10/27/2014 06:46 AM
10/27/2014 06:46 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
When Frank Serpico writes an article about police corruption, it\'s a good idea to pay attention. And he has a new article up, pointing out that police violence takes place for the same reason that police graft did (and still does): A lack of accountability.

... I tried to be an honest cop in a force full of bribe-takers. But as I found out the hard way, police departments are useless at investigating themselves—and that’s exactly the problem facing ordinary people across the country —including perhaps, Ferguson, Missouri, which has been a lightning rod for discontent even though the circumstances under which an African-American youth, Michael Brown, was shot remain unclear.

Today the combination of an excess of deadly force and near-total lack of accountability is more dangerous than ever: Most cops today can pull out their weapons and fire without fear that anything will happen to them, even if they shoot someone wrongfully. All a police officer has to say is that he believes his life was in danger, and he’s typically absolved. What do you think that does to their psychology as they patrol the streets—this sense of invulnerability? The famous old saying still applies: Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. (And we still don’t know how many of these incidents occur each year; even though Congress enacted the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act 20 years ago, requiring the Justice Department to produce an annual report on “the use of excessive force by law enforcement officers,” the reports were never issued.)

It wasn’t any surprise to me that, after Michael Brown was shot dead in Ferguson, officers instinctively lined up behind Darren Wilson, the cop who allegedly killed Brown. Officer Wilson may well have had cause to fire if Brown was attacking him, as some reports suggest, but it is also possible we will never know the full truth—whether, for example, it was really necessary for Wilson to shoot Brown at least six times, killing rather than just wounding him. As they always do, the police unions closed ranks also behind the officer in question. And the district attorney (who is often totally in bed with the police and needs their votes) and city power structure can almost always be counted on to stand behind the unions....
The entire article, including his own policy recommendations, is far too long to post here in its entirety. But you can read the whole thing at the link.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158005
10/27/2014 08:30 AM
10/27/2014 08:30 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
It is not just a lack of accountability, but a real reward system for dishing out brutality. Now I understand this in an environment where the system is just plain broken, where street justice replaces courtroom justice in order to give an resemblance of peace or order, but in the most brutal situations, where we see entirely police initiated confrontation and escalation, none of it is justified and these guys are paid and promoted on the basis of how much terror they can dish out. Based on my personal observation from numerous individual incidents, I firmly believe that a hell of a lot of those people are specifically hired because they are psychotic, not the other way around. I can't think of any more glaring examples of that than what has taken place around Albuquerque New Mexico in several unpublished incidents, then doing a little research on some of the names, its pretty obvious, a lot of those people were really employed to be thug hitmen.

The sobering reality on this, the more it takes place, the more people look in our direction for solutions, and if we take the kinds of actions secretly which would stabilize the situation, like eliminating some of the bad actors, it might be personally satisfying for some who are inclined or motivated (often for very righteous reasons) to take revenge, but then to the outside, it gives the appearance of the system correcting itself, which it is not, or the "masked justice" will make everything alright, thus causing the real decision makers to relax, and even further exonerate themselves from responsibility because they will figure it is their role to turn the threat loose on society, and "someone else" to meet out Justice.

That's not entirely unlike the rampant prosecutor misconduct these days where prosecutors, especially federal prosecutors (dare I name names like, Thomas Edmonds) who bring lying witnesses to court, judges who allow it, and all expect the defense attorney to shoulder the burden of figuring it out and convincing the jury of the truth over the insistence of a grease slick charismatic but deceitful presentation on the part of the government.

We saw the kinda sorta system insiders wanting resolution in the wake of Ruby Ridge and Waco when some FBI or other Justice Department insiders handed personal information on the whereabouts of Lon Horiuchi over to those who in turn handed it to an upstart critic of the government operative named Timothy McVeigh. The more I research this, the real lessons of the OKC incident give cause for shame for all.

FBI insiders were hoping that McVeigh would assassinate Horiuchi, lots of patriot community people were clamoring for either assassination or prosecution, many threatened it, in words only. McVeigh himself chickened out, committing instead to hand the information out relatively openly at gun shows, perhaps figuring that since he was not going to handle it, someone else would.

I strongly suspect that McVeigh sensed it as a setup, sure, they would let him kill Horiuchi, then bust him afterwards and have a big show trial.

