AWRM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157389
06/04/2014 02:05 AM
06/04/2014 02:05 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Holder

Posted By Main Justice staff On June 3, 2014

STATEMENT BY ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER ON
REESTABLISHMENT OF COMMITTEE ON DOMESTIC TERRORISM

WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder released the following statement Tuesday announcing the reestablishment of the Domestic Terrorism Executive Committee within the Department of Justice:

“As President Obama has said, after years of strong and effective anti-terror efforts post-9/11, the United States has significantly reduced the threats we face from core al Qaeda. However, the threat posed by Islamic extremist satellite groups – from al Qaeda affiliates in Yemen, to al-Shabaab in Somalia – and individuals inspired by their violent ideology remains a significant concern. We must remain vigilant against this threat both here and around the world.

“But we also must concern ourselves with the continued danger we face from individuals within our own borders who may be motivated by a variety of other causes from anti-government animus to racial prejudice. To that end, I am announcing today that the Department of Justice is reconstituting a committee on domestic terrorism that was first established nearly 20 years ago under my predecessor, Attorney General Janet Reno, in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing. In the wake of that incident, the committee met regularly to assess and share information about such ongoing domestic terror threats.

“In fact, that panel was set to meet on the morning of September 11, 2001. Needless to say, that meeting never took place, and following the attacks on that day, America’s focus largely and appropriately turned towards confronting al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan and threats from other international terrorist groups. Our efforts to also combat potential acts of domestic terrorism have continued and will only be enhanced by the work of this committee.

“The revived group – known as the Domestic Terrorism Executive Committee – will be comprised of leaders from components within the Department of Justice, and co-chaired by a member of the U.S. Attorney community, the National Security Division, and the FBI.

“This committee will coordinate closely with U.S. Attorneys and other key public safety officials across the country to promote information-sharing and ensure an effective, responsive, and organized joint effort.

“Here at the Department of Justice, protecting the American people and ensuring the security of our nation will always be our highest priorities. And we will never waver in our continuing effort to ensure that anyone who seeks to harm this nation, its people, or its vital interests will be brought to justice and held accountable for their actions – to the fullest extent of the law.”

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157390
06/04/2014 03:11 AM
06/04/2014 03:11 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
And so it begins! If this were a movie I'd title it "The Clintonistas Strikes Back"!

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157391
06/04/2014 06:56 AM
06/04/2014 06:56 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157392
06/04/2014 08:29 AM
06/04/2014 08:29 AM
Snohomish County, Washington
D
Dennis R. MacKenzie Offline
Dennis R. MacKenzie  Offline
D
They need to Nuke the heart of the new domestic terrorists...Washington dc and Langley VA. NSA knows the Names and addresses.

" Don't Tread on Me "
Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157393
06/04/2014 10:38 AM
06/04/2014 10:38 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Gabriel Rottman of the ACLU probably said it as well as anyone:

Given the already lenient standards for when the government can launch an investigation, the announced task force is both unnecessary and an invitation to investigate Americans because of the beliefs they hold, not because of any wrongdoing.
Janet Reno may be gone, but she is obviously not forgotten.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157394
06/04/2014 10:57 AM
06/04/2014 10:57 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Holder is the old dykes protege.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157395
06/04/2014 02:55 PM
06/04/2014 02:55 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The brain trust they have put on us is so stupid they are capable of anything. Who was that dipshit who wrote the white paper on the. US Army "retaking" a county from the TEA party and militias?

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157396
06/04/2014 04:52 PM
06/04/2014 04:52 PM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by Breacher:
The brain trust they have put on us is so stupid they are capable of anything. Who was that dipshit who wrote the white paper on the. US Army "retaking" a county from the TEA party and militias?
This guy: https://theeaglekeeper.wordpress.co...-movement-as-a-future-military-opponent/

and I knew him when he was the S-3 of 2-6 IN stationed at Erlangen, Germany. He was an odd duck, even then.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157397
06/05/2014 02:24 AM
06/05/2014 02:24 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
That's the guy. I don't lose much sleep over him being in charge of opposing forces if push comes to shove, but what worries me are these shadow shot callers within the Justice Department who act like nothing is happening while running death squads and secret war nonstop and we don't even know who they are.

