03/09/2014 09:05 AM
03/09/2014 09:05 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
It\'s difficult for me to imagine how that could have happened because of a mechanical malfunction , without enough warning for the crew to put out a distress call. And the fact that at least two of the passengers were apparently traveling on stolen on stolen passports raises a huge red flag.

Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysian airliner with 239 people on board are narrowing the focus of their inquiries on the possibility that it disintegrated mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 vanished after climbing to a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing in the early hours of Saturday. Search teams have not been able to make any confirmed discovery of wreckage in seas beneath the plane's flight path almost 48 hours after it took off.

"The fact that we are unable to find any debris so far appears to indicate that the aircraft is likely to have disintegrated at around 35,000 feet," said the source, who is involved in the preliminary investigations in Malaysia.

If the plane had plunged intact from such a height, breaking up only on impact with the water, search teams would have expected to find a fairly concentrated pattern of debris, said the source, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly on the investigation.

The source was speaking shortly before Vietnamese authorities said a military plane had spotted an object at sea suspected to be part of the missing airliner.

Asked about the possibility of an explosion, such as a bomb, the source said there was no evidence yet of foul play and that the aircraft could have broken up due to mechanical issues.

Malaysian authorities have said they are focused on finding the plane and have declined to comment when asked about the investigations.

However, the source said the closest parallels were the explosion on board an Air India jetliner in 1985 when it was over the Atlantic Ocean and the Lockerbie air disaster in 1988. Both planes were cruising at around 31,000 feet when bombs exploded on board....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157029
03/10/2014 10:13 AM
03/10/2014 10:13 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
And here come the conspiracy theories. The only thing I'm surprised about is that it took this long.

1. By far the most interesting one I've herd so far, is that CNN is behind the false flag operation . The evidence seems to be that correspondent Richard Quest is both Jewish, and gay. And he claims to know the flight crew .

2. It was blown up by one or both of the passengers who were flying on stolen passports. Why? We don't know.

3. The plane was hijacked by terrorists, and blown out of the sky by the U.S., or China, or Malaysia, or Vietnam, or Thailand... before it could be used in a terrorist attack.

4. It was hijacked by terrorists, and is now on the ground, hidden in an abandoned hangar somewhere in Vietnam.

5. Some family members have tried calling the cell phones of the missing passengers, and report they can hear the phones ringing but no one answers .

6. The plane was intercepted by aliens, through a wormhole in space-time.

What's your favorite? Any other ideas? I'm leaning towards #2, but I'm at a loss as to why. And no one seems to have claimed any responsibility for it yet. Most terrorists want to advertise what they do.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157030
03/10/2014 03:04 PM
03/10/2014 03:04 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
So exactly who was on the plane?

I don't think its too far-fetched to think that perhaps it was hijacked, landed in a secure undisclosed location, and the passengers held for ransom and/or "enhanced interrogation techniques" to get valuable information.

Don't think that China is somehow morally and ethically above such an operation. It is certainly capable.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157031
03/10/2014 03:24 PM
03/10/2014 03:24 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I bet it crashed on mysterious island and now their lost.

Wait a minute...that's just a tv show.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157032
03/10/2014 04:15 PM
03/10/2014 04:15 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
I remember that show. smile

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157033
03/11/2014 07:00 AM
03/11/2014 07:00 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Malaysia\'s military says the airliner turned west, and flew over the Malacca Strait. The way things are going, we may find Amelia Earhart before we find this airliner. This is just strange.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157034
03/11/2014 09:04 AM
03/11/2014 09:04 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
AF, if number four is correct, we can just send in Chuck Norris.

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157035
03/11/2014 09:31 AM
03/11/2014 09:31 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
LOL, I saw that movie too.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157036
03/11/2014 07:07 PM
03/11/2014 07:07 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
China would grab that plane and send it to a military airfield and "disappear" every single person on board if they thought that Muslim terrorists had planned on hijacking it to do a 911 style attack on China.

Don't forget they had just suffered a fairly major attack at the hands of Muslim extremists, and may have had their own reasons to think that plane was about to be hijacked. It would also be fitting for them to rig the takeover in such a way as to not let the Jihadis know what happened, knowing that the Jihadis have inroads into other nation's intelligence communities. Only the Chinese could pull off a stunt like that without US help, and in my personal opinion, they got US help but are going to be quiet about it, very quiet. I don't buy how the NSA cannot track the locations of those phones or that plane.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157037
03/13/2014 04:58 AM
03/13/2014 04:58 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
I don't know how you can take over an airliner, without the flight crew issuing a distress call, without the crew's help. They would have to be in on it.

