08/29/2014 11:38 AM
08/29/2014 11:38 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Sources have told Judicial Watch that a terrorist attack is imminent .

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, Judicial Watch sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source. “It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.

The disturbing inside intelligence comes on the heels of news reports revealing that U.S. intelligence has picked up increased chatter among Islamist terror networks approaching the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. While these terrorists reportedly plan their attack just outside the U.S., President Obama admits that “we don’t have a strategy yet” to combat ISIS. “I don’t want to put the cart before the horse,” the commander-in-chief said this week during a White House press briefing. “I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggest that folks are getting a little further ahead of what we’re at than what we currently are.”

The administration has also covered up, or at the very least downplayed, a serious epidemic of crime along the Mexican border even as heavily armed drug cartels have taken over portions of the region. Judicial Watch has reported that the U.S. Border Patrol actually ordered officers to avoid the most crime-infested stretches because they’re “too dangerous” and patrolling them could result in an “international incident” of cross border shooting. In the meantime, who could forget the famous words of Obama’s first Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napolitano; the southern border is “as secure as it has ever been.”
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157894
08/29/2014 12:17 PM
08/29/2014 12:17 PM
6437 457n 64357n5u 79i 57
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source JW's Source is JW. He works in the basement of the JW building.

“It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” -Myth Busted AQ in no way wants anything to do with ISIS

An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. That would be JW's Aunt

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information. They don't they PAOs and press release's. If they decided to say anything.

BS the CG did not rcv brief and in fact has not even raised the threatcon of the installation. I just got off of the phone with two of my Joes stationed there. Same with hood. No 3 day pass changes no sitrep no base lockdowns or restrictions nothing.

DHS confirms nothing to the press not what they do.

Islamics in Juarez. LOL Have you seen what happens when you try to put Islamics and devout Catholics together ?

This part is true

Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

Its called a Travel Advisory which stems off of A state department report (SDR). Its because of the drugs and any American is automatically suspected of being dea...

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr
Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157895
08/29/2014 12:48 PM
08/29/2014 12:48 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I was tempted to call bullshit on it too, but Judicial Watch is usually pretty accurate. I believe the have a source who told them all of this. Whether I believe that source or not is another matter. However, we are coming up on the anniversary of 9/11, so it wouldn't hurt to be a little extra observant of our surroundings.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157896
08/29/2014 03:52 PM
08/29/2014 03:52 PM
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
Isis wants access, the cartels want money, it's an obvious trade. The cartels don't give two fucks about religion they cut off as many heads or more than Isis does. I think this is ramping up for the next American conflict overseas. The boogie man is real, they say.

Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting
Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157897
08/29/2014 04:57 PM
08/29/2014 04:57 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Answer it has nothing to do with the cartels. Its the masses and the military. IF Isis was there
My old Counter Parts in D.S. Diplomatic Security would of already seen to it the Juarez Office was closed. Instead its business as usual at the Consulate General.

and the very Nature of a Caliphate is the bane to drug dealers. When the Taliban decided to try the same thing. in a few years they had eradicated the fields and the warlords who dealt the hash and poppy products. Then we forced the Tali Wackers out. this in turn created a vacuum that the new generation of warlord occupied.

again Myth Busted.

Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157898
08/29/2014 11:02 PM
08/29/2014 11:02 PM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Im in watch, wait and see mode on this one. We're ready when they are.

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157899
08/30/2014 06:06 AM
08/30/2014 06:06 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Iowahawk (in real life, law professor David Burge) Had a typically interesting question: "If ISIS used chemical weapons at the Video Music Awards, would we be so quick to condemn them?"

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157900
08/30/2014 05:42 PM
08/30/2014 05:42 PM
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
Sapper: assuming you are correct, do you have any thoughts on why all the hype is going on?

Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157901
08/30/2014 06:15 PM
08/30/2014 06:15 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I'll take a stab at it, Answer. It's politics. Remember, it was only a few days ago that Rick perry claimed that there was a "very real possibility" that ISIS terrorists had already crossed the border .

