02/08/2016 05:48 AM
02/08/2016 05:48 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Pentagon orders commanders to prioritize climate change in all military actions.

The Pentagon is ordering the top brass to incorporate climate change into virtually everything they do, from testing weapons to training troops to war planning to joint exercises with allies....

The directive, “Climate Change Adaptation and Resilience,” is in line with President Obama’s view that global warming is the country’s foremost national security threat, or close to it....

Climate change must be integrated in:

• Weapons buying and testing “across the life cycle of weapons systems, platforms and equipment.”

• Training ranges and capabilities.

• Defense intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance.

• Defense education and training.

• Combatant commander joint training with allies to “assess the risks to U.S. security interests posed by climate change.”

• Joint Chiefs of Staff collaboration “with allies and partners to optimize joint exercises and war games including factors contributing to geopolitical and socioeconomic instability.”
You can't make this stuff up. Seriously.

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airofrce

Re: The Pentagon Has Its Priorities #159093
02/09/2016 06:02 PM
02/09/2016 06:02 PM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Add to this my favorite Rainbow Army whine of the week. Some chick who claims to be a CPT, was complaining about the inadequate number of vegan MREs.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: The Pentagon Has Its Priorities #159094
02/10/2016 04:53 PM
02/10/2016 04:53 PM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
When they are found guilty of treason and sedition, I want to pull the lever; right after the tar and feathering.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.