By the time someone like Benson or his students get called in to resolve an open conflict situation by force, it will be the result of secret warfare getting out of hand and someone thinking they need to put down a larger autonomous zone by force. It might be interesting to revisit his scenario and game it out but it was so far out of whack I saw it as a distraction.

More relevant would be study into the. British secret war against remaining armed elements of the IRA from 1995-2005, the FBI vs AIM 1972-1989ish, FBI vs Black panthers 1965-1985. If. I remember correctly, Benson was mainly looking at the civil war as his example.

I think something somewhat worth looking at too is the breakup of the Rajneesh cult in Oregon in the late 1980's. They never totally went away and are an interesting study in how rapidly you can grow an autonomous zone into county control. They quickly dissipated on their own when they came under government pressure but a lot of that hadn't do with a number of incidents which brought them into conflict with the local power structure. They spent a lot of effort buying favor from the poor and then constantly had conflict with the local redneck types.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157398
06/05/2014 04:33 AM
06/05/2014 04:33 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Lets look at this one:

“In fact, that panel was set to meet on the morning of September 11, 2001. Needless to say, that meeting never took place, and following the attacks on that day, America’s focus largely and appropriately turned towards confronting al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan and threats from other international terrorist groups. Our efforts to also combat potential acts of domestic terrorism have continued and will only be enhanced by the work of this committee.

End quote

Seriously, while the holdover Clintonistas were plotting warfare against patriotic Americans and ignoring the FBI agent who had actually rung the alarm on a group of Saudis training in Arizona to fly but not land airliners, Al Queda handed them their asses on a silver platter and demonstrated to the world what happens to regimes whose stock and trade is treason, betrayal and the use of national resources to carry out petty cultural vendettas against a formerly dominant constituency.

Now that the "war on terror" is officially coming to a close, or at least going into lower speed residual momentum, the Clintonista holdovers and bureaucrats don't want to miss out on the opportunity to declare war on another set of domestic enemies, so why not go to war again against the Bill of Rights?

Now really look at the cases of injustice tied to the "war on terror" and then the many concessions made to organizations like CAIR and all of those Islamists in Michigan, they could really count themselves the winners in this thing, and why? Successful demands made on the tail end of the constant threat of more incidents of terror on the home soil with massive payouts and construction of a massive HUMINT infrastructure in America's growing Islamic subculture.

Now when we look at the actual product of that, what have they really handed over? A few totally manufactured cases of individuals who were either low level or not connected at all to the actual overseas directed Al Queda networks. We get a smattering of black American ex-convict converts, who probably would also have been mistreated and rejected by the overseas branches of Al Queda, and then a number of low intelligence and emotionally crippled individuals who also would have been of less use to them, meanwhile, as payment for "national loyalty", the likes of Dearborn Police Chief Haddad gets thrown the bone of a massive tactical operation directed toward what his constituency has nightmares about - a Christian militia group which somewhat reminds them of the Christian militias which stopped them from the wholesale massacre and gunpoint conversion of Christians in Lebanon in the 1980s. That's after billions of dollars of handouts to foreign intelligence networks, domestic HUMINT networks and the construction of a massive police state infrastructure that was designed from the outset to be turned against US. Just a couple weeks ago, a friend of mine was helping me sell some stuff on Ebay, including an old scope I had which was bought by some guy in Australia. Lo and behold, it got "lost" in Australian customs, not seized, since no laws were broken, but "lost". After that, every single package incoming from that guy's ebay/paypal account is getting stopped for a week in every national border customs facility it runs through. My guess, a very educated guess, is they saw my name somewhere and some dickheads at the Australian branch of the "five eyes network" put the word out that I had something to do with that ebay account therefore it had to be attacked." Motherfuckers, but it is an example of economic warfare directed at a US person by an overseas authority based on a gun control issue which is directed by that nation's anti-bill of rights policies. What's funny is that we ordered airsoft market stuff from Red China, and the stuff which only touches the China to US postal system does not get interfered with, because the real admitted Communists already approved the products for sale under their laws...

