Print Thread
Violence That Is Going To Sweep America #158532
05/27/2015 02:52 AM
05/27/2015 02:52 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Prepare Your Homes And Neighborhoods For The Violence That Is Going To Sweep America

by Michael Snyder | End Of The American Dream | May 27, 2015

The thin veneer of civilization that we all take for granted on a daily basis is beginning to disappear, and a new era of chaos and anarchy is coming to our cities.

I don’t know if you have noticed, but violence is increasing on the streets of America. Over Memorial Day weekend, 29 people were shot in Baltimore and 55 people were shot in Chicago. But of course the trend that I am talking about is much broader than that. According to the FBI, the number of police officers “feloniously killed” in the line of duty rose by an astounding 89 percent in 2014. We live at a time when Americans are becoming extremely angry and extremely frustrated, and this is only going to intensify as economic conditions worsen. But already we have seen some of this anger and frustration boil over into violence in Ferguson and in Baltimore. And you know what? The vast majority of Americans expect more of the same in the coming months. According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey that was recently released, 96 percent of all Americans believe that there will be more civil unrest in America this summer. What we have seen up until now is just the warm up act. The main event is still to come.

If things are this bad already, how bad will they be when the next great economic crisis hits this nation and unemployment skyrockets and poverty is everywhere?

That is why I am encouraging people that currently live in the heart of our major cities to consider moving. Unfortunately, most Americans are completely dependent on the jobs that they currently have, so moving is not really a practical option for a lot of people.

For those that cannot move, you are just going to have to get prepared right where you are. That means making your home and your family as unattractive a target to potential criminals as you possibly can. The goal should be to avoid a violent confrontation if at all possible. So you will want multiple layers of security between you and those that would potentially harm you and your family. You want to try to deter the bad guys from ever coming on to your property in the first place, but if they do come, you need to be ready to deal with them.

At the moment, we are still in the midst of relatively stable economic times. But even in these relatively stable times, violence is escalating. Just consider what happened in Baltimore over the recent holiday weekend. A grand total of 29 people were shot…

Police say 29 people were shot, 9 of them killed over this weekend, adding to the record-breaking violence.

The shooting didn’t stop on Monday night after a 9-year-old boy and another man were both injured by gun fire in the 2900 block of Arunah Avenue. Police say the child was shot in the leg and another man suffered a graze wound to the head.

Overall, this past month has been the deadliest month for Baltimore in 15 years.

Things are even worse in the city of Chicago. Over this past weekend, 55 people got shot…

Twelve people were killed and at least 43 — including a 4-year-old girl — were wounded in shootings across Chicago this Memorial Day weekend, police said.

The 4-year-old, identified by her family as Jacele Johnson, was shot about 8 p.m. Friday in the West Englewood neighborhood. She and her 17-year-old cousin Romare Wilson were inside an SUV in the 7000 block of South Justine when another vehicle pulled up and someone inside opened fire, according to their family and Chicago Police.

Early in April, I went on the record and specifically named Chicago and Baltimoreas two of the cities where we would be seeing civil unrest. Since that time we have seen horrible rioting in Baltimore and the violence in Chicago continues to spiral out of control.

Other experts are issuing similar warnings. For example, consider what an assistant professor at New Jersey City University recently had to say…

Urban unrest expert Dr. Max Herman says that the United Statesis on the “cusp” of a wave of domestic disorder and that the country will see more race riots.

Herman, Assistant Professor of Sociology at New Jersey City University, told the New Republic’s Joel Gillin that the economic downturn, in addition to incidents of police brutality, have provided fertile conditions for civil unrest.

He sees the re-emergence of a 60’s-style “protest ideology” amongst black communities which will lead to more disorder.

“It’s very clear from studying history that these things tend to run in cycles,” said Herman, adding, “I think we are at the cusp of another cycle.”

