A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
There is No Fix: “The Entire System Will Detonate Within the First Year”

Mac Slavo
SHTFPlan.com
November 15, 2013

We’ve got a serious problem on our hands and it’s one that many Obamacare apologists refuse to admit.

The Patient Affordable Care Act is an unprecedented catastrophe in the making.

While millions of Americans are losing their health care coverage within weeks, the health care exchanges advocated by Obamacare supporters are in shambles. So far, a little over 100,000 people have signed up. Moreover, what’s important to understand is that none of these people have yet paid a premium, so in essence, those are preliminary numbers. When the monthly bill comes due, we’ll see how many people actually have the money to pay the exorbitant new rates.

The key problem is one of basic arithmetic.

Remember, what this legislation does is it robs from Paul to pay Peter. This means that the whole system is essentially a pyramid scheme that depends on one group of people paying the premium for those who are the beneficiaries of this “free” and “affordable” insurance.

As we know all too well, the new rates for those who have to pay into the system aredouble or triple their previous insurance premiums – and those newly minted rates actually stand to double again because there is not enough money in the system to provide coverage for everyone.

We can sum this up in two words: Unmitigated Disaster.

And just so we’re clear, we’re not talking about these issues rearing their head a decade or so down the road.

We’re talking about mere months before the whole thing falls apart.

The scary thing? When it crumbles, the broader economy goes with it.

The reality? This number sucks irrespective of so-called “technological” problems. The system needs 100 times that number to be “stable.”

It won’t be.

If they manage to get ten times this number in the next six weeks (the cut-off), which is looking to be a fantasy-land impossibility, the entire system will detonate within the first year and provided they force it to “survive” premiums will see huge increases, likely double or more, a year from now.

Let me remind everyone that nobody in the lower and middle class has the money to pay not only for the so-called “insurance” under these plans which are running roughly twice what everyone is spending now but in addition if you use the so-called “insurance” the deductibles are frequently double to ten times what you had before.

There’s no fix for this folks.

The stock market is ignoring a passed law that will cause these impacts starting January 1st and it’s utterly amusing to watch the S&P up 10 and the Naz skyrocketing today (not to mention the retailers) when you look at what this is going to do to people’s budgets coming into the new year with the holidays coming up.

The numbers are even worse than I had expected they might be…. especially on the federal exchange side.

Via Karl Denninger’s Market Ticker

Americans have lost trillions of dollars in wealth in since the crash of 2008. We’ve seen jobs wiped out to such an extent that nearly one in four Americans can’t find a job. Over 100 million people are living in poverty or right on the edge.

And now, on top of all that, those who are fortunate enough to have jobs just got hammered with a doubling and trebling of their insurance rates, which for many American families have risen as high as an entire month’s mortgage payment.

If you think this isn’t happening, you’re living in a dream world. Your politics are irrelevant to the outcome. What your savior in the White House says makes absolutely no difference. If you want to close your eyes and pretend like it’s not happening, then reality will hit you square in the face at a high rate of speed in the very near future.

The collapse is dead ahead. It cannot be stopped.

Expect 2014 to be a rough year for America.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: There is No Fix: “The Entire System Will Detonate #156789
11/15/2013 04:39 AM
11/15/2013 04:39 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Obamacare may end up being one of the best things that has happened in a very long time.

One of my best friends who was the owner of the Gun Shop I used to waste a lot of time in, once told me that NO ONE was going to fight a Revolution over Gun Control. Another of my best friends a long time ago told me when I was about to beat the crap out of an asshole, the the best way to hurt an asshole is to hurt them in their wallet.

So my Brothers here is how I see our future. There will be an Insurection, Civil War or Revolution and it will be obamacare that will be the cause of it.

And even without the war Obamacare will be the undoing of the Democratic Party, and not only will the Republicans keep Control of the House they will also take control of the Senate in 2015 and obama will be a very very lame duck.

And if the Republicans don't do anything extreamly stupid, a Republican will win the Presidency in the next Genneral Election.

And maybe the Republicans will finally grow balls big enough to have obama's legitimacy to hold the office of President investigated.

And if he is as I believe not only NOT a Natural Born Citizen but not even any kind of American Citizen and he is in fact an Illegal Alien, and if that is the case every thing and I do mean everything obama has offcially done while he was Usurping the Presidency would be as if they never happened.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: There is No Fix: “The Entire System Will Detonate #156790
11/15/2013 05:12 AM
11/15/2013 05:12 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Young people have always been Obama's greatest supporters, and they're just now finding out how much Obama has screwed them. They're health insurance rates will be sky-high because they're the ones subsidizing insurance rates for old, sickly geezers like me. They owe a trillion dollars in student loans they will never be able to pay back. They're the ones fighting endless wars, and if they do get a job in the public sector, their pensions will be long gone before they ever get close to retirement age. And as for Social Security, well...

The good news is, the party's almost over. More and more cities are declaring bankruptcy, and soon the pension funds will follow. What follows won't be pretty, but it will be inevitable.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There is No Fix: “The Entire System Will Detonate #156791
11/18/2013 09:42 AM
11/18/2013 09:42 AM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
For all the Low Information Voters That thought the Purple Lipped Zebra, was giving them FREE Health Insurance, they will have their Eyes Opened, when they get the Bill, and when the employer Mandate Kicks in, those People will now Be Part-Time Employees....Isn"t Karma wonderful? Prep Pray and Train, the end has Arrived....

Semper Fi

Semper Fi

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.