10/26/2016 07:42 AM
10/26/2016 07:42 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
A new article by Pastor Chuck Baldwin. Long, but well worth a read. I like Pastor Baldwin. I don't agree with everything he says, and especially I don't like his support for Trump (even if it is very lukewarm), but everything he says is worth paying attention to.

And for those of you who criticize me because I never post anything from Trump supporters, prepare to eat crow.

For all intents and purposes, the American people lost control of their government with the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963. With the exception of Ronald Reagan, every President since Kennedy has been completely controlled by the establishment elite that ordered Kennedy’s murder.

A retired Air Force Brigadier General friend of mine (who, before he retired, probably flew every jet the Air Force had and who had been assigned to both the White House and Pentagon during his illustrious career) told me in no uncertain terms that he was convinced that President Kennedy was assassinated by government insiders (with the help of the mob, of course) for two reasons: 1) he intended to disband the CIA, and 2) he intended to dismantle the Federal Reserve.

The assassination of President Kennedy and subsequent cover-up was much more than a killing; it was a coup.

Every President since President Kennedy was selected by the power elite, not elected by the people. Oh, the people went to the polls and voted, but the election was already decided. The power elite completely controlled the mainstream media, and for the most part, the mainstream media rigged the election in favor of the desired candidate. Again, the only exception was Ronald Reagan.

Reagan was such a tremendous orator and communicator (his dashing good looks and professional acting experience didn’t hurt either) that he was singularly able to thwart the coercive power of the media elite. However, thanks to the so-called Religious Right, the elite were able to convince Reagan to pick the globalist Neocon G.H.W. Bush as his Vice President instead of the staunch anti-establishment senatorial icon Jesse Helms of North Carolina.

I say thanks to the Religious Right because as the executive director of the Moral Majority of Florida from 1979 through 1989, I WAS THERE. I witnessed the despicable sellout firsthand.
In my opinion, the leaders of the Religious Right sold their proverbial souls to the devil when they made the conscious decision to support George H.W. Bush as Reagan’s running mate. I seriously doubt that Reagan would have selected establishment insider G.H.W. Bush had Bush not obtained the support of the Religious Right. I’ll say it outright: deep inside of me, I blame the Religious Right for all of the mess that has resulted from Reagan’s decision to pick Bush as his Vice President.

Reagan was so popular, he could have picked Humpty Dumpty as his running mate, and he would have won. He didn’t need Bush. But the establishment needed Bush. And with pressure from the power elite and with the surrender of the Religious Right, Reagan acquiesced. And Bush spent his entire eight years in the Reagan White House doing everything he could to undermine Reagan’s efforts. And, sadly, he often succeeded.

Mark it down: ALL of the problems we have had since Reagan have stemmed directly from George H.W. Bush. Bush I gave us Bill Clinton, Bush II, Barack Obama, and now Hillary Clinton. It all goes back to Bush I. And Bush I goes back to the power elite surrounding the Kennedy assassination. (A CIA operative, what business did Bush have even being in Dallas the day Kennedy was killed?)

Since the 1990s, I have tried to warn the American people that the Clintons and Bushes are ONE GIANT CRIME FAMILY. Why in the world do you think the entire Bush family is supporting Hillary Clinton’s bid for the White House today? Wake up, folks!

When the power elite got away with killing President Kennedy, the American people lost their autonomy over their country. America has been largely in the hands of the power elite ever since. I truly believe that Reagan was the only President since Kennedy that was not controlled by the power elite. But put Bush in his White House and add the assassination attempt on Reagan soon after his election, and Reagan’s independence was sorely compromised.

And please understand this: the way the power elite normally rigs the presidential election is by making sure that only their candidates make it to the general election. That’s why in most elections the bias and animus of the establishment was not as obvious as it is this year: because they owned both the Democrat and Republican presidential candidates. Therefore, it really didn’t matter to a tinker’s dam which one of them was elected. The globalist establishment agenda of the power elite would continue regardless of which one was elected.

Enter 2016.

Regular readers of this column know that I have not been timid in saying I believe that Donald Trump is a very flawed candidate. But I also believe that just as John Kennedy and Ronald Reagan were not controlled by the establishment elite, neither is Donald Trump. I truly believe Trump is outside the reins of the power elite--and, therefore, is a huge threat to the establishment. And the reaction of the establishment elite to Trump’s nomination is further evidence that this is true.

In my entire life--and I’ve lived for more than a half-century and have been involved in national politics since 1979, as a Moral Majority director, as a successful national radio talk show host, as an independent candidate for President in 2008, and of course, as a nationally published columnist--I have NEVER seen anything like this presidential campaign.

