04/27/2015 10:30 AM
04/27/2015 10:30 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
WJZ is live streaming video here. Apparently high school kids staged a school walkout, police showed up in riot gear, the kids started throwing rocks, and it was game on.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158470
04/27/2015 01:13 PM
04/27/2015 01:13 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Maryland Governor Larry Hogan has declared a state of emergency and has activated the National Guard. He will hold a press conference in about half an hour.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158471
04/27/2015 01:54 PM
04/27/2015 01:54 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
As far as I am concerned Most Cops or as I refer to them WPS (Walking Piles of Pig Sh*t) are either Mentally Retarded or maybe just Extremely Stupid, or Mentally Ill or a combination of both.

I also believe that people who become Cops, do so because they are either too stupid to do any other kind of work that pays better then Flipping Hamburgers or they are the type of person who were School Bullies and used to pick on and beat up Children in Lower Grades or Physically Smaller then they are or they are Both Stupid and Bullies.

The Proof of their Stupidity and or Mental Illness is.

It has been said fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

It is just as true that doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result is one definition or more correctly, sign of Insanity.

So lets see.

Not necessarily in the correct order but these are the facts.

Cop in Ferguson shoots unarmed Black Person, Resulting in Days of Riot and in the Innocent Police Officer going through HELL and losing his job.

Cop in NYC Kills or as I consider it Murders a Black Man, Resulting in large Demonstrations and in the Killing of Two On Duty Cops.

Cop in Cleavland Shoots and Kills Young Man or Older Child who is only playing with an Airsoft Gun. Result, Demonstrations and the Cop getting in trouble.

Cop Shoots Black Man in Back, Killing him and then attempts to make it look like the man stole the Officers Tazer, Result, Demonstrations and the Cop being charged with Murder.

Reserve Officer mistakenly draws his service weapon instead of his Tazer and Shoots Black Man, Result, Officer being charged with I believe Manslaughter.

And now WPS Murder another Innocent Black Man, so what did they expect to happen.

The Blame for what is now Happening in Baltimore is 100% on the Police and on the Mayor and the Rest of the Cities Politicians.

Here is some TRUTH.

Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

Bettering Training for the Police is not what is needed, what is needed is to fully Punish any Cop who violates the Rights of Citizens and all of the other Officers who cover up what their Brother Officer did or even just ignoring it.

If an Officer witnesses another Officer violating the Rights of a Citizen and does not take direct action to stop it or does not report it he or she needs to be considered an accessory before or after the fact and to receive the appropriate punishment including Life in Prison or Execution.

Here is some more very IMPORTANT TRUTH that the Political Leaders need to start understanding.

Americans of all stripes, both Black and White and all others are no longer willing to sit on their arses and do nothing while agents of the Government: Federal, State, County, and Local including Cops Assault and Murder and Violate other Rights of Innocent American Citizens.

Citizens are now taking direct action and standing up to our Out of Control Government, and this includes the Rioters in Baltimore and this will only become more common and if things continue as they have been, eventually there will be a Twenty First Century version of April 19, 1775 and the Shot Heard Around the World and it just may be the Start of the Second American Revolution.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158472
04/27/2015 02:13 PM
04/27/2015 02:13 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The live scanner feeds coming out of Baltimore make for some interesting listening. The cops are on edge...very nervous.

As usual the politicians are talking shit while the rioters burn everything they can't steal.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158473
04/27/2015 02:45 PM
04/27/2015 02:45 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
CSC
I am watching the Live Event and what ticks me off big time is that the Politicians are putting all the blame on the rioters, instead on Putting at least some of the blame on the ones who have the biggest share of the blame, which are the Police who Murdered that Innocent Black Man.

There is a limit to how far a twig can bend before it finally breaks and it is the same with people that there is a limit to how far a person or people can be pushed before they break and in the case of a person or people, breaking can and often does take the form of extreme violence.

It is like in that classic C&W song Coward of the County, where a man who had kept his anger under control for a very long time finally was pushed just too far and when he snapped, all the anger that he had bottled up inside him Erupted and he was like a wild man as he beat up his enemy.

Black people have been victimized by Cops for too long and now the pressure is too much to contain and the boiler has finally blown.

It is the same with White People as in the case of the Bundy Ranch the difference is the Government Goons backed down if not it may have been the start of the Second Civil War.

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158474
04/27/2015 06:58 PM
04/27/2015 06:58 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
There are plenty in black militant leadership these days who know how to play by guerrilla rules on the police but they usually decide not to. I know they tried to characterize Christopher Monfort that way, but reality, and I hate to have to be the one to say it, but he was actually more like us than them.

