04/30/2013 05:38 AM
04/30/2013 05:38 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
...because they took their baby to a different hospital for a second medical opinion. Outrages from state child protective agencies are nothing new, but this one really boggles the mind.

A Sacramento family was torn apart after a 5-month-old baby boy was taken from his parents following a visit to the doctor.

The young couple thought their problems were behind them after their son had a scare at the hospital, but once they got home their problems got even worse.

It all began nearly two weeks ago, when Anna Nikolayev and her husband Alex took their 5-month-old boy Sammy to Sutter Memorial Hospital to be treated for flu symptoms, but they didn't like the care Sammy was getting.

For example, one day Anna asked why a nurse was giving her son antibiotics.

"I asked her, for what is that? And she's like, 'I don't know.' I'm like, 'you're working as a nurse, and you don't even know what to give to my baby for what,'" Anna explained.

According to Anna, a doctor later said Sammy shouldn't have been on the antibiotics.

Anna said Sammy suffers from a heart murmur and had been seeing a doctor at Sutter for regular treatment since he was born. After Sammy was treated for flu symptoms last week, doctors at Sutter admitted him to the pediatric ICU to monitor his condition. After a few days, Anna said doctors began talking about heart surgery.

"If we got the one mistake after another, I don't want to have my baby have surgery in the hospital where I don't feel safe," Anna said.

Anna argued with doctors about getting a second opinion. Without a proper discharge, she finally took Sammy out of the hospital to get a second opinion at Kaiser Permanente.

"The police showed up there. They saw that the baby was fine," Anna said. "They told us that Sutter was telling them so much bad stuff that they thought that this baby is dying on our arms."

Medical records from the doctor treating Sammy at Kaiser Permanente said the baby as clinically safe to go home with his parents. The doctor added, "I do not have concern for the safety of the child at home with his parents."

"So police saw the report from the doctors, said, 'okay guys, you have a good day,' and they walked away," Anna said.

Anna said the next day police and child protective services showed up on her doorstep. Alex Nikolayev said he met them outside a short time after they arrived.

"I was pushed against the building, smacked down. I said, 'am I being placed under arrest?' He smacked me down onto the ground, yelled out, 'I think I got the keys to the house,'" Alex said.

Then police let themselves inside.

On home video shot with a camera Anna set up herself, police can be seen entering her front door on Wednesday.

"I'm going to grab your baby, and don't resist, and don't fight me ok?" a Sacramento police officer said in the video.

"He's like, 'okay let your son go,' so I had to let him go, and he grabbed my arm, so I couldn't take Sammy. And they took Sammy, and they just walked away," Anna said.

When News10 spoke with police, they said talk to CPS; CPS did not say much about the case. Just before 6 p.m. Thursday, Anna said that a CPS social worker told her, the reason they took Sammy is because of severe neglect; however, the social worker didn't elaborate on that neglect.

Sutter Memorial was asked to comment on the story, but the hospital said the case was with CPS and law enforcement and they would have to comment on the case. CPS said they can't specifically comment on this case because of privacy law, but CPS spokesperson Laura McCasland said, "We conduct a risk assessment of the child's safety and rely heavily on the direction of health care providers." (...)
Read the whole thing, and watch the video at the link.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156332
05/01/2013 02:18 AM
05/01/2013 02:18 AM
Central Wisconsin
S
Sisu Offline
NCO Contributor
Sisu  Offline
NCO Contributor
S
Central Wisconsin
Pisses me off.

Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156333
05/01/2013 03:58 AM
05/01/2013 03:58 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The doctor who snitched, the cops and cps workers who participated in the kidnapping...all...should have been shot. Houses need to burn with certain people in them.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156334
05/01/2013 09:21 AM
05/01/2013 09:21 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I am re-reading this, if the neglect situation was so severe then what is the time delay situation between the point the doctor figured it had to happen right away vs the the police showing up later? Was there some sort of medical order to return to a hospital with a certain period of time and they didn't?

White child under age 7, prime merchandise in the adoption world but with some sort of major medical defect, that's another story, unless that was just the story to get the child away from the parents.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156335
05/01/2013 09:45 AM
05/01/2013 09:45 AM
Central Wisconsin
S
Sisu Offline
NCO Contributor
Sisu  Offline
NCO Contributor
S
Central Wisconsin
Why bother looking for a motive. The kidnappers are above the law.

Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156336
05/01/2013 10:34 AM
05/01/2013 10:34 AM
Central Wisconsin
S
Sisu Offline
NCO Contributor
Sisu  Offline
NCO Contributor
S
Central Wisconsin
Look at the house in the video! Immaculate! They even have the most expensive toys you can buy a child. Also look at your admittance forms. We actually read them and cross half the shit out. Could you imagine my 3 month old put with new people and put on formula rather than her moms milk? Some strange man who is not her daddy changing her dirty butt in the morning. Absolutely discusting!

Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156337
05/01/2013 11:19 AM
05/01/2013 11:19 AM
Central Wisconsin
S
Sisu Offline
NCO Contributor
Sisu  Offline
NCO Contributor
S
Central Wisconsin
We need to pray for these people.

Lord God we pray to you. Protect our children and protect us from the evil we face. Lord let it be known I partake in evil. Forgive my sins. Protect my children and the elderly. They know not what they do. Let the love of the Holy Spirit enter us all and provide comfort.

Please almighty father intervene in the progression of the soul who we call Sammy.

If it be your will.

Amen

Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156338
05/02/2013 06:35 AM
05/02/2013 06:35 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
"This is America. This is the Unit...s is not supposed to be happening here." California Assemblyman Tim Donnelly is taking action in this case.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156339
05/02/2013 06:45 AM
05/02/2013 06:45 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The baby is back home with his parents, at least for now, but their problems are far from over. Child protective Services say they will continue to "monitor" the case, and have ordered the Nikolaev's to "follow all medical advice from now on," a pretty broad (and unclear) demand which opens to door to more action by CPS in the future.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156340
05/02/2013 10:04 AM
05/02/2013 10:04 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Hell, even I wouldn't recommend, "follow all medical advice from now on."

Some medical advice can be pretty damn bad on occasion. It doesn't happen often, but it does.

If I were them I'd GTFO of Kali and go to a Patriot State.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156341
05/05/2013 02:19 AM
05/05/2013 02:19 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Originally posted by drjarhead:

If I were them I'd GTFO of Kali and go to a Patriot State.
That's the best advice they could be offered. Ever.

Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156342
05/10/2013 06:47 PM
05/10/2013 06:47 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
I was born here, and for nearly 50 years I have observed the incremental, collectivist, nanny state mandates enveloping almost every aspect of existence.
I intend to stay and fight my own battles against the beast right here, but I can certainly understand someone with small children (mine are armed adults) leaving for freer pastures.

The state is an abusively entitled and brazenly forceful master over those who have been generationally indoctrinated to both fear and love .gov

The state has become the god of the majority, and I am proud to be in the minority.

Keep up the pressure!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: California CPS Snatches Baby From Parents #156343
08/13/2013 06:30 AM
08/13/2013 06:30 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
This story is a few months old, but there is now a new 10-minute video about the incident that is worth a watch.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.