The national media and virtually everyone in the establishment elite have stripped off their masks and have cast aside their phony façade of fairness and objectivity and have swarmed on Trump like sharks in a feeding frenzy. Everyone in the country has now seen the political, media, and business establishments for who and what they are. The pretenses are gone. The establishment elite is determined to destroy Trump’s candidacy and make sure that Hillary Clinton is put in the White House--even if they must rig the elections to do it.

Can one imagine how the national media would have reacted had Wikileaks released all of that damning information on Trump? Yet, since the information indicts Clinton, the media has a total blackout on the story.

There is no doubt it my mind that the ONLY way Hillary Clinton could win this election is if the elections are rigged in her favor. There is NO OTHER WAY.

While Donald Trump’s supporters are filling up the largest stadiums in city after city, Hillary Clinton’s supporters are barely filling up phone booths. Heck! Hillary is BARELY campaigning at all. There is no doubt the woman is physically ill, but there’s much more to it than that. I’m certain Hillary has been told by the establishment elite that she doesn’t need to campaign, because they are going to make sure she wins by hook or by crook.

And please understand this: I am not talking about the candidacy of one evil person, Hillary Clinton. I think it is very sophomoric to make this election all about Hillary. Lyndon Johnson was evil; Richard Nixon was evil; the two Bushes are evil; Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are evil. I’m talking about a giant cabal of evil people who are using these political puppets for their own nefarious purposes. And, yes, Hillary and the rest are WILLING to be used for evil; so in my opinion, the cabal and the individual are equally culpable. To use a scriptural analogy: it was Satan who manipulated Judas Iscariot to betray Christ, but that does not excuse Judas’ eager complicity one iota. And Jesus plainly said so.

Plus, always remember that the conspiracy takes its time and is intelligent enough to work within the political winds of the country and natural machinations of their chosen servants to accomplish their diabolical purposes. Their work is almost always incremental, not spontaneous.

My point is, it seems clear to me that what began with the assassination of President Kennedy in 1963 may now be coming to fruition in 2016: the completion of the coup. What the cabal accomplished under cover of darkness in 1963, it is now doing in broad daylight: it is stealing a government from the American people in full view of the entire world.

If my observation is remotely accurate, it means the establishment elite is finally prepared to bring down the curtain of their agenda to destroy the independence and liberty of the United States. And Hillary Clinton is the one (she has ALL of the character traits and skills they need) to finish what so many others have started and worked toward.

If the elite succeed in putting Hillary Clinton in the White House, it is doubtful that America will survive intact. America will have no more national borders. In no time, the United States will look like a Third World country (in many communities, it already does). Barring divine intervention, we will never have real elections again; the Christian faith will be forced underground; the Constitution will be thoroughly expunged; and no principled adherent of the Constitution will be able to work as an employee of the government.

Clinton’s very FIRST appointment to the Supreme Court will give anti-gun, anti-borders, anti-Christian globalists a majority on the U.S. Supreme Court. In short, the American experiment will be over. And this is not to mention the very real possibility of impending nuclear war with Russia (that Vladimir Putin has said is almost inevitable if Hillary becomes President) that a Hillary Clinton presidency poses.

See this column I wrote previously: “A Threat To All Humanity”

And the VERY FIRST evidence of this new totalitarian America will be Hillary’s attack against the Second Amendment. She will use unconstitutional executive orders to ban semi-automatic rifles and large capacity magazines. And she will illegally institute a national database of gun owners.

Come on, folks, get real! Even if the Republicans remain in control of Congress, do you REALLY think Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan are going to mount ANY meaningful resistance to the globalist agenda? McConnell and Ryan are globalists themselves. They WANT Hillary to win. Even FBI Director James Comey is in on the conspiracy to protect Hillary. Of course, it is reported that Comey has also been on the receiving end of financial payments from the Clinton Foundation. Is it any surprise, therefore, why he refused to recommend charges be brought against Hillary for criminal acts that had any of the rest of us committed, we would surely be in prison?