The difference, we don't go off on the general public. Those people do. Monfort, Dorner, they demonstrated how to play. Eric Frein showed how to play, Jared and Amanda Miller demonstrated it. The black turn comes up and these people loot and burn? Nah they have been shown how to take it out on the cops if they have a problem with the cops. They want to do this to the general public, then that's them.

Looting and burning while claiming victimhood then the cops roll in hard after that, then not a shit is given from my end.
They apparently first did the school walkout and it escalated from there. They keep their problem between the kids and police, let them have at it.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158475
04/27/2015 07:02 PM
04/27/2015 07:02 PM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Vader,

Perhaps I look at the situation a little differently, at least with a little less anger.

I assume that we both see government officials elected and appointed at the highest levels that don't follow the laws that everyone else has to follow. When government officials at the highest levels don't follow the rules, one has anarchy.

Criminality and incompetence of the political class are responsible for the police actions. However, the rioters and vandals are completely responsible for the riots. I don't care how angry they might be, they do not have a right to unpeaceful assembly unless they want war.

In reality you are witnessing anarchy because there is no right and wrong to point towards. Their anger should be directed at the criminals that make and break the laws without impunity, the political class and by extension the police which are the enforcers.

Clean up the political class and the police are held to a standard as well. Once you get respect for the leadership and police, you see respect for the citizenship and self control. Then you can hold criminals accountable and the population abides with the rule of law, because there is equal justice under the law.

If this was my neighborhood and it was my store or home that was being burned and the police weren't doing their job protecting my property and life, there just might be a few formally pissed off "pick your race" men that won't be rioting and burning anymore. I will respect their freedom of speech and assembly right up until my rights are affected and there I draw the line.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158476
04/28/2015 03:36 AM
04/28/2015 03:36 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Have you noticed that when a white person is abused by cops the media says "nothing to see here just move along"...or calls the guy a "angry sovereign citizen who got what he had coming". But, when a black man is abused the media yells "It's racism" every five seconds. The media is deliberately stirring the pot, inciting racial tension and creating more anger within the black community. They seems to want a race war, with chaos and dead cops in the street.

Were all being played but to what end.

Then we have a coincidence...I find it odd that these riots escalate just when we have the Jade Helm martial law exercise beginning all across the country. Again, I think were being played...herded into a situation that might be all the excuse some people need to do what they want.

While people are justifiably angry about law enforcements abuse of authority; they should be taking it out on the real criminals...the politicians who give the orders.

Many people support the protests, but when the gang element uses these situations as an excuse to loot and burn the neighborhood, peoples patience will eventually run out and they will begin to put the thugs down.

Are The Baltimore Riots Being Manipulated?

By Michael Snyder, on April 27th, 2015

Is it possible that there are people out there that are attempting to inflame the Baltimore riots for their own twisted purposes?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/are-the-baltimore-riots-being-manipulated
In Every City In America There Are People Ready To Riot, Loot And Set Things On Fire

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...eady-to-riot-loot-and-set-things-on-fire

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158477
04/28/2015 06:06 AM
04/28/2015 06:06 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
This could derail Martin O'Malley's presidential bid against Hillary. As mayor of Baltimore, he was perfectly awful on civil rights, with tens of thousands of arrests for minor offenses like loitering and littering.

The death of Freddie Gray is hardly an isolated incident. Baltimore has paid out nearly $6 million in lawsuits just since 2011 , and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Yeah, the folks doing the rioting are thugs. But just how much better are those thugs in blue?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158478
04/28/2015 08:28 AM
04/28/2015 08:28 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The blacks have a pretty effective media machine when it comes to this. Relatively effective use of social media and a lot of attorneys backing up whatever the mob does. That's where we don't really have it. Then there are some deceptively sophisticated tactics being used in that middling level violence.

You see the "hands up don't shoot" tactic when a riot squad shows up and starts getting on line. Those people are running interference and a delaying tactic so the others can get away. Then the crowd of cameras, that's all set up for selective editing, looking for that moment when a cop loses his temper and goes off.

I would say on this, same strategy and tactics as the Oathkeeper deployment to Ferguson is the way to roll on it. What is disturbing here though is when local politicians talk of "giving them room to vent". OK, insured property damage is one thing, rape, robbery and lynch mob murder is another, and an abdication of authority if not complicity in those crimes.

Even then, I now understand how and why insurance companies would be refusing to pay for some of that stuff, and go raising rates on the municipality. I would not consider any corporate executive to be responsibly handling company assets to go writing checks for all of that to just keep happening.