Author Chris Hedges is saying similar things. The following comes from a recent article about him in the National Post…

The United States is primed for a rebellion. So argues Chris Hedges in his new book, Wages of Rebellion, in which the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and polemicist examines revolts from 1700s to the ending of apartheid in South Africa, as well as the “sublime madness” that drives the people at the centre of such rebellions.

When asked by the National Post why he wrote his new book, this is what Hedges had to say…

I didn’t write it as a warning or a prediction. I wrote it more as an assessment. I covered disintegrating societies like Yugoslavia. I know how they break down; I know what the warning signs are, so it’s familiar. I don’t think at this point there’s much dispute. Even just the financial indicators in terms of wealth disparity and chronic unemployment. The fact that Congress has a nine-per-cent approval rating. Where I’m coming from, the book is an attempt to explain where we are in this particular historical period.

But it isn’t just that we are entering a new cycle of unrest. Our “leaders” have made things much worse by the decisions that they have made. For instance, Barack Obama’s decision to leave our southern border virtually unguarded has resulted in a massive flood of illegal immigrants coming into this country. As a result, violent gangs that have roots in Central America and South America have mushroomed in size. So now major cities far from the border such as Charlotte, North Carolina are being absolutely terrorized by these gangs…

Recent busts of murderous MS-13 gangsters put the lie to President Obama’s sympathetic amnesty narrative of illegal immigrants as “workers who mow our lawns, make our beds (and) clean out bedpans.”

Authorities Wednesday rounded up 37 MS-13 gang members in Charlotte, N.C., on racketeering conspiracy charges, along with charges of murder, attempted murder and firearms violations. All of them are illegal aliens from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. Several are round-trippers — illegals who broke in once, committed crimes, got deported and broke back into the U.S. — proving that our border is porous and unsecured.

Charlotte police discovered the rat’s nest of foreign gangstersafter some of them started shooting up local nightclubs and bars.

In 2015, it isn’t just our own citizens that we need to be concerned about. At this point, many of our biggest cities are absolutely packed to the gills with gangs made up primarily of illegal immigrants.

I discussed Chicago earlier. Did you know that it is estimated that approximately 150,000 gang members now live there?

When things start really breaking down in this country, those gangs are going to have a field day.

America is changing, and not for the better. And when violence starts sweeping this nation, don’t count on the government to come in and rescue you. After watching what happened in Ferguson and in Baltimore, you should know better than that by now.

It is time for the American people to prepare their own homes and their own neighborhoods for the chaos and the violence that is coming.

For the moment, things are still relatively stable so we have a little bit of time to prepare, but it won’t last for long.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Violence That Is Going To Sweep America #158533
05/29/2015 01:54 AM
05/29/2015 01:54 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Baltimore Has Descended Into A State Of Lawlessness – And More Cities Will Soon Follow

Did you really think that Baltimore would return to normal after everything that has happened?
Baltimore Has Descended Into A State Of Lawlessness – And More Cities Will Soon Follow

by Michael Snyder | Economic Collapse | May 29, 2015

Did you really think that Baltimore would return to normal after everything that has happened? On Thursday, a mother and her 7-year-old son were both shot in the head in a double murder that has shocked the entire nation. Police believe that the son may have been shot in order to prevent him from identifying the individual that shot his mother. So is this what America is turning into? A place where 7-year-old kids are executed in cold blood? That mother and son were the 37th and 38th murder victims in the city of Baltimore so far this month. That makes this the deadliest month in Baltimore in 15 years, but because of all the controversy surrounding the death of Freddie Gray, police in Baltimore are afraid to do their jobs at this point. In some areas of the city, young men boldly smoke weed in public and wave guns around at innocent bystanders without any worry that police will intervene. Baltimore has descended into a state of lawlessness, and this is just the beginning. As I discussed just the other day, the same kind of lawlessness will soon sweep all across this country.