I shudder to think however, about the massive expenditure that is going to shift into converting all of those shitheads at WRAM into a new VolksPolice or brown shirt army which has little or no actual public accountability but will definitely be taking its orders from secret police headquarters in Washington DC and Virginia. Quite possibly by extension, foreign intelligence services. That's not even getting into the issues where the foreign intelligence services like those out of the Mexican equivalent of the Justice Department are deeply in bed with drug cartels, or their BATF equivalent is a division of their national military, which is openly hostile to our 2nd amendment and their own 10th article in their own rights as enumerated in the Mexican constitution. This is what will get really complicated real quick as opposing factions in the government use plausible deniability in the form of "independent" militias to carry out policies which for whatever reasons they were unable to openly sell to congress.

Which gets me to the Bundy Ranch thing. Both sides actually do have deep government connections, just Harry Reid and his BLM goons nominally have government sanction, while supposedly, the militia factions who showed up don't, except that I have seen hints and evidence of FBI policy dictating a lot of actions on their part, including limitations on rules of engagement, removal of the disenfranchised persons (felons) who showed up to help, and "factional infighting" which closely resembles bureaucratic conflict where everyone pretends to be on the same side while undermining each others efforts, carefully trying to blame others for failures and take credit for successes.

I am going to echo Mark Koernke on this, at least for anyone who wants to pay attention to what I would direct, if I were in charge of anything or calling any shots; we must absolutely positively maintain the moral high ground in these upcoming issues and maintain a focus on enforcing the Bill of Rights but very carefully pick and choose the battles which best make our point without falling into the trap laid for Libertarians of reducing the argument to absurdity and then using that absurdity to drive wedges between us and our chosen constituency.

I see this with that shithead attorney who has managed to camp James Yeager's forum who goes by the name of "Umpire", and unfortunately, a lot of that mentality has managed to infect Yeager himself to some degree in his "gay rights" stance. I would support their right to keep their shit in the closet, but as soon as they start dictating their definitions of marriage and "decency" on the actual bedrock constituency, then its time to change boats.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157399
06/06/2014 04:22 AM
06/06/2014 04:22 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

5 June 2014

Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States

(Currently held in contempt of Congress)

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530-0001

Dear Eric,

It has been a little more than five years since I wrote my first open letter to you on the eve of a threatened ATF raid on an innocent man, warning you that there would be "No More Free Wacos" (1) A few months later, I wrote you a second open letter, "In re U.S. vs. Olofson" further explaining the dangers of regime misadventure against the armed citizenry. (2)

It is not necessary to repeat those warnings to you now, except to underline the central observation I made at the time: you only get one free Waco. You had it back in the Nineties. But this is not the Nineties, Eric, even though with your unholy resurrection this week of that Frankenstein monster, the Domestic Terrorism Executive Committee, you seem to think it is. (3)

You know, sometime later this month, or perhaps next, we are going to pass a signal milestone. By my calculations that is when the FBI will announce the turning over of the citizen armament odometer to 100 million background checks since your collectivist master became president -- ONE HUNDRED MILLION in a little over five years. Of course that doesn't automatically translate into 100 million more firearms on top of the 300 million that were already in private hands when Barack Obama performed his first charade of an oath to the Constitution in January 2009, but it still makes him the greatest firearms salesman in history -- ever. He has put Bill Clinton in the shade by a long country mile. Consider that. Then consider Clausewitz' observation that "in military affairs, quantity has a quality all its own." And this arms race on the part of the citizenry IS a military reality to anyone arrogant enough, grasping enough, and stupid enough to try to force tyranny on the people of this country. Let that sink in a bit. Don't believe me? Ask your analysts, if they haven't already told you.

Then consider this. Your regime has spent the last five years burning up whatever entitlement to legitimacy that you have started with -- whatever you imagine in your daydreams that you still pretend to retain -- with scandal after scandal and usurpation after usurpation, beginning with "you can keep your health care plan, period" and rolling on through Fast and Furious (I'm proud to say I had a little to do with that) the IRS scandal, Benghazi, the VA and now Bergdahl. You have, in the Chinese parlance, worn out your "Mandate of Heaven." This is no longer the Nineties, when the Clinton regime still had a presumption of both competence and lawful behavior. You no longer have either with a significant portion of the population. And then there's that Internet that you still can't control -- a much more potent force than it was in the Nineties when you were personally involved in covering up the true circumstances of Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing. I will give you credit for stonewalling so far. With the assistance of John Boehner's FBI file you've done a bang-up job to date. Richard Nixon, not to mention John Mitchell, would be envious. But it will not be enough to save your regime from the next deadly Waco or Oklahoma City-like misadventure. (How is Andreas Carl Strassmeir doing these days, anyway?)