In the strongest terms, I urge readers to understand that if you want a firearm--especially a semi-automatic rifle or Glock-type pistol--you had better get one now. I mean NOW! And that goes for the large capacity magazines to fit those firearms also. The DAY after Hillary is selected (not elected) President, the price of all things gun will skyrocket, and availability will plummet. If you thought the rout on guns and ammo back in 2013 was rough, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

Back on August 10 of this year, I wrote this on my Facebook page:

Humanly speaking, the ONLY thing standing between us and tyranny is an armed U.S. citizenry. And when I say armed, I am referring mostly to the ownership of semi-automatic rifles. No other instrument is capable of defending the liberties of the American people. I'll say it plainly: people who do not possess a semi-automatic rifle are incapable of defending liberty. Should the American citizenry ever surrender their semi-automatic rifles, the entire Western world would be plunged into a new Dark Ages--lasting perhaps a thousand years. I repeat: the ONLY thing standing between freedom and oppression is an American citizenry armed with semi-automatic rifles.

If Hillary Clinton is elected in November, the government attack on our semi-automatic rifles will be UNPRECEDENTED in U.S. history. In all likelihood, possession of semi-automatic rifles will be banned. Even if the Republicans hold onto the House and Senate, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell will sell out our Second Amendment liberties to a Clinton White House faster than you can Rumpelstiltskin.

Right now, semi-automatic rifles are flying off the shelves and manufacturers are not able to keep up production to meet the demand. If you plan to purchase a semi-automatic rifle, the clock is ticking on how long you will have the opportunity to obtain one. And this brings up another very important point.

If you plan on obtaining a semi-automatic rifle, you MUST be prepared to be an outlaw when that rifle is banned. There is NO reason to buy one only to then turn around and allow your government to take it away from you. So, if you are NOT prepared to be a lawbreaker in order to KEEP your semi-automatic rifle, don't even bother to buy one. It is of NO USE to you or to liberty.

But you can believe this: there are millions of Americans (including yours truly) who are NEVER going to willingly surrender our semi-automatic rifles--LAWS OR NO LAWS. Every month sets a new record for the sale of "Black Guns" (AR-type semi-automatic rifles). And you can bet that most of these people are well aware of our government's intention to ban these rifles down the road and are completely prepared to defy any law that would attempt to do so. In fact, that is the very reason they are buying them.

The clarion call "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country" was never truer. And the best way you can currently do that is to go out and buy a semi-automatic rifle (and as much ammunition as you can), practice with it, and determine to not let ANYONE take it away from you.

And if you live in a State or community that denies your right to own a semi-automatic rifle, why in the name of liberty are you still there?
See and “Like” my Facebook Page here

From a spiritual perspective, I believe all of this is divine judgment upon a careless, indifferent, prosperity-driven, statist, Zionist Israel-worshipping American Church. Modern Zionism and Talmudic Judaism are nothing more than the Phariseeism of the New Testament. And it is just as evil now as it was then; and never forget that Neoconism is mostly owned and operated by Zionism and Talmudic Judaism. By worshipping Zionist Israel, the modern Church is actually worshipping in the “synagogue of Satan.” (Rev. 2:9; 3:9)

It is no coincidence that the Church’s indifference to the assault against religious liberty in 1962 and ’63 happened simultaneous to its indifference to President Kennedy’s assassination. The Church has been mostly indifferent and cowardly ever since. Had the pulpits of America come alive with righteous resistance at any point since 1963, there would not even be a Hillary Clinton or an establishment elite to contend with today. I say again, the failure of America is the failure of America’s pulpits.

And speaking of states, a Hillary Clinton presidency will doubtless demand that the only peaceful remedy to the assault against our liberties by this gaggle of grotesque and ghoulish gestapo will be SECESSION (yes, I believe it could be a peaceful separation). It’s long overdue.

Secession would mean that the states and the citizens within those states would no longer pay taxes to Washington, D.C. It would mean the National Guard in those states would become a State Guard. It would mean the citizen militia within the states would be reactivated (they should never have been deactivated). And it would mean that the political bands connecting the states to Washington, D.C., would be TOTALLY DISSOLVED.

Secession is the one act that the globalists and establishment elite are counting on to NOT happen. They believe the Spirit of ’76 is DEAD in America. They are convinced that Americans will do what the citizens of Australia, Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, etc., have done: peacefully surrender their weapons to the central government when ordered to do so.

I am convinced that as soon as the first State declares independence from Washington, D.C., a domino effect will immediately ensue, and MANY states will do likewise. I am further convinced that when states begin seceding, an influx of freedom-loving American citizens into those states will take place like nothing this country has ever seen.