Here in Portland, 2006 I think the police killed one of the downtown crazies who happened to be the son of someone in state legislature. They made a spectacle of beating him to death in the street and then got caught in a traffic accident while on the way to ditch the body. They figured they were safer doing it to a white than blacks because whites don't riot, which is true.

If whites do riot, it is usually in pretty small numbers which are easily contained.

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158479
04/28/2015 09:10 AM
04/28/2015 09:10 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Right about most whites. The mentality of it isn't happening to me. So I won't say something so as not to rock the boat.
Because if I do it might jerperdize my job or they may call me a nasty name.

Mak
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158480
04/28/2015 10:10 AM
04/28/2015 10:10 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
This kid\'s mother has a pretty good idea how to handle rioters. I sure as heck wouldn't mess with her.

We've all heard it said that war is just another form of diplomacy. Well, if that's true, then rioting is just another form of political speech. I don't agree with either, but the rioters are definitely getting their point across.

They could, of course, take their case to the courts. But they already have, costing Baltimore almost $6 million just since 2011, and that doesn't seem to have made any difference. We may not like it, but violence is certainly effective.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158481
04/28/2015 10:53 AM
04/28/2015 10:53 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Saw an interesting short question and answer when the Cops were lined up right in front of a store being looted, Fox reporter asked Riot Cop, why they were not stopping the looting ? Cop answers "Ask The Mayor" This is nuts ! CSC, I have been thinking the same thing about Jade Helm, But I also kind of got a warm fuzzy feeling thinking about the Thousands of boots deploying to this one mess, Cops and Guard, And then thinking of how they could possibly pull off a Nation wide Martial Law, or Gun Grab ! Would be Full Blown Chaos! Anyway Just my thoughts, Semper Fi

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158482
04/28/2015 11:07 AM
04/28/2015 11:07 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Keep everyone guessing as to what and why things are happening the way they are.
Controlled chaos
Sooner or later one of the groups that are being fucked with goes on the offensive. Which in turn give the system justification. To do away with constitution and turn America into a full blown police state.
Welcome to Amerikia

Mak
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158483
04/28/2015 12:17 PM
04/28/2015 12:17 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
This works on that hegelian dialectic because there are predictable cycles on how this plays out.

First, over policing and public executions to piss off an already agitated population, with agitators constantly working to prime them to riot.

Second, actions which further piss them off, as conditions get built beyond what would normally be handled in tit for tat low level conflict.

Riots start to take place, with varying levels of sympathy to the rioters, so politicians have the police go lightweight, lightweight to where two things happen: public submission to the mob, and an overall demonstration of the ineptitude of the conventional policing system.

Deep down inside, people know how this gets resolved - counter-mob violence, people's war, opposing faction riots and attacks, or heavy secret policing presence. Lots of hush hush undercover stuff, unmarked cars and vans hauling people away never to be seen or heard from again. Half the time it happens, there is applause.

Then someone demands "peacekeepers" roll in hard to replace inept conventional police, quell rioters, and shut down whatever or whoever is behind the "disappearance and liquidation" operations by shadowy government agencies and vigilante groups.

At that point, welcome to the full-on police state. They will have carte blanche to take down every possible level of resistance simultaneously;

1, any leadership or active combatants from the lower class who managed to survive police, rivals, and the secret death squads.

2, the conventional police and their political leadership are removed, recruited or liquidated.

3, Rival shadow organizations, covert and clandestine operations arms of potentially rival government agencies and political groups, usually get "exposed" then recruited or eliminated by more or less conventional military means. They will all have become active and thus exposed their existence during the civil unrest period, thus making themselves more visible targets for the underlying spy network which comes before the real occupation takeover.

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158484
04/29/2015 05:06 AM
04/29/2015 05:06 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Has anyone else noticed that all these riots happen in cities run by Democrats?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158485
04/29/2015 09:47 AM
04/29/2015 09:47 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
No spectators will be allowed in tonight's Orioles-White Sox baseball game. Are you a resident of Baltimore, paying taxes for that cool baseball stadium so the rich owners wouldn't have to pay for it themselves? Too bad.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158486
04/29/2015 06:46 PM
04/29/2015 06:46 PM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Originally posted by airforce:
Has anyone else noticed that all these riots happen in cities run by Democrats?

Onward and upward,
airforce
Yup! Criminal and incompetent...

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158487
04/30/2015 07:40 AM
04/30/2015 07:40 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I think this is a pretty significant development:

[Linked Image]

Bill O'Reilly is one of my least favorite, unlibertarian newscasters on Faux News. And now, even he is saying the police have to be reined in. Maybe this really is a turning point.