You ought to be smart enough to see that, but your resurrection of Janet Reno's dead COINTELPRO/PATCON-clone monster from the Nineties tells me that you're not -- that you've fallen in desperation back on what worked the last time but what cannot work now given the new realities.

Oh, I read your statement. You claim that this is about preventing more Jihadi incidents like the Boston Marathon bombing. But we both know that is a black herring, if I may select the color of the Jihadi flag. Jesse Walker, writing in Reason Magazine confirms it: "Contrary to at least one early report, the revived committee's purview will not include incidents like last year's Boston Marathon bombing, since the men accused of that crime appear to have been influenced by foreign groups. The focus will be on purely homegrown activities, according to a spokesman for the Justice Department." (3)

So we know who this outdated move is pointed at, don't we? And it has nothing to do with Jihadis, "homegrown" or otherwise. A cynic might say that given the Bergdahl swap and the unilateral disengagement from any pretense of fighting the Jihadis overseas that you are simply trying assure assure full employment for armed federal bureaucrats, much as the repeal of Prohibition led to the transfer of Treasury agents to enforce the subsequent National Firearms Act. Dragon slayers need dragons to frighten the villagers into paying them for the privilege of full employment, no matter how obvious, ridiculous and hackneyed the lies are.

Indeed, as Judge Napolitano has pointed out, your vaunted FBI/NSA/DHS juggernaut can't seem to catch any real terrorists, preferring to entrap gullible fools into playing the part for the equally gullible and credulous villagers. (5)

And now you want to retrieve the fortunes of your self-discredited militarized bureaucracy by using such tactics against your regime's political opponents whose only crime is that they refuse to be seduced by your lies? I hate to be the one to tell you, Eric, but it won't work -- not in the way your desperation imagines it will. The Washington Times reported the other day that you were considering using the United States military to work your regime's will upon the Bundys out in Nevada.(6) Some adult in the Pentagon probably quashed that idea, but the very fact that you and your tyrannical ilk were considering it tells me that you are absolutely out of touch with the new reality.

This is the second decade of the 21st Century, not the last decade of the 20th. There will be no more free Wacos, nor believable Reichstag Fires, and if your regime ever does succumb to the temptation to use the military on your own people it will be swept away into the dustbin of history.

You may have high hopes for the retrieval of your bureaucratic fortunes with this reanimation of the Domestic Terrorism Executive Committee, but the villagers will be watching this time for the operational reappearance of Janet Reno's Frankenstein, with pitchforks, torches, and (not accidentally thanks to your boss) plenty of firearms in their hands when it does. Please thank Barack for that the next time you see him.

Have a nice rest of your tenure as our first officially contemptible attorney general.

Mike Vanderboegh

PO Box 926

Pinson Al 35126

(1) No More Free Wacos: An Explication of the Obvious Addressed to Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States, 6 May 2009. http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/05/no-more-free-wacos-explication-of.html

(2) "In re U.S. vs. Olofson": A second Open Letter to Eric Holder, this time explicating the obvious about misadventure, "decapitation" and spasm, 15 October 2009. http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/10/second-open-letter-to-eric-holder-this.html

(3) Feds Reanimate the Janet Reno–Era "Domestic Terrorism Executive Committee," Jesse Walker, Reason.com, 4 June 2014. http://reason.com/blog/2014/06/04/feds-reanimate-the-janet-renoera-domesti

(4) The Black Standard, Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard

(5) The FBI Creates, Then "Foils" Terror Plots, FOX News, Freedom Watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QynchCojTzM

(6) Inside the Ring: Memo outlines Obama’s plan to use the military against citizens, Bill Gertz, The Washington Times, 28 May 2014. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ctive-outlines-obamas-policy-t/?page=all

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157400
06/08/2014 01:53 AM
06/08/2014 01:53 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Holder to Create ‘Homegrown’ Terrorism Task Force

by Mikael Thalen
June 3rd, 2014

Attorney General Eric Holder unveiled his plan to create a new Justice Department task force this week that will focus on the threat of “homegrown” terrorism.

In a video posted to the department’s website Monday, which was later removed, Holder argued that the focus on terrorism should “return” to the U.S. as opposed to remaining overseas.

