04/25/2013 05:22 AM
04/25/2013 05:22 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Florida Atlantic University is a major institution of higher learning, and you would think that tenured professors there would be, well, smart. But James Tracy, an associate professor of "media history," is putting the lie to that.

He first claimed the Sandy Hook school shooting was somehow staged, and now claims the Boston bombings was some kind of government "mass casualty drill."

It's apparent the professor has little experience with traumatic injuries or wartime casualties, or shrapnel patters from an improvised explosive device. And I have no doubt that he would simply dismiss the hundreds of victims and witness of the bombings as government plants, so I suspect we'll be hearing more of his drivel for the foreseeable future.

So be it. For those interested, the link will take you to his blog.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156272
04/25/2013 07:09 AM
04/25/2013 07:09 AM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Next thing you know "Remember the Maine and to hell with Spain"

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156273
04/25/2013 07:11 AM
04/25/2013 07:11 AM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
I have to admit, the wheel chair picture seems wrong. One would not want to raise the heart above the legs if they were blown off. Blood color on ground looks a little funny too.

Something just seems wrong with Boston.

That week: Ricin, Boston, attack on electric grid and fiber optic cable in San Jose, Tx fertilizer plant, Korea, house to house searches, gold manipulation, more Cypress, and today it's house Benghazi report, CISPA, gun part limitations by executive order, sequester and chemical weapons in Syria.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156274
04/25/2013 07:58 AM
04/25/2013 07:58 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Archangel1:
I have to admit, the wheel chair picture seems wrong. One would not want to raise the heart above the legs if they were blown off. Blood color on ground looks a little funny too.
It's arterial blood, along with other body fluids. And with an injury that severe, you transport the victim any way you can. You don't always have a stretcher available. I would have been suspicious if they did have a lot of stretchers there.

And no, severed limbs don't always bleed as much as you would expect. I'm not a doctor, and I really can't explain why.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156275
04/25/2013 09:07 AM
04/25/2013 09:07 AM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Originally posted by airforce:
Originally posted by Archangel1:
[b] I have to admit, the wheel chair picture seems wrong. One would not want to raise the heart above the legs if they were blown off. Blood color on ground looks a little funny too.
It's arterial blood, along with other body fluids. And with an injury that severe, you transport the victim any way you can. You don't always have a stretcher available. I would have been suspicious if they did have a lot of stretchers there.

And no, severed limbs don't always bleed as much as you would expect. I'm not a doctor, and I really can't explain why.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
There were stretchers used. I would think that major amputees would be triaged towards the front of the line. Could be that a person offered their wheelchair to get the guy to the ambulance, although would have expected the ambulance to roll up to the scene first.

I've seen a bit of arterial and veinal blood over the years in medical settings. In another picture the blood color on the ground looked as I would expect, although I don't make a habit of visiting crime scenes.

I'm not claiming the guy is correct but something bothers me about that whole week and the extent of force against the civillian population. Maybe I'm just reading more into it than I should.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156276
04/25/2013 09:48 AM
04/25/2013 09:48 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The problem with taking every single one of those conspiracy theories at face value is that every single one is based on the following assumptions:

Nobody in the world wants to actually cause harm to American citizens, simply because, nobody wants to actually harm American citizens.

Nobody in the world is capable of causing harm to American citizens through methods of third or fourth generation warfare, because that's the rules, and only powerful governments break the rules, when they are not busy enforcing them.

Any attacks previously prevented by government action were false attacks, therefore no attack on the American public has been genuine, successful, or independently sourced by non-government entities.

That's why mental health becomes an issue of debate with conspiracy theorists, since a lot of their assumptions are going to be just plain wrong.

Piecing together circumstantial evidence is one thing, but coming to "rock solid conclusions" is generally a requirement for taking action, whether it is legal action, or sending out a torpedo to do a hit. I would shudder to think of what would be happening with some of those conspiracy theorists actually being in command of a few death squads, but lets face some reality here, that is precisely how the early stages of the next revolution will work. Thus, we need to keep a level head when accusing certain people and agencies of crimes worthy of retaliation. The cowards who think they can just spout any bullshit they want with the expectation that it makes someone's red phone ring and then action just happens, need to get regarded in that light. The reason I am not into mobilizing resources on this from a patriot movement standpoint is that it is not our fight and will not be our fight until we have a better handle on what went down, and even then, might already be in the process of getting handled by the community that was victimized by the bombing.