Have you ever been afraid to step outside of your own home? That is what day to day life is like for many residents of Baltimore right now. In fact, one woman is even barricading her door and setting up metal slabs behind her windows to deflect gunfire. Just check out the following excerpt from a recent news report about what is going on in the city…

“I’m afraid to go outside,” said Antoinette Perrine, whose brother was shot down three weeks ago on a basketball court near her home in the Harlem Park neighborhood of West Baltimore. Ever since, she has barricaded her door and added metal slabs inside her windows to deflect gunfire.

“It’s so bad, people are afraid to let their kids outside,” Perrine said. “People wake up with shots through their windows. Police used to sit on every corner, on the top of the block. These days? They’re nowhere.”

I think that this is an indication of what we can expect from the police when chaos erupts in cities all over America. In some places there will be troops in the streets to maintain order, but in other areas it will be like the wild west.

Right now, police officers in Baltimore are running scared. They know that they are targets, and they know that one mistake can land them in prison or on the front page of newspapers all over the nation. According to Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts, there have been times when officers have gone into an area only to be immediately surrounded by “30 to 50 people”…

“Our officers tell me that when officers pull up, they have 30 to 50 people surrounding them at any time,” Batts said.

Batts provided more details at a City Council meeting Wednesday night, saying officers now fear getting arrested for making mistakes.

“What is happening, there is a lot of levels of confusion in the police organization. There are people who have pain, there are people who are hurt, there are people who are frustrated, there are people who are angry,” Batts said. “There are people, and they’ve said this to me, `If I get out of my car and make a stop for a reasonable suspicion that leads to probable cause but I make a mistake on it, will I be arrested?’ They pull up to a scene and another officer has done something that they don’t know, it may be illegal, will they be arrested for it? Those are things they are asking.”

The criminals have the upper hand in Baltimore now, and they know it.

Just consider the words of the head of the police union. He says that the police in the city “are under siege”…

“The criminals are taking advantage of the situation in Baltimore since the unrest,” said Gene Ryan, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 3. “Criminals feel empowered now. There is no respect. Police are under siege in every quarter. They are more afraid of going to jail for doing their jobs properly than they are of getting shot on duty.”

Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis made even stronger remarks during a recent appearance on Fox News. He told Sean Hannity that police in Baltimore have been “eviscerated”, “disemboweled”, and have had their “guts removed”…

Wicomico County, MD Sheriff Mike Lewis (R) declared that police officers are “fearful” of doing their jobs on Wednesday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

“Sean, the Baltimore City Police Department, the officers particularly on the street, have been eviscerated, they’ve been disemboweled, their guts removed to have the courage to go out there and do this job. They’re very fearful that if they go out there and be proactive, which we all should be doing in law enforcement today, we can’t afford to be reactive, especially in urban areas. Those officers are no longer being proactive, and as you see, the violence has surged. … And I hope this is a shot fired across the bow of mayors and urban leaders across this country. Once you disembowel your law enforcement officers, then you cannot no longer expect them to go out there and protect you, or protect your communities. This is very troubling the worst I’ve ever seen in 31 years of law enforcement.”

Can you imagine what must be going through the heads of Baltimore police officers at this point?

One wrong move and you could start a riot.

One wrong move and you could go to prison.

One wrong move and you could be on the front page of every newspaper in the country and be labeled the biggest villain in America.

In early April, I publicly stated that civil unrest was coming to Baltimore, and what we are seeing happen there is eventually going to start happening all over the nation. Police are going to start pulling back from the most violent areas and will allow chaos to reign in the streets.

It is only human nature. Police officers are going to be extremely hesitant to risk their lives in communities where they are deeply hated and where they risk ruining their entire lives with a single wrong move.

It is going to take a lot of courage to be a cop in America’s inner cities in the years ahead. Last year, the number of officers “feloniously killed” in the line of duty increased by 89 percent, and things are only going to get worse.

America is changing, and not for the better. As economic conditions deteriorate, many of our major cities are going to turn into war zones. If you are expecting the government to step in and fix things when that happens, you will be deeply disappointed.

This nation is filled with anger and hate, and it is getting worse with each passing day.

I truly wish that things had not turned out this way, but they did. I truly wish that we could just all learn to love one another and live in peace, but it isn’t happening.