Plus, it sort of proves my point that rioting is indeed a form of political speech.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158488
05/01/2015 04:52 AM
05/01/2015 04:52 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The death of Freddie Gray has now been ruled a homicide , and several officers are now facing charges. One officer faces a charge of "depraved-heart murder," which in most jurisdictions is called second degree murder.

The death of Freddie Gray has been ruled a homicide caused by severe trauma.

State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby, the chief prosecutor for Baltimore, announced this morning that her office has also found probable cause to pursue criminal charges in connection to the case.

Mosby announced a series of charges now facing the six police officers involved in putting Gray in custody and transporting him in the police wagon on the morning of April 12. The charges vary for each individual, but include several counts of manslaughter, second-degree assault, misconduct in office, and false imprisonment among others. The most serious charge she listed was second-degree depraved heart murder, which only one officer faces. A warrant has been issued for the police officer's arrest, Mosby said....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158489
05/01/2015 10:17 AM
05/01/2015 10:17 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The Baltimore Fraternal Order of Police, naturally disagree with the decision to charge the officers. They want a Special Prosecutor appointed to decide if any charges should be brought.

Dear Ms. Mosby,

Please allow this Open Letter to serve as my request, on behalf of the officers I represent as President of the Fraternal Order of Police for the Baltimore Police Department, that you appoint a Special Independent Prosecutor.

Each of the officers involved is sincerely saddened by Mr. Gray's passing. They are all committed police officers who have dedicated their careers to the Baltimore City Police Department. And that has been lost in all of the publicity. All death is tragic. And death associated with interaction with police is both shocking and frightening to the public. Not one of the officers involved in this tragic situation left home in the morning with the anticipation that someone with whom they interacted would not go home that night. Not one of the officers involved are responsible for the death of Mr. Gray. To the contrary, at all times, each of the officers diligently balanced their obligations to protect Mr. Gray and discharge their duties to protect the public.

I have full faith in your professional integrity. While I have the utmost respect for you and your office, I have very deep concerns about the many conflicts of interest presented by your investigation in this case. These conflicts include your personal and professional relationship with Gray family attorney, William Murphy and the lead prosecutor's connections with members of the local media. Based on several nationally televised interviews, these reporters are likely to be witnesses in any potential litigation regarding this incident. Most importantly, it is clear that your husband's political future will be impacted, for better or worse, by the outcome of your investigation. In order to avoid any appearance of impropriety or a violation of the Professional Rules of Professional Responsibility, I ask that you appoint a Special Prosecutor to determine whether or not any charges should be filed.

We recognize that there are many dimensions to this situation: the public sentiments - on all sides; the investigation being conducted by your Office; the internal police investigation; and a necessary review of the tools, equipment, and resources afforded to Baltimore police officers in order to carry out their sworn duty as police officers.

Thank you for your time in reading this letter and I hope that this communication may serve to open up a dialogue in the future.

Gene Ryan

President FOP #3
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158490
05/01/2015 11:25 AM
05/01/2015 11:25 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
If Gene Ryan or those 6 WPPS (Walking Piles of Pig Shit) who were charged were on fire I would not let my Doberman piss on them to put the fire out, that would dishonor my dog to piss on them.

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158491
05/02/2015 04:19 AM
05/02/2015 04:19 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Famed defense attorney - and Harvard law professor - Alan Dershowitz agrees with the Baltimore FOP . I actually think he's right. You have "probable cause" to bring a person to trial when you think it is more probable than not the defendant is guilty. In other words, if you think there is a 51% probability the man is guilt, you can arrest him and try him.

But convicting him? That's another matter. There, the standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt." I don't see how Marilyn Mosby can get a second degree murder convictionout of this.

Alan Dershowitz really went after Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby today for charging the six cops involved in the death of Freddie Gray, saying it was entirely based on politics and “crowd control.”

Dershowitz lamented that “this is a very sad day for justice” and told Steve Malzberg that Mosby acted out of a “desire to prevent riots.” It will be “virtually impossible,” he predicted, for the six officers involved to get a fair trial.

And as for murder charges, Dershowitz said there’s “no plausible, hypothetical, conceivable case for murder” and “this is a show trial.” He predicted that Mosby might get removed as prosecutor and Baltimore citizens may get upset if and/or when they “move to a place with a different demographic.”

He concluded that it’s “unlikely they’ll get any convictions in this case” and if they do they’ll likely “be reversed on appeal.”
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158492
05/02/2015 05:45 AM
05/02/2015 05:45 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The 2nd amendment and practical use issue on the original arrest has to dictate our view on this without racial views overshadowing the core issues here at AWRM.