As for properly evacuating wounded vs getting it done as quickly as possible, my vote is getting it done quickly, using the wheelchair is better than waiting for a proper stretcher. Blast damage can do different things to different people and is not going to be the same as say, their leg being severed by some sort of cutting damage. We also don't know how a lot of those people ended up. "injured" can mean some bo-boos on the hand, or they had to get amputated above the knee and will eventually die of complications in a few years.

Not every bank robber gets caught, not every murderer gets caught, not every murder is preventable, not every theft is solved, not every prosecution is successful, not every terrorist gets nabbed in the nick of time, not ever soothsayer who claims to have some sort of inside analysis on what someone "might" do is right.

The feds had nothing else on the Tsarnaev brothers at the point the FSB gave the "warning". What they had was the identity of the brothers, some bad word from the FSB which is notorious for being dishonest, and even the most rabid of conspiracy theorists are not willing to take the Mossad seriously on much of anything. The day foreign intelligence services start handing lists of names over the FBI of people who then are expected to just be hauled off to Gitmo or "suicided" in a back alley somewhere is the day this country has already lost everything.

The feds can be some of the absolute worst conspiracy theorists of all, but in the Boston case, their ties to Boston and the Boston mob are so incredibly tightly intertwined, I keep thinking that any response on their part to a terrorist attack is going to be 110% authentic and genuine because that response would go entirely within the scope of their longstanding alliances with the Boston political machine and local mafias. NOBODY in Boston would want that shit going down on their doorstep and they would all cooperate, just like they did, to handle the situation effectively.

Now if they ever found sufficient cause to blame a larger conspiracy, nobody is going to be telling them what to do one way or the other from some Texas blogger's office.

What clued me in on this was the video of Boston where all of the usual local players were present, but there were some things NOT happening.

1. DHS apparently sent no troops to those streets. The locals were not having it, and even among the feds, it was local feds only. They crowded the streets to establish turf. That was only half to show force to the local population, the other half of that purpose was to show turf to any outsiders who thought they were going to step in and control the situation. It was a simple and basic race to get their troops on the streets first and establish area dominance.

2, There was apparently no special legislation waiting in the wings, already written, to be introduced before the smoke cleared. I really think it was a surprise to those in Washington DC. Everyone wants to find out who did what and what they are dealing with before making any conclusive statements about it. It's not like those other incidents where they had statements and legislation all in motion so quickly that you know damn well they saw it coming.

Too many official decisions in the Boston situation were made in panic, on the fly for that to have been planned by the government ahead of time.

For example, if someone knew what was going on ahead of time, that Saudi never would have been arrested, and while I think Glenn Beck might be on to something, I am not willing to accept the idea that the Wahabbis would place that much responsibility for an operation that high profile on a supposed command element guy who is that young. It is just not their culture to do so. I could be wrong and I have been wrong about some things before, but I don't think the Beck theory is the correct one.

If anything, I think it might be entirely possible that there was more than one operation going on at that stage, and the Tsarnaev brothers blew other people's cover when they did their attack. It is not exactly unheard of in high tempo environments where multiple independent terror cells bump into each other's operations, like the Saudis doing a dry practice run and command recon on the marathon in preparation for an attack next year, and then they happened to get caught on the edge of the action of someone else's attack.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156277
04/25/2013 10:19 AM
04/25/2013 10:19 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
While there are some pretty off the wall conspiracy theories floating around...

If the government told me the earth was round and in orbit around the sun I'd say...Prove it. I believe absolutely nothing the government has to say about anything.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156278
04/25/2013 12:11 PM
04/25/2013 12:11 PM
Cochise County, AZ
A
AZ Hi Desert Offline
AZ Hi Desert  Offline
A
Cochise County, AZ
Well, now that the police have admitted that jihadi #2 wasn't actually armed during the 'firefight' at the boat, that means he didn't really shoot himself in the throat. And that during the street battle, jihadi #2 had a pellet gun, while jihadi #speedbump had a 9mm, meaning there was no arsenal that they had to outgun the poor defensless police.

