01/31/2016 05:11 AM
01/31/2016 05:11 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
This petition has as much chance of succeeding as I have of being a fairy princess, but what the heck. I'll put my name on one more list. Will you?

Click here and sign the petition to free Ammon Bundy.

On 1/2/2016, a group of American citizens occupied a federal reserve in Oregon to protest the federal governments unfair possession of excessive land. They believed that such large areas of land are not for the governments taking and should be given to the people or left alone. The governments first response was to ignore them and hope they left. However hopes of fairness and justice in America do not simply fade away! The group braved the bitterly cold Oregon winter for 26 days in support of their cause. During this time the government shot some of their cattle with a helicopter! There was no point in doing this except to intimidate the activists at the animals expense.

Eventually the police organized a series of raids and stops which resulted in the capture of eleven of the activists including the leader, Ammon Bundy. The first was a traffic stop of a car containing Ammon Bundy, Robert Finicum, Ryan Bundy, Brian Caralllier, Shauna Cox and Ryan Waylen, while they were driving to a local meeting. Shots were fired by the police and Robert Finicum was killed. The FBI released footage of his shooting which is very controversial, the FBI says he was attempting to draw his gun, while others claim he stumbled in the deep snow and reflexively put his hands down. [url=http://video-embed.oregonlive.com/services/player/bcpid1949055967001?bctid=4728181032001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAPYou can watch it here.[/url] On the second, Duane Ehmer, Dylan Anderson and co-leader, Jason Patrick were arrested. On the third and final Pete Santilli, Joseph Donald O' Shaughnessy and Jon Eric Ritzheimer were arrested. All eleven of these men and women face sentences of up to six years in prison. It is communism to lock up people for resisting unfair laws. However the President of the United States can pardon anyone of any crime. If we are able to collect enough signatures in support of this cause President Obama, or the new 2016 president could free these men and women! Please sign my petition to gain freedom and justice in the United States of America.

Please also contact the President to show your support for the pardoning of these activists at:

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Or email the President at https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Petition to Free Ammon Bundy #159042
01/31/2016 04:21 PM
01/31/2016 04:21 PM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Originally posted by airforce:
This petition has as much chance of succeeding as I have of being a fairy princess,
airforce
Well you do look good in a tiara and wand..

Oh come on it's a joke lol We could use a little light heartedness right now..

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Petition to Free Ammon Bundy #159043
01/31/2016 04:37 PM
01/31/2016 04:37 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
I didn't take it personal. My tiara is a little rusty. smile

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Petition to Free Ammon Bundy #159044
02/01/2016 04:27 AM
02/01/2016 04:27 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Good humor brother...Nice to laugh at this crazy time..

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.