The debris found late yesterday was not the airliner . There are now more than forty ships and forty aircraft involved in the search.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157038
03/13/2014 09:52 AM
03/13/2014 09:52 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Destroyer USS Kidd is being sent to the Indian Ocean, with the U.S. saying there is an "indication" the airliner may have gone down there .

...U.S destroyer USS Kidd is now reportedly being moved in to search the area, while Malaysia was due to ask for radar data from India and other neighbouring countries to see if they can trace the plane flying north west.

This evening a White House spokesperson conceded the possibility of a new search, saying 'new information' prompted the move. He did not make clear what the information was.

'It's my understanding that based on some new information that's not necessarily conclusive - but new information - an additional search area may be opened in the Indian Ocean,'White House spokesman Jay Carney said. 'And we are consulting with international partners about the appropriate assets to deploy.'

'We're looking at information, pursuing possible leads, working within the investigation being led by the Malaysian government,' Carney added.

Meanwhile, India plans to imminently deploy planes and ships in the southern section of the sea, a senior Indian official said on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to speak to the media.

The senior Pentagon official reportedly told ABC News it would take 24 hours for USS Kidd to be moved into position....
That extraterrestrial theory is looking better and better.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157039
03/14/2014 04:08 AM
03/14/2014 04:08 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
My theory is that it was hijacked by islamofacist terrorists, whisked off to parts unknown. Non-Muslim crew and passengers decacitated. Plane to be loaded with fuel, explosives and radioactive material. This suicide guided dirty missile to be delivered to a high value (western densely populated area) at a time of their choosing.

No evidence, just my hunch.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157040
03/14/2014 04:12 AM
03/14/2014 04:12 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by Huskerpatriot:
My theory is that it was hijacked by islamofacist terrorists, whisked off to parts unknown. Non-Muslim crew and passengers decacitated. Plane to be loaded with fuel, explosives and radioactive material. This suicide guided dirty missile to be delivered to a high value (western densely populated area) at a time of their choosing.

No evidence, just my hunch.
They already have access to large numbers of mothball fleet airliners stored in Turkey which are bought and sold regularly by startup airlines.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157041
03/14/2014 05:36 AM
03/14/2014 05:36 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Could it have landed on a remote island in the Indian Ocean? That's the latest theory from CNN, but it doesn't seem too likely.

...But Denis Giles, editor of the Andaman Chronicle newspaper, says there's just nowhere to land such a big plane in his archipelago without attracting notice.

Indian authorities own the only four airstrips in the region, he said.

"There is no chance, no such chance, that any aircraft of this size can come towards Andaman and Nicobar Islands and land," he said.

The Malaysian government said Friday it can't confirm the report.

And a senior U.S. official on Thursday offered a conflicting account, telling CNN that "there is probably a significant likelihood" the plane is on the bottom of the Indian Ocean....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157042
03/15/2014 04:18 AM
03/15/2014 04:18 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
It\'s looking more and more like the airliner was hijacked . It may have flown for another 7 hours after it's last reported position. I'm thinking at least one of the flight crew must have been in on it.

On the other hand, ConSigCor's "Lost" theory is looking pretty good, too.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157043
03/15/2014 06:56 AM
03/15/2014 06:56 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
The airliner may be somewhere in Central Asia, near the Chinese-Kyrgyz border. This is the area of the ethnic Uyghur minority.

A couple weeks ago, Uyghur terrorists killed 29 people at a train station Xinjiang.

The 777 is capable of landing on small airstrips, and unimproved surfaces such as dirt roads. Curiouser and curiouser.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157044
03/15/2014 08:40 AM
03/15/2014 08:40 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Remote controlled re-direction to Diego Garcia is the most plausible theory, IMO.

A passenger manifest which included key semiconductor scientists, and a cargo which may have included a significant amount of physical gold.

The banskter cabal which controls the military installation at DG has myriad motives, along with ALL of the resources to cover it up, including CNN.

KAL Flight 007 comes to mind. In that case, taking down a commercial airliner for the purpose of obtaining one passenger; Congressman Larry Patton McDonald.

Just my humble, highly skeptical .02 FRNs.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157045
03/16/2014 03:51 AM
03/16/2014 03:51 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
The airliner performed "tactical evasion maneuvers" apparently in an attempt to evade radar. This could only be done by a pilot, or someone with extensive flight experience.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157046
03/16/2014 08:22 AM
03/16/2014 08:22 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
The pilot wore an anti-government t-shirt in support of the Malaysian opposition leader, who was jailed for alleged homosexuality.

[Linked Image]

And, his wife and children moved out the day before the airliner disappeared.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157047
03/19/2014 09:49 AM
03/19/2014 09:49 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
The FBI has now officially joined the investigation. They will analyze the hard drives from the computers seized from the pilots" homes.

The FBI is formally joining the investigation into the missing Malaysian airliner and is expected to begin analyzing hard drives from computers seized at the pilots' homes as soon as this week.

