Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
Today we honor the dead, that died making others dead over the color of their cloth, never mind this started during the American civil war, what is important to remember that men died killing each other over the color of their cloth so we can be free. amen.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Today #158525
05/25/2015 06:42 AM
05/25/2015 06:42 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
So today we honor the Feds for destroying states rights with the Civil War?

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Today #158526
05/25/2015 08:10 AM
05/25/2015 08:10 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Memorial Day commemorates soldiers killed in war. We are told that the war dead died for us and our freedom. US Marine General Smedley Butler challenged this view. He said that our soldiers died for the profits of the bankers, Wall Street, Standard Oil, and the United Fruit Company. Here is an excerpt from a speech that he gave in 1933:

War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.

I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we’ll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.

I wouldn’t go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

There isn’t a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its “finger men” to point out enemies, its “muscle men” to destroy enemies, its “brain men” to plan war preparations, and a “Big Boss” Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country’s most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
Most American soldiers died fighting foes who posed no threat to the United States. Our soldiers died for secret agendas of which they knew nothing. Capitalists hid their self-interests behind the flag, and our boys died for the One Percent’s bottom line.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Today #158527
05/25/2015 12:34 PM
05/25/2015 12:34 PM
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
Solemn days of mourning or picnic celebrations to honor the fallen are not working in the spirit of which Memorial day was started, it was supposed to bring sober realization that war does not solve anything, only makes things worse, nothing more egregious than the civil war to demonstrate how men women and children on both sides, both Americans only made things worse.

Re: Today #158528
05/25/2015 01:51 PM
05/25/2015 01:51 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Most people don't know that Memorial Day began down South when a ladies group started decorating the graves of the fallen. Twenty five percent of an entire generation of Southern men died in that war.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Today #158529
05/26/2015 02:54 AM
05/26/2015 02:54 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
So today we honor the Feds for destroying states rights with the Civil War?
There was NOTHING 'civil' about it. For us southerners it is the War of Northern Aggression.

This country is in dire need of leaders like Patton, LeMay, Smedley Butler and 'Chesty' Puller!

Instead of leaders, todays military has MANAGERS that are more concerned with scoring points with the politicians than they do taking care of their troops.

Re: Today #158530
05/26/2015 07:46 PM
05/26/2015 07:46 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I'll respectfully disagree on the issue of war not solving anything. Appeasement and surrender are two quick paths to a sustainable peace - and lives not worth living. The more you try to appease those who really hate you, the more you lie to yourself as much as they lie to you that it is all about hate, the worse it gets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Today #158531
05/27/2015 01:54 AM
05/27/2015 01:54 AM
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
Originally posted by Breacher:
I'll respectfully disagree on the issue of war not solving anything. Appeasement and surrender are two quick paths to a sustainable peace - and lives not worth living.
What if everything you were ever taught was a lie. (link)

Do you have an Historical example of a American war that was not a lie ? Olh' Red Ronney's BS is not a good example.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.