The Justice Department officials themselves, probably hoping someone else would handle it, did a brief whitewash series of investigations, several disclosures (even a made for television movie) but due to what I think were numerous issues of mutual blackmail, its not like any of them actually took action although there were some rumors going around about some incidents revolving around the abrupt manner in which the Marine Corps officially kicked all of the FBI presence out of the Marine Corps Sniper School at Quantico.

If someone takes uniformed overt organizational action against the government in these matters, that is seen as revolutionary and instantly is considered an act of war. That war does not just require warriors, which is easy in this circumstance, but requires citizens of the revolution willing to share the burden in supporting it, and that's where this all falls apart.

There is simply no significant public support for revolutionary action and there never will be until those who want justice decide to practice real citizenship in something, anything sovereign, and you would be surprised how quickly and decisively that sovereignty gets recognized once there are a few clear demonstrations of sovereign power. That, and sovereign individuals feeling sovereign and asserting some eloquent quasi-legal arguments based on Constitutional sounding talk don't count.

We see bits and pieces of the real thing in the gang culture, but that is a culture steeped in crime. It is however, the reason why a lot of gang affiliates openly display citizenship indicators of a gang alliance, citizenship indicators often displayed by non-fighters.

You take for example, in the Sons of Anarchy TV show, a rough overview of the California biker scene. Sure they can get screwed with by the police, but there are limits to that, and if there is a group which is not steeped in crime and irresponsible behavior, and someone is sporting the colors of that group, which is proven equally capable of meeting out justice against those who would harm its citizens, it gives others cause to hesitate.

That's the street credibility issue I keep harping on. That thing where an Oathkeepr or III%er tag or Gadsden flag ought to mean something, where it demonstrates the "watch out who you are fucking with" message loud and clear. It also needs to not be sported by outright criminals, and needs to accompany a code of conduct which is not yet sorted out because the one thing we don't want is any narrative about us being some sort of threat to the general public and such a narrative needs to be met with open defiance and challenge. We are the ones who don't have it to be ashamed of at this point, the BATF, another story, the FBI, get real. Other alphabets and local agencies? You can bet right now most common bedrock type Americans have more stories to tell about being victimized at the hands of the government than us. What we need then is the right kind of conflicts in the right kinds of frequency to keep building enough street credibility to get that public support when things go open conflict. Of course that can all be avoided if the government thugs start behaving better, but hey, lets get real, we know how likely that shit is in the real world. We don't even have to lie or propagandize it since cops nutting up and throwing grenades in baby cribs and shooting up minivans with soccer moms is more common than any bad shit we even get accused of doing.

It is not even that hard to take the moral high ground on this, we really already have it when you look at public victimization at the hands of police vs public victimization at the hands of people in our movement. Our only problem with street credibility is the impunity in which others do harm to our people along with some internal conflict issues which arise from some "leaders" being popular and well connected, then using that advantage to pull stupid shit like Rick Light has done a few times. Even worse, collaborating to burn people in order to keep up a reputation with the very law enforcement agencies who are now getting to be a stain on everything.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158006
10/29/2014 08:01 AM
10/29/2014 08:01 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
And if you think police don't take graft anymore, well, think again .

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158007
10/31/2014 01:24 AM
10/31/2014 01:24 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158008
10/31/2014 08:06 AM
10/31/2014 08:06 AM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
Looks like they caught the Alledged PA Cop Killer. he surrendered to US Marshals, he maybe Lucky, if the PSP had found Him, I think there would have been a Gun Battle, even if The Guy was not a Active Shooter!!!

Semper Fi

Semper Fi
Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158009
10/31/2014 09:08 AM
10/31/2014 09:08 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by Bill Alexander:
Looks like they caught the Alledged PA Cop Killer. he surrendered to US Marshals, he maybe Lucky, if the PSP had found Him, I think there would have been a Gun Battle, even if The Guy was not a Active Shooter!!!

Semper Fi
No, I think they got over the enragement stage a while back in the search and now want to torture him for several years before the final execution. Now whether or not that is allowed to happen is anybody's guess since a lot of the interested parties need his mind and body intact in order to figure out what makes him tick.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158010
01/29/2015 01:03 AM
01/29/2015 01:03 AM
5.56 Offline
5.56  Offline
Well Folks,
I am taking a trip down the rabbit hole. Yesterday I filed a criminal complaint with the Sherriff's office against one of our local police officers. LOL Man are they all trying to suck wind. Trying to justify the clear cut violation of the law.

