05/27/2014 01:47 PM
05/27/2014 01:47 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Friend and Mentor Jack McLamb Passes Away
Officer Jack McLamb Officer Jack McLamb

I recently learned that my friend and mentor, Officer Jack McLamb, died on Saturday evening, January 11, 2014. He had been fighting Parkinson's for a number of years. He had worked for Phoenix Police for about 15 years and was the original "Officer Friendly." But Officer McLamb was a lot of other things; Patriot, Activist, the original Oath Keeper, Author, and the consummate American Peace Officer.

After being fired by Phoenix P D three times and winning his job back each time through appeals, he finally retired and dedicated his life to converting other police officers to the Constitution and Liberty; a huge job and undertaking! On several occasions throughout our friendship I thanked Jack for his example and for all his dedicated service to our country. Then one last time two weeks ago, Officer Rick Dalton and I had dinner with Jack and his wife in Phoenix. We had the chance to say good-bye and thank Officer Jack McLamb one more time. America is better because of him and our work a little easier because "Officer Friendly" helped pave the way. I will be eternally grateful to him for calling me his friend, but more importantly, for the work he did to save our country. He taught us for decades that we could save America if our nation's police would do one simple thing; keep their oath of office and follow the Constitution. An idea whose time has finally come. Officer Jack McLamb prayed everyday that it's not too late. We celebrate his life along with his family and many other Americans. We honor him for who he was and what he did for each of us. God bless officer Jack McLamb.

~ Sheriff Richard Mack

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Jack McLamb Passes Away #157382
05/27/2014 02:16 PM
05/27/2014 02:16 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Sad news. frown

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jack McLamb Passes Away #157383
08/31/2014 07:31 PM
08/31/2014 07:31 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
This is sad. I heard him speak many years ago at a preparedness show.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.