“We face an escalating danger from self-radicalized individuals within our own borders,” Holder said. “As the nature of the threat we face evolves to include the possibility of individual radicalization via the Internet, it is critical that we return our focus to potential extremists here at home.”

The “Domestic Terrorism Executive Committee,” an admittedly revamped version of Janet Reno’s post Oklahoma City bombing task force, will include U.S. Attorneys as well as members from the FBI and Justice Department’s National Security Division.

Holder pointed to a 2013 Congressional Research Service report that claims domestic terrorism has produced more than two dozen incidents since 9/11 as justification for the task force, specifically noting the Boston Marathon bombing and Fort Hood shooting.

“Horrific terror incidents like the tragic shootings at Fort Hood and last year’s Boston Marathon bombing demonstrate the danger we face from these homegrown threats,” Holder said.

Holder’s announcement comes only days after The Washington Times revealed a chilling Department of Defense directive that details instances in which President Obama believes he would be authorized to use lethal military force against American citizens. A U.S. official speaking with the Times also revealed how the Obama administration considered using military force against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters.

Unsurprisingly, Holder’s announcement fails to mention that the vast majority of domestic terror plots since 9/11 have been created by the FBI, a point noted in the 2012 New York Times piece “Terrorist Plots, Helped Along by the F.B.I.”

In reality, Holder’s task force will undoubtedly focus on the Obama administration’s political enemies, mainly returning military veterans, conservatives and those who identify with the Tea Party. Such groups have been increasingly linked to terrorism by multiple federal agencies.

Just last month, a military whistleblower revealed documents to Infowars that showed how a military training center in North Carolina, also used to train police and the DHS, was updated to include a Baptist church and farmhouses. Once modeled after foreign cities, training centers, such as the U.S. Army’s new 300-acre “fake city” in Virginia, are now being modeled after U.S. towns and cities instead.

Last October, Army troops at Mississippi’s Camp Shelby alerted media after a new training course labeled the American Family Association, a mainstream Christian ministry, as a domestic hate group similar to the Ku Klux Klan. A seperate briefing told officers to keep an eye on troops who supported such groups, insinuating that they were a domestic terror threat.

That same month, soldiers at Fort Hood were told that Christians, Tea Party supporters and anti-abortion activists were a major terror threat as well. Soldiers were told that support for such groups could result in disciplinary action under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

A Department of Defense training manual obtained by conservative watchdog Judicial Watch in August 2013 listed supporters of “individual liberties” as likely “extremists.” The manual also warned military personnel to avoid “active participation” in such groups, even banning them from “publicly demonstrating,” “rallying” and “fundraising.”

A 2012 report from the Small Wars Journal featured in Forbes even went as far as explaining “how the U.S. Military would crush a Tea Party rebellion.”

A Department of Homeland Security funded study uncovered in 2012 characterized Americans “suspicious of centralized federal authority” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists. The study also links Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack to terrorism as well.

In line with President Obama’s DoD directive, a leaked US Army Military Police training manual from 2012 also outlined how the military would be used against U.S. citizens during civil unrest. The manual even detailed how Americans would be “re-educated” under U.S. Army FM 3-19.40 Internment/Resettlement Operations to support all U.S. policies.

Former Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to disown a 2009 report that labeled returning military veterans as the main terror threat. Incredibly, a story in New York Times published during the same time period revealed how Boy Scout Explorers were being trained to kill “disgruntled Iraq war veterans.”

Holder’s decision becomes even more apparent in light of the Obama administrations recent decisions regarding foreign terrorism. In 2013, President Obama brazenly waived a federal law designed to stop the US from arming terrorists in order to provide military support to the Al-Qaeda run “Syrian rebels.”

Attempting to stay afloat in a sea of scandals, the Obama administration has become increasingly desperate to regain a positive public image. Given the documented history of the federal government’s involvement in facilitating terrorism, the administration will likely do whatever it can to create the necessary scenario to bolster its executive power.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157401
06/09/2014 05:30 AM
06/09/2014 05:30 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The issue of "homegrown terrorism" will of course come up in the latest Las Vegas shooting, interestingly they got real quiet about it in the New Mexico incidents.