The hatred and frustration that are boiling just under the surface in this country are about to explode, and when that happens we will all pay a very great price.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Violence That Is Going To Sweep America #158534
05/30/2015 03:40 AM
05/30/2015 03:40 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Bloody Baltimore Shows What Happens When You Trade Essential Liberty For Temporary Safety

Posted by Bob Owens on May 28, 2015 at 7:41 pm

This is what the top of the Drudge Report looks like right now, at 7:30 PM on a Thursday.

STREET ANARCHY IN BALTIMORE...
RESIDENTS FEARFUL AMID RASH OF HOMICIDES...
CITY GETS BLOODIER...
7-Year-Old Boy, Mother Fatally Shot In Head...
Police Say Mobs Gather Around Officers When Responding to Calls...
MD Sheriff: Cops 'have been eviscerated, disemboweled'...
AUDIO: Police Commissioner Privately Apologizes To His Officers...
'People Have Given Up On Us'...

The body count continues to grow in Baltimore, with a 31-year-old mother and a seven-year-old boy becoming the 37th and 38th murder victims of May today. It hasn’t been this bloody in Baltimore since November 1999, during the Clinton Presidency, and we still have several more days remaining in the month.

Arrests have now declined by more than half as police strike a defensive posture, having been thrown to the wolves by a city government pandering to the criminal underclass who elected them over the still-unexplained death of Freddie Gray.

Officers are reported to be swarmed by hostile mobs if they dare respond to calls, in a city that is on the brink of a full failure of civility. Therefore, they tread cautiously, and only with support. Their presence has concentrated. Criminals have notice the gaps, and are swarming them like gnats to a seeping wound.

“I’m afraid to go outside,” said Antoinette Perrine, whose brother was shot down three weeks ago on a basketball court near her home in the Harlem Park neighborhood of West Baltimore. Ever since, she has barricaded her door and added metal slabs inside her windows to deflect gunfire.

“It’s so bad, people are afraid to let their kids outside,” Perrine said. “People wake up with shots through their windows. Police used to sit on every corner, on the top of the block. These days? They’re nowhere.”

West Baltimore residents worry they’ve been abandoned by the officers they once accused of harassing them, leaving some neighborhoods like the Wild West without a lawman around.

“Before it was over-policing. Now there’s no police,” said Donnail “Dreads” Lee, 34, who lives in the Gilmor Homes, the public housing complex where Gray, 25, was chased down. “People feel as though they can do things and get away with it. I see people walking with guns almost every single day, because they know the police aren’t pulling them up like they used to.”

It’s almost amusing.

Many of the same people who called the police murderers and monsters and accused them of a long string of abuses just weeks ago, are suddenly finding out what happens when they succeed in driving the police out of their neighborhoods.

The good people and petty criminals alike are suddenly discovering what it feels like when Johnny Law isn’t there to protect them from psychopaths and sociopaths that roam the streets.

Put bluntly, they have the communities that they deserve.

Anti-gun Democrats elected by these nimrods have all but disarmed the law-abiding in Maryland. An absurd “may issue” permitting scheme ensures that it is nearly impossible for an average citizen to obtain a concealed carry permit to defend himself or herself outside the home, ensuring that the only people on the streets these days with guns are criminals.

Even in your home, Maryland’s anti-gun, anti-self-defense Democrats have made it almost impossible to defend your family. This is the insane state that charged US Air Force Tech Sgt. Matt Pinkerton with Second Degree Murder for not calling 911 while he and his guests were being charged by a home invader (It finally took the intervention of a judge to throw the charges out before the case went to trial).

Baltimore’s residents in specific and Maryland residents in general are seeing what happens when you trade essential liberties for the illusion of temporary safety.

It’s not looking like such a good trade now, is it?

Re: Violence That Is Going To Sweep America #158535
05/30/2015 06:29 PM
05/30/2015 06:29 PM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Stupid is as stupid does...

