12/15/2014 06:31 AM
12/15/2014 06:31 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Maybe it's to bankrupt police departments in liberal states. Even Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is complaining about them now.

Boston and state police have paid out nearly $2 million in overtime pay to control thousands of protesters as they tried to shut down highways in three demonstrations since late November over the police killings of black men in Missouri and New York City.

The staggering manpower costs of fielding armies of cops had an exasperated (Boston) Mayor Martin J. Walsh and a state police spokesman yesterday lamenting the drain on resources at a time of tight budgets, worried about public safety and calling for talks instead of more marches. Meanwhile, Gov. Deval Patrick on national TV yesterday called the ongoing protests “disruptive.”

“I’m certainly concerned about overtime costs,” Walsh told the Herald. “Some of the young people there are trying to entice police ... I’d be concerned about ambulances, firefighters, public safety being able to get through the crowds.”

The mayor’s office yesterday estimated overtime at $1.5 million for three roving protests, including Saturday’s, in which people chanting “Hands up, don’t shoot!” and “I can’t breathe!” have moved around the city, snarling traffic and trying to shut down highways. State police spokesman David Procopio placed the statie OT bill for the first two at $300,000, and said he did not have an estimate for Saturday. Procopio added the state police are also concerned about the possibility of unintended harm or death as a result of traffic tie-ups. Walsh said staffing the demonstrations has taken resources from other areas, such as traffic details at a family event in Grove Hall Saturday.

“I’m not sure what the goal of the protesters is. It really hasn’t been clear,” Walsh added. “We’re working in Boston on making sure that we’re dealing with the racial inequality. We’re talking about the police and the way the police do their job. We’re talking to the ministers and the youth groups ... we’re actually having conversations about it.

“Let’s have some dialogue. I mean, it’s great to walk around and protest. I certainly would like to find out who is leading the protests and have some dialogue.” (...)
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: What Is the Goal of Those Police Protesters? #158161
01/30/2015 05:50 PM
01/30/2015 05:50 PM
6437 457n 64357n5u 79i 57
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
6437 457n 64357n5u 79i 57
Dialogue= violate them with a night stick, shoot them and all others who are not cops

Dialogue= Comply or Die

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr
Re: What Is the Goal of Those Police Protesters? #158162
01/31/2015 11:26 AM
01/31/2015 11:26 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
They can pay overtime pay to quell riots and maybe protect their own people or they can pay on the civil suits or whatever.

Real public safety starts when criminals fear their victims. That's whether it is criminals with do-rags, badges, or both.

What I don't like is the way certain subsets of organizations have continued working to hijack the "issue" as their racial turf. They "owned" the issue for decades and as long as payoffs were made to certain connected "Civil Rights Attorneys", it went away. Well, now its not going away and fuck Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Too many people are getting the boot in the neck to just let this go when some jerks make the decision that they are just going to accelerate the ascendancy of nonwhites in "the club" so that a few more whites can be sacrificed to the system here and there. I have personally seen how gleefully they will dance and prance around in the expectation of watching someone get beat down or even killed with a phone call to 911.

No, the game is for Justice, Freedom, Liberty and all that shit.

Anyone can play the race card when they are walking up to some uniform traffic cops and blasting them in the back of the head in a coffee shop, but when it escalates to car bombs and rocket strikes, WMDs send messages of equal opportunity.

The Muslims in Michigan are in control of enough turf that they figure they want to use the government as a tool to pick on "white Christian gun nuts". So say that is allowed to happen, not that we could prevent it, but say the higher ups in the alphabets encourage it to the point it seems there is a license to abuse whites in nonwhite controlled areas. Does that mean the Black political machine still "owns" the police brutality issue? Of course not, but they continue claiming ownership of the issue.

As the whole issue of racial identity becomes vague at the street level, whatever deals those people "in power" made among each other, between the police and "owners of the issue", will, to their surprise, have zero bearing on the rest of us if the abuses continue.

When the mostly white BATF brutalized and murdered the mostly white Branch Davidians, did these people have a cup of shut the fuck up and step aside? When patriot movement street cred hit front page news along with the OKC bombing, oh, then they got a bunch to say about white extremist terrorism.

How bad do those fools think it would be if a mostly nonwhite BATF rolls up hard on some other religious spinoff group that is mostly white, only the next time around, it is a black president, black head of the Justice Department, Black director of the BATF, and quite likely a bunch of black lead agents in the case, and you know, lots of affirmative action types like the Seattle SWAT 'roid boyz who got a pass on pimping and drug dealing because the chief still needed their services?

There are lots of points where we showed trust and respect to people in this whole thing, which let's face it, is mostly white, and since we are like always bending over to prove how non-racist we are, and yeah, look who is constantly taking advantage of that and burning people, then when nonwhite faces are put on these cases against the gun rights movement, or some characters come up with the completely false narratives about the reasons why the gun business needs to shut down in order to save inner city lives and, in the same articles, they admit that suburban mobility has erased the relevance of state lines and even national lines on gun laws, but somehow does not erase community lines when it comes to white guilt.

What are these people going to say when they are finished with getting what they ask for? Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan counting their money and publicity contracts, maybe more blacks in the power structure, some privelages for blacks in prison the way they give Muslims extra food privelages. Somebody holds a benefit concert in the name of some thug who met his death at the hands of some overzealous cop and the issue is declared over?

What do the police get? Guarantees for racially balanced arrest and brutality quotas in return for no more protests or riots? Or at least open season on protesters and rioters since those protests and riots would lack "official sanction" of those who "own the issue?"

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.