Has Stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky – Russians with DHS Eagle uniforms
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ns-with-dhs-eagle-unifo rms-2583388.html

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155908
03/06/2013 07:58 AM
03/06/2013 07:58 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
There's a lot of BS in thst TN State Guard article...I know cause I live here.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155909
03/06/2013 08:20 AM
03/06/2013 08:20 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
There's a lot of BS in thst TN State Guard article...I know cause I live here.
I agree and cite my reasons in the so called sit rep report.

I also talked to an old friend I used to work with at H&K US. The order is for a LARGE order of Suppressed/unsuppressed MP5's and Mark 23's with CANS!

That worries me more than most things nowadays.

Look at the two things that are going on together in the US. The decrease in US Military readiness, while at the same time a large increase in 'other' forces that are not under Posse Comitatus. What they are is the beginnings of a large semi private army that is only obliged to two things. Money and the new King, well he thinks so.

Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155910
03/06/2013 08:30 AM
03/06/2013 08:30 AM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Originally posted by Hawk45:
What they are is the beginnings of a large semi private army that is only obliged to two things. Money and the new King, well he thinks so.
...with no oath to protect and defend the constitution.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155911
03/06/2013 08:46 AM
03/06/2013 08:46 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Originally posted by Archangel1:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
[b] What they are is the beginnings of a large semi private army that is only obliged to two things. Money and the new King, well he thinks so.
...with no oath to protect and defend the constitution. [/b]
The New SS

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155912
03/07/2013 04:28 AM
03/07/2013 04:28 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Their high-speed gear will become our high-speed gear.

And yes, if you read up on the history of the German SS, it is eerily similar to DHS.

I guess we can now start calling them the Waffen DHS.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155913
03/07/2013 07:19 AM
03/07/2013 07:19 AM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
http://rense.com/general95/comingbck.html

America Is Coming Back! By Jim Kirwan

Thirteen years is long enough even for those still slumbering in the afterglow of what used to be a vibrant place. What passes for this government would do well to pay close attention—because your days are definitely numbered.

All day long yesterday, in so many ways and mostly by press-releases you tried to ratchet-up the fake-terror. That seems to be all you know anything about—but even at that you consistently fail.

Those of us who fight for a living know some things about direct confrontations and about what you always do whenever you attack an unarmed population. But Americans have not been disarmed, and that will not change just because you’ve repeatedly given us illegal orders to “disarm”.

Looking back at what USI has always done, in every war, there are three pivotal parts of any society that cannot be ignored: The water-supply, food-supply and medical-services. All have to be protected if anyone can survive long-enough to resist, regardless of how many might still be armed. Americans will come together to find ways that go well beyond spiking military-gas-tanks or blinding the 2,700 new portable bar-b-que pits that you’re calling tanks. Americans will soon have plans in-place to interrupt your plot to destroy our access to food water and medicine ­ now that states are beginning to get their own militias up and running again.

Transmissions on your supposedly impregnable ‘tanks’ were shown exposed on the images for the pubic. But the bulletproof tires are not fire-resistant. Nor are the supposed “operators’ immune to something as simple as Molotov cocktails that will light up their Kevlar like Roman-candles inside that overly-tight interior of your latest intended-contraption, which is supposed to terrify the public.

In reality, those new tanks are nothing more than gas-guzzling, non-maneuverable coffins that masquerade as combat-vehicles. They were obviously designed to operate on a desert floor, not on mountain roads or on our crumbling roadways. In the mountains or on the decaying-bridges of this place—they’re just too heavy. They cannot respond if they need to swerve with any real success. They’ll just end up like overturned turtles, totally helpless in the waste-lands. Congratulations, this turkey looks like the tank version of the Air Force disaster called the F-35’. Apparently the desire to buy so many toys outstripped any real need to produce an effective combat vehicle: Just as the desire to rip-off-the-government for extra cash overrode any real need to produce an effective fighting machine. But you’ll figure all that out when they get tested in the free-fire-zones you will no doubt try to create.

I wonder; have you investigated some of the newer versions of EMP’s to be used in the field? I doubt it. Now that you have become so totally absorbed with your fascination of everything made in the almost obsolete-field of DRONES: Apparently you believe in these toys or at least that they will guarantee your absolute-supremacy in order to allow you to remain “in-charge”. On that front; the feral government is already hopelessly outnumbered by the number of trained human beings that you won’t be able to field, no matter how “secure” any of your military areas might be.

Basically you have no idea of what you are about to be up against when the Americans take-you-down. Nor have you any real plans for survival because at every juncture there will be those that you will never be able to trust. Once the monetary component falls apart as is about to happen—what will happen with all those mercenaries that you won’t be able to pay?

Then there are all your business-partners: The drug-dealers and gang-bangers that work to keep the prisons at maximum capacity. Do you really believe they will remain loyal when there will be so many new and more lucrative targets for them to strip and use for other purposes?

Finally, of course, it will come down to who you individually are, or are not. None of you are worth anything. You’re too fat, and there is no strength in your pudgy hands or your flabby forms. Actual-skills are something that you’ve never needed: Especially when you’ve relied on cons and theft to get almost everything you ever thought you’d need. You’re all worthless when it comes to having to find ways to survive. It is a physical impossibility for you to know or ever trust anyone else with that which always concerns you most—the stuff you’ve stolen or plan to steal. This does not qualify you to do anything that is actually required, once chaos begins to overturn everything, with which you have surrounded yourselves with for decades.

