AWRM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Judge orders trial in allegedly missing Oklahoma City bombing video case #156643
09/10/2013 01:44 PM
09/10/2013 01:44 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Judge orders trial in allegedly missing Oklahoma City bombing video case

Pantheon (pan·the·on) -- A public building commemorating and dedicated to the heroes and heroines of a nation.

Jesse Trentadue is one of my personal pantheon of genuine American heroes and you can see why by going here. His dogged determination to get to the truth of why his brother was killed by the feds is all the more impressive because the FBI is far more dangerous than the ATF when it comes to dealing with threats to their bureaucratic reputation. They will certainly blackmail to protect it (just ask John Boehner) and they have been reliably rumored to kill in defense of it as well.

A Salt Lake attorney who contends the FBI is hiding surveillance video associated with the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing might see his case go trial.

U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups denied the government's motion to dismiss the case Monday and ordered both sides to prepare for a bench trial. He scheduled a status hearing for Nov. 21, at which a trial date will be set.

"This is a significant ruling," said Jesse Trentadue, who has spent years trying to get the tapes. "There's no doubt that evidence exists. The question then becomes why can't you find it. The obvious answer is you don't want to find it."

At issue is whether the FBI adequately responded to Trentadue's Freedom of Information Act request for footage of Timothy McVeigh parking a truckload of explosives at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995.

Specifically, he is after surveillance tape of the federal building and neighboring buildings as well as dashcam video from the Oklahoma state trooper who stopped McVeigh 90 minutes after the explosion that killed 168 people.

The FBI has released 30 videotapes and 200 documents in response to Trentadue's FOIA request.

Trentadue began looking into the bombing after his brother died in a federal detention center in Oklahoma. He believes federal agents mistook Kenneth Trentadue, a convicted bank robber, for a bombing suspect and beat him to death during an August 1995 interrogation. His official cause of death was listed as suicide.

Trenatdue claims the video will reveal a second bombing suspect who resembles but is not his brother.

Waddoups has chastised U.S. Department of Justice several times for not producing the tapes since Trentadue sued in 2008.

The FBI has submitted several declarations from its top records manager to show the agency has searched electronic databases and evidence warehouses without success. But Waddoups said the declarations lack credibility because they do not include firsthand knowledge or details about who, when, where or how the searches were done.

In his ruling, Waddoups wrote that he finds "genuine" dispute as to whether the FBI has adequately looked for the tapes, even according to its own ethical standards.

"This is even more pronounced given the public importance of the videotapes and related documentation," he wrote.

Posted by Dutchman6

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Judge orders trial in allegedly missing Oklahoma City bombing video case #156644
09/10/2013 05:34 PM
09/10/2013 05:34 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
If I remember correctly, the guy was beaten to death while refusing to give a false confession and the FBI agent was given some sort of tame "reprimand" I seem to remember the agent being named at one point but it is apparently not in the wiki article right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue

According to Wikipedia, which others tell me is strongly supported by a cadre of both state and federal court workers, there was more than one "suspicious suicide" related to Trentadue's death. A witness whose testimony was verified by the FBI investigators was then also found hanging in his cell of apparent suicide.

The FBI is really the top of the food chain with the Bureau of Prisons but clearly whatever was done in that, the BOP is ultimately responsible for carrying out the murder and coverup, as it took place on their turf and under their control, but like loyal servants to evil, they are apparently not giving up the names of the order-givers. Could well be an FBI agent delivered the death blow personally, as one account I read involved the guy refusing to sign a false confession once he figured out he had been fatally wounded and was not leaving BOP custody alive, and the fed lost his temper and finished him off slowly with no further attempts at gaining a confession.

One way to test for prolonged torture however is a toxicology test on the subject. Professional torturers will administer certain strong narcotics in order to keep the subject alive and in pain during the torture sessions, but if the person "breaks", then they get an overdose of painkillers or at least a shot of morphine as they bleed out. If no drugs are found, they likely went out hard core. If exotic substances are found, then it is an indicator of a more sophisticated and prolonged torture program.

Responsibility for death is also fairly well established in international legal circles if a person commits suicide in custody as a result of not being willing to withstand further torture.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Judge orders trial in allegedly missing Oklahoma City bombing video case #156645
09/11/2013 07:46 PM
09/11/2013 07:46 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Jesse Trentadue is one of my personal heroes, but its been almost 20 years now, and most of the evidence, along with the credible witnesses, has been destroyed.

Still, it makes me feel warm and cozy inside, knowing that one man puts so much fear into the hearts and minds of the crooked machine operators at fed.gov.

Jesse Trentadue is a living testament to the power of one man.

He truly is a lone wolf, and the goons at fed.gov are absolutely terrified of the lone wolf.

Now, doesn't that make you feel better?

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.