Makes me wonder what will be happening when there are flagrant instances of police and government abuse and brutality, if they will go to the tried and true system of just making sure anyone with a serious grievance does not leave government custody alive, or gets the mercy shot of chemical lobotomy, you know, to prevent terrorism. Then there are absurdly long sentences as the result of a personal hatred inquisition against individuals like Shaffer Cox.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157402
06/09/2014 03:15 PM
06/09/2014 03:15 PM
6437 457n 64357n5u 79i 57
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Breacher in regards to N.M and others in the Domestic Sphere of Operations
The more quiet a situation or reports on the situation. The more sensitive the investigation. Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) aware Persons of Interest(POI) require different and low key methods of handling. Just because you don't see or hear anything does not mean that nothing is happening. That's the new norm keep things low key and off the grid.

The more assets or capabilities your target has the more you have to adapt to deny assets or defeat capabilities.

In the case of federal investigations new methods are being brought into play. These methods are low key and the agencies are not going to get them put into public news articles or scholarly publications.

Every 6 months in the army you get a 600-20 brief nothing new there that's been going on since 96 when a couple of SM's joined a Neo Nazi group in Germany and then killed a Black SM to prove their point.

It would be nice to see a unity of effort on this board on the important topics.

A return to what can be done at the local levels of governance. I.E City town county. And how to do it.

Dilution of resources is occurring when time is wasted on state and federal issues that cannot be resolved.

And as far as the military stuff I wont speak on. OSA applies.

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr
Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157403
06/10/2014 06:51 AM
06/10/2014 06:51 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
SMs? Sergeant Majors?

I have always been one for involvement in local government, like judicial elections which often run wide open I opposed, but can't seem to get anybody interested. The last ballot around here looked like something out of Soviert Russia, one choice per office. I did not even vite since the ballot send in period ended before I could find out enough about any of the candidates to even endorse or dispute the set choices. A few Libertarian judges could probably turn back a lot of this bullshit at the local level.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157404
06/10/2014 07:53 AM
06/10/2014 07:53 AM
D
Dennis R. MacKenzie Offline
Dennis R. MacKenzie  Offline
D
I think he means Service Members. In germany it could have been army or air force.
If only one person running, I write myself in on the ballot. Can't hurt.
If you have enough friends in town, who knows?

" Don't Tread on Me "
Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157405
06/10/2014 08:29 AM
06/10/2014 08:29 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I always hate it when I see an incumbent run unopposed. The easy way to fix that, is to run for the office yourself. After all, wouldn't you like to see a candidate who shares your views? Well, who's more of an expert n your views than you are?

It doesn't take much to get on a ballot. There's usually a filing fee, but you can often get this waived by getting enough signatures on a petition. (Here in Tulsa, that's 300 signatures. If you can't get that many going door-to-door in a week, well...)

On your campaign, you can spend as much or as little as you want. A lot of paper candidates are just happy to get their names on the ballot, but you can usually get permission to speak at at places like assisted living centers, and elderly people usually are voters.

Try calling in on a few local radio talk shows. And shoe leather is cheap. Make up a few one-page brochures on your computer, and get them copied or printed up so that you can have something to hand out.

At the very least, you'll force the other guy to spend money and campaign. And who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157406
06/10/2014 10:52 AM
06/10/2014 10:52 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
SM = Service Members

The local areas of concern is where we will have the greatest impact. It is the first area that we come in contact with, it is also where the will and perception of the people can be effected to its greatest use.

Incumbents unopposed yes that happens and hell run at least in the worse case scenario you will make them spend more money and at least debate you once. Debate creates Doubt and it gets people to thinking.

In addition to all of the above including Airforce's post you will make people aware of many things that the incumbent is hiding.

I saw on the OPSEC forum that SANDKEY had been exposed and that's good. What has not been exposed yet is the Stateside program. And I will leave that one for others to find.

If you are lucky enough to have a Judicial system whereas the judges are elected then you can have more of a ruckus making event.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157407
06/11/2014 03:44 AM
06/11/2014 03:44 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The Army always had the highest levels of racial issue going on, I have seen plenty of it going several ways. Sometimes the innocent get hurt, other times everyone knows the "victim" had started it. You get down In some infantry line units and it is pure ghetto. Lots of issues with rape too.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157408
06/11/2014 04:46 AM
06/11/2014 04:46 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Damn right I responded to a Rape once on Staff Duty. The Victim was a German National. The Soldier was ETS'ng the next day. Command Ignored it the MP's overlooked it and by the Time Polizei responded the bozo was out of Country. That was right after my last Deployment to Iraq in 2008-2009. 2010 was Afghanistan where I saw far more things far worse than rape being done to non combatants. Its the new norm Rape is cheaper than video games and the internet It does not require alcohol. Rufees make it easier and so does GHB.