Forrest gump

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Violence That Is Going To Sweep America #158536
05/31/2015 07:19 AM
05/31/2015 07:19 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
‘Ferguson Effect': America’s New Crime Wave Is All Part of the Plan

The Associated Press

by John Nolte 30 May 2015

The Wall Street Journal is calling the dramatic end of America’s two-decade-long drop in crime “The Ferguson Effect.” Led behind the scenes by President Obama, America’s fraudulent civil rights leaders (Al Sharpton) and the mainstream media (especially CNN), worked together — starting with their lies in Ferguson — to launch hate campaigns against the police.

The result is an empowered criminal element and by extension a horrific increase in murders, shootings, and other violent crimes:

Gun violence is up more than 60% compared with this time last year, according to Baltimore police, with 32 shootings over Memorial Day weekend. May has been the most violent month the city has seen in 15 years.

In Milwaukee, homicides were up 180% … Through April, shootings in St. Louis were up 39%, robberies 43%, and homicides 25%. “Crime is the worst I’ve ever seen it,” said St. Louis Alderman Joe Vacarro at a May 7 City Hall hearing.

Murders in Atlanta were up 32%… Shootings in Chicago had increased 24% and homicides 17%. Shootings and other violent felonies in Los Angeles had spiked by 25%; in New York, murder was up nearly 13%, and gun violence 7%. …

Shooting incidents are up 500% in an East Harlem precinct compared with last year; in a South Central Los Angeles police division, shooting victims are up 100%.

And who are the victims here?

Not just the predominantly poor people who huddle in these cities, these are mostly black people.

For nearly two years in the mid-eighties I lived in the worst parts of Milwaukee’s inner-city. Crime and the fear of crime is by far the worst part of being poor. If you have a place to live, heat, and food, you can deal with not having much money. Living in constant fear, though, of opening your front door, walking to your car, waiting for a bus, or taking the stairs, is a living nightmare.

It’s like living in a Vampire movie. No, really. Unless you’ve experienced it, I know of no other way to describe it. Anything outside of a locked home after dark is filled with an indescribable dread of a very real danger.

And that’s what life is like for everyone. Now imagine being mugged, having your car stolen and your apartment burglarized on top of all that. All of that happened to my wife and I during those two years. We got the hell out. It wasn’t easy but we did. A lot of people don’t.

Sadly, this stunning and unnecessary increase in crime is all part of the Left’s plan. You paralyze the cops with persecution, justify riots and looting, and by extension empower the criminals. The result is city-wide chaos, despair, and hopelessness. The result is victims desperate for someone to blame and even more dependent on a central government. The result is an empowered central government with even more control over the lives of those most in need of empowerment, not dependence.

Keep ‘em down. Keep ‘em angry. Pretend you are their savior not their oppressor, and keep ‘em voting for the very thing destroying them: big government and the Democrats who control it.

This sinister plot is no secret. It’s openly called the Cloward-Piven Strategy.

The Ferguson Effect isn’t a bug, it’s a feature.

#BlackLivesMatter?

Don’t make me laugh.

Black Lives are nothing more than sacrifices to the cause of empowering the elite few who control the levers of Central Government.

Re: Violence That Is Going To Sweep America #158537
06/03/2015 04:37 AM
06/03/2015 04:37 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I am not sure if I would be calling all of those things "horrific". The homicides usually run in cycles. Quite often, half of them deserved to get shot anyway and everyone there knows why, since they were most likely the perpetrators of the other half of the homicides and several of the robberies.

When it is disputable, like killings over "disrespect" or a sloppy hit where someone used children as hi,an shields and children got shot, then it goes on for a while.

Anyway, "communities they deserve" has a lot of elements to it and I don't think a return to over policing is the solution in either event, but that's them.

I am ok with the concept of just shooting some bad seed sons of bitches than having to deal with a heavy police presence as long as I don't have to go to jail if it's me who ends up snuffing the mugger. It's the muggers with badges who you can't legally kill who get to be the biggest hassle.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.