What is even better is the ummmmm ahhhhh ooooops you mean you have video surveillance footage from your outside security camera? LOL As a matter of fact I do. The mayor and the chief of police response......Can't we slow down and look at this in a different view? My answer will be to present the city council and the mayor at the next council meeting with copies of the footage and a copy of the criminal complaint.

LOL I demanded the chief of police to show me the section of law that grants his officer privilege to violate the law. This going to be an interesting venture. I am going for the full court press, I will be contacting the local media as well. LOL I better not travel faster than 5 MPH under the speed limit either! LOL

I will post a copy of the complaint later.

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158011
01/29/2015 03:34 AM
01/29/2015 03:34 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by 5.56:
LOL I better not travel faster than 5 MPH under the speed limit either! LOL
You ain't kidding. And it's no laughing matter. You be careful now. I'm assuming that the video is stored in a very safe place.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158012
01/29/2015 08:12 AM
01/29/2015 08:12 AM
5.56 Offline
5.56  Offline
Airforce,

Yes it is with many copies burned to cd's. I upped the ante this morning by calling DOJ and referred to the FBI where we have started a civil rights violation complaint. All of a sudden the officer is claiming he did not have the recording turned on his belt. Looks like tampering with evidence. I am bringing in the news media as well.
My position is this, if he did nothing wrong, show me the section of law that gives him the right to commit a criminal act and violate my civil rights.

Folks, I am not charged with anything, I did nothing illegal or improper. LMAO Ya gotta love high quality security cameras. The mayor and chief of police justification.......he was only trying to help those people and save them money.

I hope they stick with that story! LMAO

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158013
01/29/2015 08:24 AM
01/29/2015 08:24 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Keep us updated. Have you considered uploading the video to YouTube?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158014
01/29/2015 02:35 PM
01/29/2015 02:35 PM
5.56 Offline
5.56  Offline
Airforce,

The file is like 484 meg, I cannot get it to attach to an email. I know what I want from this. I have a plan. To ratchet up the heat until the officer is fired for conduct. I do not want him to resign. I want him named for his actions, charged and fired.

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158015
01/29/2015 02:47 PM
01/29/2015 02:47 PM
6437 457n 64357n5u 79i 57
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
I have a dropbox with 1 Tera Byte of storage you can use. Ill pm you the login and such. I think you can work from the box to you tube. it is secure cloud storage with aes 256 encryption.

I will help getting it posted to news websites and such if you want.

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr
Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158016
01/29/2015 02:52 PM
01/29/2015 02:52 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Brother you don't need to attach it to an email to get it on youtube. In fact I don't think there is any email that will handle a file of that size but I have never tried to send that large of a file when I upload anything to my sites I use FTP

It is uploaded to YouTube using a script and it is done through your Browser.

There is an upload link at the top right of the YouTube page.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158017
01/29/2015 02:54 PM
01/29/2015 02:54 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
PM Sent
Lord Vader Luke called he wants his hand back. He cant Fap without it.Oh and you have been tasked to take the Stanley burger challenge. 24 stanley burgers in 12 hours.

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158018
01/30/2015 04:11 AM
01/30/2015 04:11 AM
5.56 Offline
5.56  Offline
BTW camera footage shows the car coming onto the property at 1:37PM, It shows me arriving at 2:12PM
At no time did anyone attempt to make contact with me in regards to the minor accident. The car was drivable and was driven away. In fact if I had not arrived I would have found my yard turfed with no clue as to what had happened. The appropriate thing to have done when I pulled into our property would have been to approach me and explain what was going on and asked for help. Or at the very least let me know what was going on instead of demanding to know who I am on my own land. I was at my shop for about 16 minutes.

This is a copy word for word of the criminal complaint.