All of this has been a LONG TIME in the making. From the establishment elite’s assassination of John F. Kennedy to Lyndon Johnson’s Gun Control Act to G.H.W. Bush’s installment of modern Neoconism to G.W. Bush’s unconstitutional invasion of Iraq to Barack Obama’s open invitation to illegal aliens to the overt rigging of a presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton: the coup seems just about complete.
You might want to order his and his son's book, To Keep or Not to Keep: Why Christians Should Not Give Up Their Guns It's a good book to pass around at church.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159797
10/26/2016 08:56 AM
10/26/2016 08:56 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Pastor Baldwin is 100% correct; especially regarding the political situation since 1963.

And, that is THE reason so many people support Trump, who is the only anti-globalist elite candidate since Goldwater. He has illuminated the threat for the entire world to see and has promised to "drain the swamp".

The elites hate Trump because they realize that he is "crazy" enough to actually attempt to make good on his promises to clean house. If he somehow wins this rigged selection, they will most likely give him the 'Kennedy treatment'.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159798
10/26/2016 09:59 AM
10/26/2016 09:59 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Kennedy was an elitist. If you doubt me, just look at his friends, his father, and his brothers. He would probably be a middle-of-the-road Republican today, but he was definitely a part of the "in" crowd.

If you really want someone who rubs the elitists the wrong way, you really wanted someone like Rand Paul or Ted Cruz.

Is Trump really "outside the reins of the power elite?" Maybe, but not so much as people think. When it comes to the issues, Trump and Hillary are really remarkably alike. Neither will cut check the growth of government, neither will promote liberty and, when it comes right down to it, neither will really respect your 2nd Amendment rights. Even if he is not an "elitist," a Trump win will be a pretty hollow victory.

No matter which one wins, keep your powder dry.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159799
10/26/2016 12:28 PM
10/26/2016 12:28 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Sure Kennedy was part of the elite. But they never really accepted him due to his crooked father; so in a sense he was considered an outsider. Kennedy actually thought that being an "elite" would allow him to do things his way and he found out different.

Rand Paul isn't his father. He is too willing to compromise.

Cruz is a faux conservative...no friend of liberty. Early on in the campaign I backed Cruz...until I took a long hard look at what he really is.

You can argue that Trump and the whore are alike till you're blue in the face...and we'll just have to disagree.

Bush and Obummer led this country on a path to destruction. If the whore steals the election she will finish the job. America will be toast, done, not fit to live in. It will never be brought back to any semblance of a republic.

Maybe Putin will drop the big one on the White House and eliminate the problem.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159800
10/26/2016 12:55 PM
10/26/2016 12:55 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
In a nutshell your pre-approved choices are already chosen for you.
As its been shown the elite will never allow an individual by, for and of the people.
If by chance one was to get elected he would probably get arkencide?
If this is the true reality of Amerikia, what is the point? To live a fools delusion or to avoid the truth of reality?

Mak
Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159801
10/26/2016 01:44 PM
10/26/2016 01:44 PM
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
Hillary Clinton will almost certainly be the next president.

The Federal Reserve is playing ball and keeping interest rates low for election day so there are no 'hiccups' in the OBAMA RECOVERY(trademark).

Obama is trying to ramp up a victory against ISIS for Hillary.

Putin is trying to strengthen positions in preparation.

And then Hillary is 'elected'. And then there's two and a half months until inauguration.

Nothing like a good crisis to get shit done, right?

Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting
Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159802
10/26/2016 02:59 PM
10/26/2016 02:59 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Nothing like a good crisis to get shit done, right?
laugh A good crisis is exactly what we the people need to give them. One they will never forget.

Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159803
10/26/2016 04:20 PM
10/26/2016 04:20 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Here's some good news. In the U.S. support for an "assault weapons" ban has hit an all-time low . It looks like Hillary will have a pretty hard time pushing that through. With only 36% supporting such a ban, even a Democratic congress will be loathe to enact one.

[Linked Image]

The fewest Americans in 20 years favor making it illegal to manufacture, sell or possess semi-automatic guns known as assault rifles. Thirty-six percent now want an assault weapons ban, down from 44% in 2012 and 57% when Gallup first asked the question in 1996....

Two years after President Bill Clinton signed a federal assault weapons ban in 1994, Gallup found that a solid majority of Americans favored such a ban. By the time the 10-year ban expired in 2004, Americans were evenly divided. And by 2011, public opinion had tilted against the assault weapons ban, with 53% opposed and 43% in favor. In Gallup's 2016 Crime poll, conducted Oct. 5-9, opposition now exceeds support by 25 percentage points, 61% to 36%.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159804
10/27/2016 06:46 AM
10/27/2016 06:46 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The Ruling Class , a new article by John Stossel.