The inner Workings of the Army at some units reflects more of a crime spree zone in the worst places you can imagine.

At 1st ID 2nd BCT we had dominance rapes going on. that's male on male and it was the new guys to the unit getting raped by teams of other guys. CID had a hard time with that. And most victims would not come forward.

After the Troop surge authorized by Wacky Bush we had the bottom of the Barrel coming into the Army. And it showed. I once stopped a Soldier at Graffenwohr during gunnery and asked him where the hell was his weapon !!!

His reply below

Pvt. Guillane: Smoke I don't have one

Me: Bullshit !! Don't lie to me

Pvt. Guillane: I am not lying. I am not allowed to have one.

At this point I hit the roof.

Me: You are unfucking believable that is utter bullshit. I smell it and I call it. Where is your commander. You are coming with me and we are going to fix this situation right fucking now.

Pvt. Guillane: My unit is the 1-17 and My commander is in building 8606.

Me: Good hop in the Humvee.

Me again not in the TC seat you idiot that's my seat! you get in the back. What the hell! your in the army a day and you think you can just hop in my fucking seat. Do you see me driving no you don't SPC. McFerrin is my driver and my best 13F You on the other hand are still a maggot. A maggot with out his weapon.

So off we go to see his commander. I get to his commander and Lo and Behold after a brief conversation I find out that Pvt. Guillane is a convicted felon who enlisted in California. What was he convicted of you might ask. STRONG ARMED ROBBERY.

That's right the Army waived it and put him on a Crew served weapons team all he carried was ammo and barrels. That is the loophole in the Lautenberg Amendment.

and as far as Pvt. Guillane future performance. Well he got ahold of a female Sergeants room key stole her money and credit cards. Then he played the abused and mental card and got discharged.

So that is how some units work.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157409
06/11/2014 04:55 AM
06/11/2014 04:55 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Wow. Back in the 70's the Army was taking recruits in the 30th percentile, and I thought that was bad.

I actually testified at a rape court martial around then. (I was an expert witness, to testify the ground was damp and muddy where the victim was raped.) The bozo was convicted and sentenced to life, but due to a pre-trial agreement he would only serve three years. I hit the roof when I found out about that.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157410
06/11/2014 07:48 AM
06/11/2014 07:48 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
It gets worse Fort Irwin 2006
1. Sgt. Winthrop abducted a 14 year old girl in California took her to Nevada raped her repeatedly abused her in many other ways all while on leave he got 16 years from the state

2. Same squad another SGT while drunk drove on wrong lane of I5 drove on the on ramp like it was an off Caused a 10 car pile up in which 1 person killed 7 hospitalized and 2 paralyzed got dishonorably discharged

3. Same squad 1 PFC got into a shoot out with MP's
general discharge

4. Same squad 1 PFC stole 2 cars and a motorcycle got into a high speed chase with CHP name was PFC Everett general discharge

5. Same Squad PVT. Rahgul drunk on duty drove a HEMMIT into the side of a building
11th ACR was bad also had a few murders of infants just before deployment

all under B.G.Cone

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157411
06/11/2014 10:52 AM
06/11/2014 10:52 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Yep, Irwin is pure ghetto. I made a video there which did not come out so well and was thinking of doing another with better audio since the audio is what went bad in the other one.

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157412
06/11/2014 11:44 AM
06/11/2014 11:44 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Sometimes military personnel can be given discharges so they can be tried in civilian court. That's what the Air Force did with serial killer John Joubert when I was stationed at Offutt AFB in the early 80's.

At the time, I was disappointed that he wasn't court martialed, but it turned out to be the right decision. Joubert was eventually executed. Had the military tried him, the bastard would still be breathing our air.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Reestablishment of Committee on Domestic Terrorism: Statement of Atty. Gen. Eric Hold #157413
06/11/2014 01:06 PM
06/11/2014 01:06 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
I have no intentions of ever going back to NTC either as a CIED trainer or as a mere person wanting gas on my way to Bakersfield. When I left there it was for good.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.