Why would I believe a single thing they tell us? They won't release the video of jihadi #2 dropping the bomb off. Why not? Its not like this idiot could get a fair trial anyway.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156279
04/25/2013 12:31 PM
04/25/2013 12:31 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
That's getting stranger and stranger. So is the story now that they somehow overpowered the campus cop and got his gun(s) then ran out of ammo?

The story now that the Saudi who just happened to randomly be near the blast was one of Osama Bin Ladins relatives. Some say son, others say nephew. Some say it is Hamza Bin Ladin. I say BS on that one but the part of him being from a terrorist supporting family, entirely believable.

I don't buy that he was calling shots on the attack, but taken there as part of his leadership training to see how it all goes down in real time, that is entirely plausible.

Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156280
04/25/2013 12:55 PM
04/25/2013 12:55 PM
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
The FBI knew the home and phone numbers, they called ahead and told them they were coming for them.

The FBI needed them to rabbit

As always there is no truth from a criminal conspiracy based on brutality commonly called government.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156281
04/25/2013 01:17 PM
04/25/2013 01:17 PM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
For some reason, I still don't think that Boston was some random incident. Then again, the reporting is so blatently biased and government has been lying through their teeths about just everything for the past 20 years that it's hard to know the truth.

Sure looked like more than local LEO was going house to house. When a guy in an FBI vest is on the scene and directing, aren't the feds in charge?

Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156282
04/25/2013 01:59 PM
04/25/2013 01:59 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The FBI in Boston is the FBI "of" boston. FBI offices in general are local level law enforcement that apply federal law locally, with several set up for actual interstate and international crime.

Boston has had a lot of issues over the years due to the fact that the local office is so local, and has a long history of being in bed with the Irish mob.

Other federal agencies are broader and take orders more directly from the federal regions, but the FBI is a bit of a different animal and one thing we look for is when something happens somewhere, and then FBI people from another region get flown in to take charge.

For Militia related stuff, the feds likely to take charge of an investigation are going to headquartered out of Texas, Oklahoma, Seattle, or Pennsylvania. Occasionally Michigan, but their main thing in Michigan historically has been the Muslims. Gang related stuff is LA or Denver, computer crime and fraud might be out of the new complex here in Portland. NY, NJ, Boston, that is FBI organized crime division stuff.

Most of the real experts in International Terrorism are some how some way going to end up with some sort of connections out of the Tampa bay area, so for example, you bounce a name of a fed through Intelius, then check past addresses, you see Tampa area stuff listed a few times, that starts smelling like at some time they were connected with USSOCOM. You see NY, NJ, Boston, he is a mob investigator. You see Seattle, Idaho, Texas, he probably specialized in "extremist groups" or militia related investigations. You see Virginia, Washington DC, those areas, then you are talking beltway jobs, international espionage, policy wonks, tracking diplomats, big leagues stuff. Vegas, LA, you are talking about bank robber chasers, gang related stuff, money laundering issues, less traditional organized crime investigations.

BATFag turf is really the corridor through old Moonshine country, which is also gunrunning country, Carolinas, Tennessee, Kentucky, up to Pennsylvania. They chase gunrunners. BATFags in CA, in reality, don't deal much with the gun laws, as that is all state DOJ turf, in reality. 90% of the BATF operations in CA are in regulating the multi-billion dollar wine and alcohol industry and the career path of those agents usually involves avoidance of gun law enforcement cases, as it is not nearly as rewarding as squeezing payment in one form or another from rich wine producers.

Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156283
04/25/2013 02:38 PM
04/25/2013 02:38 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
It's getting weirder

Falsely Identified ‘Boston Bomber’ Found Dead In River

http://www.awrm.org/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=44;t=000678

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Here Come the Boston Conspiracy Theories #156284
04/25/2013 03:59 PM
04/25/2013 03:59 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
While there are some pretty off the wall conspiracy theories floating around...

If the government told me the earth was round and in orbit around the sun I'd say...Prove it. I believe absolutely nothing the government has to say about anything.
There are a lot of legitimate questions about the bombings. But it's the off-the-wall crap that everyone is going to be listening to.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.