America is often described as a society without the Old World's aristocracy. Yet we still have people who feel entitled to boss the rest of us around. The "elite" media, the political class, Hollywood and university professors think their opinions are obviously correct, so they must educate us peasants.

OK, so they don't call us "peasants" anymore. Now we are "deplorables" -- conservatives or libertarians. Or Trump supporters.

The elite have a lot of influence over how we see things.

I don't like Donald Trump. I used to. I once found him refreshing and honest. Now I think he's a mean bully. I think that partly because he mocked a disabled person. I saw it on TV. He waved his arms around to mimic a New York Times reporter with a disability -- but wait!

It turns out that Trump used the same gestures and tone of speech to mock Ted Cruz and a general he didn't' like. It's not nice, but it doesn't appear directed at a disability.

I only discovered this when researching the media elite. Even though I'm a media junkie, I hadn't seen the other side of the story. The elite spoon-fed me their version of events.

Another reason I don't like Trump is that he supported the Iraq war -- and then lied about that. Media pooh-bahs told me Trump pushed for the war years ago on The Howard Stern Show.

But then I listened to what Trump actually said.

"Are you for invading Iraq?" Stern asked.

Trump replied, "Yeah, I guess ... so." Later, on Neil Cavuto's show, Trump said, "Perhaps (Bush) shouldn't be doing it yet, and perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations." I wouldn't call that "support" -- the way NBC's debate moderator and many others have.

I was stunned by how thoroughly the media have distorted Trump's position. That's a privilege you get when you're part of the media elite: You get to steer the masses' thinking.

At the second debate, we all know that Trump walked over to Hillary Clinton's podium, as if he was "stalking Ms. Clinton like prey," said The New York Times. CNN said, "Trump looms behind Hillary Clinton at the debate."

Afterward, Clinton went on Ellen DeGeneres' show and said Trump would "literally stalk me around the stage, and I would just feel this presence behind me. I thought, 'Whoa, this is really weird.'"

But it was a lie. Watch the video. Clinton walked over to Trump's podium. Did the mainstream media tell you that? No.

The ruling class has its themes, and it sticks to them.

When Clinton wore white to a debate, the Times called the color an "emblem of hope" and a Philadelphia Inquirer writer used words like "soft and strong ... a dream come true." But when Melania Trump wore white, that same writer called it a "scary statement," as if Melania Trump's white symbolized white supremacy, "another reminder that in the G.O.P. white is always right."

Give me a break.

The ruling class decide which ideas are acceptable, which scientific theories to believe, what speech is permitted.

In the book "Primetime Propaganda," Ben Shapiro writes that the Hollywood ruling class calls conservatives "moral scum."

He says, "If you're entering the industry, you have to keep (your beliefs) under wraps because nobody will hire you ... they just assume you're a bad person."

They won't tell you why you weren't hired. They just tell you, "You weren't right for the part," explains Shapiro. "Talent is subjective, which means that it's pretty easy to find an excuse not to call back the guy who voted for George W. Bush."

Years ago, the ruling class was the Church. Priests said the universe revolved around Earth. Galileo was arrested because he disagreed.

Today, college lefties, mainstream media, Hollywood and the Washington establishment have replaced the Church, but they are closed-minded dogmatists, too.

We are lucky that now we have a lot of information at our fingertips. We don't need to rely on the ruling class telling us what to believe. We can make up our own minds.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159805
10/27/2016 09:37 AM
10/27/2016 09:37 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
One positive effect of this campaign has been the exposure of the lies and distortions of the presstitute media. Even the generally dumb masses now distrust the globalist propaganda arm. As a consequence, the alternative media is becoming THE source of information.

And, thanks to numerous whistleblowers the entire world is aware of how deep the corruption goes in all facets of government.

This has spawned an anti-globalist movement that will NOT go away no matter how the election turns out.

Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159806
10/27/2016 10:19 AM
10/27/2016 10:19 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
The elite learn from there mistakes. Then come back with a different angle of pushing there agendas.
They use test runs to see what and how far they can go. The system has many tenticales to apply there craft. All the while the fool system keeps dumbing down future generations.
It is a never ending cycle.

Mak
Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159807
10/27/2016 10:33 AM
10/27/2016 10:33 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Yes, they learn. So must we. Adapt and overcome.

If they dumb down the future generations, it's our own fault.

Pull your children OUT of the public indoctrination centers and homeschool them. Turn off the globalist propaganda tv brainwashes everyone. Train up your children in the way they should go. Accept NO gov. interference.