January 26, 2015 14:12HRS

I was going to my place in Millersburg 825 S. Washington ST. The weather was cold with fresh snow on the ground. The roads were wet and clear. As I pulled into my property from ST RT 83 I noticed a red car facing east between the black top and the Tobacco hut property line. I saw a woman sitting in the car and assumed she was another customer of the Tobacco hut using our land for parking to buy her tobacco. There was a Millersburg police cruiser sitting in the Tobacco hut parking lot. It is common to see sheriff’s cars in the same parking lot going into the Tobacco hut so I thought nothing of it.
I pulled in front of my building to unload some items I needed in my shop and to get a few items ready to take with me down to Mount Vernon to visit my son at the campus where he goes to school. As I was putting the last of the items going with me in the truck I saw the red car moving as if to turn around and leave the property. She got into the middle of my driveway and got stuck in the snow. I went back into my shop to reset the security system and when I came out I saw a male near the car. I then walked down my drive and met with the male. I asked the male in a polite tone “How is it I find this car blocking my driveway?”. His response in a nasty tone was “And just who in the hell are you?”. My response was again polite and non-aggressive tone “Well I guess I would be the property owner.”. His response was again in a nasty tone “Well who in the hell are you?”.
I replied with “Who the hell are you?” He said his name was PXXXXX, I then told him my name. He then said to me my wife was involved in an accident and you don’t have to be a smart ass. He was not involved in the accident but had driven separately and parked at the Tobacco hut. I looked at him and reminded him he started the attitude here. He continued with more negative comments. I looked him and said you need to leave the property now. Turn around and walk off of the property. He refused and said “I am not leaving here till that car is out of here.”. BTW our land is posted as well. I told him to leave now or I would involve the officer that was sitting there in his car. Now up till this point I had no knowledge of any accident. No-one had attempted to make contact with me or inform me of what was taking place on our land.
I walked to the property line and heard him say to Kevin Brown “he is giving me a hard time” I then said from our side of the line tell him the truth, not the lie. Officer KXXXX BXXXX gets out of the car and start berating me. Telling me I should have come over and offered to help these people. First, I do not have a crystal ball that tells me what took place when I was not there. I do have security cameras and footage that I can review. At about this time MXXXX from the Tobacco hut opens the door and says “I called some guys who will be right down to push the car out.”.
We are currently involved in a civil lawsuit with the owner of the Tobacco hut property. I will not allow anyone sent from the Tobacco hut or from the Tobacco hut onto our land at any time. About that time 2 males pull into the Tobacco hut parking lot and start coming onto our land. I told them to stop and stay off of the property. Officer BXXXX then informs me they will be coming onto our land. I ordered them off and Officer Brown brings them onto our land to push the car out. When Officer BXXXX gave the husband and the 2 others permission to come onto our land he conspired to commit a criminal offense of trespass with 4 or more people. The statue reads “No person shall trespass upon the land of another without privilege to do so.”. I continued to order them off of our land. Since committing a criminal act is not in his scope of duties I informed at this time I consider you nothing more than an armed intruder. I want you off of my land you just committed a crime here. He said what crime? I said criminal trespass. He still refused to leave the property after the car had been pushed clear of the snow.
The accident scene had been cleared. The car got stuck driving away. The security footage will show this. Officer BXXXX informed me he could come on my land any time he wants to. When he conspired to violate the law his actions are not those of an officer in the performance of his duties nor is this in the scope of his duties. When he brought those people onto out land against my wishes he endangered us with civil liability if those folks had been injured we would have incurred liability. I wanted an insured wrecker to remove the car. If anything went wrong we would not have any liability.
This is not Officer BXXXXX first time of bringing people onto our land when I stood there and told them to stay off. He has a history of total disregard of our rights as a property owner and the laws in regards to trespass. When we reported the transgressions of Tobacco hut related personnel in a police report Officer BXXXX felt it was petty for us to not want folks we were involved in a civil lawsuit to stay off of our land. This is a continued and ongoing pattern of behavior by Officer BXXXX. Each time this was reported to Chief VXXXXX and it has continued un-abated.

Folks, I am not trying to be a prick, I just want respect on my own land. BTW the property did sustain damage with the ground being soft under the snow. And sustained more from the car spinning and leaving ruts as they pushed it out. At no time has anyone offered us insurance contact information or contact information for the driver of the car in regards to damage done to the property.

Re: The Police Are Still Out of Control #158019
01/30/2015 06:08 AM
01/30/2015 06:08 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Indypressnews has it on site.

https://indypressnews.wordpress.com

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.