A federal law enforcement official said the material, including a flight simulator recovered from one of the pilot's homes, is likely to be shipped to the FBI's lab in Quantico, Va. The official is not authorized to speak publicly about the investigation and requested anonymity.

Since the plane's disappearance, the FBI and Justice Department had offered to assist the Malaysian government but until now had not been formally invited to join the inquiry as is required.

Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that the two governments have been "in ongoing conversations about how we can help."

"We're working with authorities, but we don't have any theories (on the cause of the plane's disappearance)," Holder said Wednesday.

In Malaysia, investigators said Wednesday they are trying to restore files deleted last month from the home flight simulator of the pilot of a missing Malaysian plane, but the wait for answers was too much for some relatives who disrupted a news conference....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157048
03/19/2014 10:49 AM
03/19/2014 10:49 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
My theory is that it is now in Pakistan where it will be loaded with explosives and nucular waste for a one way trip to Israel. Making it a massive suicide piloted dirty bomb.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157049
03/21/2014 09:08 AM
03/21/2014 09:08 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
The airliner was carrying lithium-ion batteries in the cargo hold. These have caused fires on aircraft before. And it seems a little more plausible than that "black hole" theory.

...In rare cases, aircraft have been destroyed as a result of fires started from the devices, although they have been cargo planes in both incidents.

In one case, UPS Airlines Flight 6 crashed while attempting an emergency landing in September 2010 en route from Dubai to Cologne in Germany.

Billie Vincent, the former head of security for the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, said the revelation re-affirmed his belief that flames started in the cargo hold, destroying the aircraft's communication systems then filling the cabin with toxic fumes.

This, he says, would have overwhelmed the passengers but may have given the pilots a chance to divert the aircraft for an emergency landing.

He told Air Traffic Management: 'The data released thus far most likely points to a problem with hazardous materials.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157050
03/24/2014 06:28 AM
03/24/2014 06:28 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
The Malaysian Prime Minister says the airliner crashed in the south Indian Ocean, with no survivors .

...Najib Razak said this was the conclusion of fresh analysis of satellite data tracking the flight.

Malaysia Airlines had told the families of the 239 people on board, he said.

The BBC has seen a text message sent to families by the airline saying it had to be assumed "beyond reasonable doubt" that the plane was lost and there were no survivors.

There were 227 passengers on flight MH370, many of them Chinese.

Relatives of those on board who watched the announcement at a Beijing hotel wept with grief, and some were taken away on stretchers by medical teams, news agencies reported....
What no one has said yet, is how or why.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157051
03/26/2014 05:49 AM
03/26/2014 05:49 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
I have been thinking on this and what I have come up with is this.

What is the likelihood that something happened suddenly, like a loss of cabin pressure, or more likely a slow loss of pressure or even the air supply being contaminated by CO or other gas that caused the Pilots to lose conciseness either rapidly or gradually and before they both loss conciseness they realized something was wrong and the first thing they did was set the flight computer to return to Malaysia and before they could transmit a distress call they lost conciseness.

Now the first thing they should have done was to go on O2 but what if the Pilots Emergency O2 System didn't work or was also contaminated.

Also what if the aircraft life support systems were sabotaged before the flight.

There are a few things that don't make any sense at least to me.

One is if one of the Pilots wanted to kill himself and everyone on board, why not just crash into the ocean shortly after takeoff instead of disabling the Transponder and Flight Data Transmitter and making a U-turn to pass over Malaysia.

Also the location where debris was possibly found is in the general area where the flight would have exhausted it's fuel supply.

One more thing, has there been any investigations on if any of the flight crew or passengers could have been the target of a murder plot?

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157052
03/26/2014 06:00 AM
03/26/2014 06:00 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
I've been thinking about something like that, too. They could go on oxygen, but the emergency air supply is only good for about 20 minutes or so. And if a fire or something knocked out their communications, they might not be able to call anyone.

The problem is, if they lost cabin pressure or had smoke in the cockpit or something, it seems to me they would simply descend to a lower altitude before they ran out of air.

You're right, not much of it really makes much sense. We really need to find that cockpit voice recorder.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157053
03/26/2014 07:05 AM
03/26/2014 07:05 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
And even if the voice recorder is found it may not help much or at all since I believe that the recorder will only record the last two hours of a flight. I also believe that it used to be only the last 30 minutes but was lengthened to two hours.

At least if there is not any voices on it, it will provide evidence that the flight crew may have been unconscious during the last two hours of the flight.

Right now only God knows for sure.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Malaysian Airliner May Have Broken Up in Midair #157054
03/26/2014 07:22 AM
03/26/2014 07:22 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Hmmm... You have a point there. If the crew was incapacitated or dead, there might not be anything on it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.