Teach them, right from wrong, the Bill of Rights, the constitution, and our history. Teach them to be independent, self sufficient and able to think for themselves. Teach them a skill or trade. Prepare them for a hard future. And, have a little fun too.

Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159808
10/27/2016 11:57 AM
10/27/2016 11:57 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Listening to the "non-profit public radio" earlier and they are riding the gender issue against Trump and the Republican Party for all they can squeeze out of it. It's basically an all out push to rekindle the feminist man hate paradigm of the 1990s as their political weapon of choice.

Totally ducking serious issues and going on endlessly about how some Republican copped a feel on some hottie at a dinner party twenty years ago.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159809
10/27/2016 12:55 PM
10/27/2016 12:55 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
On the other side of the coin, fake news websites are popping up everywhere. We've always had The Onion and a couple other parody sites, but the new ones intentionally mimic real news websites and publish fake news. Not a day goes by anymore where I don't have to chase down a story just to find out it's click bait.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159810
11/14/2016 02:45 PM
11/14/2016 02:45 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Yes, they learn. So must we. Adapt and overcome.

If they dumb down the future generations, it's our own fault.

[b] Pull your children OUT of the public indoctrination centers and home school them. Turn off the globalist propaganda. TV brainwashes everyone. Train up your children in the way they should go. Accept NO gov. interference.

Teach them, right from wrong, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, and our history. Teach them to be independent, self sufficient and able to think for themselves. Teach them a skill or trade. Prepare them for a hard future. And, have a little fun too. [/b]
What CSC said. Tho I wouldn't be satisfied teaching them just one skill. If you folks went camping as kids teach outdoor skills to your kids. When I went to college the 1st time while there a school district sent their rep to chat with the department head of my outdoor skills program. Long story short me and 6 or 7 other college kids spent 5 days teaching 6th graders how to survive in the woods. Not just ecology but how to build a fire without matches. How to build small shelters. Signaling. Food gathering.

I also was a counselor and had my own cabin of 12yr old boys to watch over and teach them good info. I think it taught me more. I know it was one heck of a learning experience for all of us.

One last thing. Teach your kids some basic SD. Like how to deal with bullies other than getting beat up and running home crying. I learned first hand the best way to deal with a bully was beat the living snot out of him. I was in school in the 50s and 60s. No one took guns to school back then. If we had a pocket knife it was in our pocket and no one called the police if they saw a knife with a 2 inch blade. Also teach your kids the policeman IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. Most cops are merely REVENUE COLLECTORS. Teach your kids if they get jammed up at school and cops are called KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT until mom or dad get there. In most states an advocate for the under 18 set is mandatory and near EVERYDAY we read about some poor 7yr old read the riot act by POS school administrators with a pig present rubbing their hands with glee as they railroad kids for chewing pop tarts into an L. Or a kindergartner kisses another 4yr old and people go bonkers and call out the cavalry and everyone has a conniption fit.

I'm a big believer in home schooling and or private schools. Be careful tho with private schools. Do your own research. And for crying out loud take a good look at the kids textbooks especially history books. I seen once some kids dad pulled down a history book. Started reading the Bill of Rights. Read the 1A fine. Read the Third A just fine. The dad was decidedly miffed upon seeing the 2A was flat out missing.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.
Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159811
11/14/2016 03:08 PM
11/14/2016 03:08 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Airforce something else JFK planned on that you may not be aware of.

JFK was NOT going to let the USA get drawn into the Viet Nam War that was shaping up in SE Asia. LBJ on the other hand was heavily invested in Big Oil and Halliburton which incidentally was gearing up to sell munitions. LBJ made a shit ton of money.
LBJ also wanted a new block of democrat voters so he brought in a scam called welfare and the rest is history.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.
Re: 2016: The Year the Coup is Complete? #159812
11/14/2016 03:55 PM
11/14/2016 03:55 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by noname762:
...JFK was NOT going to let the USA get drawn into the Viet Nam War that was shaping up in SE Asia....
That's what his brothers said a few years later, when it was politically advantageous for them to do so. The truth is, Kennedy backed the coup that toppled and assassinated Ngo Dinh Diem, who opposed the U.S. military buildup in South Vietnam. Why would Kennedy have done so, if he didn't plan on staying in Vietnam?

I'm hardly a fan of LBJ, but I consider Kennedy possibly the most overrated president we've had (aside from Lincoln, of course). Kennedy got high marks for his handling of the Cuban missile crisis - but there would have been no crisis in the first place if he had followed through on his promise to supply air support for the Bay of Pigs invasion.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.