Print Thread
Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? #158634
07/18/2015 07:10 AM
07/18/2015 07:10 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
MSNBC’s Mitchell: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut?

He was a devout Muslim waging violent jihad, and that doesn't fit MSNBC's agenda

by Truth Revolt | Mark Tapson | July 18, 2015

It must be frustrating for the leftist apologists for Islamic terrorism to have to keep pretending it doesn’t exist.

The cold hard facts of the terrorist’s identity forced MSNBC’s poor Andrea Mitchell, for example, to come up with a uniquely creative slant on the Chattanooga mass murderer Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez. In the course of interviewing a young woman named Valerie Levitt who was a high school classmate of the shooter, Mitchell tried to steer her into painting the devout Muslim as someone who was influenced by small-town Southern gun culture – as if that has anything to do with jihad.

After describing Abdulazeez as “devout, obviously” and always talk[ing] about religion

“Were guns a big part of activities—social or other activities?” Mitchell asked Levitt suddenly.

“What?” the confused Levitt responded.

“What about – did he hunt, did he shoot?” Mitchell prodded. “I mean, was that just part of small-town Tennessee activity?”

“Um, he actually wasn’t one of the guys I heard about going hunting,” Abdulazeez’s classmate responded. “He wasn’t really that kind of guy.”

Correct. He wasn’t the kind of guy Andrea Mitchell would love to have implicated in the Chattanooga terrorism – he wasn’t a white, Southern, conservative advocate of the Second Amendment. He was a devout Muslim waging violent jihad, and that doesn’t fit MSNBC’s agenda.

Unsurprisingly, Mitchell is a vocal opponent of the the Second Amendment.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? #158635
07/18/2015 07:26 AM
07/18/2015 07:26 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Here\'s the video of that interview. A little over a minute.

It isn't too terribly difficult to figure out the shooter's motivation. Unless you're a liberal anti-gun MSNBC " journalist," that is.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? #158636
07/18/2015 09:03 AM
07/18/2015 09:03 AM
GA
G
Garthock Offline
Garthock  Offline
G
GA
Media is destroying their own credibility.

I wonder how many leftists and statists even care.

Re: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? #158637
07/18/2015 12:20 PM
07/18/2015 12:20 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Legal Disclaimers
What I am going to post in this post is all my personal opinion and only my personal opinion and in no way is to be considered a statement of fact, and I make no claims of the named individuals actually being what I believe them to be.

What I am posting is in no way to be considered a suggestion that anyone take any violent or other illegal action against anyone or anything.

What also ticks me off is that we let the commie scum get away with it.

The commie media slanders and libels 2nd Amendment Supporters and Patriots every chance they get yet we never make them pay a price for their lies.

This also applies to the commie entertainment industry and all the liberal Scum like Rosie O'Lardless and Bill Maher.

And lets not forget that Anti-American scum sucker Michale Moore, who gets rich slandering and libeling gun owners.

There are many Legal things that Patriots can and should do to get payback yet we don't do crap, and that is stupid and cowardly.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? #158638
07/19/2015 01:16 PM
07/19/2015 01:16 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I saw the same slander and libel in the immediate wake of the Boston Bombing. Some jerk said it was "patriots day" and tax protesters. Former CIA guy on Al Jazeera. Never made any apologies for it either, so Alex Jones went off the rails trying to say one of the security contractor companies was responsible.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.