This was over a pocketknife and his "attitude" over a harassment arrest. The pocketknife was relatively openly carried in pocket clip fashion, which a lot,of people interpret as "brandishing". Then what is described as a "switchblade" was according to newer reports, an assisted opening knife. He probably tried to argue that it was a legal knife and they slammed him for it.

Wrongful arrest and summary execution for all of the wrong reasons, and like the Danziger bridge killings, this was perpetrated by blacks in positions of authority who brought their white partners into it then it gets played out as the white racist crime which it was not. That's why Bill Orielly can say what he says and still be called a racist. Oh it is kind of a demographic issue, but we can look back to "police abuse" in the old LAPD rampart scandal and one shallow layer deep, we find it was mostly the work of black bloods gang members using positions of authority to pursue the crips gang along with non aligned independent criminals in the LA are, then who gets most of the blame? White cops. Who really suffers the most retaliatory damage? Non black citizens, investors and business owners. We need to look at two sets of enemies here. Bad government ideologically opposed to liberty and enforcing their wrongful ideology on others, and criminal opportunists hell bent on justifying massive crime sprees. Then we have a few stupid and brutal cops who probably kept their jobs by asserting affirmative action and seniority rights. Those are well paid privileged jobs for that part of the country and everyone knows it. Elite of the street if you will.

Ideologically, we just maintain that this Baltimore thing was the result of an illegitimate arrest.

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158493
05/02/2015 09:16 AM
05/02/2015 09:16 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
It's all part of that "tough on crime" stance that a lot of liberals (including Hillary Clinton and her probable challenger, former Baltimore mayor and Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley) took back in the 90's. Blacks are routinely arrested for minor offenses like loitering or littering, or even jaywalking. it's a good way to boost the numbers and make it look like the government is doing something about crime.

Much the same thing is done here in Tulsa (or it used to be done, until I and a few others raised such a stink about it down in City Hall). Hang around low income housing areas, and ticket people for things like littering or jaywalking. Nine times out of then, the poor people won't pay the fine and an arrest warrant will be issued. Then, two or three times a year, the cops go around arresting people for these old warrants. It doesn't do anything for crime obviously, but it sure helped the cops when it comes time to renegotiate their pay with the city. And, of course, it helped make the mayor look good right before an election.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158494
05/04/2015 07:10 AM
05/04/2015 07:10 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Remember all those news stories about looters getting together on social media sites to coordinate their rampage, and maybe "off some pigs?" Well, it turns out those "looters" weren\'t even in Baltimore . In some cases, they came from Russia, China, and the Middle East.

Sort of gives a whole new meaning to "outside agitators," doesn't it?

After riots overtook West Baltimore on Monday, a hashtag began to appear on Twitter and other social media — #BALTIMORELOOTCREW — linking together posts that depicted pilfered prescription drugs and demolished store shelves.

But that "crew" was not actually in Baltimore protesting the death of Freddie Gray, according to a local cybersecurity company. Many photos shared using that label, and others, were taken years ago, and often not even in the United States, employees at Federal Hill-based ZeroFox found.

Bad actors and so-called "hacktivists" descended on Baltimore — electronically, at least — this past week, flooding social media with automated accounts and inauthentic images, said James C. Foster, CEO of the social media risk management firm. Law enforcement and cybersecurity experts said such barrages increasingly target areas of unrest around the world, spurring violence and challenging efforts to contain it....
It really shouldn't be much of a surprise, since the internet is global. But it looks like this is a good excuse to employ some of those "cybersecurity experts." At taxpayer expense, naturally.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158495
05/08/2015 05:10 AM
05/08/2015 05:10 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Yes, the FBI had surveillance aircraft over Baltimore.

...City and state police took to the air–clearly marked, they’re hard to miss.

Not so obvious was a single engine Cessna and a small Cessna jet–both were conducting aerial surveillance for the FBI.

The website www.flightradar24.com tracked them circling Baltimore–not during the riot–the FBI was watching last weekend when peaceful demonstrations were held.

The ACLU has filed a request with the FBI to learn what video and cell phone data was collected during the flights.

Baltimore police referred questions about the flights to the FBI.

At first, the local FBI field headquarters declined to comment, but in a statement to WJZ, it said:

“The aircraft were specifically used to assist in providing high altitude observation of potential criminal activity to enable rapid response by police officers on the ground. The FBI aircraft were not there to monitor lawfully protected first amendment activity.”

It’s not known just how much aid police on the ground received from the FBI’s planes....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Baltimore #158496
05/08/2015 08:55 AM
05/08/2015 08:55 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.