My guess is, someone "leaked" this information to Judicial Watch to bolster Gov. Perry's rather outrageous claim. It may even be that Perry himself is the Judicial Watch "source." I wouldn't put it past him, if he thought it would strengthen his chances for 2016.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157902
08/30/2014 07:58 PM
08/30/2014 07:58 PM
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
That's downright cynical but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. I hope that's right. The last thing we need is another terrorist attack followed by more restrictive laws and a new war.

Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157903
08/30/2014 08:00 PM
08/30/2014 08:00 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Read a book by "Omar Nisiri" (nome de plume) called "Inside the Jihad". In it he describes his experience at the various AQ training camps in Afghanistan prior to 9/11. See chapters 6-8. Many of the attendees were from western Europe (England, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland), and probably a few from America too. Once they attended between 4 and 12 months of continuous training, they returned to their homes to serve in a sleeper role.

In Iraq, our forces encountered a few of the Chechens who had attended the camps. Chris Kyle's book describes one such encounter. This also explains why the Chechens were able to put up such an effective resistance in Chechnya, but also later in Iraq.

I believe that many of the leaders in the Sunni resistance groups during the "Arab Spring," Syrian civil war, and now ISIS/ISIL are men who attended these camps. This also means that we already have these guys here in the states, regardless as to the status of our borders.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157904
08/31/2014 06:33 AM
08/31/2014 06:33 AM
Company A 25 Btn 14 FF
B
BoldFenianMan Offline
SNCO Contributor
BoldFenianMan  Offline
SNCO Contributor

B
Company A 25 Btn 14 FF
There's also word of a false flag option Op going on right about now which involves a faux assassination attempt on Obama to be used to blame on "White Supremists" thereby increasing racial divides and tentions and also justifying increased measures against "domestic terrorists"........

Steven D Kelley shared Occupy Corporatism's photo.
21 hrs ·

According to the anonymous source, there is a planned false flag attack that will involve a staged assassination attempt on Obama linked to a white supremacist that will incite a race war. Because of the violence, the US government will have to implement martial law to control the population.

From former Security Operative with clearance:
"The DHS informant stated: “The DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States. He then corrected himself, stating that ‘a civil war’ is the more appropriate term. Certain elements of the government are not only expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it.” ‪#‎breakshit‬ "

War battered dogs are we
Fighters in every clime;
Fillers of trench and of grave,
Mockers bemocked by time,
War dogs hungry and grey,
Gnawing a naked bone,
Fighters in every clime-
Every cause but our own
-Emily Lawless"With the Wild Geese"
Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157905
08/31/2014 07:11 AM
08/31/2014 07:11 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
I dont know about the white supremists, but the false flag thing has cross my mind as a possible option for would be tyrants

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157906
08/31/2014 07:59 AM
08/31/2014 07:59 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
SBL you are more correct than you could possibly know.

Answer to Answer your question rad SBL's post

Re: Feds Say Terrorist Attack on U.S. Border "Imminent" #157907
08/31/2014 01:21 PM
08/31/2014 01:21 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Yeah, they have been in sleeper cell mode for a while, but also realize that false flags can work in the other direction. The feds did not shed many tears over Brian Terry getting killed by the drug cartel which had allied by the FBI and BATF, they won't shed a tear if a car bomb attributable to some Jihadis blows at a US/Mexico border checkpoint and causes the heavy militarization of the border.

Think about the win win win that goes on within the alphabets and their favored cartels. A seriously shut down border would mean exclusive profits for the cartels which operate tunnels and keep their bribes paid. The little backroom deal being that shipments of dope get allowed through for a price as long as the tunnel operators keep WMDs out.

The ultimate shakedown "let us run dope, or we will step aside and let a few WMDs in". The ultimate of the ultimate protection rackets.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.