05/23/2014 05:33 AM
05/23/2014 05:33 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
You know the world has gone topsy t...t more often than I do the American one. And once again, Vladimir Putin has a point.

Russian President Vladimir Putin trained his pugnacious rhetoric on President Barack Obama on Friday, answering an allegation that he has lied about Ukraine with the jab: “Who is he to judge?”

In an extensive interview with CNBC at an economic conference in St. Petersburg, the Russian leader insisted that he hopes for a peaceful outcome to the crisis in Ukraine and will support the presidential election there on Sunday.

He flashed anger when he was asked about the American president’s claim that he has lied about Russia’s role in stoking conflict in Ukraine.

“Who is he to judge?” Putin said, according to an interpreter. “Who is he to judge, seriously? If he wants to judge people, why doesn’t he get a job in court somewhere?”

“I don’t think he accused me,” Putin went on. “It’s his point of view. And I have my point of view when he comes to certain things.” (...)
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: "Who Is He to Judge, Seriously?" #157370
05/23/2014 07:06 AM
05/23/2014 07:06 AM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
How dare Putin Insult our Dear Leader..He has every right to Judge this Man...well at least he Thinks he does...What a asshat Can"t we Trade President"s for the rest of Oblowmes Term? Its been a LONG six years with this Idiot In Chief!!!

Semper Fi

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.