Billions of people have died because of you and your less-than-human associates. What makes you think that any of you can survive what’s coming? You are not bullet-proof. You’re not even special. Except maybe when it comes to your overly-fed-egos or the appetite for greed and arrogance that uniquely qualifies you to become some of the first casualties of anything that might be mistaken for an actual revolution?

We know who you are. We know who all of you are. We don’t need a lot of electronic toys to track you down. You’ll do that for us by your excesses and your associates! You won’t need to wonder where we might be, or when we’ll be coming for you!

But I’ve got some questions for you, since we don’t often get the chance to talk much, especially since you’ve declared the entire country “THE ENEMY” now.

Why did you find it necessary to amass so much information on every single person on the planet, when you’ve already outlawed all legal proceedings? Why do you do these things when no one even needs to go to trial any longer? Why not just kill us outright and skip the bullshit? Cops don’t investigate anything anymore. Just look at that last farce—that false-flag you did? Blocking the families of the supposed-victims from even meeting with the public? Why withhold all evidence from the public—even going so far as to strip the coroner’s reports from any details and being allowed to block death-certificates from even being issued? Official records have always had the information that each one contains for the official record that has always been part of every public document for centuries? Now, because you supposedly don’t want hurt the feelings of some pampered-parents in Connecticut you want the whole world to “spare the feelings” of people that cannot admit to whether or not their kids were even actual victims or not.

I get it! You needed to make everything, quite literally, ILLEGAL! But then you went way beyond any possible justification: Just like you’ve enshrined the lackeys in congress, as Americans, who have sworn to protect Israel (not America). What’s the point of pretending that these people are actually still Americans? Or that the congress isn’t totally in service to Israel? They are all TRAITORS. Anyone can easily see the naked-truth behind all that. Do you actually believe that ordinary people don’t already know the truth of who you are or what you intend to do with every man woman and child that you manage to get your fitly-paws on?

You are not smart enough to win this coming confrontation. Your so-called generals are no different than their political-counterparts. They just wear a uniform. They’re just a bunch of con-artists looking to get rich. They are not really generals any longer. Some of them actually might have played at being warriors, but they’re politicians now! Have you any idea of how many in uniform will never get to their headquarters when the day comes ­ in Vietnam it was called fragging!

The entire edifice that you and yours support is riddled with so many holes that the lamest consumer can easily see right through the schemes and frauds which you continue to perpetuate. The FRAUD is endless. Your lives are meaningless because they are so shallow that your existence will leave no trace, except perhaps to mark the passing of this colossal criminality that seized the world for but a moment, before you all implode or explode in paroxysms of everything you each and all attempted to steal or destroy upon the unforgiving stage of the wider-world.

You will be giving your final performances soon. All that loot you’ve stolen, that will disappear along with whatever else you might have had—just as did the antiquities in the Bagdad Museum. You and your owners made billions of us die: Before you managed to get this far with your SECRET plans to steal the universe.

The Americans are coming! We will crush you as surely as Day follows Night. The only question is, “How long will you be able to hold out against the entire world?” The world too, has your number.

You and your colluding partners in your crimes-against-humanity can only destroy whatever you touch. You cannot succeed at building or maintaining anything because you’re all just users, takers and common thieves. You have tried to convince the world that you are so special that no-one on this earth can ever touch you. Be prepared to be corrected by the facts that you would not allow the rest of us to live by: It is way past-time for you to go…

kirwanstudios@sbcglobal.net

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155914
03/07/2013 12:33 PM
03/07/2013 12:33 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
What we really need are some of these. They're perfectly legal, fully functional as originally designed and can still kick the shit out of some of their new toys.

Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155915
03/08/2013 12:13 PM
03/08/2013 12:13 PM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Then again I have never seen a tank that could out pull, or push, a D-7 Dozer. Starp it with a ram like they do in mining, and it will push a M-1 on the side.
Hang two 55 gallon drums of Nitrate and desel on the push boom and see what they do with that M-1.
Strap the flat blade on and set it at 2 feet off the tarmack and see how many of their toys can stand the rush of the D-7.
Have you ever seen a sheep foot roller pass through a infantry platoon defensive position. Once the controls are set and a cinder block is set on the Accelerator They don't have a stopper.
When they get started they will learn that all of that yellow Alice Charmlers stuff is just Tanks with out skin.

Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155916
03/08/2013 01:18 PM
03/08/2013 01:18 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Safetalker, where I live every farmer has a dozer of some sort and a welder. Lots of yellow and green around here. smile

Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155917
03/08/2013 02:22 PM
03/08/2013 02:22 PM
texas
H
houtex Offline
houtex  Offline
H
texas
http://www.emptywheel.net/2013/03/0...ing-constitution-lacking-bill-of-rights/

I think this is further confirmation of their intentions.

. http://www.infowars.com/splc-letter...-hate-groups-pose-domestic-terror-threat

And archangel brought up another good point.. do the DHS operators have to swear oathes to uphold and defend our constitution? Maybe that squatty little fat bastard from upstate ko-reah may do all us a favor

Liberty or death
Re: DHS Signs $4.5 Million Dollar Contract With Heckler & Koch #155918
03/09/2013 04:31 AM
03/09/2013 04:31 AM
Georgia
H
HKnox Offline
HKnox  Offline
H
Georgia
Alot of armored cars were employed in the Second World War. This is why most nationalities issued ATRs on the basis of one per platoon.

HKnox

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.